Fight

In a Super Junior World

Hyun Jung's POV:

I turned my head and immediately regretted doing that, "um, who are you?"

"I'm Jonghyun, you don't know?" he smirked. This jerk, the fame was really getting into his head.

"I'm sorry, I don't," i said, turning my attention back to my food.

"But I know you. You're Hyun Jung," he whispered. My eyes widened and my fork fell from my fingers, hitting my bowl of noodles.

"I'm not, you've got the wrong person."

"Don't lie to me, I recognize those beautiful eyes anywhere," he said. I scoffed, thinking about what happened last night. Oh yeah, you surely recognize "those eyes anywhere", Jonghyun.

"I really think you've gotten the wrong person," I said.

"Well I think I did get the right person, come with me," he said and grabbed my wrist, pulling me out of the cafeteria.

"Jonghyun, let go of me!" I said, trying to get my arm out of his grasps. He ignored me and just tightened his grip on me. I gave up trying to break free and just let him keep pulling me. We eventually stopped at the school garden. He forced me down onto the bench and sat next to me.

"Hyun Jung, I know it's you, ever since last night. You have no idea how happy I am now that I've found you," he smiled.

"I told you I'm not Hyun Jung!" I said.

"If you're not Hyun Jung, why do you have a ring exactly like mine?" he pointed out.

He kept it.

He kept our ring.

Aish, this is not the right time!

I quickly tried to think of the most reasonable excuse.

"Maybe we just bought the same thing," I said.

"Take it off."

No no no! I can't take it off! Our anniversary date is carved on the inside of the ring!

"Why must I?" he didn't say anything and just reached for my hand, pulling the ring off of my finger. He brought it closer to his eyes to get a closer look.

"There, February 20th 2006," he said and took his off, "it's the same. You are Hyun Jung."

I sighed. My cover was blown, "so what if I am."

"I found you," he said and pulled me into a hug. His cologne. It's still the same after all these years.

"Let go of me, you jerk!" I pushed him away, "you dumped me! So what makes you think I'll just let you walk back into my life this easily? My life is not your house! You can't just walk in and walk out whenever you feel like! You were one that said goodbye."

"Hyunnie, please! Listen to me, I had my reasons for breaking up with you!" he grabbed me back when I tried to leave.

"Don't call me that! I don't want to hear them, Jonghyun! You live your life, and I'll live mine," I said. I took my ring back and ran away. I ran as far away as possible and ended up in the girl's bathroom. I locked myself in a cubicle and just cried, and cried. I don't know how long I've been there, but someone was talking and knocking on the door. I held back my sobs to hear who it was.

"Hyun? It's me, Hannah. Open up, sweetheart," Hannah's gentle voice echoed in the empty bathroom.

"No. I don't want you see me in this state," I said.

"Come on, I've seen you in your worst, just open up," she persuaded. I wiped my tears and opened the door. Hannah just pounced on me and gave me a big hug.

"Hannah, I don't wanna go to class," I cried.

"Don't worry, you skipped all your classes," Hannah chuckled lightly, "now, what did he say?"

"A bunch of crap."

"Like what?"

"He found out I was lying and he said that he had his reasons for breaking up. But I didn't want to hear it so I just ran away," I said.

"I see. So you ready to head home?" she smiled, breaking our hug and holding onto my shoulders.

"I have to get my dance attire from my locker," I said.

Hannah stopped me and held out my bag, "I got it, bestie."

"Thanks," I smiled. At times like this, I'm really thankful for Hannah being by my side. It's like she's an angel sent from heaven to watch over and protect me. Hannah and I, we're like sisters, going everywhere together and doing everything together.

"What's on your mind?" Hannah interrupted my thoughts.

"Nothing," I said.

"Oh, I totally believe because you weren't smiling like an idiot the past five minutes," she rolled her eyes as the bus came and we got on.

"Hannah?"

"Hmm?"

"Thanks for being my best friend. Thanks for putting up with my mood swings all these years. If it weren't for you, I'd probably be dead and my body would be floating in the Han River," I said, giving her a sideways hug.

"Thanks for being my best friend too," she smiled and hugged me back, "by the way, what's with the sudden confession?"

"Gosh, you really know how to ruin a best friend moment, don't you, Hannah?" I glared at her.

"But I know you still love me," she winked playfully. Soon, it was my turn to get off the bus.

"Hyun! If you need someone to talk to, you can call me, okay?"

"I will," I smiled and waved goodbye. I got the keys Leeteuk gave me this morning and used it to open the door. I took off my shoes after locking the door and walked into the living room. All the members were home and doing their own things. My eyes landed on Kyuhyun who had a pissed expression on his face.The members in the living room gave me a worried look and I returned it with a confused one. Sungmin started to use his eyes to gesture to Kyuhyun. I looked towards Kyuhyun who was now staring at me with those deadly eyes.

“Hyun, how was school?” he said. He didn’t sound normal. He sounded like he was angry yet he was trying to control it.

“It.. Was okay?” i said. Curious as to why he was asking about it.

“Oh is that so? Then why did the school call me saying that you skipped your lessons?” he frowned and crossed his arms.

"I.. I had my reasons," I said, avoiding eye contact.

"What reason?" he asked.

"Just.. something," I lowered my head.

"Hyun Jung, you're big enough! You have to be responsible!" he said, voice getting louder.

"What's your problem?! It's just 2 lessons! I didn't go play or anything! I was.. I was doing something!" I said, losing my patience. I couldn't let him know anything about what happened today.

"What were you doing?! You could probably be making out or having in the janitor's closet! It's only your second day in school!" he got up from his sitting position.

"That's just crossing the line! Am I that much of a to do something like that? I'm your sister, Kyuhyun! We grew up together. You know me better than anyone else!" I shouted.

"Who knows?! Maybe you could've changed during the years I left!"

"I only changed because you left!"

"I was going after my dream, Hyun Jung! You know it!"

"I know! I know that your dream is more important than your sister, that's why you didn't bother to call."

"You're not even my real sister!" as soon as he said that, his eyes widened. Yeah, you better realize what you said.

"Kyuhyun!" Donghae shouted.

"What.. What did you say?" I said, tears streaming down my cheeks once again.

"Hyun Jung.. You know I didn't mean it," he said, taking a step closer.

"So that's what you've been thinking the whole time, huh? I was just an outsider all these years? Is that it?" more tears flowed as I took a step back.

"Hyun Jung, it wasn't on purpose," Kyuhyun pleaded.

I shook my head, "no, I get it. Since I'm not related to you, why am I staying here? I'm just being an outsider." I ran to my room and locked the door.

"Hyun Jung! Listen to me! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it! Open the door!" Kyuhyun pounded on the door. I took a duffel bag and stuffed some clothes, my car keys and money in before putting Mimi in her carrier and heading out.

"Where are you going?" Donghae said, grabbing onto my arm.

"I'm getting out of Kyuhyun's life, your life," I said and turned to the members, "and all of your lives." I jerked my hand away and ran out the door. The lift door closed just before Kyuhyun could come in. I ran to my car and drove off. I had nowhere to go and nowhere to stay. I was just drving aimlessly until I came across a park next to an elementary school. I parked my car and took Mimi with me. I put her on the leash and walked deeper into the park  I saw an empty swing under a huge tree and walked towards it. After tying Mimi's leash to the pole of the swing, I sat down and started rocking back and forth.

Flashback:

"Oppa! Push me higher!" I squealed. A year had passed since I moved in with the Cho family. Kyuhyun and I got close really quickly.

"Yah! If I pushed you any higher you'd fall off the swing!" Kyuhyun said but he did push me higher anyways.

"If I fall then oppa will catch me, right?" I smiled.

"Of course! That's what brothers are for!"

--

"Saengil chukha habnida! Saengil chuka habnida! Sarangha neun Hyun Jungie, saengil chukha habnida! Baby, make a wish!" mom smiled as she put my birthday cake on the table. It was my 8th birthday and we were celebrating it.

I wish that Kyuhyun oppa would play with me everyday.

"Hyun Jung ah! What did you wish for?" Kyuhyun smiled.

"If I say it then it wouldn't come true!" I smiled and blew the candles. Mom sliced the cake and put them on paper plates for me to bring to each family member.

"Appa!" I smiled handing the cake to him.

"Gomawo, Hyun Jung ah," dad smiled and patted my head.

"Umma," I smiled and gave her the plate.

"Our Hyun Jungie must grow up well, okay?"

"Unnie," I said, carefully handing her the cake. She gave me a look and snatched the cake away from me.

"Oppa, cake!" I smiled, giving Kyuhyun a slice of cake.

"Gomawo!" he smiled. The five of us at around the table, in pure happiness.

-- 

"Hyun jung ah, I'm

leaving," Kyuhyun said gently.

"Oppa, you'll call everyday, right?" I sniffed.

"I will," he smiled and hugged me.

"Promise?"

"Pinky promise," he said and we hooked pinkies. I watched from the door of my room as he said goodbye to mom, dad and Ahra. Mom was crying and dad just smiled as he hugged Kyuhyun, I knew he was aching inside. Kyuhyun gave Ahra a hug and Ahra smiled, saying some things to him. I didn't even realize I was crying already. Kyuhyun was about to close the front door when her turned back.

"Hyun Jung ah! Oppa will make you proud! I love you!" he smiled and closed the front door.

End of flashback

"I love you too, oppa," I whispered.

End of POV

 

Kyuhyun's POV:

"She's not answering!" I said and set my phone down.

"Kyuhyun! What's wrong with you?!" Leeteuk scolded.

"I didn't know what go into me!"

"You really crossed the line! She's your sister! No matter blood related or not, you guys grew up together!" he continued.

"I'm sorry!"

"Leeteuk hyung is not the one you should be apologizing to, it's Hyun Jung," Donghae said.

"I'm going to look for her," I said, getting up.

"We'll come with you, the more people, the easier," Siwon said as the members all stood up.

"But the thing is, where do we start looking?" Sungmin asked.

"Anywhere, parks, hotels whatever," Leeteuk said as we headed out.

"Hannah!" I said.

What?"

"Hannah's her best friend! She'll know where Hyun is," I said, taking out my cell phone. I stole Hannah's number from Hyun Jung's phone when she was in the shower. I looked for her contact and called her as we got into the car.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hannah ssi? It's Hyun Jung's brother, Kyuhyun," I said.

"Kyuhyun? How did you get my number?"

"That's not important. Did Hyun Jung call you? Do you know where she is?"

"Yes, she called me. And she told me everything, you jerk of a brother. I'm not telling you where she is because it's time you do something to make up for what you've said and what you've done to her. But I'll tell you one thing, she's safe."

"Hannah, please. Just tell me where she is and I'll bring her back," I pleaded.

"No, you're her brother. Think. Where does she go whenever she's sad," she said and a beep sounded.

"Aish! Think, Kyuhyun, think!" I said to myself.

Flashback

"Hyun, why do you like swings so much?" I asked.

"Because it makes me feel free whenever I swing high. When I'm sad, sitting here and swinging myself high makes me feel happy," she said.

"You're weird," I smiled.

End of flashback

"Hyung! Are there any places with swings around?" I asked Siwon.

"Parks should have them," he said, "I'll look around while I drive."

"Gomawo."

"I'll call the rest to look for parks," Leeteuk said and took his cell phone out. I leaned back into my seat and sighed.

Hyun, I'm sorry. Where are you?

--

"Kyuhyun! There's a park," Siwon said and stopped the car for us to get off. I walked into the park and looked for Hyun Jung. All I saw were couples on the benches and taking strolls. Once we covered the entire place, we ran back to Siwon's car.

"Nothing?" Siwon asked as we buckled up.

"Not a sign. I'm getting worried. It's late, what if something happens?" I sighed.

"You only have yourself to blame," Donghae said quietly, looking out the window. I just kept silent since he was right. Siwon stopped at another park 15 minutes later and we got off. We split up in order to cover the park faster. I walked by a fountain and caught sight of a swing with someone there. As I ran towards the swing, I realized the girl's hair was different from Hyun Jung's. The girl's hair was black and straight while Hyun Jung's was dark brown and wavy. I sighed and ran back to the entrance. Once everybody arrived, we got onto the car in search for the next park.

"Kyuhyun, what if she's not at a park?" Ryeowook said.

"I'm sure she is, let's just keep searching."

--

"Here's another one," Siwon said and pulled over. There was an elementary school next to it. As usual, we split up. I was beginning to lose hope until I saw a swing again. Her hair was exactly like Hyun Jung's and I immediately ran as fast as I could. When I got nearer, I could hear sobs. Yes, this is definitely Hyun Jung.

End of POV

 

Hyun Jung's POV:

I've been sitting here since five in the afternoon, doing nothing but just crying. Today was just frustrating. I called Hannah and told her everything, she wanted to come get me but I said no. I rocked back and forth on the swing until I got dizzy and just stopped.

"I'm sorry," someone whispered and hugged me from the back.

Kyuhyun's here.

I slapped his hands away and tried to untie Mimi's leash but Kyuhyun was faster.

"Hyun, I didn't mean it, I'm sorry," he pleaded.

"Why are you apologizing to a stranger? And please let go before I sue you for harassment," I said. 

"Sue me, I don't care. Just please, please come home with me."

"Home?" I chuckled, "I don't have one."

"Hyun Jung, please. Stop being like this," tears brimmed in his eyes.

"Let go."

"Hyun Jung, please!"

"I said let go!" I shouted. Kyuhyun pulled me into a tight hug and I struggled to break free.

"I'm sorry for saying that. I didn't mean it. I was just really frustrated with work. We've got so many schedules, concerts coming up and I was just stressed. I wasn't thinking straight just now. So please, Hyun Jung, please, just forgive me," he said softly.

"And you think I'm not frustrated? I'm not stressed?"

"I'm sorry, baby girl," he whispered and tightened the hug.

"Sorry does nothing."

"Then tell me, tell me what will make you come home with me."

"Even if I told you, will you care? Will anything change?"

"I will, Hyun Jung, I will. Tell me everything," he said. I broke out into loud sobs and struggled with my sentences. Once I was done telling him everything, he said nothing but just hugged me tighter. He starting sniffing and I knew he was crying. 

"I'm sorry, Hyun, I'm really sorry," he said and put me at arm's length, holding onto my shoulders.

"It's a little too late, don't you think?" I smiled lightly.

"Will you forgive me?"

"I can't hold a grudge against my only brother, can I?" I said.

"Let's go home, Hyun," he smiled and held my hand. I untied Mimi and we got into my car. Kyuhyun told the rest and he drove towards home. I really, really don't want anything like this to happen again.

Hi yeom. The chapter's a little long, hehe. Anyway, I'll just like to inform you guys that exams are coming, and this year's a really important one. It kinda decides my future. Soooo, I'll be on the computer a lot less, which means lesser updates. But I'll try and update as much as I can, okay? And one more thing, WAE NO COMMENTS GAISE?! WAE? Haha, please comment, if not I'll feel like a failure. I love you guys <3.