My Fortress

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin hye was reading news paper. She was headed to New York already for the first leg of her world tour. She almost fall from her seat when she saw an article. Lee Min Ho’s leading lady for his new movie was revealed. And it was Kim Ha Neul. Shin Hye knows her. She’s very pretty. She met her in an event and to be paired with Lee Min ho is making her nervous. “Would they be having a love scene?” she thought and this is making her paranoid. 

 

The moment she landed , she immediately called Minho but he’s not picking her call which is making her more frantic. Her manager noticed it and asked her what’s the problem. “Nothing, Jun Oppa. Maybe It’s just the jet lag plus excitement over the concert tomorrow” and when people saw her at the airport, they began to take pictures of her. Despite her gloomy feeling, she has to smile since these people has been waiting for her. She stopped for a while so they can get pictures and some even handed gifts to her. She accommodated few for autograph and while she’s doing it, some fans were asking about Lee Min ho. She just smiled at them, then her body guards blocked the fans already so that she can move already. 

 

The fans were so happy. This is the reason why they loved Shin Hye. They can feel her sincerity. Now that she’s inside the car, she checked her phone and no signs of Lee Min Ho answering her text messages or even returning her call. 

 

Back in Seoul, Minho was busy for the script reading of his movie. His leading lady, Kim Ha neul came as he greeted her “Noona, thanks for accepting this film” and then Kim Ha Neul smiled “It’s my honour Lee Min Ho ssi. I paired with Geun Suk before and even filmed drama with Woo Bin. Now, I am anticipating this movie with you. By the way, how’s Park Shin Hye? I heard you two were dating” and then Minho smiled “She’s in New York right now for the first leg of her tour” and then she asked “Did she knew already that they were many skinship here in the movie. I don’t want her to get the wrong impression of me” and Min ho said “Well, it can’t be helped but I know she wont mind, as she is an actress herself” and then Kim Ha neul said “That’s good. I like her. I met her once or twice and I also want to do a drama or movie with her” and then all other cast members came and they started with the script reading. 

 

Later that day, Minho’s manager handed to him his celphone. When he checked there are many text message from Shin Hye. This made him smiled at the beginning :

PSH : Oppa, I just arrived here in New York. How are you?

PSH : Are you busy? With whom? I heard you’re doing a movie with  Kim Ha Neul  eunnie

PSH : Oppa, Do you think this is fun? I barely slept during the flight and you’re ignoring my messages

PSH : You know the reason for having a celphone?

PSH : Yah, I am pissed already. Don’t bother to call. I wont answer. I hate you

PSH : I am surrounded with hot men here in New York. Should I dance for them?

PSH : The truth is I missed you and I’m being paranoid. Knowing that your partner is Ha Neul eunnie. Your love for me might waver. Tell me I’m just imagining things. I know you’re busy and I’m bugging you. Call me if you have time. I’ll be gone in 5 days. Will be busy as soon as I checked in the hotel. I missed you and I love you.

 

But after reading all her text messages, he started to miss her. And he felt guilty for not answering her text message. He copied each text so that she’ll know what text message he’s replying to

 

LMH Reply  : Sorry for not answering. I just came from the script reading. I am not fine because I am missing you

                From PSH : Oppa, I just arrived here in New York. How are you?

LMH  Reply :  I am busy with the script reading. Not with somebody. Yes, I am doing a movie with her.

                 From PSH : Are you busy? With whom? I heard you’re doing a movie with  Kim Ha Neul  eunnie

LMH Reply : No, I feel guilty for not answering your call. Catch some sleep later. Dream of me ok? I didn’t ignore your text. You know I wouldn’t do it.

               From PSH : Oppa, Do you think this is fun? I barely slept during the flight and you’re ignoring my messages

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter