Damage Control

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lee Min Ho and new comer Park Shin Hye caught dating in Thailand” Top hallyu actor, Lee Min ho was once again involved in a scandal, this time with a new comer and his partner in a CF, Park Shin Hye. Sources say that the two were caught kissing and hugging in a hotel at Thailand. Though no confirmation yet from both artist and even from their respective management agencies, everyone is speculating on their real relationship. There were also news that Park Shin Hye is just using Lee Min Ho to gain popularity. If this is true, Poor Lee Min ho. As of this writing, reporters are trying to get sides of Lee Min ho and Park Shin Hye and also  Kim Ji Won who is reported also to have a special relationship with Lee Min Ho” …

 

This were all in the news. Hee Chul was furious and so is  Salt. They were looking at Shin Hye, who had been silent. Salt President asked her once again “What happened? How can you be so careless?” his voice was angry. “Sir, All those photo’s were real, I cannot deny it” she said.  Hee Chul grabbed her arms and said “Come on, let’s talk somewhere private” and then he turned to Salt President. “This wont take long” and then led her to another room. “So, are you and Minho were a couple already?” he asked. “No, were not. But we like each other” she answered.

 

 “You think he will stand by you? after this incident? I know his sort. He will not be there. I know him “ and then Shin Hye said “I believe him Oppa, we can overcome this. I know this is not easy, but we will face this together. He will not let me down” and then Hee Chul said “Just wait and see” and then he said “We will be handling this. I have talk to President and we will ensure were prepared. We will wait for the statement to be release by Starhaus. I know anytime soon, they will release it” and then Shin Hye said ”thank you ,Oppa for understanding me” she said. “Don’t thank me yet Shin Hye. I am not pleased  with this scandal. If  I have to deal it myself, Minho’s career will be over” and then Shin Hye looked at him, her expression worried “Oppa, please. Don’t do anything to Minho. Both of us were involved here. This is a mutual thing. Don’t blame everything to Minho” and then Hee Chul cursed “ When I said I will make you a star, I mean it. Why do you have to use him?” then Shin Hye stood up and slapped Hee Chul “I thought you’re my friend Oppa. Even you, you’re looking at me that way. How can I defend myself when the people around me don’t believe me” and then she left the room. 

 

She saw her manager  outside “Oppa, I need to talk to Minho” and then he said “Shin Hye, not now. Let’s not add fuel into fire. Both of you need to lie low, specially you. You’re just a new comer. People will always forgive Minho and you will be the easy target” and then she just cried. 

 

StarHaus has issued an official statement “ The picture between Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye were real, but there’s no reason to speculate on their relations

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter