It's him..

In a Super Junior World

Donghae's POV:

"Holy mother of- KYUHYUN!" I shot up.

"DONGHAE," Kyuhyun grit his teeth, "what.Are. You. Doing. With. My. Sister."

"Your sister?" I turned to look at Hyun Jung, "yeah. What are you doing here?"

"Well, I was applying ointment to the bruise I gave you and then you suddenly grabbed my hand saying," she switched from her normal voice to imitate my voice a bit too dramatically, "'oh, Jess, please don't go'." 

I frowned, "and then?"

"Then you pulled me down onto the bed and I fell asleep since you wouldn't let me go," she shrugged.

"YOU TWO SLEPT TOGETHER? IT'S ONLY BEEN A DAY SINCE YOU TWO MET," Kyuhyun shouted.

"You make it sound as if we had ," Hyun Jung glared at him.

"It's almost there!" Kyuhyun said, "I'll deal with you later, for now, you get ready for school. Understand me?"

"Yes, mother," she rolled my eyes and went to her room. As soon as she was out of ear's reach, Kyuhyun turned to give me a death glare.

"Hyung, with all due respect, I seriously do not want to see that ever again, or I will seriously butcher you," he threatened. The nerve of this guy! This is his hyung he's speaking to right now! Goodness!

"If I wasn't partly to blame for this, I'd have punched you straight in the face," I grit my teeth.

"Oh yeah? If you weren't my hyung, you wouldn't be able to move your jaw right now, let alone talk," with that, he stormed out of the room. Seriously! Being witty and rude were totally different! This guy needs to learn some manners! I huffed and went to the bathroom to freshen up and have breakfast. I can't let Hyun Jung find out about Jess, she'd never stop making fun of me. I hafta be more careful. I looked in the mirror and touched the bruise. It seems to be better now, I can just cover it with make up.

End of POV

 

Hyun Jung's POV:

"I'll deal with you later, for now, you get ready for school. Understand me?" I mimicked that annoying brother of mine as I dried myself with the towel. Seriously! Who does he think he is? Mom? Please! He's nowhere near mom. And who was this 'Jess' girl that Donghae wouldn't shut up about? Meh, maybe I'll just ask Kyuhyun or something. I dried my hair and put on some preppy clothes for University. I didn't want to look sloppy on my first day. First impression counts!

 Picture

I grabbed my blue backpack and stuffed it with my pencil case, hoodie and random notebooks.

"Bye, Mimi. You stay in my room, alright? See you later!" I smiled and patted her before heading out the door.       

"Hyun Jung, Siwon says he'll drive you to school," Kyuhyun said while muching on his toast.

"Alright, hey gimme that, I'm running late," I said and snatched the toast from Kyuhyun. I bit onto a corner of it while I slipped on my navy blue Converse shoes and got to the lift with Siwon trailing behind.

"So, tell me about yourself," Siwon said.

"Me? Oh, I'm just your average girl, in an average world," I shrugged as I buckled my seatbelt and Siwon drove off.

"Nope, average girls don't have brothers who are famous. Average girls don't live in the dorms of one of the most famous boybands in Korea. Ave-"

"Alright, I get it, Siwon ssi," I laughed, "but you know.. Kyuhyun's not my real brother. We're not blood related."

"How come?" he asked.

"My parents died, so I was sent to the orphanage, got adopted and bam! I'm here with you guys," I smiled.

"Oh.. I'm sorry," he said.

"Psh. It's fine," I waved him off, "hey, do you know about this Jess girl?"

"Jess? You mean Jessica?" Siwon said.

"I.. think so? Anyways, what's her relationship with Donghae?" I asked.

"You don't know? What, were you living under a rock?!" he seemed.. shocked?

"Was I supposed to know?"

"Not really. Oh, they dated for..," Siwon paused to think, "about a year? Yeah and they broke up 5 months ago. It was kinda all over the Internet."

"Ohhh! So that's the Donghae and Jessica! I didn't realize!" I let out an awkward chuckle.

"You're cute. I like you," he smiled.

"I know," I smirked and did an epic pony tail flip, "who wouldn't like me? I was kidding. Are you going back tot he dorm later?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Will there be members at home?" I asked.

"Uhh, Kyuhyun, Heechul and Sungmin." he said.

"Could you ask Heechul to feed my cat? She's in my room," I said.

"Sure," Siwon gave a killer smile.

"Anyways, here's my stop. Thanks for sending me, Siwon ssi," I bowed a little.

"No problem," he gave me a dimpled smile, "call me oppa, alright?"

"Alright, Siwon oppa," I smiled and got off the car and headed in to my new school, Seoul Academy of Fine Arts. Of course, I majored in ballet. I strolled into the campus and sat down at the bench, waiting for Hannah to show up. Yup! We're in the same school and we have the same major. How cool is that, huh? 

"Darling~" I heard a familiar voice coo.

"Hannah! Oh god, how I missed you! You've gotten taller!" I smiled and hugged her tight.

"I missed you too, bestie! I think you're just short, Hyunnie," she rolled her eyes as we walked in.

"C'mon, don't make fun of the height," I whined.

"But seriously, Hyun. Who on earth is 160cm at your age?" she pointed out.

"You've gotta point," I shrugged. We approached the hall after instructions from the councillors who were positioned around the school. The hall was packed with freshmen like us. We found a seat somewhere at the back and waited for the principal to show up.

About five minutes later, some fat guy came strolling up, "good morning, students. Welcome to Seoul Academy of Fine Arts. I'm your principal, Mr. Jung." 

Wild applause echoed through the hall. Hannah and I were kinda reluctant to clap but we did in the end since we didn't wanna look like the odd ones out.  The principal gave the boring prep talk about the school's history, academic achievements and some other stuff. I didn't catch 'cause I already fell asleep.

"Hyun, wake up, we're dismissed for lunch break," Hannah gently nudged me.

"Right," I said and got up, "how long was the talk?" 

"About an hour and a half?" Hannah shrugged, "you've got a 3 minutes attention span so I wouldn't be surprised if you fell asleep at the introduction.

"I did not!" I scoffed and did a hurtful expression, "I listened for half an hour!"

"Good job, sweetheart. That's a new record," Hannah smiled sarcastically as we approached the cafeteria.

"I'm not feeling hungry today," I mumbled as we got in line, "I'll just have a juice."

"Cool. Well I'm starving so I'm gonna eat," Hannah patted her tummy. Oh, how I envy her fast metabolism. This girl can eat a ton of food and not get fat. She doesn't even excersise! We got our stuff and found an empty table by the window to sit.

"So, you're gonna cover my shift for me, right?" Hannah asked as she broke her wooden chopsticks for her Japanese food.

"Yeah," I said and took a sip of my orange juice, "please don't tell me I'm teaching a bunch of 6 year old, hyper active girls."

"About that.." Hannah smiled apologetically.

"Ugh! Hannah! You know how I with kids," I whined.

"I'm sorry! I'll treat you to an all you can eat buffet, alright?" she clasped her hands together, "I hvae date tonight~"

"All you can eat buffet?" I cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Yes!" she nodded frantically.

"Deal," I said as the bell rang, signalling the start of classes. Well, since it was the first day, nothing much happened. We gathered together with the other freshmen ballet majors and played some ice breakers, get to know one another. The seniors gave us a tour of the school. Soon, the day was done and I was walking to the bus stop with Hannah.

"Hyun! Hyun! Hyun!" Hannah suddenly burst out.

"What?" I groaned.

"Isn't that.." she pointed at this muscular figure, surrounded by girls. Oh no, please don't tell me it's him. I can't afford to break down in school whenever I see him! No, I refuse to admit it's true. Why would he come to school when he's all famous and whatnot? He should be living his life, without me. Since he said I was a burden to his "dreams"

"It can't be.." I said, squinting my eyes.

"It is! I saw his face! It's him!"

Oh no.