In a Super Junior World

In a Super Junior World

 

6 months later~

Hyun Jung’s POV:

“Everybody chop chop! No time to lose, let’s go!” I smacked a few lazy members on the thigh to jostle them along. They were about to be late for their concert rehearsal if they didn’t hurry up and have a sense of urgency. Sheesh, these boys.

“Make sure you lock the doors and don’t do anything dangerous,” Kyuhyun reminded.

“What am I a reckless teen in your eyes?” I raised an eyebrow. “Just go, all of you idiots are already late! Go, go, go!”

“Goodbye kiss!” Donghae tapped his cheek with a firm pout. I rolled my eyes and reached up to do as he wanted only to have him turn at the last minute and capture my lips.

“Aish!” Heechul grumbled and grabbed Donghae by the back of his collar and dragged him out.

“We’ll be back later tonight okay!” Donghae called out. I slammed the front door shut as soon as the last member was out and made my way back to my room. It’s been sometime since the big incident, everything seemed to be pretty normal. I managed to open my own café diner in Myungdong called Sweet Indulgence. It kicked off great, business was good. Mainly due to the fact that most of my customers came to get a glimpse of what they call “Uljjang waiters and waitresses”. The members also tweeted my café’s location which boosted its popularity. I decorated the place with Super Junior’s and a few of my old ballet pictures and stuff like that. I kept a small picture of Hannah and I on my work station so I could look at it whenever I missed her.

I worked as the cashier, the good looking ones worked as my waiters and waitresses while the older and more skilled ones worked in the kitchen. I have two waiters— Hyungseok and Namsoo— and another two waitresses— Soomin and Ahri. Those four are like my precious star attractions. Hyungseok, Soomin and Ahri are all college students while Namsoo is the youngest at his final year of high school. I swear they’re all too cute to be true. Soomin doesn’t really like to smile but when she does, she’s absolutely gorgeous. Contrary to her feminine and calm outward appearance, Ahri was one of the moodmakers along with Hyungseok while Namsoo was the almighty aegyo king. All in all, life was peaceful. The boys and I were both doing great. Donghae and I are still going strong even after our relationship was discovered about four months ago.

“Noona~” Namsoo burst into the café in his school uniform. “Where’s Hyungseok hyung?”

“Namsoo~” I mimicked his tone. “He’s in the staff room.” Namsoo was the only one going to school at the moment because the other three in college were having their term break.

“Yah! So you only greet the prettiest one here, huh?” Ahri faked an angered expression.

“Ahri noona~” Namsoo exploded with aegyo.

“Aish, would you just go get dressed already. We’re working our butts off and there you are bursting with your horrible aegyo,” Soomin nagged.

Namsoo harrumphed and went looking for his hyung. “Hyungseok hyung! Soomin noona’s making fun of my aegyo because she doesn’t have any!” Namsoo stormed into the staff-only room childishly.

“Kids,” I rolled my eyes. The two girls laughed in amusement and got to work as soon as the bell at the door chimed. The foreign customer took a seat while Soomin and Hyungseok exchange flustered glances.

Excuse me,” the only foreign customer called in English. Ahri went up to him with her usual cheerful smile. “One caramel latte please.

One caramel latte,” Ahri repeated in flawless English as well. “Any cakes for you sir? Our Oreo cheesecake is really popular.

Okay, then I’ll take that as well,” he smiled, obviously impressed.

Thank you, it won’t take long,” she bowed and went to hand over the order slip.

“Ahri-yah, you’ve been working here for the past two months and I never knew you could speak English so well,” I said from behind the counter. The other three agreed from their different positions.

“Unnie, you’re just really slow,” Ahri giggled. “I lived in California since I was five and only came back for college here about two years ago.”

“Ehh that’s cool,” I smiled. The subject dropped after a while and we got on with work. Close to lunch time, a group of strangely familiar men entered the café with caps and sunglasses. I rolled my eyes at the sight.

“Hey cutie!” One directed it at Soomin who I supposed didn’t recognize the idols yet and ground her teeth in annoyance. They happened to sit in Hyungseok’s section so he made his way over with his polite smile.

“Sorry but I’m not into guys. May I take your order?” Hyungseok fought to keep his laughter in at the sight of the customer’s baffled expression. I, on the other hand, burst into uncontrollable laughter.

That idiot.

“Eunhyuk oppa, since when did you change your preference?” I announced from behind the cashier. The group of them burst into laughter and remove their disguises. Those who recognized the guys gushed over them.

“Okay so Super Junior’s Eunhyuk has a preference for men,” Hyungseok teased.

“No I don’t!” Eunhyuk said exasperatedly.

“He lost a bet. The catch was that he had to act like a jerk to that waitress over there,” Donghae said between his laughter.

“And apparently it backfired on him,” Kyuhyun snickered. The guys stuck around until we temporarily closed for lunch break.

“Hyungnim, are you sure you don’t have a preference for men?” Namsoo raised an eyebrow accompanied with a playful grin.

“I don’t! Really!” Eunhyuk restrained himself from pulling all his hair out from frustration.

“When are you guys gonna leave. I’m sick of seeing your faces twenty-four seven,” I rolled my eyes while resting my cheek on my palm.

“You hurt me,” Donghae clutched his chest and pouted.

“Seriously, are you guys ever going to leave! We have to open in—” I checked my watch but was interrupted by Soomin.

“No don’t leave!” She blurted and immediately clamped her hand over .

“Aha! Fangirl spotted!” Ahri pointed her finger at Soomin who was discreetly sending her death glares.

“Oh gosh, Soomin ah, I never expected you to be the fangirl! Ahri looks more of that type than you do!” My jaw dropped.

“Looks are deceiving,” Hyungseok his imaginary thousand year old beard and we burst into laughter. Once lunch break was over, Kyuhyun, Donghae and Eunhyuk left and we opened up again. Business flow was slow so I pulled out my phone and continued drafting the last chapter of a fictional story I was working on just for the fun of it. Well, it wasn’t really a fiction if it’s true, right?

“Noona, what are you doing?” Namsoo peered over my shoulder. .

“Hey mind your own business,” I grinned and shunned away from him, earning a cute pout. “I’m writing, sheesh.”

“A book?” Hyungseok inquired.

I chuckled. “Not really a book. It’s like those online fictions about idols.”

All of them gave me “what the heck” looks before Soomin spoke up. “What’s it about?”

“Oh, nothing. Just a little story about my life In a Super Junior World."

 

Hello lovelies :) This marks the end of my second fanfic! Hehe~ I'm sure many of you would agree I put poor Hyun Jung through lotsa crap. But at least I didn't make her break up with Donghae (like I had originally planned to, but I figured you guys would kill me). I ship JungHae! Or HyunHae.. Whichever you guys prefer. I've read your comments about wanting an EXO fic and about schoollife so I've come up with something, not sure when I'm gonna post it but I want to complete that within my 1 month June holiday period, heehee. The EXO one will probably be a short one, say about 40 chaps at most? My writing skills may still be a little lacking but thank you all for sticking with me til the end. I'll keep trying to improve and hopefully I can bring you guys better and more entertaining fics ^^. To those who are comment every time I update, thank you so much, you have no idea how much it makes me smile~ To those who don't, I hope to see your names pop up in my comments section soon enough. Hope you enjoyed reading about Hyun Jung and her life In a Super Junior World.

 

P.S I'll be using the story feed to let you guys know when the EXO fic is up, do look out for the link! If you want to know more about my personal life, follow me on twitter! @zelob0t For those who have tumblr, follow me here! wufans-.tumblr.com See you soon :)

 

Update: 28/5/12

Harro there. Here's the >>EXO<< fic.