Best Advice

In a Super Junior World

 

Hyun Jung’s POV:

“Kyuhyun, do me a favour,” after taking out the documents from the envelope, I gave it to Kyuhyun to fill it up. He put in the reason why I wanted to quit and signed at the bottom of the form.

“Let’s get it over and done with,” he said. I nodded and got dressed. Doing some things were still a bother for me since I haven’t really had enough time to adapt to my new condition. I took a longer to do simple things like shower and change, but on the bright side, I could do it on my own. Kyuhyun drove us to the school and pushed me to the General Office. It was a weekend but the school was still busy with students. The studets we passed by gave us astonished looks. The office was still open at that time so we went in and turned in the documents. One look at me and she knew why I /had to quit, reading the form was redundant. We left the office and Kyuhyun pushed me to my locker so I could clear it. I dumped everything in a paper bag and we left the school.

The second Kyuhyun and I stepped into the dorm, I was whisked away by Donghae. The dining table had two plates of spaghetti which I’m guessing he made for the two of us.

“I made us spaghetti,” Donghae confirmed my assumptions.

“Yeah, and none for the rest of us,” Ryeowook piped up bitterly.

“Oh, hush,” Donghae rolled his eyes.

“Not that I don’t trust you but is this safe to eat?” I raised an eyebrow. A sudden burst of laughter prevented Donghae from speaking.

“Most probably not,” Eunhyuk slapped his thighs and continued his silent laughter.

“Aish, I’ll get that monkey later,” Donghae narrowed his eyes at the still laughing Eunhyuk. “Just try it.”

“If I get a mad stomachache later, you’ll die in your sleep,” I threatened but made a grab for the metal fork anyways. It twirled the noodles into a bundle and shoved it into my mouth.

“How is it?”

“Better than I expected,” I said after swallowing.

“Then eat more!” Donghae smiled brightly and transferred more from his plate to mine.

“Oppa, you have to eat too,” I stopped him.

“Don’t worry, I ate a lot from the tasting it just now,” he waved me off.

“But I can’t finish it!” As soon as I said that, Ryeowook materialized beside me with his mouth hanging open. Donghae rolled his eyes and closed Ryeowook’s mouth.

“Go away, Wookie,” he said with a firm pout.

“I’ll give it to you if I can’t finish it,” I whispered but Donghae managed to hear either way.

“I’ll be waiting,” Ryeowook wriggled his eyebrows like some creeper and sent me a cheesy wink before going off.

“Is he high or something?”

“Forget him,” Donghae waved his hand dismissively. I ate as much as I could and left the rest for Ryeowook to devour.

“Thank you kiss~” He tapped his lips.

“Arasso, thanks oppa,” I have him a peck on the lips and pinched his cheeks.

“I’ll take you to your room,” he pushed me to my room and sat with me for a while.

“I have to get rid of my /stuff,” I sighed.

“You know you can keep them if you can’t bear to give it away,” Donghae said gently.

“I won’t be using any of it forever, might as well just donate them or something,” I twisted my lips in thought.

“You need help?”

“No it’s okay. I can do it on my own,” I smiled half heartedly.

“Call me if you need me. I’m just across,” Donghae kissed my cheek and left the room. I stared at the section of my closet where all my ballet stuff was stored. It was painful to throw it away, but keeping it does nothing to help and it would probably hurt less since I would never have to be reminded of the fact that I’m incapable of doing the thing that I love so much anymore. I threw all my everything into three boxes and got their manager to donate them. Once everything was cleared, the area of my closet was completely bare. I got rid of everything except for the two pairs of shoes. One was my first ever pair that were really tiny considering the fact that I was only seven back then. The second was the pair Hangeng oppa gave me the last time.

“If you can’t bear to throw them away, just keep them,” Leeteuk suddenly said.

“Wow thanks for respecting my privacy, oppa,” I said sarcastically.

“Sorry,” he gave a sheepish grin.

“I don’t know if I should, letting go is so hard, but keeping them would just remind me of the fact that I can no longer dance.”

“Keeping them will remind you of how much of a great dancer you were. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. At least you can say ‘hey, I was once the best dancer out there. I don’t dance anymore so I can let someone else have the spotlight’,” Leeteuk smiled.

“As if I didn’t already know why you’re the best leader and oppa out there,” I wrapped my arms around his stomach. “Thanks oppa.”

“I just don’t want to see you upset anymore. For a girl your age, you’ve been through hell and out. You’re strong considering you’ve went through more than what all of us would go through in our entire lifetimes combined,” he said as he my back comfortingly.

“At least I have you guys to lean on,” I slowly pulled away from his embrace. “Even if I lost everyone else, I wouldn’t want to lose Super Junior, these dorks.”

“That was sweet, apart from the part where we’re dorks,” Leeteuk chuckled. “Smile. You look more beautiful when you do.”

“I’ll try, no guarantees,” I shrugged playfully.

“I know you can,” he squeezed my hand. “Because you’re stronger than you look.”

“Are you saying that I have man-strength?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Aish,” he gently pushed my head. “Always trying to ruin the moment.”

“Can’t help it,” I smiled.

“Arasso. Whether you want to keep them or not, it’s up to you. If you need someone to talk to, just knock on any door you want. But if you need someone to give you advice, my room is the one that’s completely white.”

“You sound as if you’re the only one who gives advice in here,” I rolled my eyes with a playful grin.

“I’m not the only one who gives advice, but I’m the one who gives the best advice,” he sent me a cheesy wink before strolling out the room. I happily kept the two pairs of ballet shoes in the closet before heaving myself onto the bed for a nap.

“I’ll agree with you this once, oppa,” I said softly to myself.

 

Oh Teukie, if only you were here to give me advice~ Brace yourselves, the fic's ending. I actually have many plot bunnies here and there in my phone, since I already have 2 Sj fics, I was thinking on writing about a different group. There's this one plot where I already have 13 chapters pre-written, maybe I'll post that. If I'm not writing about Sj, who would you guys want to read about? Do you want to read schoollife or what? No , yeah? And no ! Please! ;) Hehe, leave your answers in comments, guys~