Worried too Much

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho was so popular in China. As soon as he arrived, even too early, Chinese fans and press were already waiting for him. Despite lack of sleep, he was overwhelmed with the way the Chinese fans were anticipating his visit. He is schedule to do CF filming by 9am. He knew that he was filming a CF with a Chinese actress. They haven’t met yet but he knows she’s quite popular in China. 

 

As soon as he arrived in the location, there were many fans waiting for him already. He was waving to his fans who patiently waited for him. His CF partner was there as well. She was Fan Bingbing, China’s top actress. When they were introduced, Minho was very courteous. There was an interpreter. He was happy since Fan Bingbing was a very pleasant lady.  They started with the briefing. They were given with the script. The CF filming went smoothly. They didn’t had the chance to talk to each other because of language barrier primarily and also because Fan Bingbing has other commitments as well. When they finished the filming, they had a small press conference in the evening as well as dinner for Chinese press. Most of them were asking a possibility of Min Ho doing a film in China and being a co-star with Bingbing. He said that if given a chance, he wants to, as he wants to try also to expand his potential in China. FBB is also open to having a movie with him. “I’ve seen Lee Min Ho before and I really anticipate our collaboration in the future. Too bad he’s taken already” she said. Then the Chinese press laughed.  

 

One reported asked if it’s ok to have a kissing scene with him, since he is known for being a great kisser in all his movies and drama. FBB answered shyly “If the script calls for it , then why not” . and another reported asked, “there were still photo’s of  you and Minho this afternoon during you CF filming that you have a kissing scene. Can we have a glimpse of that scene? Can you re-enact it?” and then press people started to laughed and tease the two. Minho was saying no, and it’s too obvious he’s not comfortable with their banter but FBB was so cool about it. Then all of a sudden,  she faced Minho and press her lips on his cheeks. FBB told the Press “ Look, Lee Min ho is shy” and then everyone laughed. At the end, it was a happy press conference. FBB smiled at Minho and said ( thru her interpreter ) “ I hope you didn’t mind. They will not stop unless you give them what they want “ and then Minho told her “ It’s ok, that you for being a good sport” and then FBB went inside her car and head straight to her next commitment. 

 

Back in Seoul, Shin Hye was lurking in some of her fansite’s forum and saw pictures of her boyfriend and that FBB. The still photo’s of their kissing scene for the CF and during the press conference. She was too pissed specially at Lee Min ho, who seems to be enjoying everything. She sent him a text message : 

 

PSH : Oppa, how’s was your CF Filming? I think your having fun. I think too much fun. Am I right? 

LMH : I Love you and I miss you…

PSH : Missing me?  I’ll send you the picture of  my boyfriend  who misses me so much  ( and then she sent the picture of  him and FBB during the CF filming and Press Conference )

LMH : It’s only work and fan service. You know that. You of all people should understand that.

PSH : Famous last words. I’ll remember that 

 

And when  Minho tried to call her, Shin Hye’s phone was off already. She was too pissed to even talk to him. 

 

The following day, Minho still tried to call her but she’s not picking his calls. He tried calling his manager but according to him, Shin Hye doesn’t want to talk to anyone. Minho was pissed as well because she’s too unreasonable and she’s doing this deliberately to annoy him. Later that day, Shin Hye had a photo shoot with Ahn  Jae Hyun for Jambangee. They will be shooting new Jambangee collection. The shoot will be intense as it will feature y  demin collection for 2014. During the photo shoot, the two showed a lot of chemistry. According to their photographer, they were compatible and both their agencies are anticipating more endorsement for their talents. While shooting, Shin Hye felt dizzy already but she needs to finish it. She still managed to deliver and at the end, they finished the shooting on time. Her manager asked her if she want to go home but she insisted that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter