Arrived safe and sound

In a Super Junior World

 

Donghae’s POV:

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Hangeng muttered once we arrived inside the dorm again. Everyone was in silence, trying to register whatever happened. Nobody seemed to be in the mood for anything.

“She didn’t want you guys to know,” Kyuhyun simply said.

“Why does she even want to leave in the first place. We take care of her just fine,” Ryeowook sighed.

“That’s exactly why she’s leaving. She doesn’t want to be taken care of by us. She knows we’re busy, she doesn’t want to burden us.”

“She’s not a burden at all,” Eunhyuk sobbed. He was the only one bawling out of all of us, but it wasn’t a surprise, he was the crybaby of the group after all, second to me. i was the King of Tears.

“Whatever it is, she’s gone. Just wait for a few months and she’ll be back again, all healthy and able to walk. Besides, it’s not as if she’s cutting off all contact with us. I told her to Skype us every night.”

“It’s not the same anymore..” I muttered and went to my room. I sat on my bed and pulled out the letter she wrote and read it over and over again. Aish. That brat, always doing things on her own. It’s barely been two hours since you left but I already miss you.

Please come back soon.


Kyuhyun’s POV:

“I’m going out for a while,” I informed, putting on my jacket and slung my windbreaker over my left arm. I had to give Hannah and Jonghyun their letters. Aish, I feel like some postman now. Jonghyun was at KBS station, so I went there first to look for him. I found him in one of the waiting rooms.

“Hyung!” he stood up from the couch.

“Annyeong! I just came to hand you this. Instructions from Hyun Jung,” I handed him the pink paper.

He looked at it in confusion. “What’s this?”

“A letter she wrote for you,” I said. “I gotta go. One more to deliver.”

“Neh. Kamsahabnida hyung,” I nodded and quickly left the room. In the corridor, I bumped into Woohyun, no, not literally.

“Sunbaenim! Where’s your sister?” Woohyun asked after a bow.

“She’s on a plane to Canada,” I said with a smile. “Anyway, what program are you here for?”

“On a plane? Why? I’m here for Immortal Song 2,” he replied.

“Ah, that’s a long story. Tell it to you next time, bye!” I patted his shoulder. He greeted me back and I left the station. I followed the instructions from my GPS and safely arrived at Hannah’s apartment. I took the lift up to her floor and rang the doorbell.

“Who is— Kyuhyun?” she blinked.

“A delivery from Hyunnie,” I handed her the blue paper.

“What’s.. This?” she looked at me confusedly and took the paper.

“A goodbye letter. She’s on her way to Canada.”

“She’s on her way to where?” she stared at me flatly.

“Canada.”

“You’re joking, right?”

“Nope,” I shook my head.

“WHY DID YOU NOT STOP HER?” she grabbed my collar in fury.

“It was her choice!” I stumbled backwards.

“Ugh. Whatever, when is she arriving?” she let go and folded her arms.

“In another 8 hours time,” I checked my watch.

“Good. I’ll call her and kill her over the phone,” she grit her teeth. Damn, both of they’re tempers are the same. All so feisty.

“Alrighty! I’ll get going now,” I said.

“Bye,” she slammed the door in my face. I stuck my tongue out and left the place.

Delivery - Complete!


Hyun Jung’s POV:

“Ugh I feel cramped all over,” I rotated my neck once we got off the plane. It was a ten hour flight in total and sitting in one spot just made me uncomfortable. We arrived at the carousel and picked up the suitcase before heading to pick up Mimi, once everything was set, we boarded the car driven by our new family driver. Canaa was beautiful, the scenery was just a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Oh yeah, did I mention Ahra and I haven’t said a word to each other? Well yeah, I just did.

“So this is your room! Your original room we allocated for you if you ever come over is actually on the second floor, but since it’s inconvenient, you can take your brother’s,” umma pushed me into a nicely decorated room. It was completely furnished and all. “Let me just take your clothes down here.”

“Gomawo, umma,” I hugged her tight. She smiled and patted my head before leaving. I sighed and fed Mimi before taking out my phone and calling Kyuhyun. It was around 7pm here, I wonder what time is it over in Korea. He didn’t pick up until after quite a few rings.

“Yeoboseyo..” hehe I just woke him up!

“Oppa,” I smiled. “You sound sleepy.”

“What do you think, it’s 2am over here,” he mumbled.

“As if you sleep that early,” I rolled my eyes. “And you told me to call you once I arrive.”

“Oh yeah!” he sounded more awake now. “Guys! She’s calling!”

Ah, must be waking the rest up. I heard him waking each member up and getting a good scolding from them. But once they heard I was on the line, they perked up.

“CHO HYUN JUNG, DON’T YOU THINK YOU CAN COME BACK JUST LIKE THAT AFTER FOUR MONTHS,” Heechul screeched, making me cringe and bring the phone away from my ear.

“Mianhe. And international calls are expensive so hurry up and talk,” I said. Immediately, the line was flooded with various questions I couldn’t even hear anyone because of the multiple people taking at once. But I did manage to make out the gist of it. They’re basically asking how I am, what’s it like and some were even scolding me for leaving like that. Psh.

“I miss all of you. I’ll come back soon, okay? In the mean time, behave yourselves, eat well and sleep well,” I said.

“We will. You better do the same too, okay? And Skype us every night or we’re flying over and barging into your place,” I heard Donghae said.

“Fishy!”

“Fishy,” he imitated me. “I just want to say that I miss you and you better come back soon.”

“I miss you too. Don’t worry, you’re not getting rid of me that easily. Anyways, I’ll leave it at that. Call you guys next time, and hopefully not at 2am,” I laughed.

“Yeah. While you’re there, find out the time difference, would you,” Heechul grumbled.

“Why not you do it,” I rolled my eyes. “Okay, call you guys next time, bye!”

“Bye!” they chorused and I hung up. Five seconds later, I receive another call from Hannah. Oh boy, I’m in deeeeeeep .

“Hannah!” I laughed nervously. “What's my best friend doing now?”

“What am I doing? What am I doing? I stayed up ‘til 2am in the morning just to speak to you when I have an early appointment at 7am tomorrow that’s what I’m doing! Why the hell did you not tell me you were leaving? Who am I going to hang out with now?!”

“Number 1, I didn’t force you to stay up. Number 2, if I told you, you wouldn’t let me leave no matter what. Number 3, you can hang out with Yesung oppa and his turtles at the dorm every Tuesday if you’d like,” I answered simply.

“I’m just upset you didn’t tell me anything until now,” she sighed.

“I’m sorry. But if I did, you’d stop me from leaving.”

“Isn’t that the whole point of you telling me? So I can stop you?”

“Hannah, come on. I’m coming back in four months, relax!”

“But that’s when school starts already! I’ll be a loner in school!”

Oh! So that’s what you’re really upset about, huh?! That you’d have nobody to be with instead of actually missing me!”

“Both! I miss you and upset that I’ve nobody to hang out with in school,” she giggled.

“Whatever. Anyway, I’ll be back in no time, no worries. I miss you too. Well, gotta go, international calls are expensive, see ya!” I hung up on her before she had the chance to say goodbye.

“Hyun! Dinner!” umma called out. I wheeled myself out and into the dining room. Everyone was seated at their seats, and there was an empty spot for where my wheelchair was supposed to be. I positioned myself there while the food was being served. It was my favourite Kimchi stew with various side dishes.

“Jal meogkke seubnida,” we said and began eating. All was fine until a certain someone decides to start a war by ‘accidentally’ flicking soup onto my face. I glared at her for a while before returning o my food. I’ll let it slide once, but don’t you think for even a second I won’t retaliate the second time. Again, she flicked the soup onto my face.

“That’s it!” I threw my chopsticks at her face, accurately hitting her hard on her nose bridge. “Can I not have my dinner without soup landing on my face every ten seconds?!”

“Hyun Jung! Not at the table!” appa scolded.

“I seriously wonder why I even agreed to come here knowing full well you’d be there to piss me off every single day,” I angrily left the table and entered my room, not forgetting to slam the door shut. I transferred myself to my bed while I listened to the sweet sounds of Ahra getting her kicked by both umma and appa.

I wanna go home, I want my boys back!