Park Ahjussi, Kid Hae and Annoying Kyuhyun

In a Super Junior World

Hyun Jung’s POV:

 

“Someone’s in a good mood,” Yesung trudged out sleepily.

“Who is?” I replied, sliding the bacon onto a clean plate.

“You. You only make us food when you’re in a good mood,” he stifled a yawn and pulled out a chair.

“Excuse me? I make you guys breakfast regardless of my mood,” I scoffed.

“I'm hungry what’s there to eat?” he ignored my question and got up to look.

“None for you ‘cause you made me upset,” I purposely blocked his view.

“Aw c’mon,” he whined.

“Oh glorious food,” Sungmin barged into the kitchen and grabbed the freshly scrambled eggs out.

“If it weren’t for the fact you were helping me set the table I’d kick your ,” I grumbled, taking out more plates and silverware.

“Can I eat now?” he asked childishly.

“No. You wait for the others. If you wanna eat quickly then go wake them up,” I instructed. He immediately got up and dragged Yesung with him to go wake the rest up. I finished up setting the table and went to check on the progress. Sungmin was busy shaking Kyuhyun awake and Yesung was jumping on Leeteuk’s bed. I entered Donghae’s room and started waking him.

“Hae if you want food then wake up now,” I lightly smacked his cheek.

“What if I want you?” he opened his eyes and grinned.

“Gosh, stop with the greasiness, it's only morning. Go wash up,” I flicked his forehead and left, trusting him to go wash up on his own.

“Hyunnie can you wake Heechul hyung? He’s mean every morning,” Sungmin scooter further from Heechul’s door.

“Kid,” I rolled my eyes and entered Heechul’s room. I stood in the middle for a while, thinking of ways to wake the diva up.

I cleared my throat. “Oh my god,” I started off dramatically. “Is that a pimple on your face?”

“What?! Where?!” He shot up and pulled out a hand mirror from under his pillow. If it wasn’t for the fact I had quick reflexes we would’ve smacked foreheads, very, very, painfully. “There’s no pimple!”

“That was easy. Go wash, breakfast is ready.”

“Ugh! Don’t scare me like that. Nothing is more horrifying than waking up to a giant zit on your face,” I heard him grumble.

Oh my god,” I jumped when someone suddenly threw an arm over my shoulder. “Kyuhyun don’t you ever do that again or I’ll kill you in your sleep,” I punched his chest harder than I wanted to. But he deserved it anyway.

“What are you doing today?” he asked, ignoring my threat.

“Eat, sleep and eat some more. Why?” I glared at him.

“It’s the weekend,” he stated.

“So?”

“Come on, take the hint!” he whined.

“Kyuhyun, no way I’m spending my precious weekend with you, never,” I shoved his head and sat at my usual seat with everyone already seated and waiting for Kyuhyun and I to complete arrivals.

“Why not?! Just take it as brother-sister bonding time!” he whined even louder.

“Maknae, she’s fully booked today,” Donghae slipped an arm around my waist.

“And by who?” I raised an eyebrow.

“By me! Come on, you didn’t think I’d leave you alone on my day off, right?”

“I don’t know I’m feeling lazy today,” I grabbed some bacon.

“We don’t have to go out. We could stay home and watch movies! Just the two of us.”

“Donghae, there’s no such thing as ‘two of us’ when you live in a house of rowdy and absolutely childish boys,” I shook my head, earning some whiny protests from the others at the table.

“Pleeeeeeease?” he jutted his bottom lip out, forming the poutiest pout I’ve ever seen.

“You stop that!”

“Stop what?” he grinned.

“Stop with your pouts, it’s not gonna work, no way,” I glared and changed the topic. “What are the rest of you doing today?”

“Spend time with Ddangkkoming,” Yesung answered first.

“I’m going to spend the next two hours trying to convince my sister to spend time with her beloved brother,” Kyuhyun states flatly.

“Date with myself,” Heechul rubbed his nose and returned to his food. The rest were just spending the day catching up on sleep.

“This won’t do,” I shook my head. “You guys are in your twenties and you don’t even have girlfriends. Except that one over there,” I pointed at Donghae.

“We’re busy working most of the time,” Leeteuk shrugged. “Unless you count virtual wives then I’m already married to Sora.”

“How bout you set us up on blind dates?” Sungmin suggested.

“No,” I sipped the remainder of my milk.

“Please, Hyunnie, please,” Ryeowook pouted as well.

“Oh man, you learnt well from Sungmin, I’m almost moved by it,” I shook my head. “But work harder. It’s not gonna take a lot more practice.”

“We’re spending the day together, Hyunnie, whether you like it or not,” Donghae hollered as I was making my way back to the kitchen.

“Anything you say, dear,” I replied, washing my dishes.

“I’m awfully disappointed in you,” Kyuhyun barged into my room.

“Oppa, have you heard of knocking?” I rolled my eyes.

“You’d choose Donghae over your brother?” he pouted, crossing his arms.

“I’d choose sleep and food over both of you any day. Quit whining,” I gently kicked his shin.

“Hyunnie, come on,” he slammed his on the edge of my bed, still maintaining the pout and folded arms.

“Kyuhyun, stop that. You look ridiculous. Never do aegyo in public,” I made a face and my laptop.

“So can we or can we not spend the Saturday together?”

“Unless you can convince Donghae to let you take me then sure, we’ll spend Saturday together. But at home,” I began to search for the members’ Running Man episode.

“Fine,” he got up.

“Oh, and we’re watching Running Man if you do manage to convince him,” I said before he left the room.

“Alright, alright. Running Man freak,” I could almost see him roll his eyes if it wasn’t for the fact I logging in to Twitter. It’s been ages since I last touched it and I’ve gained quite a few followers, hehe. I decided to load the episode and laze on my bed while waiting for either Kyuhyun, Donghae or the other fellas. I began dozing off when I heard my door open. Instead of Kyuhyun or Donghae, it was Park Ahjussi.

“Look who’s here to bond with the princess of the house?” Leeteuk gave a cheesy smirk.

“What happened to those two?” I pointed at the door.

“Still trying to convince each other to let you go,” he shrugged. “Decided to take advantage.”

“Oh you’re a cunning one,” I grinned. “I like.”

“So evil. Just like Kyuhyunnie,” he shook his head with a playful frown. “Okay, let’s get this bonding time started.”

I grabbed my laptop and laid on my bed, leaving Leeteuk some space to join in so we were side by side. I let the laptop rest on a pillow and started the episode. Turns out they were having a Super Junior special, but with those four members. They got their groupings by random order and the first mission was a rooftop karaoke machine. They had to get a specific score (much like SNSD’s episode) before they could depart for their next mission. Eunhyuk and Donghae’s team were the first to depart. The second mission was to buy three things teens liked at Myungdong and this time, Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s team won. Leeteuk and I both laughed our ’s off at Jaesuk when he tried buying those ahjumma visors as one of the items, making Gwangsoo wear it at the same time. The last destination was of course, Seoul Arts Centre, where I was at just last week. By the end of the video, we laughed so loud and hard the members outside could probably hear us. Especially with Teukie’s special ‘Ang Ang’ laughter. The both of us headed out to the kitchen for ice cream and just to talk, we could still hear those to morons persuading each other why they had to spend time with me instead.

“You know how I help to emcee Star King, right?” Leeteuk started off, scooping some of the strawberry flavoured ice cream we were sharing while sitting at the counter.

“Yeah..”

“I was thinking that maybe you’d want to come on the show, like y’know, showcase your amazing ballet skills,” my jaw dropped at his statement and the spoon in my hand froze while on the way to my mouth.

“I think it’s nice and all,” I regained composure. “But I’d rather not, actually.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know, just.. A little afraid I guess,” I shrugged, shoving more ice cream in my mouth.

“Infinite’s Dongwoo’s noona was on it too,” he pointed out.

“I know, she’s cute. They’re both so goofy,” I smiled.

“If Kyuhyun was there, do you think you’d feel better?”

“I don’t know,” I shrugged. “Am I even the kind of person that’s fit to be on television?”

“That show is for the public to come on,” he chuckled. “Obviously you’re allowed!”

“But still.. Being on TV is totally different from being on stage.”

“Think about it. I mean, there’s prize money. If you won, you could get something nice for your parents, stuff like that.”

“I’ll consider. Maybe I’ll bring Hannah along, if I ever decide to go on the show, that is,” I took his spoon and threw the empty tub away and washed the two spoons.

“Anytime, Hyunnie. But hey, I’m on the show too, aren’t I just like another brother to you?” he smiled.

“Of course, like my second brother,” I smiled back.

“Hyunnie let’s watch something!” Kyuhyun emerged from Donghae’s room, smiling brightly.

“You managed to convince Donghae?” I raised an eyebrow.

“No..” Donghae answered, emerging from his room. “We convinced ourselves to share the time spent with you.”

“Well just so you know, I already watched your Running Man episode with Teukie oppa over here. Let’s do something else,” I said.

“WHAT? WHEN?” They both shouted at the same time.

“Oh, did I mention that we also shared strawberry ice cream?” Leeteuk smirked playfully.

My strawberry ice cream?” Donghae’s jaw dropped even lower, patting his chest to emphasize his possession of the ice cream.

“Yep,” I grinned and changed the topic. “So, are we gonna bond or what?”

“Of course!” In the end, we spent hours racing each other on Mario Kart Wii and wouldn’t stop if it weren’t for the different members dragging us to the table. Sungming and Yesung took Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Shindong took Donghae while Siwon singlehandedly lifted me to my seat. Ryeowook was being the nice oppa that he was and made a lovely dinner for all of us. After stuffing ourselves, I decided to do the dishes since he already went through the pains of making food for so many people. I was drying the dishes when Donghae suddenly materialized beside me.

“Let’s go buy ice cream,” he said softly.

“Why, are you mad that Teukie and I finished it?” I smiled.

“Well, a little. But that’s just my excuse to get some alone time with you,” he shoved me gently with his shoulders. “We’ll go after you’re done.”

“Alright,” I playfully shoved him back. He flicked me on the forehead before leaving. After I finished the dishes, I went to grab a jacket and changed out of my sleeping shorts. I took my wallet and phone before entering Donghae’s room to find that he was trying to get his shirt over his head through the hole for the sleeve.

“Stupid,” I laughed and helped him slide his head through the correct hole.

“Heh, I’m not always like that,” he grinned sheepishly and fixed his hair.

“Of course you’re not. Now if you’d just grab your cap, we can go,” I poked his cheek and headed outside to wait for him. The both of us left the dorm after telling Yesung where we’d be.

“I feel a strong sense of deja vu,” Donghae pointed out.

“I was thinking the same thing. The last time we walked on this path was when you were dating Jessica and I was jealous, mad at you and frustrated by Jonghyun,” I smiled at the recollection.

“So apart from being mad at Jonghyun, you were also jealous?” he smirked.

“Yeah, I was jealous. So what,” I huffed.

“I knew it,” he nudged me with his elbow.

“Oh, get over yourself,” I rolled my eyes. “Speaking of her, I haven’t heard anything from Jessica after that coke incident. Did you?”

He shrugged. “I don’t know. Probably overseas working, probably not.”

“Whatever it is, I’m just glad I have some peace,” we entered the same convenience store and headed to the freezer at the back of the store.

“My, what a pleasant surprise.”

 

Look who just named her chapter~ Lmao. Last day of my one week school break so I better get this up before I return to hell and my annoying