1000 Reasons

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye sent an sms to Minho “Oppa, I’m boarding already. I’ll send another text as soon as I arrived in Japan”. 

 

Minho answered back “Be safe, don’t forget to call me. See you soon” 

 

She turned off her celphone. 

 

During her flight, Shin Hye was checking her schedule for the day when someone greeted her. It was Geun Suk. “I can’t believe this. I am in a same flight with Park Shin Hye” he said and when she lifted her head she smiled and said “Geun Suk Oppa, how are you. It’s been a while” 

 

“Yah, it’s been a while. You didn’t even answered my calls and text message. I was hurt, Shin Hye” and then he laughed. “What’s your business in Tokyo? Vacation?” he asked. 

 

“No, I have a fan meeting later, and I have a photo shoot tomorrow for Bruno Magli” she said. Then Geun Suk smiled “ I have a concert tomorrow night. If you’re free, can I invite you to watch? My mom will be there and so is my girl friend. She’s not from our industry. She’s my stylist. I ought to introduce you to her if you will watch my concert” he said. 

 

“I’ll try , Oppa but I cannot promise” then She turned to her manager but unfortunately, he was sleeping. I’ll get back to you later Oppa. Do you still have the same number? “ she asked. “Yes, I still have the same number” he said. “See you around , Shin Hye. And I’m happy to see you”. As soon as they landed the airport, Shin Hye opened her celphone and texted Minho. “Oppa, I’m here already” 

 

Shin Hye went to the venue of her fan meeting. She just rehearsed for songs and dance number. Then after an hour or two, she started to freshen up and dress up for the event. The place was full house and all her Japanese fans were shouting her name. The moment she emerged , they all continued to shout her name. She sang songs from her Drama and from her mini album and also did dance numbers and the usual Q & A. She was in tears because her fans brought gifts and flowers. She was thankful for having the sweetest supporters. She took selfie photo's with her fans. When it ended, despite her exhaustion, she thanked each and everyone of them and asked them to support her future activities. 

 

Shin Hye was so happy and at the same time exhausted after the event. But since she promised that she will join her staff and her manager for dinner, she changed into something comfortable and they went to a restaurant.

 

When they arrived, she was surprised to see Geun Suk and his staff were  there as well. He smiled at her and asked them to join their group. They joined them and it was actually fun. Geun Suk took photo’s of them together and uploaded it on his official twitter and Instagram account with caption “Look who I bumped into” and then both of them were smiling.He shot several photo's and uploaded it on his SNS. 

 

Soon enough, the photos  become viral and reached Minho. He was calling Shin Hye but her phone was just ringing which makes him more angry. 

 

When Shin Hye tried to look for her celphone, she remembered, she left it in the bathroom since she was listening to her playlist when she took a bath. She told her manager that she will return to her hotel. She knows that Minho will be calling her. Her manager and her stylist brought her back to the hotel and both decided to go back to the restaurant. As soon as she reached her room, she immediately checked her celphone. There were several phonecalls from Minho and also text messages. 

 

Before reading them, She just called him “ Oppa, I’m sorry. I left my phone in the bathroom. I just came from our dinner”. Minho was silent and then he said “I know, I saw your pictures, you were posing comfortably with Geun Suk. He uploaded several pictures and you seemed to be enjoying yourself. Do you know what I want to do right now? I want to go there and punch that punk in his face”

 

Shin Hye laughed. “Oppa, were just friends. And we just casually met in the restaurant with my staff. Don’t you trust me?” she said.

 

“I trust you but I don’t trust him” said Minho. “Oppa, as long as you trust me, nothing will happen. And besides, Geun Suk Oppa has a girlfriend already so don’t worry to much. Specially, if there’s no reason. After this, I am heading to China to film a CF. So technically, I will be in Seoul on evening of May 12” said Shin Hye

 

“Our schedule is too hectic Shin Hye. Were rushing with the shooting so I don’t think I would be abl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter