Kyuhyun the birthday boy

In a Super Junior World

 

Mild ual references. Very mild, still safe for eyes and mind.

 

Hyun Jung’s POV:

“Oppa!” I wrapped my hands around Kyuhyun’s arm, distracting him from his game of Starcraft.

“W- Wae? Can it wait, oppa’s busy,” he kept his eyes on his screen.

“You’re telling your sister who wants to spend some quality time with you after coming from Canada for a game of Starcraft? Really now? Fine, then when I’m talking to Donghae then I’ll tell you to wait. Like it?” I glared at him.

“That’s cute too.”

“Ugh you weren’t even listening!” I got up and walked towards the socket where his laptop charger was plugged in.

“Hyunnie don’t do it! I’m almost done give me five minutes and you have all the time in the wo— YAH!” I smirked and twirled the plug. “Come here you! I was winning that game and you just ruined it.”

I laughed and began to run out and into the living room, hiding behind Siwon who was lifting some dumbbells by the balcony.

“Siwon he’s trying to kill me,” I peeked from over his shoulder.

“Now Kyuhyun, trying to hurt a girl is not right. God does not like men who hit girls,” Siwon began to chastise while lifting his weights.

“But she ruined my game!”

“A game is not more important than your sister,” Siwon gave him a pointed look.

I stuck my tongue out, “heard that, you babo.”

“Babo?! Yah!” he tried to grab me but Siwon quickly turned.

“Kyuhyun, don’t make me throw the dumbbell in your face, your sister just wants to chat. Is that so hard?”

“You’re the best, Siwon oppa,” I whispered.

“Peck on the cheek?”

“Ew no, your perspiration is all over your face,” I slightly slapped his shoulder. “Can we talk without you trying to kill me?”

“Fine, what?” he followed me into my room.

“Sit,” he sat beside me on my bed. “So it’s your birthday tomorrow, what do you want?”

“Aw, Hyun, it’s suppose to be a surprise! Do you not know how this works?!” he whined.

“What works? What do you want? Do you wanna spend some time just the two of us?” I smiled.

“I’d love to. But where do we go?”

“Noraebang!” I giggled.

“Okay noraebang it is. We’ll go in the afternoon and have dinner outside with the guys,” he smiled.

“Can I have an oppa hug?” I pouted spread my arms.

“Of course you can,” he smiled and hugged me tight. “This is my first birthday in a long time that I get to spend it with you.”

“Yeah. It’s been really long oppa. There’ll be more to come, right?” I mumbled into his chest, making my words muffled.

“There will. I guarantee,” he patted my back and left.

“Are you ready?!” I called out impatiently from the couch. Sheesh, just because it’s his birthday doesn’t mean he can take all the time in the world to get ready!

“Relax, he’s just changing,” Donghae kissed my cheek.

“Taking forever,” I pouted.

“Keep pouting like that, those lips are just asking for it,” Donghae teased.

“I’m ready, I’m ready, gosh,” he came out grumbling with a thick hoodie and black pair of skinny jeans.

“Mm? No disguise?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Oh right. I’ll get one for you too,” he jogged back to his room.

“Why do I need one,” I rolled my eyes.

“People can recognize you,” Donghae muttered.

“Psh I’m not that famous,” I brushed him off.

“You’ll be surprised!”

“I’m back. Kay, put this on and let’s go,” he tossed me a beanie and a cartoon mask.

“A little too obvious?” I raised an eyebrow but got up to follow him. “Bye guys, we’ll be back later in the evening!”

“Have fun you little siblings,” Leeteuk chuckled.

“Waiting for the day you and Ina unnie start to have a legit conversation, awkward siblings~” I teased and put on my shoes.

“Yah, do you have so much to say even when you’re leaving?” he frowned.

“Bye!” I shut the door. “So where to?”

“How ‘bout the one in Hongdae? We can shop while we’re at it.”

“Mm, whatever you say birthday boy,” I smiled and stuffed my hands into the pockets of my varsity jacket exactly like the one Hoya has. Hehe.

“Okay, can you recognize me?” he asked when we pulled up.

I gave him a flat stare, “.. Yes.”

“Aish. Whatever let’s just make do with this,” he sighed and we got out the car. The street was crowded with teens, young adults and tourists. The led lights weren’t yet since it was still day, but at night, the lights are probably the only thing helping you to see. It’s really nice actually. As we walked deeper in, nobody recognized us. The road stalls sold lots of cute stuff.

“Oppa, let’s get rings, sibling rings. It’ll be cool, come on, please?” I pulled at his arm.

“Pft, okay, okay,” he rolled his eyes and began to choose.

“Let’s go with this one. It has a blue line around it, since you know, you and ELFs have a thing for blue.”

“Okay. Ahjussi, we’ll take two,” he handed the ring to the stall holder while I browsed the other items. After paying, we strolled towards the noraebang. We paid for the room (sounds wrong) and settled in.

“Suju songs first!” Kyuhyun cheered.

“No way. Infinite songs first.”

“Suju!”

“Infinite!”

“Suju!”

“No, Infinite!”

“Shut up!”

“You shut up!”

“Ugh fine, rock paper scissors, winner chooses first,” he sighed loudly.

“You’re on,” I pulled my sleeves up and wiggle my fingers.

“Gawi, bawi, bo! Hahaha yeah I won!” Kyuhyun jumped.

“Aish, just pick already,” I pouted and crossed my arms.

“Ballads or dance songs?” he grabbed the remote.

“Lemme hear you sing a ballad,” I smiled.

“Okay, I’ll do This Is The way To Break up.”

“Woohoo!” the soft piano began to play and he got ready to sing. When he did, his voice was so calming and gentle, exactly like the one on my iPhone. I couldn’t imagine how someone could sing so beautifully, but my brother can. And I’m proud of him.

“How was it? Your turn now!”

“I can’t sing so let’s stick with dance songs. I want Shy Boy! It’s seriously a fun song to dance to,” I grabbed the remote and changed it.

“I’m telling you good singing runs in the family, you should at least be somewhat decent,” Kyuhyun said.

“But I’m not blood related to any of you,” I smiled.

“Psh, you don’t have to be blood related. You grew up with us, I’m sure the singing rubbed off onto you at least a little,” he dismissed me with a wave of his hand.

“Meh,” I shrugged and stood up when the song began to play. “Yah, you know how to dance to this right?”

“I practice in the shower, I’m good,” he cracked his knuckles. “I’m not called Dancing Kyu for nothing!”

After two hours of goofing around the colorfully lit room, the both of us eventually got tired and called the rest.

“Are you on your way to the restaurant already?” Kyuhyun asked. There was a pause, probably for them to answer. “Okay, we’ll meet you guys there.”

“So?”

“Let’s go,” we got up and packed our things before walking back to the car.

“Oppa,” I said, buckling my seatbelt.

“Mm?”

“Do you and that Yeonjoo girl still contact each other?” I smirked.

“M- Mwo? How’d you know about her?”

“I watched the episode online,” I snickered.

“No, we don’t contact each other anymore. If you watched it I’m sure you saw Donghae and Eunseo. Don’t worry, it’s just a show,” he said.

“Nah, I’m not too bothered by her. She seems nice and sweet. Then again, they all do until they start trying to burn me,” I muttered, remembering Jessica.

“I’m sure they’re not all like that,” he shook his head.

“I was surprised by Eunhyuk though, he made her cry.”

“Yeah, he was really sorry. Comforted her after the recording. Sena’s fine, she admitted she overreacted, being it her first time on a variety show.”

“Mm, she looks really nice to be with. Does Eunhyuk oppa still contact her?”

Everyday,” he groaned.

“That’s good, about time he moved on to someone new. Too bad she’s over thirty, she doesn’t look like it,” I sighed.

“Mm, hyung doesn’t care about the age though. He looks like he really likes her.”

“I totally ship them together,” I giggled. “Are we there yet?”

“Yup, let’s get off,” he pulled the key out and we unbuckled our seatbelts. The restaurant was the same as the one we went to during Donghae’s birthday.’

“Reservation under Park Jungsoo?”

“Right this way, Kyuhyun ssi,” the manager led us to a private room. Everyone was already there and seated with all of Kyuhyun’s favourite already set on the table when we entered.

“Saengil chukahae!” they popped the champagne.

“Let’s eat!” I started to place side dishes on Kyuhyun’s plate, telling him to eat more. The food was good and everyone was just happily talking about recent events. Time passed quickly and we were waiting for dessert, aka Kyuhyun’s cake gifted by the restaurant. While waiting, everyone presented they’re gifts.

“That latest game you were looking at,” Leeteuk handed him a small paper bag.

“Hyung! How’d you know I wanted this?” he peered into it with a child’s excitement.

“Hyung knows everything!”

“Hyun Jung?”

“I ordered a new laptop for you online, it’ll only arrived tomorrow,” I smiled proudly. “Better use it well, it costs me a bomb okay.”

“You didn’t have to buy me a gift, just be a good sister and do well in school is enough to make me happy,” he pinched my cheeks.

“Fine then I’ll keep the laptop for myself, or give it to Donghae oppa since he’d appreciate it more than you do,” I teased.

"Mm, I love anything from you baby," Donghae smiled.

“Andwae! I want that laptop, mine is dying. And who said I didn’t appreciate it,” he pouted just as the waitress came in with the birthday cake. On cue, all of us began to sing the birthday song and clapped along. Siwon and Sungmin held firmly onto his arms while Leeteuk and Eunhyuk were discussing how to cake him.

"Yah, I'll do it myself," Kyuhyun gave up. Some began to pour water into the middle of the cake and swirl the cream around. Donghae stole a strawberry before Kyuhyun smashed his own face into the cake. I playfully pressed his head deeper into the cake and rubbed it onto the cake. The boys were laughing like crazy and taking photos. After ten seconds, I let him go.

"You guys are all dead, dead, dead," he wiped his face with the napkin.

“What’s a birthday without alcohol? Especially when the birthday boy studies it,” Sungmin smiled.

“Soju let’s go!” I ordered five bottles of Soju. We just drunk shot after shot, eventually ordering more bottles. I was beginning to get a little tipsy when Leeteuk was already knocked out. We played some games and the loser had to drink two shots of Soju. Ryeowook kept losing so he had to drink and drink, eventually getting knocked out as well. They conveniently decided to stop when began to get all drunk. I couldn’t walk straight and kept slurring my words, or at least that’s what the boys told me..

End of POV

 

Donghae’s POV:

“I didn’t drink since I knew I’d have to take care of you like that,” I groaned and steadied the stumbling Hyun Jung. “Your brother isn’t in a better condition either.”

“Oppa,” she flashed a drunken smile and my cheeks. Thank god we were already in the car.

“Arasso, arasso. Just sleep, I’ll wake you up when we get there,” I took her hand away from groping my face. She rested her head on my shoulder and fell asleep instantly.

“We’re here,” I whispered, shaking her lightly. She groaned without opening her eyes. “I’ll just piggy back you..”

After getting her on my back safely, we all headed up with the sober ones watching over the dead drunk ones. We made it safely into the dorm and I headed straight for her room. I just finished tucking her in when she suddenly opened her eyes.

“Wae? Are you thirsty?”

“Ani..” she grabbed my collar and crashed her lips onto mine. I easily slipped my tongue into , tasting a bit of the bitter alcohol. I quickly pulled away before I could lose myself.

“Goodnight,” I offed the lights and left the room, letting out a heavy sigh before retreating into mine. After a nice shower, I headed to bed.

End of POV

 

A day late because I was having extra curricular yesterday, sorry. Did you guys wish the evil maknae happy birthday yesterday? My dog had the same birthday as he did, hahaha :)