My girlfriend and I like chocolate chip mint ice cream!

In a Super Junior World

"Hannah, what am I gonna do~"  I whined as we got on the bus.

"Just act like you don't know him. I'm pretty sure he won't be able to recognize you now that your hair has grown longer," she said.

"Are you sure.." I said, my hand running through my hair.

"I'm sure. Just calm down. Besides, I'll be by your side the whole time, if he does anything to you, I'll be there to beat his balls off. Trust me," Hannah gave me a reassuring smile.

"Alright. Thanks, Hannah, you're the best."

"Of course I am. Now, the class starts at 6, so get there on time, alright?" she said.

"Yeah, yeah," I rolled my eyes. Sheesh, I was in a best friend moment there, she just had to ruin it. Hannah's stop was 2 stops down so I got off earlier than her. I got into the lift and pressed the 15th floor.

"! I don't have keys!" I groaned at the thought of squatting outside the dorm for god knows how long until the members arrive. I got out of the lift and pressed the doorbell. I waited for a while and thank the heavens! Someone opened the door for me!

"God dammit, you again?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What do you expect, I live here," Donghae roled his eyes and opened the door wider to let me in.

"Don't you have schedules or something? You seem to be the least busy member here," I said, heading to the kitchen for a glass of water.

"Nah, I'm taking a break," he said and sat on the couch, turning on the television.

"I see. Did Heechul feed my cat?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Tell him I said thanks," I said, walking to my room.

"Tell him yourself!" he yelled.

"I won't be home!" I yelled back, shutting the door. There was no response, only footsteps getting louder and Donghae came into view, his head poking through the gap in between the door and the doorframe.

"Where are you going?" he asked, almost cutely.

"I have classes to teach," I replied, lying down on my bed and flipping through a magazine.

"What are you teaching?" 

"Math. Obviously ballet, idiot," I rolled my eyes and tossed the magazine onto my desk.

"You're teaching it to who?" 

"A bunch of hyper active 6 year old girls," I grimaced at the thought.

There was silence for a while until he said, "can I come?"

"No."

"Please?" he pouted.

"No."

"C'mon, pleaseeeeeee?" he pouted even more.

Must. Resist. Aegyo..

"Hyun Jung, pretty ple—"

"Alright, alright, fine!" I couldn't help it! That pout was toooooo cute! 

"Yay! What time are we leaving?" he smiled excitedly.

"The class starts at six so.." I paused to think, "we'll leave by 5.30?"

"Alright," he said.

"Wait!" he turned back, "why do you wanna come?"

"I love kids!" he beamed.

"Why? They're so annoying and they're such a hassle," I said.

"Nooo, they're little angels! I can't wait to be a father," he smiled.

"Gosh, we have nothing in common," I mumbled to myself.

"Why would I want to have something in common with you?" he rolled his eyes.

"Get out of my room!" I screamed and flung the nearest pillow at him. He dodge it by slamming the door shut, so I only hit the door and not him.

Sneaky fella. I'll get you next time.

I sighed and went to my wardrobe to change into something comfy. I settled for a white tank top and black shorts and snuggled under my covers for a short nap.

--

"HYUN JUNG, WAKE UP~" someone was jumping on my bed. I groaned and pulled the covers up, covering my face.

"Wake up! Wake up!" that person stopped jumping and switched to shaking me uncontrollably.

"Go away," I mumbled into my pillow.

"Not until you wake up."

"I don't wanna~" I whined. That person just huffed and pulled my blanket off. I instantly curled up into a ball from the sudden hit of cold air from my air conditioner.

"If you wake up I'll buy you ice cream."

"Ice cream?" I shot up.

"Finally. You're such a pig, y'know?" 

"Get out, Donghae," I rolled my eyes and lay back down.

"No, you get up and shower. We're gonna be late!" he said.

"Fine!" I huffed and swung my legs over to the side of the bed and made my way to the wardrobe for fresh clothes. I stuffed a loose pale blue tutu, one of the new ballet slippers I bought not too long ago, a white sleeveless leotard, a pair of black tights and my white off-the-shoulder top with a panda on it and stuffed it into my duffel bag. I took the clothes I picked out and headed into the shower. I got out and blew my hair dry. I brushed my hair and looked at my reflection on the mirror, pleased with my appearance, 

I grabbed my duffel bag and headed out to the living room to meet Donghae.

"Are you ready?" I asked as I slipped on my flats.

"Yeap," he said and twirled a set of keys which seemed to look like keys to a car.

"Are you driving?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yeap. I couldn't possibly take public transport, now could I? I'd get mobbed by fans!" he said.

"Got a point, let's go," I said and headed out the door to the lift, "by the way, I need a key to the house, you got any spares?"

"Teukie hyung should have one, I'll ask him later," he said as we made our way to the car.

"Thanks," I buckled my seatbelt and off we went! I gave him the address and we were there in about 10 minutes. He parked his car at the open air carpark and we took the stairs to the second floor of the building. I looked at the clock that was sitting at the registration counter. It was 5.55pm, not bad! We're on time.

"Hey, Mrs. Han!" I greeted.

"Hyun Jung! You're covering for Hannah, again?" Mrs. Han smiled and gave me a tight hug.

"Yeap, that girl said she'd treat me to an all you can eat buffet, so I figured, why not?" I laughed.

"You little pig," Mrs. Han teased, "who's this fine young man behind you?"

I turned around, "oh, him? He's one of my brother's friends."

"Ahh, nice to meet you, you can call me Mrs. Han," Mrs. Han smiled and offered a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too, Mrs. Han," Donghae gave a polite smile and shook her hand. 

"Well, I better get into class now," I said.

"Yes, yes. See you later!" Mrs. Han smiled and went back to the front desk. I walked down the hallway and opened the second door on the right, Donghae trailing behind me.

"Uhh, you can sit here while I go change, the girls aren't here yet anyways," I said.

"Sure," Donghae smiled and made himself comfortable on the chair. He smiled? When he's talking to me? Wow, that's a first. I shrugged and went to the washroom at the right of the dance studio to change. I tied my hair into a bun and stuffed the clothes I wore here into the duffel bag and went outside to see Donghae being surrounded by the girls.

"Aren't you Super Junior oppa?" one of the girls, Hye Mi said.

"Yes! Isn't oppa handsome," Donghae smiled and carried her onto his lap. I gotta admit, he really did look like a father when he did that.

"Donghae oppa, can you give me an autograph?" another girl, Min asked.

"Of course, but I'll do it later, your pretty teacher is here," he smiled and let Hye Mi down to the floor. Did I hear him correctly? Pretty? Me? Pretty? Ha! I must've heard wrong.

"C'mon girls, let's get started," I said and clapped my hands to get their attention.

"Neh~" they chorused.

"First things first, your Hannah unnie can't come today so she asked me to teach you guys. My name is Hyun Jung, you can call me Hyun Jung unnie, arasso?" I smiled.

"Neh, Hyun Jung unnie!"

End of POV

 

Donghae's POV:

"Aren't you Super Junior oppa?" one of the girls asked.

"Yes! Isn't oppa handsome," I smiled and pulled her onto my lap.

"Donghae oppa, can you give me an autograph?" another girl asked.

"Of course, but I'll do it later, your pretty teacher is here," I smiled and let the girldown to the floor.

Wait.

Did I just say "pretty"? 

Oh my god, she's gonna get the wrong idea! But it's kinda true. She did look very pretty, no, beautiful in her dance outfit. Well, that's for me to know and for her to never find out!

"C'mon girls, let's get started," she said and clapped her hands to get their attention.

"Neh~" they chorused.

"First things first, your Hannah unnie can't come today so she asked me to teach you guys. My name is Hyun Jung, you can call me Hyun Jung unnie, arasso?" she smiled.

"Neh, Hyun Jung unnie!"

"Now, we'll do some stretching, follow me okay?" Hyun Jung said. She began with her ankles and the her arms.

"Bring your feet together, keep your knees straight and bend to touch the floor," she instructed and the girls did as told, "we're done with stretching, so we'll try to do some splits now, alright?"

"Neh!"

She easily did a split and got them in rows of 4 and helped them with the splits a row at a time. Man, I couldn't do a split to save my own life! It looks so painful. I wonder how she does it so easily. After they were done with splits, Hyun Jung put a CD into the CD player and some violin ochestra music started playing.

"Try to follow me. If I'm going too fast, raise your hand, alright?" she smiled. Hyun Jung started to do some turns, which the girls easily followed. Then she did some jumps. The class ended in after about and hour and Hyun Jung wrapped up the lesson. When she left to change, the girls came back and started to crowd around me.

"Oppa, autograph," the same girl came back with a pen and paper.

"Arasso, what's your name, sweetheart?" I smiled and took the pen and paper.

"Min," she said.I nodded and wrote a little message:

Dear Min, learn ballet well! When you grow up, be as talented as your teacher, Hyun Jung unnie, arasso? Love, Donghae oppa.

After I wrote the message, I signed it and she bowed before running to her mother.

"Oppa, can you carry me?" another girl tugged at my jeans.

"Come here," I smiled and lifter her up, "what's your name?"

"Hye Mi!" she giggled.

"Hye Mi ah, who's your favourite member?" I asked.

"Leeteuk oppa!" she smiled.

"What about your Donghae oppa?" I pouted.

"Donghae oppa is second!" 

"Arasso, learn ballet well, okay? I'll bring Leeteuk here next time," I smiled and put her down.

"Jinjja?" her eyes lit up.

"Yep!" I patted her head just as Hyun Jung came out.

End of POV

 

Hyun Jung's POV:

"Girls, Donghae oppa has to go now," Donghae smiled.

"Andwae*! Stay a little longer," the girls whined. I smiled and shook my head.

"I would love to, but my girlfriend will get mad," he said. My eyes widened as I walked to the CD player to retrieve the CD.

"Who's your girlfriend?" the girls asked. There was no response, but the sound of footsteps coming nearer.

Oh no.

He wouldn't..

"This is my girlfriend," a pair of arms wrapped around my waist from the back.

Yes, he did.

My heart started to beat wildly and my stomach started to feel funny. My cheeks felt warm and I immediately knew I was blushing.

"Hyun Jung unnie is your girlfriend?" the girls asked in shock.

"Yeah! She's really pretty, isn't she?" he said to the girls.

"What are you doing?" I whispered angrily.

"Shh, just go with it," he whispered back.

"Hyun Jung and Donghae, sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" the girls teased.

"Yah, you're making your unnie embarassed, look at her cheeks!" Donghae said and turned, such that I was facing the girls.

"Unnie is blushing!" the girls giggled.

"Y- yah! Hurry and go, you mothers are waiting outside," i said, my hands covering my cheeks.

"Arasso," the girls giggled and gave me a 'you were so blushing' look before skipping out. As soon as they were out of sight, Donghae removed his hand from my waist.

Damn, I wanted him to leave his hands there.

"Sorry, they wouldn't leave if I didn't say that," he mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I- it's fine. Let's go?" I said. He nodded and we left the place after saying goodbye to Mrs. Han.

"You wanna eat out or wait for the members to come back?" he said as we walke down the stairs.

"Hmm, I wanna have ice cream first, then we'll wait for the members for dinner," I said.

"Ice cream before dinner? You're weird," he smiled.

"I'm just being me," I shrugged. We drove to the nearest Baskin Robbins and Donghae put on his sunglasses and cap before going into the store.

"Who in the right mind wears sunglasses at night," I teased.

"Better than being recognized and getting mobbed," he said as a-matter-of-factly

"I'll have the chocolate chip mint in a cup," we both said at the same time. The guy behind the counter looked at us for a moment before keying in our orders.

"You like that flavour?" I asked.

"I love it!" he said.

"Well, that's one thing out of the million taht we have in common," I mumbled.

"Here's your ice cream," the guy said and handed us our ice cream. I took my wallet from my duffle and was about to pay when Donghae stopped me.

"It's just ice cream, I'll pay," he smiled and handed the cashier the money.

"Thanks, my treat next time," I said and we headed back to the car. As I got settled in my seat, I spotted a familiar figure.

Is that who I think it is..

It's him. With a girl. Isn't he afraid of getting spotted by the paparazzi?