Out with the old, in with the new!

In a Super Junior World

"It's either you come with us, or you move in with Kyuhyun," mom said sternly, crossing her arms.

"Why can't I just live alone?!" I whined, "mom, I'm big enough to take care of myself!"

"I just want you to be safe! When something happens to you, at least we know or Kyuhyun knows!"

"If I leave for Canada with Dad, you and Ahra, the only 'something' that happens to me, is because my verbal argument with Ahra got too heated up and we turned physical," I paused and took a deep breath, "Kyuhyun oppa is too caught up with his career to even give a damn about me! Why do you think that even happened in the first place!"

"Sweetheart, Kyuhyun cares about you," she took my hand in hers, "it was just an accident."

"Yeah, it was an accident, but did he even call to see if I was okay? Heck, he didn't even know about it until I was discharged from the hospital, and that was because you called him!" tears were b in my eyes. It hurts just to talk about it.

"He was busy," mom said.

"He always is," I looked away as the tears I've tried so hard to hold back, flowed down my cheeks.

"I'll give you time to think about it, we're leaving in 3 days, make your decision by then," mom said as she left my room. As soon as she shut the door, I grabbed my nearest pillow and screamed into it, muffling my shouts. Hyun Mi or Mimi, my Russian Blue cat, looked up from her bed at the sound, she hopped onto my bed and nudged my arm.

"Mimi, why doesn't mom let me live by myself?" I her soft fur as I pulled her onto my lap. She purred and my hand, making me smile. I played with her on my lap for awhile before I put her on the bed to get myself a glass of water. As I was about to leave the room, I heard a thud. My eyes darted to the source of the sound.

"Mimi you're so clumsy," I chuckled, bending down to pick up the picture frame she knocked over, "what the hell? Which idiot put her picture on my table?!" I stood up, getting ready to rage at the idiot who put such an ugly picture in my room when I heard Mimi meow. I looked back at her, she sat next to my nightstand, which a picture of Kyuhyun and I when we were kids. He was pushing me on the swing we had in our backyard.

"Should I give him a chance, Mimi?" I asked, sitting at the edge of my bed, holding the picture of us in my hand. She meowed again, and made herself comfortable on my lap.

"Alright, I know what to do," I smiled and threw Ahra's picture into the trash can.

--

"You sure honey? I don't know when we'll come back," mom said.

"Just let her go, good riddance," a shrill, annoyingly high-pitched voice interrupted our moment.

"Shut up, Ahra," I barked at her. Her face showed annoyance and was just about to say something when dad pulled her away, literally. I turned back to mom, "I'm sure."

"Alright, call if anything happens, okay?" she smiled and hugged me.

"I will, take care umma," I broke off our hug and walked her to the car which was heading to the airport. After they were gone, I walked back in to get my luggage, with the help of the maids.

"Oh, be careful with that bag, it has my shoes and costumes," I smiled.

"Yes, Ms. Cho," she bowed. As the last of my luggage were loaded in, I thanked and said goodbye to the maids. I took one last look at our house, memories of Kyuhyun and I, together with everybody came flooding into my mind. How I had my first fall, my first birthday party, playing in the mini playground set my parents bought us together with Kyuhyun when we were kids and finally, to the time when Kyuhyun left. I sighed and shook the thoughts outta my head, climbing into the driver's seat of my black convertible my parents got for my recent birthday. Annie was in her carrier, at the passenger seat. I keyed in the address Kyuhyun had sent me yesterday into my GPS and drove off. After 6 U-turns and almost getting into a car accident, I arrived at a huge apartment complex. I told the security guards my car plate number just like Kyuhyun had instructed me to and parked my car in the basement carpark. I took my iPhone from my purse and called Kyuhyun multiple times.

He didn't answer.

"Cho Kyuhyun! When I see you later, you will die in my hands!" I screamed in my car. earning a few looks of shock from Mimi. I decided to take the big luggage first and get Mimi later. I heaved the two biggest ones out and locked the doors. I rolled them to the lift lobby and pressed the 15th floor button. The door opened and I looked at the empty hallway. Only one door? I made my way over and rang the doorbell.

"God! Is nobody ever home?!" I grumbled. Since Kyuhyun and his band mates were the only ones living on this floor, I left my luggage outside the door and headed back to my car for Annie, my purse and the duffel bag. When I got out of the lift for the second time, my eyes widened.

"WHICH IDIOT TOOK MY LUGGAGE?!" 

 

Hey guys! How's the first chapter? Do comment and subscribe! xoxo