Special Fan Meeting

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks has pass. Minho’s birthday is coming but even there’s an event like this, they were unable to spend the days or even nights together. Shin Hye will be releasing her first mini album. She’s busy with recording and photo shoot for the album cover. And also busy with the rehearsal for her concert in China.

Minho on the other hand is busy with the press conference for his movie. There were series of promotions and interview as well. They also signed a contract since it will also be distributed in other countries in Asia and in US. His film is also the Korea’s entry to various Film Awards around the world. This means a lot for Minho but it also means he will be busier than ever.

He is back on top. These were the comments stated by the press. Shin Hye was happy with all the positive reviews he is receiving. She is so proud of her boyfriend. He is really back on top

She sent a text message to Minho “Oppa, I am so proud of you. All your hard work and perseverance paid off.

Minho replied to her text “ You’re my lucky star”

Shin Hye smiled. Her boyfriend really knows how to make her heart flutter. Now, she’s thinking of a good birthday present for Minho. She will not be there on his special fan meeting. She’ll be in China.

She called his manager and set an appointment with him. He will be meeting in Salt office. Its more convenient than for her to go to Starhaus.

As soon as he arrived, Shin Hye greeted him “Minho Oppa will be celebrating his birthday and I wont be there, Oppa. I have a schedule in China. I want to ask for a favour. I want to surprise him. But I need to consult you on this” said Shin Hye.

Shin Hye discussed her plan with his manager. At first he has some hesitations. He even consulted Starhaus president and got his approval. He thought it will be a good publicity for Minho’s movie because of  Shin Hye’s popularity.

Shin Hye discussed this as well with Salt. They respected her decision. They had discussion but in the end, Shin Hye is ready to face whatever circumstances this may lead.

2 days before Minho’s fan meeting. She sent a text message to Minho. “Oppa, I got permission from your manager. I will fetch you. I know your location. Be ready in about an hour”

Shi Hye just finished her rehearsal that time. She wore a black skirt and a cream knitted blouse. She was driving her car when she received a reply from Minho “Yah, what are you doing with my manager? He seemed to be obliging to your every request” . She just smiled and continue to drive.

She was waiting for him in the basement. “Oppa, I’m here at the basement”

When she saw  Minho, she just turn her lead light in bright mode so he’ll recognize her car.

As soon as he went inside her car, he smiled “ This is the first time that I am going to see you drive. Is there any special occasion?” he asked.

“Oppa, every time we meet, is a special occasion” said Shin Hye. “You better put your seatbelt. Were leaving already” she said.

“So were are you going to take me? I am so clueless” said Minho

“Just follow my lead , Oppa” said Shin Hye.

In less than 30 mins, they reached their destination. Minho was looking around. It was a private villa. As soon as they entered the gate, someone welcomed them. “Good Evening Ms. Park” and then she held Minho’s hand and they went inside a private room. It was like a movie room.

It was a small theatre, about 10-15 seating capacity only but there were only two of them inside the room. Minho was just staring at Shin Hye. Still wondering what is this all about.

The light dimmed, signalling that the start of her surprise. She stood up in front, she was holding a microphone.

“Oppa, I cannot be with you on your birthday so I planned to surprise you. I persuaded your agency to help me on this. This was really an effort on my part but I hope you like it. I am doing a small fan meeting for your eyes only . I will start with this song  ( english translation of Bite My Lower Lip by Esna )

I secretly bite my lower lip and softly close my eyes

I try to hide the fluttering feeling that fills my body

 

It tickles for some reason when I think of you,

I start to talk to myself Give me a perfect day,

oh I’ll stay, by your side I already revealed half of my heart

 

A day where you can have high hopes,will come Only good things will come

The one person who will protect andwatch over the struggling me

I feel like that person is you I wanna make you mine forever

 

Your bright smile continuesas if it will break

When I open my eyes, it’s mine,

Give me a perfect day,of I’ll stay, by your side

I already revealed half of my heart

 

A day where you can have high hopes will come Only good things will come

The one person who will protectand watch over the struggling me

I feel like that person is you, I wanna make you mine

 

I definitely met a good person,only great things will happen

I think just lovealone is enough

Nothing’s better, better than our love

 

A day wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter