First CF

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hee Chul got a manager for Shin Hye.  She will be needing a manager to arrange her schedules and to ensure all her needs are taken cared of. For almost 3 months, Shin Hye focused herself in workshop. Dance WorkShop, Acting Workshop and Voice lessons. Hee Chul wants her to be the complete package. The Multi media star. It was hard work but she needs to do it since she wants a place in the Korean Showbiz Industry. 

 

DMC will be presenting all their new artist via press con and Shin Hye is part of them. It has been the tradition of DMC to introduce new Artist every year. Some gain fame while some  just fly by night. Shin Hye was carefully dressed for the occasion. Among their batch, she really stand out. All her hard work paid off. 

 

Her Manager Jun called her “Shin Hye, you will be called the last since they are anticipating you as the next big star for DMC. Give then all you got. First Impression last. This is it. The moment you’re been waiting for “ he squeezed her hand and left her inside the room. Her aunt came and said “Shin Hye, my dear, this is what were waiting for. This is your decision. You have to persevere. No looking back” and then she hugged her aunt. It was about time. All the names of her fellow artist is being called. And when her name was introduced, all camera’s were focused to Shin Hye. She gave them her sweetest smile, matching her innocent look. Everyone was in awe. She looked liked an angel falling from the sky. 

 

After the press presentation, there were press conference and she was the most asked person. Asking her personal questions about her family. About her plans for her career and if she has boyfriend. Some were asking about her relationship with Hee Chul and then when she answered it “ I am thankful the Hee Chul Oppa was there the whole time. He supported me and given me encouragement. But what we have is really friendship. It was like a Teacher – Student thing. Nothing more” and then she flashed them her most beautiful smile. 

 

Minho was watching the press conference. They were on location and it was televised. When he saw Park Shin Hye, he was surprised. She changed from a simple girl into a gorgeous and sophisticated woman. Hee Chul have transformed her. He can’t helped but to be curious about her relationship with Hee Chul. It’s  not that  he’s interested but he felt they have relationship aside from a producer artist relationship. 

 

He called his manager and said “Hyung, my CF for etude, have they found the girl to be paired to me?” and then his manager said “I am not sure. But I can check if you want” and then he said” Can you ask them if they can get Park Shin Hye. I’m a bit curious about her” and then his manager said ”Curious? Or You Fancy her?” and then Minho said “Hyung, just curious “ and then his manager called etude management. They were in agreement. 

 

Etude called Shin Hye’s management and immediately agreed to their offer. Minho specifically told Etude not to disclose to Shin Hye her partner. He wants to give her the biggest surprise of her career yet. 

 

When Hee Chul learned about it, he smiled. Etude is one the biggest brands in Korea and eventually, this will be Shin Hye’s stepping stone to fame and fortune. He himself didn’t know that her partner will be Lee Min Ho. Will he be surprised as well? 

 

After the contracts were signed the initial photo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter