Risk...It's now or Never

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the premier night of Minho’s movie. Shin Hye promised to be there since her schedule permits her to do so. But she told Minho that she will not go with him. First, it will be unfair for Kim Ha Neul for her to steal the spot light since it’s their movie. At first, they had an argument over this. “Oppa, I will attend the Movie Premier but I am not going with you. I don’t want Ha Neul Eunnie feel bad about it. It’s your movie together, not ours “ explained Shin Hye.

“So what’s the point of admitting our relationship in front of many fans and press if we will not go together?” he insisted. “ Oppa, please be reasonable. I’ll be there , promise” said Shin Hye.

Minho arrived already, then few minutes later, his leading lady, Kim Ha Neul and followed by other cast. They being called for some photo ops. There were also other artist who attended. Minho’s friends, and family and also other friends of Kim Ha Heul. Shin Hye went out of her van and came across Minho’s parents. They decided to go inside together. As soon as the entered , attention was focused to them. Camera’s were flashing. Minho smiled when he saw Shin Hye standing beside his parents. Then his mom leaned over Shin Hye and whispered something in her ear. Shin Hye blushed and smiled shyly at his mom. Minho noticed it too and wonders what could it be. 

Shin Hye was seated together with her staff and next to her was Minho’s mom. “Shin Hye, thank you for coming into Minho’s life. He is more inspired now to work and he changed into a better person. I also became a better mother because of this “ said Mrs. Lee “ Omoni, don’t say that. I didn’t do anything. And also, it’s not about me only. Minho did so many great things for me. I guess we complement each other” said Shin Hye. Then his mom held her hand “ Don’t forget what I said earlier” and then Shin Hye laughed “Omoni! “ and then his mom said “ I am serious “ and the more Shin Hye laughed. 

When the film starts rolling, Shin Hye was amazed with Minho’s acting. It was too good. Actually,  good is an understatement. He was great and also Kim Ha Neul. His action scenes were crazy. Shin Hye didn’t expected it to be as dangerous like that. He didn’t mention it to her. There were scenes that she’s not able to look since it’s too dangerous. Her heart was skipping a beat just by the thought of Minho doing dangerous stunts. Then at the middle of the movie, when Minho started to fall in love with Kim Ha Neul’s character, her heart was thudding crazy. She knows anytime soon , there will be more skinship between the two characters. Then, when their characters, after escaping from their enemies , stayed for a night in a deserted area, Shin Hye recalled the time she visit Minho on his filming site. Shin Hye was clutching her handkerchief. She was just silent watching their intimate scene. At first, it was awkward, until she felt the longingness in the characters. Instead of jealousy, she felt their pain. They were really good. Shin Hye felt her tears beginning to form.

At the end of the film, Kim Ha Neul died. In order to save Minho, she gave up her life for him. She love Kim Ha Neul’s character. She cried so much in this film. 

When the lights were , everyone gave the film a standing ovation. Minho and the rest of the cast went to the stage to give their formal greeting. “ Thank you very much for coming over to our premier night. We are so overwhelmed with all your support. Thank you to our Producer, Script writer and our Director for coming up with such a good movie like this. I would like to thank my screen partner, and also to all the staff and crew. I would like to thank also all the fans who supported me tonight. My parents, friends and I know she’s just out there, to Shin Hye for her unending support” and then the spotlight went to Shin Hye. She just waved upon mentioning her name. then Kim Ha Neul and the rest of the cast said their piece. 

After the premier night, Minho insisted that Shin Hye should join the dinner party. She didn’t want to but Minho was persistent. She was talking to her manager, when Minho came from behind. “Jun Oppa, I will just join them, I will just ask Oppa to bring me home. But please fetch me tomorrow morning by 8am, ok?” said Shin Hye. Then she turned to Minho and hugged him “Oppa, your acting was so great. I cried almost half of the movie” said Shin Hye. 

“Did you enjoy it?” said Minho. “Enjoy it? I loved it, Oppa. You and Ha Neul Eunnie were great” said Shin Hye.

“Enough of these praised, we have to leave. They are waiting for us" . When they went out of the theatre, they were holding hands and pictures of them were being taken, even trying to interview them. Bodyguards were around them. As soon as they entered Minho’s car, Minho’s happiness cant be contained. “I am so happy now Shin Hye, everything is falling into place” said Minho. “You deserve it , Oppa. You worked hard for it and now your reaping what you sow” said Shin Hye and then she put her hand on his and squeezed it tight. 

They arrived at the venue. So many people were there. Both press and fans. Minho called his Manager and body guards. No way could they enter the venue without being mobbed. They will also create chaos. Minho was told to stay put as his body guards will come and fetch them. 

Minho went out of the car first, then went to Shin Hye’s side to open her door. She went out and then Minho put his hands on Her shoulder and they strode along going to the venue. He was very careful and attentive with Shin Hye’s needs. As soon as they enter, the staff and crew welcomed them. Shin Hye immediate seat next to Kim Ha Neul and she greeted her. “Eunnie, I cried a lot in your scene. You were so great” said Shin Hye. “Thank You, Shin Hye. I hope we can work together” said Kim Ha Neul. “I am looking forward to that eunnie “ and then She introduced her boyfriend. He was a business man. Shin Hye looked around. There were some press people interviewing Minho. He w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter