Be My Valentine

In a Super Junior World

Donghae’s POV:

 

“Aish, why do we have to have a schedule on valentine’s day? Seriously,” Yesung sighed while we Waited for the rest to get ready.

“Not as if you have someone to spend it with,” Eunhyuk teased, earning a punch on the shoulder.

“Mm, Teukie hyung, are you spending time with Sora later?” Sungmin asked.

“No, she’s busy later,” he sighed. “It’s been a while since I’ve seen her.”

“You’ll get to meet her during recording, don’t you?” I asked.

“Yeah, but with all the cameras around, it’s not natural anymore,” he pursed his lips. “Are you guys done?”

“I wanna come watch you sing! Can I? Please?” Hyun Jung popped out from the bathroom.

“Hurry change then,” Kyuhyun smiled. She didn’t reply and just ran to her room.

“It’s great that she’s coming, but is she allowed to?” Siwon raised an eyebrow.

“I’m sure they wouldn’t mind. We are doing this performance on short notice on their part,” Leeteuk shrugged.

“I’m done!” she came running out happily and we all stood to leave the dorm together with our managers.

“This way please,” one of the staff members ushered us to our dressing room.

“Oppa, how’s the laptop?” Hyun Jung stuck to her brother’s side.

“Really fast, way better than my old one,” he slung an arm around her. Man, if it wasn’t for the fact they were siblings, I’d rip his arm off.

“Mhm, all thanks to?” she smiled proudly and crossed her arms

“All thanks to our Hyunnie,” he pinched her cheek.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kyuhyun ssi,” A wavy haired girl bowed, it wasn’t until she straightened herself that I could recognize her.

“Yeonju!” Kyuhyun smiled politely.

“Y- Your girlfriend?” she asked timidly.

“Oh yeah, they have a good relationship,” Eunhyuk teased. We snickered at her crestfallen face.

“Donghae stop pouting,” Eunhyuk pointed and burst into laughter.

“He’s kidding. We’re siblings. Dating him would be really dreadful. He’s all yours,” Hyun Jung teased and slapped that stupid monkey’s shoulder.

“O- Oh!” her face lit up.

“What are you doing here? Trying to run into Kyuhyunnie?” Heechul teased.

She blushed, “n- no. I was visiting my friend who had to be on a show today. It’s her first time.”

“Oh. Well it’s good to see you again, we hafta go,” Kyuhyun said.

“Neh. Goodbye,” she bowed again. We walked for a bit before arriving at the assigned dressing room. The makeup and coordinators were already there with their makeup kits and clothes hanging on the racks.

“I heard Minho’s MCing for Inkigayo later,” I said.

“Yep,” Eunhyuk nodded. We took turns to get our makeup done, starting with the older half while the younger half went to change into our stage outfits. After changing, we just sat around to kill time.

“I’ll go buy drinks from the vending machine for you all, what do you want?” Hyun Jung stood up.

“Anything will do, gomawo,” Leeteuk said.

“Neh!”

“I’ll come with you, it’s hard to carry all that by yourself,” I stood up, making use of this chance to spend some time with her.

“Anything goes,” she smiled and I followed her out.

“Yah,” I held her wrist. “Wait for oppa.”

“What if other people see?” she whispered and jerked her wrist away.

“Please, we’re all artistes here. Besides, I know enough secrets about others to turn the entertainment industry upside down,” I smiled and held her hand again.

“Leeteuk told you that huh,” she rolled her eyes.

“Mhm,” we continued to walk to the nearest vending machine. We found one just outside the washroom and she took out her wallet before slotting coins in.

“I used up all my coins, you have anymore?”

“I left my wallet inside. I’ll go get it. Don’t move,” I began to sprint back to the dressing room.

End of POV

 

Hyun Jung’s POV:

I patiently waited in front of the vending machine, rocking from heel to toe on my feet. I tuned by instinct when the bathroom door opened and a female artiste walks out. She smiled and nodded at me and I did the same. My smile immediately faded when she walked out right behind.

“Fancy seeing you here. Following your oppas around like a little dog?” she smirked and folded her arms.

“At least this dog is well taken care of, I’m showered with love and care. Unlike you, you’re kicked to the side and left to die,” I smiled and picked at my nails.

“,” she hissed.

“Of course I’m a . You just called me a dog, and since I’m female, I’m also a . I shan’t take that as an insult, hurry along and head back to your dressing room while I’m still nice and able to control my temper.”

“Who are you to order me around,” she came dangerously close.

“Back off, before I bite you. Literally,” I smirked. Her hand rose and I began to prepare my own hand to stop her. Before I could, someone else did.

“Just go,” Donghae muttered.

“Oppa!” she smiled and hugged his waist. I shook my head and just quietly took the wallet from Donghae and continued to buy more drinks.

“Jessica get off of me,” he said, expressionless.

“Oppa, I missed you, did you miss me? Why are you with this trashy girl? Hang out with me, the fans like seeing us together.”

“Pft, I hardly see any fans supporting HaeSica online,” I muttered and bent down to collect the coke.

“Shut up,” she kicked my recovered ankle and I winced. Although I’m recovered, any further injuries to will cost me my career.

“Sica! Go. Away,” he shoved her. “You okay?”

I nodded, “I’m fine. But her clothes won’t be.”

“What..”

I shook the can hard and held it in front of her. “Should I open this? Or should I not?”

“B- Back off..” she stepped back.

“I’ll give you three seconds to leave,” I placed my fingers at the top. “1..”

“O- Oppa, I’ll call you later,” she strutted off.

“Oh, please don’t call me,” he rubbed his temples. “So, who’s the unlucky owner of that drink?”

I smiled, “you are.”

“Hyunnie!” he whined. “Come on! I’m your boyfriend!”

“Would you shut up already?! Do you want the whole world to know,” I hissed, earning a pout from him. “You know that won’t work on me.”

I quickly turned away and smiled before buying the last drink. He leaned in and jutted his bottom lip out more. “Donghae..”

“Hyunnie..”

“Aish, just give that one to Kyuhyun or something,” I flicked his forehead. “Now are here just to pout or here to help me with the drinks?”

“Help you of course,” he pecked me on the cheek and took five cans in his hands.

“Idiot,” I smiled and trailed behind him with my share of drinks in hand.

“Wow did you fly to America to buy those drinks,” Heechul groaned. I smiled when Donghae handed me the ‘cursed coke’.

“Here, Heechul oppa, coke for you,” I smiled and placed the drink in front of him.

“Thank you, sweetie,” he replied, not knowing anything.

“3.. 2..” we both counted down. “1.”

“AISH, YOU SHOOK THE CAN DIDN’T YOU?!” Heechul screeched while jumping and scrambling away. “Thank god I was able to dodge it with my Spidey Senses.”

“Spidey Senses?!” I burst out laughing. “What, are you Spiderman now?!”

“Yes, you jealous?” he smiled.

”.. No,” I snickered and sat next to Kyuhyun. “By the way, that drink was supposed to be yours, better go thank Heechul oppa for being an idiot.”

“Jinjja?” he looked at me and stood up. “Heechul hyung! Gomawo!”

“Are you crazy? Randomly thanking me like that,” he gave him a weird look.

“Guys, you’re up in ten. Get ready,” one of the producers informed.

“Neh!”

“You guys go back to the dorms first, I’ll be spending some time with Hyun Jung,” Donghae squeezed my hand.

“Aish, just because you have a girlfriend you think you’re all that,” Heechul grumbled.

“Bitter,” I smirked.

“Have fun idiots, don’t come back too late,” Leeteuk reminded.

“Hyunnie, make sure you’re not drunk during the date. If he touches you, scream as loud as you can,” Kyuhyun warned.

“Relax, he’s not some hungry ert, he’s Donghae,” I rolled my eyes. The both of us stood waving until the van disappeared from sight. “So, where to?”

“Let’s just take a walk,” he sighed and we began to stroll out of the broadcasting station.

“Donghae, what did you usually do while I was gone?” I asked.

“Wait for you to come back,” he smiled. “Those months felt like years.”

“Now that I’m back, what’s going to come in our way again? That lunatic won’t possibly come back and try to kill me again right?” I chuckled.

“If she does then I’ll make sure I’ll be the first one to save you. But don’t worry, she’ll never come back.”

“I hope she doesn’t. So, what about Jessica?”

“She isn’t gonna do any major harm. She doesn’t have the guts.”

“What if we get exposed? What would happen then? Will you be kicked out?”

“Stop all this ‘what about’ and ‘what ifs’. You worry too much for someone so young.”

“I’m just saying. These things could happen, you know?”

“Then let them happen. We’ll get through it eventually.”

“Donghae you know nothing lasts forever. Including our relationship.”

“Let’s just enjoy every second until the end comes,” his grip on my hand tightened.

“Mm, you do know today’s Valentine’s Day, don’t you?” I raised an eyebrow. “Don’t you have something for me?”

“What about you? Do you have anything for me?” he smiled.

“Not until I get something from you,” I let go of his hand and quickened my pace.

“Come on,” he whined and wrapped his arms around my waist. “Must it always be the guy that makes the first move?”

“I like guys that take the lead in the relationship,” I said.

“Then I’ll take the lead tonight,” he let go and turned me around to face him. Slowly, as if everything just slowed down, he leaned in and our lips met. He pulled me close so my body was flush against his. We were in the middle of some deserted park that our feet led us to, just the two of us.

“I love you, Donghae.”

“I love you too. So will you be my Valentine?”

“Can I say no?” I smiled.

End of POV

 

So guys! A Valentine update! Did anyone confess to you? :) Any annonymous letters from anyone? How about the foreveralone people? Hehe, wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day!