Sunset at Santorini

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They met in the hotel lobby at 2am instead of 3am. Shin Hye barely slept and the dark circles in her eyes are proof. She just wore her eye glasses. She was wearing shorts and sleeveless top and she just put on a loose Shirt. She tied her hair in a bun and she just brought her bag. She just brought overnight clothes. When Minho saw her, he can’t help but comment on her clothes. “Yah, why are you wearing that. It’s too short” said Minho and then Shin Hye laughed “ That’s why it’s called shorts “ and then she added, “It’s too hot here in Greece. Do you want me to wear something uncomfortable just because you don’t like what I am wearing? Come on, we better move. Taxi’s waiting”

 

On Shin Hye’s mind, its fun to travel like this. No one knows you. And if they are, they don’t mind. It was Minho who checked in so he arranged that they are seated together. Their flight is less than 1 hour. The moment they boarded , Minho took photo’s of Shin Hye and they agreed to shoot their selca.  They took several shots. Some serious, some wacky shots but there was a shot taken by Shin Hye, where MinHo was looking passionately at her. Her back was leaning on Minho’s chest . She looked at him and saw the longing in his eyes. She excused herself and went to lavatory. When she returned, Minho was reading some of the tourist destination in Santorini.

 

The flight was short but for her, it was the longest. She was conscious the Minho has been staring at her making her feel uncomfortable. She don’t know what his plan is but if this is part of his plan, he is succeeding.

 

They checked in separately in a local hotel. It was too early since there were only 3 flights a day going to Santorini and this is the only flight available. “Minho, I’ll sleep first. It’s too early. If you want to have breakfast, you can eat without me. Don’t wait for me”. Minho didn’t reply. She assumed he must have slept too. It was almost 10am when she woke up. She looked at her celphone and there were 2 text messages from Minho “Are you awake?” , it was sent at 9am and then another text before 10 am “Let’s meet at the lobby. Let’s grab a bite somewhere” and then she just heard someone knocking at her door. When she opened it, it was Lee Min ho. “Come on, sleepy head. The place is too great to sleep. Santorini is such a paradise” and then she let him in. “Please wait for me. I’ll just freshen up a bit. I haven’t slept that long in months” she said and then Min Ho said “Yah, are you trying to kill yourself? How long have you been sleeping lately? 1 hour or 2 hours? “ and Shin Hye answered “ About 3 the most, then in between filming. That’s why I asked for this vacation. To help me recharge. I’m about to do a world tour 2 weeks from now and next week will be full of rehearsals.

 

Minho was enjoying this moment with Shin Hye. When all her barriers are down. When she’s relaxed and they can only talk to each other. Things that they were not able to do before. Looking back, he don’t know anything about her. He acted on impulse. Based on what he felt that time.

 

Shin Hye still wore the same clothes and she just put on sunglasses and hat and when Minho saw her, he smiled and said “It seems the Greek goddess have come down from Mt. Olympus” and then she smiled “Yah, flattery will get you nowhere, but thanks. This is an effort on my part. I don’t want the Hallyu King to think that I am no good” and then she added “Come on, I really hungry” and then he took her key and lock her door.

 

“Minho, do you know a good restaurant here in Fira?” she asked. “Can we make a deal right now? Can I be in charge with the tour? I want you to enjoy your vacation and not to worry about anything” he said and smiled at her. “Ok, shoot! You be my tour guide. But right now, I’m really hungry. Let’s grab something to eat “

 

“Since you’re dressed for some adventure, we’ll have a little hike. Were going to Oia. As we hike along, we’ll have something to eat. I know you’ll love this place. I’ve searched it over the web and the fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter