Locked Up

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye was just standing still. Waiting for Minho to approach her. Her eyes widened. The sight of her boyfriend filming a delicate scene or so he termed it makes it more uncomfortable for her. 

 

He was approaching and she wants to move backward but she needs to act cool about this. He was smiling ear to ear upon seeing her. Before he could embrace her, she said, " not here, let’s talk inside my van".  And then Minho followed her. As soon as she’s inside the van, and Minho went in as well, she instructed her driver to go out. He embraced her but he knows something is not right. “Are you ok? I was surprised to see you but it seems you’re not” he said. “Of course, I am happy to see you. My flight was supposedly 9am today. I flew from China to surprise you and instead I got the biggest shock of my life” she said, her lips pouting, arms crossed on her chest. 

 

“You changed your flight? “ he asked. “Yes, I re-booked it. 7pm last night and now, it’s almost 3am. I haven’t slept yet and too excited to see you and then only caught you doing that scene with Eunnie” she said. 

 

“Yah, you know it’s only acting” he said 

 

“ I know, but I’m affected. Acting or not, I have the right to be jealous. I am not just an actress, I am your girlfriend, Park Shin Hye” and then she continued to sulk. Minho was laughing at the same time puzzled to see his girlfriend like this. 

 

His phone rang, his manager was furious where he was. “I’m coming Hyung” and then he turned to Shin Hye, “I’ll be finished in a few minutes. Wait for me” he said. And then he instructed her driver to wait for him and not to get instructions from Shin Hye or else he’ll be dead. 

 

Shin Hye instructed her driver to bring her home but he is not moving. “I’m sorry miss, but I got an instruction from Mr. Lee not to bring you home yet. He said I need to follow or else, I will be answerable to him” and then he closed the van and waited for him to return.

 

Shin Hye was waiting for him until she couldn’t wait no more. Too tired from the shooting, rushing to meet the flight, seeing a stressful scene, she slept inside the van. As soon as Minho finished the shooting, he immediately went to his manager, explaining that he will be using Shin Hye’s van and she’s waiting for him.

 

As soon as he entered the van, and saw her sleeping figure, his heart ache. She must be too tired to even wait for him or to even argue. He instructed her driver to bring her in his pad. They need to settle their issue today.

 

When they arrived and parked her van at his basement, it was almost 4am. “Shin Hye, wake up. Were here” she stirred from her sleep and looked around. This is not her place. But she didn’t argue anymore. She instructed her driver that she will just text him since she doesn’t have schedule for today. 

 

Minho fixed her scarf so that she’s covered and both of them went to elevator, none of them speaking. Minho immediately opened the door and let Shin Hye entered. She lay on the couch. “Oppa, I’m so sleepy. I still hate you for no reason at all. But I need to sleep. I’ll just gather some strength so I can fight with you. Ok?” she smiled and closed her eyes. Minho smiled at her girlfriend, and then scooped her in his arms “I’m transferring you to my room so you can rest better” then he lay her, removed her socks and pulled blanket over her. He kissed her forehead. He still didn’t know why she’s angry with him. His schedule tomorrow is 1pm so they can settle whatever needs to be settled later. 

 

He went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit, then climbed to bed beside Shin Hye. He pulled her closed to her. She was really sleeping like a log. 

 

When Shin Hye woke up, his arms were wrapped around her and her hands on his waist. When she looked at the clock, it was 8am. She didn’t know how she ended up in his bed. She must be too tired to even talk to him. 

 

“Oppa, wake up” and then he stretched his arms and smiled upon seeing her. “You’re awake. Good Morning. It is really a good morning waking up beside you” said Minho. “Oppa, don’t you have schedule?It’s 8am already.” she said. 

 

“Later, at 1pm. Right now, my schedule is with you. I need to know why you acted that way last night or should I say this morning. We left the filming site around 3am already. You were sleeping soundly inside your van” he said. 

 

She didn’t looked at him, just buried her face in his chest. “Come on, I need to know what’s making you like that” he said. She sat up, and straightened herself, leaned on the headboard, took a pillow, then hugged it. “ I left China last night, re-booking a fligh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter