Let's go!

In a Super Junior World

 

 

Donghae’s POV:

“So you doing okay there?” I was talking to her over Skype without the guys knowing. If they knew, I probably won’t be able to say a word to her with all the noise coming from them.

“So-so. Ahra’s being one pain in the but I can handle her. How are you doing? It’s been how long since I left? 3.. 4 weeks?”

“A few days to a month since you left. Which means three more months to go,” I sighed.

“Come on! A month flew past so quickly already. Three months will be over in a blink of an eye,” she waves her hand in dismissal.

“Okay, let’s not talk about that. I have something more important to ask,” I said.

“Mm, like what?”

“Like that cheesy letter you wrote me. Was what you said true? Every single word of it?”

“Every single word, Donghae,” she nodded.

“So, it’s true that you like me then?” I grinned.

“Well..” she looked away.

“Admit it, you like me.”

“Tch. Why should I listen to what you say,” she stuck her tongue out.

“Because I like you too and unless you say you like me back then I can’t ask you to be mine.”

“Donghae, that was way too cheesy for comfort,” she rolled her eyes.

“So did you mean it when you wrote that you liked me?”

”.. I love you, Donghae. Much more than you can ever imagine,” she flashed a warm smile and rested her chin on the palm of her hand.

“Then it’s settled! The second you back to Korea, I’m kidnapping you and we’re going on a date,” an electricity like feeling shot through my body at the thought of just holding her hand and spending time with her.

“Anything you say,” she shook her head. “Well gotta go. Skype ya next time.”

“Okay. Rest well. And I love you,” I blurted.

“I love you too, oppa,” she disconnected the call first. I shut down the computer and started jumping around my room in excitement. Now I really can’t wait for her to come back!

End of POV


Hyun Jung’s POV:

“So you doing okay there?” Donghae was talking to me over Skype. I just finished Skyping with Hannah when I received his call. Well, after him is Kyuhyun!

“So-so. Ahra’s being one pain in the but I can handle her. How are you doing? It’s been how long since I left? 3.. 4 weeks?”

“A few days to a month since you left. Which means three more months to go,” he sighed. Aww, my fishy looked so depressed. Ha, must be because of my empty presence and the overwhelming smell of men in the house.

“Come on! A month flew past so quickly already. Three months will be over in a blink of an eye,” I waved my hand in dismissal.

“Okay, let’s not talk about that. I have something more important to ask,” he suddenly said.

“Mm, like what?”

“Like that cheesy letter you wrote me. Was what you said true? Every single word of it?” I grew really embarrassed when he mentioned that, I just wanted to hide in my own little corner.

“Every single word, Donghae,” I nodded nevertheless.

“So, it’s true that you like me then?” He flashed a goody grin.

“Well..” I looked away.

“Admit it, you like me.”

“Tch. Why should I listen to what you say,” I stuck my tongue out.

“Because I like you too and unless you say you like me back then I can’t ask you to be mine.”

“Donghae, that was /way too cheesy for comfort,” I rolled my eyes.

“So did you mean it when you wrote that you liked me?”

”.. I love you, Donghae. Much more than you can ever imagine,” I smiled and rested my chin on the palm of my hand.

“Then it’s settled! The second you back to Korea, I’m kidnapping you and we’re going on a date,” my heart raced at the thought of it. I wonder what surprises he’d come up with, since he /was know to be the most romantic out of the boys after all.

“Anything you say,” I shook my head. “Well gotta go. Skype ya next time.”

“Okay. Rest well. And I love you,” he said.

“I love you too, oppa,” I quickly disconnected the call first and buried my face in my palm. Gah, it’s hot in here, and the air-con is . Anyways, time to call Kyuhyun!

“Yappp!” he greeted.

“What the hell, oppa?” I furrowed my eyebrows at his peculiar choice of words. A ‘hello’ would do just fine actually.

“Just thought of changing it. Anyways, any improvement lately?” he sat up in his chair.

“Yeah, I’ll be out of my wheelchair in about a month or so. Then rehab and back to Korea!”

“Ah. Everyone’s really missing you to death here,” he sighed. “Especially a certain fish.”

“R- Really? And you don’t miss me as much as he does?”

“Of course I do! More than him, duh. I feel like flying over and seeing you now,” he sighed.

“As if you would.”

“Try me,” he scoffed. “Has Ahra been bothering you?”

“What do you think? Well I bother her back so it’s all good,” I smirked and the image of her freaking out that her bra was hanging on the tree branch, where may I emphasize, the public could see.

“Aish, you shouldn’t. If you stop I guess she’ll stop too.”

“If she stops then I’ll stop,” I rolled my eyes.

“Ugh, stubborn little girl. Anyways, I’ll talk to you next time,” he said.

“Arasso. Goodnight oppa,” I smiled. After washing up, I went started to lie down on my bed. Quite some time have passed since I arrived here, but if only time would pass a little faster. I miss Kyuhyun and the guys, I miss their silly antics. Life isn’t as colorful and happy without them, not saying that living with my parents was boring and sad. I just enjoyed myself a little more over there.

 

A month later~

“You can now use your crutches and get rid of your wheelchair. Congratulations,” the foreign doctor in front of me said. I picked up a bit of English when I was younger, understanding him and having a short conversation would be no problem. I just have that little Korean accent when I speak, that’s all.

“Thank you,” I smiled at my new cast and the crutches leaning against the wall of the consultation room. After settling everything, appa, umma and I left the hospital and headed home. I really couldn’t wait to tell Kyuhyun that I finally got out of that darn wheelchair! I feel free!

“Guess who~” I sang.

“Oh, I don’t know, my phone doesn’t show the caller ID, I’m taking a wild guess. I may be wrong because I really don’t recognize your voice, but are you perhaps my sister, Hyun Jung?” Kyuhyun said in an extremely sarcastic tone.

“That’s right, brother, it’s your sister,” I rolled my eyes. “And your sister just got out of her wheelchair.”

“Jinjja?! Daebak! How is it?” he douse excited.

“Still getting used to the crutches, but I’m doing fine,” I smiled.

“So when are you starting rehab?”

“Not sure when, but soon. I can’t wait to finally be on that plane!”

“I can’t wait either. Take care of yourself, don’t strain your ankle, okay? We can’t afford a graver injury on you,” he reminded.

“Yeah, yeah, I know. Okay, call you next time,” I hung up after a quick goodbye. Oh hell yeah! A little more and it’s goodbye Canada, hello Korea!


Can I.. Just go kill myself right now. This lousy chapter makes me depressed. ;A; I'm sorry for the disappointing and boring chap. She'll be coming back soon!