Brother sister bonding time? NOT!

In a Super Junior World

Hyun Jung's POV:

"Mimi~ Are you hungry?" I sang as I took out a packet of her cat snacks from the drawer, "I'll take you around the house alright? You've been cooped in my room the whole day. C'mon let's go!" Mimi jumped out of her bed and followed me out of the room, her little bell that hung on her collar jingled as she walked. It was empty outside, everyone was in their rooms, I guess. I brought her to the kitchen and sat on the floor with her sitting obediently in front of me.

"Stay, Mimi," I giggled and gave her the treat, "good girl."

I hid the treat in one my palm and clenched my two fists, "where is it, Mimi~" She started sniffing my left fist, then my right. She eventually started my left, which was where the treat was, "good job, baby."

"Mimi, sit!" I smiled as she did as told.

"Hey, Hyun!" Kyuhyun showed up out of nowhere, making me jump.

"Oh my god, Kyuhyun! You scared the outta me, moron," I scolded.

"Sorry," he rolled his eyes, "and show some respect, little brat! I'm a good 3 years older than you!" 

"Earn it," I retorted.

"Hyun Jung, I just want to talk to you" he said.

"What?" I spat.

"First, I just wanted to say," he sighed, "that I'm sorry for neglecting you. I.. I just wanted to be a singer so bad. And at that time, I was given the golden chance, I couldn't let it slip away."

"Your point is?" I said.

"I had my reasons for not contacting you that night, when that happened," his sentence took a cautious tone. I felt my throat getting dry and clammy. It felt as in something was stuck there. Tears brimmed in my eyes as I recalled what happened.

"What's done is done. Whatever you say now, is of no use anymore," I whispered.

"Hyun, I just want you to know that I'm really sorry and I want to make it up to you," he said, the look in his eyes told me he was sincere. But I couldn't afford to trust him again. I couldn't afford to trust anyone anymore. I've been through way too much to take anymore risks. I just don't think I could handle another broken trust. I really can't.

"And how exactly are you going to 'make it up' to me, my dear brother Kyuhyun?" I smirked, trying not to let him read my thoughts.

"Well, we could start with this, c'mon," he smiled, his eyes lit up as he stuck his hand out for me to pull myself up. I took his hand and stood, following him to the living room. He told me to sit on the couch and I did. I watched him as he opened a cabinet and took out a Wii set, plugging in all the wires and when he was done, he handed me the other Wii remote.

"Take it and let's play," he smiled.

"What game are we playing?" I asked, taking it from him and fastening the strap around my wrist.

"Tennis," he smirked, "the members and I always play this and guess who always wins? Your dearest brother, of course. If you can beat me, I'll treat you to ice cream."

"Deal," I said as he chose the 'Best out of three' game set. The first round passed with lotsa arguments and probably some violence and eventually, Kyuhyun won. That idiot wouldn't stop laughing at me!

"Ha! Look who won the first set, look who won the first set~" he sang, mocking me. I grit my teeth as I tried to keep my anger at bay. But this kid was really pushing it! I snapped when he stuck his toungue out at me.

"CHO KYUHYUN, YOU ONLY WON THE FIRST ROUND, DON'T GET TOO COCKY," I shrieked and jumped onto his back, putting him in a headlock.

"YAH GET OFF," he said in between giggles.

"Apologise! Now!" I warned.

"And if I refuse?" I could tell he was smirking by the tone of his voice.

"Then I'll do this," grinning from ear to ear, I leaned forward and bit his sensitive area. His ear.

"CHO HYUN JUNG, YOU'RE DEAD," he roared and flung me onto the couch and started tickling me.

"O-oppa! S..Stop.. it!" I giggled uncontrollably.

"I'll make you pay, Cho Hyun Jung!" he laughed evilly, and continued to tickle me. Somewhere along the tickle session, the members came out, looking really annoyed. I think we woke them up. Sungmin was clutching onto a pink rabbit by the leg and pouting.

"Yah, you guys are so noisy!" he whined.

"Heard that, Kyuhyun? You're noisy!" I smirked and kicked his stomach, making him fall on the ground, groaning in pain.

"Yeah, coming from the girl who was laughing like a mad clown," Donghae rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, fish boy. He was tickling me," I retorted. He just gave me a pouty glare and stomped off to his room. That pout would've worked on me but not with that bruise on his left eye. It was just.. weird.

"Kyuhyun ah, you should get some sleep, you have schedules tomorrow," Leeteuk reminded. He has schedules tomorrow? Then we wouldn't have time to play together..

"Arasso hyung, I'll just finish up the game with Hyun first," Kyuhyun said and passed me my Wii remote.

"Fine. Keep it down, alright?" Leeteuk frowned.

"Neh. Sorry, I woke you guys up," I mumbled.

"It's fine," Eunhyuk smiled warmly before trudging back to his room along with the other members.

"Now, let's finish this game, shall we?" I turned to Kyuhyun as soon as the members left.

"Yes, yes we shall," he smirked and we continued our game. We resumed the game and I easily won the second round, much to Kyuhyun's disappointment. The third round was a nerve-wrecker. Our points kept bouncing back and forth. One minute I was in the lead, and the next Kyuhyun's in the lead and then I'm in the lead, then Kyuhyun. Of course, eventually, the almighty Cho Hyun Jung owned Kyuhyun's stuck up .

"Wait, shh.. Did you hear that?" I whispered.

"Hear what?" he turned alert.

"I don't know.." I continued to whisper, suddenly using my normal voice, I smirked, "maybe the sound of your ego crashing."

"Shut up," Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "it's just beginner's luck."

"Sure, sure. If thinking like that helps your crushed ego, go ahead," I grinned, "Hyun Jung just wants her ice cream."

"Brat," Kyuhyun mumbled, "we'll get it by this week, okay?"

"Fine with me," I shrugged and skipped to my room, Mimi trailing behind. I shut door the once Mimi was in and jumped onto my bed. 

It's been a long time since I've played like that with Kyuhyun. It feels great, knowing that he still hasn't changed much.

--

"Mimi, are you sleeping?" I muttered. Hearing no response, I sighed and peeped at my Hello Kitty alarm clock.

1.44am.

"I can't sleep~" I whined. I've tried counting sheeps and that didn't work, seeing how I counted a thousand sheeps already. I sighed for the hundredth time when an idea struck me. I hopped out of bed and started doing sit ups, in hope of tiring myself and falling asleep. But when sit ups didn't work, I did push ups. When push ups didn't work, I did crunches. Time passed and was already breaking 3am. I stood up and walked out of my room, thinking of pestering Kyuhyun.

Dark.

Comepletely dark.

The moment I opened the door, I was greeted by darkness. The eerie hallway that was once busy with members walking to and fro, was now empty and creepy, sent shivers down my spine. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down.

C'mon, Hyun Jung. Just find a light swtich.

I started to the walls for a light switch. Much to my relief, I found one without leaving the safety zone of my nightlight in my room. The sound of the switch flipping on gave me such a scare that I could've peed myself. I took big strides and opened the door to Kyuhyun's room quietly and peeped in only to find he was snoring away.

Typical Kyuhyun.

I brisked walked down the hallway, thinking of who else to bother. I skidded to a stop outside the brat's room. Smiling to myself, I opened the door. He was sleeping soundly, being all angelic and whatnot. I certainly don't sleep like that. When I sleep, I drool. During camps, my classmates would always complain that I'd been kicking and punching them in my sleep the whole night. Also, in the morning, I'd wake up with my blanket on the floor. I slowly tiptoed towards him and squatting down next to his bed. Using the moonlight shining from his window, I examined his face. The bruise was still there. I even think it got bigger, if that was even possible in the first place.

With the safety and comfort of the lights in the hallway, I got out of his room and headed to the kitchen and found the first aid kit. After getting ointment to treat bruises, I ran back to his room and shut the door quickly and quietly. The thought of having someone in the room was comforting enough for me. I put some ointment on my hand and gently rubbed his bruise, careful not to wake him up. I was just about done and ready to go when he suddenly grabbed my hand.

"Jess.." he mumbled, "don't go."

"I- I'm not Jess," I whispered, trying to free my hand.

"Stay here," he muttered. The next thing I knew, he pulled me into bed with him.

"Lee Donghae! Stop your pranks and let me go!" I said, wriggling about.

"Shh, five minutes, Jess. Let's stay like, for five minutes," he pleaded and he didn't say anything else after that. I was afraid to turn my head because I could feel his slow and steady breathing on my left cheek. If I turned, we could lip lock and there goes my first kiss. The effects of my previous work out was starting to kick in. My eyelids felt heavy and i eventually fell asleep.

--

"LEE DONGHAE. CHO HYUN JUNG. GET UP AND LET ME KILL YOU BOTH," a manly voice shrieked, waking me up from my sleep.

Kyuhyun.

What have I gotten myself into..