Human tower!

In a Super Junior World

 

Hyun Jung’s POV:

“Yah, are you going with anyone to the school’s winter prom?” Hannah nudged me, reading the form in her hands. Four days ‘til school ended for winter break. Prom was this coming Friday, the last day of school.

“Nope. I don’t even think I want to go,” I sighed. “Too lazy.”

“Come on, it’ll be fun. There’ll be prom king and queen,” she smiled encouragingly.

“You know I hate that kind of stuff,” I waved her off.

“Aish. You’re seriously not coming?” she frowned.

“Don’t know,” I shrugged. “I’ll think ab—”

“Hyung Jung ah!” a familiar voice called out. I turned and found it was only Tae Jun.

“You going for prom?” he asked, catching his breath from the run.

“Don’t know,” I said. “Why?”

“I was thinking.. You know maybe we could go together,” he smiled. Tae Jun was cute and all, in fact, handsome. Jet black hair, charismatic eyes, sharp nose and killer smile, he was an uljjang in the school.

“Do you.. Want to?” he interrupted my mental babble. “It’s cool if you don’t want to.”

“I—”

“Yes she’s going,” Hannah interrupted.

“Hannah!” I frowned.

“Cool. I need your number. I’ll text you for your address so I can pick you up,” he smiled and held his phone out. Before I could decline, Hannah grabbed it and entered my number.

“Here. She’ll dress up just for the occasion. See you on Friday!” Hannah said quickly and dragged me away.

“Hannah! I was about to decline,” I frowned.

“Come on. The guy’s cute, he’s not a flirt and he obviously has a thing for you,” she said with a pointed look. “Do you want to see the poor guy upset that you rejected him?”

“No..”

“Then it’s settled. We’ll go shopping for dresses tomorrow,” she smiled. “Bye gotta go, dad’s picking me up.”

“Bye,” I sighed and rubbed my palms together to warm my hands. I was checking the buses that went to my place since I hadn’t taken the bus in ages when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

“J- Jong?” I raise an eyebrow. He smiled and waved cutely.

“Hey,” he said. “You look cute it your outfit. Like a high schooler.”

“R- Really?” I looked down at myself. I had a white beanie on and was wearing a camisole and a thick long sleeved shirt under my thick white hoodie I usually wore during winter and my dark purple sleeveless windbreaker. My jeans were just plain black and I had white high top sneakers on.

He suddenly took my hand, “the scar’s still there. And your hand’s cold.”

“The scar will go away after the scar cream,” I mumbled. “And my hand feels fine.”

“I saw you rubbing your hands together,” he smirked and dug into the pockets of his windbreaker. “Here.”

“G- Gloves?” my eyes widened when he put them on for me. “It’s fine, you don’t have to.”

“It’ll cover the scar and keep you warm,” he smiled.

“Okay. T- Thanks,” I said and stared at my shoes awkwardly.

“You.. Going for the winter prom?” he suddenly asked. I was about to say I wasn’t when I remembered how Hannah accepted Tae Jun for me. That darn Hannah.

“I am,” I said bitterly.

“With?” I bit my lip, thinking whether I should tell him. After he told me he didn’t like it when I talked to him, I was afraid of mentioning Tae Jun in front of him again.

“Oh there’s my bus! Gotta go, bye,” I said quickly and hopped on. Thank goodness, it’d be so awkward if I had to tell him I was going with Tae Jun. But it’s not my fault, I didn’t accept him, Hannah did on my behalf. But why do I even care what he thinks? He doesn’t control me anymore. I unlocked the dorm and took of my shoes. As usual, nobody was home. I sighed and went into the kitchen if there was cooked food. But obviously, there was none. Pouting, I trudged back into my room and set my backpack down. I got clothes out and changes into the pink hoodie I loved. It was a gift from Jonghyun. It was thinner the white one and comfy, and believe it or not, there was his smell on it. Not saying that I liked him or anything, just.. It brought back memories. Pleasant ones.

I made myself ham omelets with yesterday’s leftover rice for lunch. After filling my stomach, I went back into my room and surfed the net. I got sick of it and started cleaning the house. I fixed their beds, did the laundry and the dishes, picked up the trash scattered on the floor, swept and mopped the floor, fed Yesung’s turtles and Mimi before collapsing on my bed, exhausted. I managed to kill six hours by myself. My tummy rumbled and I got up to make dinner for the members and myself while l listened to my iPod. I decided to fry some pork and ham and made kimchi stew. There were jars and jars of homemade kimchi from the member’s parents, we had to finish it. I was adding final touches to the stew when someone hugged me from behind. I jumped and let out a squeal before pulling my headphones out my ear.

“Heechul? You guys are back so early?” I raise and eyebrow. “Hey let go. Who do you think you’re hugging.”

“Hyung! Don’t touch my sister,” Kyuhyun frowned.

Ignoring the him completely and still hugging me tightly, he said, “what’s for dinner?”

“Ham, pork, kimchi stew and rice,” I gave him a flat stare and took his hands off, making Kyuhyun sigh in relief.

“Sounds good,” he smiled and strolled off. I rolled my eyes and turned the fire off.

“Can I help?” that gentle voice asked. I swallowed hard, was he talking to me? I looked up and found the beautiful pair of eyes that I fell in love with.

“Sure. Y- You can help set the t- table,” I mentally slapped myself for stuttering in front of him.

“Alright,” Donghae gave a warm smile and opened the drawer where all the cutlery were kept. I scooped the rice into bowls.

“I smell food~” the lovely chinese one sang.

“Oppa! Help me get the food on the table?” I smiled.

“Sure, princess,” he smiled back and brought bowls of rice out. He didn’t participate in the concert, but he followed them backstage to cheer them on. I cheered them on too, by sitting in the front row with a Super Junior banner and screaming my lungs out. Ryeowook surprised me the most with his hidden abs and his ‘moves like a jagger’. Siwon spotted me first and pulled me up onto the stage. The members group hugged me and the whole stadium screamed like crazy. They finally let me go back my seat after the group hug. The fans didn’t pounce on me or anything, there were staff nearby so I was safe.

“Let’s eat!” Shindong said. We all started eating happily. I stared at the members one by one, their happy yet tired faces made me smile. They barely slept two hours the past few weeks. All the effort to pull off an amazing concert for the ELFs was incredible. I knew the boys loved their fans to bits, it said so on their faces.

“Hyun Jung ah, what’s wrong?” Leeteuk brought my mind back. “Do I have something on my face?”

“What? Oh, no, nothing,” I realized I’d been staring at Leeteuk the entire time I’ve been daydreaming.

He gave an amused smile, “arasso. Eat more, you’re too skinny.”

“Neh oppa,” I smiled. Dinner carried on as usual and I decided to wash the the dishes for them since they were so tired.

“I’ll help you,” Hangeng smiled and put on the extra pair of rubber gloves.

“It’s fine. You should go rest,” I said.

“Rest? I haven’t been doing anything the whole day but watch the members,” he laughed. “I’m full of energy.”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course,” he said. “I missed talking to my princess.”

“I missed you too. Those two months without you was just torture,” I smiled.

“Oh really?” he raised an eyebrow.

“O- Of course!” I fibbed. He gave me a look and I sighed. “Okay I was exaggerating. But I still missed you.”

“Glad to know. I heard about what Jessica did,” he said quietly.

“The guys told you huh,” I wasn’t surprised.

“Yeah. Just know that I’m behind you all the way, okay? I’ll forever stand on your side. Because I trust that you know what you’re doing,” he said.

“Thanks. For believing that I didn’t frame her,” I smiled and splashed some water at him.

“Yah. I just gave a heartwarming speech and you just had to ruin the moment like that?” he laughed and wiped the soapy water off. “Revenge!”

I flinched as the water landed on my face, “this is war!” We were having fun by ourselves when someone reminded us.

“You’re cleaning the mess up yourselves,” Leeteuk said calmly, stretching and yawning. We exchanged looks and filled a clean bowl with water before carefully approaching the big oppa.

“Take that!” Hangeng laughed and poured the water on Leeteuk who was closing his eyes. The members started laughing and rolling on the floor at the sight of their leader drenched.

“Yah! You guys are gonna get it from me!” he got up and ran after Hangeng. Leeteuk chased him into room and those who were outside could hear Hangeng whining in pain.

“Hyung! She was a part of— Ow!”

“Now that he’s done. It’s your turn,” Leeteuk smirked evilly from the hallway. He came after me and I scrambled behind the nearest member. Who so happened to be Donghae. He suddenly wrapped his arms around me protectively.

“Fine! Then Donghae shall take the punishment for you!” Leeteuk laughed and started tickling Donghae. The both of us landed on the couch due to Donghae losing his balance during his fits of laughter. He was hovering over me and laughing. I took the time to look at him better. He had bags under his eyes but still looked as handsome as ever.

“Yah get off her. You’re squishing the poor girl,” Sungmin pried the still laughing Donghae off. Leeteuk shoved Donghae away and started tickling me.

“O- Oppa!” I giggled uncontrollably. “Stop it!”

“Not until you apologize!” he laughed.

“No! Don’t hurt my princess,” Hangeng cried out dramatically.

“Siwon, get him!” Leeteuk commanded, still tickling me. Siwon and the other boys smiled childishly and went to hold Hangeng back while the silly guy still continued his little ‘drama’.

“I’m sorry my princess!” Eunhyuk, Siwon, Sungmin, Yesung, Heechul, Kangin and Donghae pushed him to the floor. “You must go on without me!”

“Oppa! No!” I played along and cried out dramatically. Leeteuk had stopped tickling when the boys tackled him. He was sitting with one leg up on the couch and another arm around me.

“I’ve got your princess now!” Leeteuk laughed. “Human tower!”

Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Kibum came out at all the noise but their eyes lit up when Leeteuk said ‘human tower’. Immediately, they joined the heap of members that were lying on top of one another, with poor Hangeng right at the bottom. Leeteuk got up and dragged me to the pile of boys. Excited, he jumped onto Ryeowook who was the top.

“Hyung, you’re squashing me,” Ryeowook whined.

“Oh yeah? Wanna try switching places?” Hangeng groaned. I laughed and jumped onto Leeteuk’s back.

“Sorry oppa! It looked too fun,” I laughed as Hangeng started throwing at fit at the bottom. Deciding it was too much for him, I got off and pulled Leeteuk with me.

“Okay guys, give him a break,” I smiled. The boys all got up one by one, much to Hangeng’s relief. The fun ended and I finished off the rest of the dishes quickly before heading back to my room for a shower. I decided to turn in early and switched off the lights.

“Tonight was fun."

--

Hey guys! In case you were wondering, Tae Jun is that uljjang down there, heehee. Cute isn't he? :). I hoped you like this chapter :x. I was thinking of making an Infinite fic when I'm at least halfway done with this one. I've already drafted out four chapters but I'm still debating with myself which two members I should pick for the main characters? If you want to, maybe you guys can tell me which two members then I'll see which ones are most popular? If you'd do that then I'd greatly appreciate it. Hehe <3