Hidden motive

In a Super Junior World

Donghae’s POV

Kyuhyun? I think I like Donghae

The words kept echoing in my head. I didn’t get a wink of sleep after hearing that, I can only be thankful I didn’t have schedules today.

“Is there food?” I asked.

“Yes, you greedy little— those are some serious eyebags!” Ryeowook exclaimed.

“I know Wookie, I know,” I sighed, taking my share of bacon and eggs.

“Hyung, what’s keeping you awake?” he asked, pulling a chair beside me.

“Nothing much,” I replied grimly, chewing on my bacon.

“Oh sure, then those eye bags are a result of a good night’s sleep,” Ryeowook said sarcastically.

“It’s nothing important, Wookie,” I said.

“Yeah, yeah, it’s okay, I’m not important enough to hear your problems,” Wookie replied, obviously upset that I wouldn’t share my problems with him.

“Wookie, come on, you know I didn’t mean it that way,” I said, trying to comfort the second youngest. When I received no reply, I took a big gulp of milk to calm myself down. I got 2 pills of painkillers and a glass of water and made my way into her room.

“Oh you’re awake,” I said, quickly setting the glass of water and pills on her nightstand and helped her into a sitting position.

“God the headache’s killing me,” she muttered hoarsely, rubbing her temples.

“Here, got you painkillers,” I said and handed her the pills.

She swallowed it and said, “thanks. I’m going to sleep in, you can see yourself out.”

“Okay. Rest well,” I said and left. I don’t know why, but it feels as if Hyun Jung’s being cold to me. I know, she’s having a hangover and we haven’t said much to each other. But still, it feels like she’s trying to say “leave me alone, you jerkface jerk!” Call me sensitive and petty, but I really hope this doesn’t last for long, if she stops talking to me completely, it’s like I’m losing a limb. I’ll be incomplete. I decided to take a nap, it was my free day after all.

I wanna love you, I can’t live without you

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Donghae? Open the door.”

“What, why?”

“Just do it, hurry!”

“Okay,” I said and opened the door to the dorm.

“Annyeong!” the familiar girl hugged me.

“Hey Sica, you brought the girls with you?” I asked, hugging her back.

“Yeah, they wanted to see you,” she smiled.

“Hey Taengoo!” Leeteuk smiled.

“Yah! Don’t call me that,” Taeyeon pouted. The members went ahead to chat the girls up, it’s been ages since they last met, with the girls in Japan and us busy with 5th album promotions.

“Hey, Hyun Jung!” Jessica waved. I turned to see Hyun Jung on her way to the kitchen.

“Oh.. Hey,” she replied with an awkward wave before opening the fridge.

“What are you looking for? You shouldn’t move around with your headache,” I said.

“I’m fine, Donghae, I just wanted some water,” she replied, not bothering to look at me.

“Well, I could’ve got it for you.”

“I’d rather not pester you, your girlfriend may get upset,” she said coldly, walking back to her room and slamming the door shut.

“What happened?” Jessica asked.

“Nothing. She’s just grumpy since she’s having a hangover,” I said. Well, I hope it was the case.

“Let’s go to your room,” she said. I nodded and brought her to my room.

End of POV

 

Hyun Jung’s POV:

“Hey, Hyun Jung!” Jessica waved.

“Oh.. Hey,” I replied with an awkward wave before opening the fridge.

“What are you looking for? You shouldn’t move around with your headache,” Donghae said.

“I’m fine, Donghae, I just wanted some water,” I replied.

“Well, I could’ve got it for you.”

“I’d rather not pester you, your girlfriend may get upset,” I said, walking back to her room and slamming the door shut.

”Let’s go to your room,” I heard her say before the sound of a door closing shut. I rolled my eyes. Who knows what they could be doing in there. I flipped open my laptop and pressed the power button. I took a big gulp of cold water while waiting for it to start up. Sleeping after the painkillers took most of my headache away, but I still feel like crap. I typed in my password and opened Google Chrome. I decided to get some snack since I planned on having a movie marathon with Mimi.

“Gosh those are so fattening,” Ryeowook spoke in disgust.

“So?” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Do you want me to make you something healthier?”

“It’s fine, I don’t eat these everyday,” I rolled my eyes.

“Okay, then bring these to Donghae would you?” he handed me a plate of cookies.

“No! Bring them yourself,” I said.

“Please, Hyun Jung, please?” he did those little puppy dog eyes and pouted. Gosh, I’m a er for aegyo like this.

“Okay, fine,” I said and took the plate. I was passing by the living room where Girl’s Generation and the members were sitting. I looked at them for while, wondering why they were here, then I remembered Jessica was here..

Damn it.

“Is Kyuhyun not here?” I asked.

“He’s out for schedules,” Sungmin replied. “Hey can I have some?”

“Oh, that ,” I said. “Yeah sure take them, their Donghae’s anyway.”

“Have you introduced yourself to the girls yet?” Leeteuk asked.

“Uh.. Hi, I’m Hyun Jung, Kyuhyun’s sister,” I smiled then turned to Leeteuk. “I just did.”

“We’ve heard about you,” one girl said. “I’m Taeyeon, by the way.”

“Oh, yes, Taeyeon, that was your name, and you’re Tiffany, Sooyoung, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sunny and Seohyun’s missing,” I said, pointing at the girls when I said their names.

“Yeah, Seohyun’s in the bathroom. You know us?” Sunny seemed surprised.

“Of course, I lived in Korea since I was born,” I said, trying not to seem sarcastic. “I’ll go bring these to Donghae.”

”Oppa, you’re so funny,” I shuddered when I heard that.

"My Sica's so cute."

“Oh my god their so cheesy it disgusts me,” I mumbled to myself.

“I know, their disgusting, she’s disgusting," my fist stopped mid air when I heard the unfamiliar female voice

“Isn’t she your unnie?” I raise an eyebrow.

“She’s changed,” Seohyun shrugged.

“What.. Do you mean?”

“Deliver those and I’ll tell you,” she said. I did as told and knocked the door.

“Here,” I said and handed Donghae the plate of cookies before dragging Seohyun into my room. I locked the door and let her sit on the new mini sofa I got not too long ago.

“Spill,” I said.

“So basically, I share a room with Jessica. So she tells me practically everything. One those things are getting back together with Donghae, she’s already accomplished step 1. She’s using him to forget about her ex. Also, she’s using him to get money.”

“Money? Doesn’t she have loads of it?”

“Not after the shares she bought fell,” Seohyun said.

“Why Donghae?”

“Donghae’s rich. He’s gullible, he’s too kind for his own good and he’s easy target.”

“That’s just ed up.”

“Tell me about it.”

“Why can’t she just find other ways to get the money back, you guys earned a lot from your new album, didn’t you?”

“It’s not enough to recoup her losses. Trust me, she lost, a lot of money.”

“Why can't you just tell her to stop?"

"I tried. But what can I do? She's older."

"Well, the age. I'm stopping her."

“Oh, please do. She needs to realize her mistakes. She’s different now, fame does that to people,” she sighed.

“Thanks for telling me, Seohyun,” I said.

“Your welcome. It’s barely been a day since they’ve gotten together, she won’t be asking for money that fast.”

“Thanks,” I said and showed her out of my room. Just as I opened the door, Donghae opened his with Jessica behind him. My anger immediately started to rise when I saw her. I’ll be waiting, Jessica Jung.

 

Hi guise. Comment pretty please. Okay, so that's just some stupid thing I thought of while writing this, I'm pretty sure there'll be people thinking "oh hey, why can't she do xxxxx instead?" or "she could always just xxxxxx" yeah, yeah, I'm sure there are loopholes somehwere :/. Let's just pretend there isn't kay? It's just to spice things up a little. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE OR YOU SHALL FACE THE WRATH OF MY EVIL KITTEHS. just kidding. OH OH OH, are there any Inspirits reading this? I'M TOTALLY STARTING TO LOVE INFINITE NAO. SPAZZ WITH ME?