Welcome back!

In a Super Junior World

Kyuhyun’s POV:

“I’m exhausted,” Ryeowook stretched and yawned. We had just returned from Sukira together with Sungmin, Leeteuk and Ryeowook. By the time we finally finished preparing for bed, it was past 1am. Most of the hyungs were awake except for us four who returned late and drained of our energy. Leeteuk hyung would be most exhausted since he has to film WGM, Star King, Strong Heart and some other programs.

“You hungry? There’s some food left in the fridge. I can hear it up for you if you want,” Yesung hyung poked his head in.

“Mm, not really. I just wanna sleep. Thanks hyung,” I pulled the covers up to my chin.

“Okay goodnight,” he smiled.

“Goodnight,” the door clicked shut. I closed my eyes and let my thoughts wander about. I wonder what Hyun’s doing now. Sleeping? Eating? At rehab? Aish, why do we have to be so far apart. I miss the little brat and I want her back!

End of POV

 

Hyun Jung’s POV:

“Miss.. Miss..” I was shaken awake. I opened my eyes and slowly sat straight. I was on the plane and apparently, I fell asleep on the shoulder of the person next to me.

“I’m so sorry. I was completely unaware,” I quickly fixed my appearance.

“It’s okay, I didn’t realize until I woke up on top of your head either. I guess we’re equal. And we’ve touched down five minutes ago,” he smiled politely.

“Oh, right,” I scrambled to pick up my tote. “Once again, I apologize.”

“Don’t worry ‘bout it. Goodbye,” he gave a curt nod before getting up from his seat an walking down the narrow aisle to the exit of the plane. I followed suit after making sure I didn’t leave anything behind. As soon as I stepped foot into the airport, I felt a strong scent of home and happiness. Yes, this is where I belong. I smiled and quickly made my way to immigration. After getting my passport stamped and checked, I arrived at the luggage carousel. Since I didn’t bring along any suitcases, I went straight to pick up Mimi and out of the arrival hall.

After giving her some food and water, I boarded the bus that would take me straight to the district I lived in. The weather was still quite cold, but there was hardly any snow left compared to before I left. After the two hour bus ride I arrived at the bus stop two blocks away. Feeling lazy, I just took a cab ‘til right outside the building. I paid the driver and greeted the security guard on my way in. It was already late afternoon when I got here, I wonder if the boys are home or having schedules. I unlocked the door with my key and entered quietly.

There was no noise or sign that someone was in, plus their shoes were gone. Seems like they’re out. After letting Mimi onto the floor, I took a nice long shower and changed into something comfortable. First thing I noticed was that the dorm had a strong smell of men and it was filthy. Time to clean! I picked up all the dirty clothes and threw them into the laundry before throwing out the trash.

I vacuumed and mopped the place before I finally declared it hygienic enough to live in. Now that was done, time to cook for the boys! I made do with whatever I had in the fridge, mainly bacon, samgyupsal, sausages and kimchi. I could use the kimchi to make kimchi stew. Once everything was done and the table was set, I waited for the boys on my usual at the dining table. But time passed and it was getting dark, still no sign of them returning home. Calling them and asking where they were would just arouse suspicion. Having no other choice, I continued to sit and wait.

“Aish, hurry open the door! I needa pee!” I was woken up by Heechul’s distinctive voice. I scrambled to hide in the empty cupboard in the kitchen with Mimi in my hands and waited for them to enter.

“Why is there food on the table?” I heard Yesung ask.

“Probably done by the ahjumma,” Leeteuk brushed it off.

“Do I look like an ahjumma?!” I angrily whispered to myself.

“Did you hear that?” I quickly cupped my own mouth.

“No hear what?”

“Nothing,” Sungmin muttered.

“Surprise!” Thinking now would be a good time, I burst out from the cupboard with a broad smile. Ryeowook let out a girly shriek before quickly clamping his hand over his mouth. The rest of the guys looked equally stunned and they just stared at me with their eyes and mouths wide open.

“What? Are you not happy to see me back?” I muttered.

“B-But.. How? Only next month. Not possible,” Eunhyuk stumbled with his words. “YOU’RE STANDING!”

“Yessir! I recovered earlier than expected so I came back without telling to surprise you guys! Are you not surprised..?”

“Hyunnie!” they pounced onto me and engulfed me in a bone-crushing hug. “We missed you! It’s great to see you again.”

“I missed you guys too,” happy tears blurred my vision and I began to wail like a baby. “Kyuhyun oppa!”

“Are you that happy to see me again?” He chuckled and hugged my tighter than he already was.

“Of course I’m that happy,” I sniffed.

“My turn back off!” Heechul pushed Kyuhyun away.

“Oppa! You’ve gotten prettier,” I smiled and rubbed his back.

“So did you! You changed your hairstyle,” he grabbed my shoulders at arm’s length.

“First person to notice!” I giggled. My previously brown and wavy hair was now a darker brown (almost black) and rebonded.

“This hairstyle makes you look mature,” Sungmin squealed.

“Is that another way to call me old?” I raised an eyebrow.

“If you’re old what am I? I’m almost thirty now,” Leeteuk whined.

“Hyung, you are thirty, it’s 2012 remember?” Shindong reminded in a teasing manner.

“Yah,” Leeteuk shot him a pouty glare.

“It’s been a long time,” he smiled.

“Donghae,” I instantly wrapped my arms around him. “I missed you, so much.”

“I missed you too dear,” he whispered softly.

“Did you just call my sister ‘dear’?!” Kyuhyun turned alarmed.

“Yes. And by the way, Hyun Jung and I are now officially a couple. So take your hands and eyes off her,” he wrapped an arm around my waist.

“WHAT ON EARTH. GIRL, YOU HAVE SOME SERIOUS EXPLAINING TO DO,” Kyuhyun hollered. “You’re never going to hear the end of me do you understand?! Come with me I need to speak to you, you too Donghae hyung!”

“Let’s just listen to what he says for now,” I smiled and followed him into my room with Donghae.

“First of, I’m not going to reject this relationship because I trust you, hyung. Second of all, I have rules. First rule, no making out in front of me. Second, no groping of each other. Third, no until after marriage,” Donghae and I blushed at this. “Fourth and most important of all, Donghae hyung, if you ever hurt my sister in any way, I will forget about seniority and I /will kill you, understand?”

“Neh~” Donghae casually sang, not the least bit bothered by Kyuhyun’s tone. “And I’d never do anything to hurt her. Never.”

“Good. Now I’m gonna go eat,” Kyuhyun huffed and left the room. On his way out I could hear him mutter something like ‘that’s one huge surprise for me, damn it.’ Donghae extended his hand for me to grab, which I did. He laced our fingers together and kissed my cheek.

“I’ve always wanted to do this. Now I can finally do it, because you’re mine now,” he wrapped the other arm around my waist.

“Get outta here,” Kyuhyun appeared behind the door again, a huge frown on his face. I smiled and shook my head before heading out to join the rest. Ah, it’s great being back home!