Happy birthday, Shindong oppa!

In a Super Junior World

Hyun Jung’s POV:

“Jonghyun ssi!” I called out when I saw him. He turned around and immediately smiled.

“Neh?”

“Your hoodie. I washed it,” I said, handing him the hoodie.

“Ah.. Arasso,” he took it, “but.. Do you remember this?”

I bit my lip, “I- I do.”

“Hyun ah, can you call me oppa again?” he took a step nearer.

“No. I can’t,” I muttered, looking away.

“Please?”

“Sorry.”

“Okay. I want us to be like before, like when we were dating. So, I’m gonna court you until we’re together again,” he took my hands in his.

“Do whatever you want, I won’t fall for you again,” I said, removing my hands.

“We’ll see,” he smiled sweetly and went off. I sighed and went to change into my ballet attire.

“Hyun Jung ssi! Let’s be friends!” I heard a high pitched voice. I turned around and recognized the girl to be part of the group that started the food fight. Well, it wasn't really a fight since I didn't get the chance to stuff cake into all of their shirts. I frowned in disgust.

“What?” 

“I really like you, and I think you’re cool. Would you like to join our group?” she smiled and linked arms with me.

“No. Let go of me,” I said. She reluctantly let go and stalked off. She wasn’t the first to ask me to join her ‘gang’. About 5 others did as soon as I stepped foot into school grounds. All them are fake. They just want to get close to Kyuhyun and then make use of Kyuhyun to get close to their bias. Dirty, despicable and low. Where were they when I was getting rained on by food? If they really ‘like me’ or ‘think I’m cool’ then why didn’t they come help me? Why were they the ones that were throwing food at me?

Shameless! Now, I think everyone in school is fake except Hannah, Sam, Na Young, Kelly and Jonghyun. Well, if they really are interested in being my friend, they don’t look sincere. And trust me, I know a sincere person when I see one. Jonghyun was totally sincere just now. Hannah and I put our clothes in the lockers and made our way to the dance studio.

Everything was normal, Janey and I are getting along pretty well, she doesn’t seem to care about Kyuhyun nor does she seem interested. So I guess it’s fine. She told me she had no other friends in school, so I offered to let her tag along with Hannah and I. School was over and I came home by bus. I took a shower and got into my books. My plan was on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I’ll study.

On the rest of the days, I’ll practice my ballet. And since today was wednesday, studying. The press conference was about two days ago and I’ve seen numerous blogs expressing how guilty they are. For some, they said that they were disappointed in their fellow ELFs for rushing to judge me before they knew the truth. Well, of course I know not every single ELF hated me right after reading the article. I’m not mad at them, I actually understand how they feel.

One month later~

I’ve been living here for about 1 and a half months already. Hankyung left for China and he was going to stay there for about 2 months or so. Basically, everything has died down. There were less fake people in school now. They’ve forgotten about everything. Although it’s embarassing to say this from my own mouth, I think I’ve become quite popular. I mean, everybody knows me, even when I don’t know them! Okay, you can hit me now. I went out for dinner with all the members once and there was an article, it wasn’t bad. They just said something about ‘Hyun Jung spending quality time with the members.’ Everything is cool, I’m actually liking life here. Umma has called a number of times telling me about Ahra and what a hassle she is. Umma is like that, although she complains about us to appa, she still loved us to the core.

“Hyun Jung ah, can you come to my room? Quietly,” Leeteuk whispered. I nodded and got up from my study desk. Yeah, I was studying History since we have a pop quiz coming up. I made my way to Leeteuk’s room to see all the members there already. Except Shindong.

“Okay, so all of you know that Shindong’s birthday is today, right?” Leeteuk asked, keeping his voice as soft as possible. The boys nodded, signaling for Leeteuk to continue.

“So, let’s hold a party for him. Like we always do. Now, since Shindong is out on schedules, let’s go to the mall to buy the necessary items and gifts for him.”

“Oppa, if Shindong is on schedules, why are you keeping so quiet?” I asked in my normal volume.

“Right..” he stopped whispering,” anyway, let’s all go change and prepare and set off!” Leeteuk said. We left his room to return to our own and change. I put this on,

and left the room.

"Are you trying to copy me?" Donghae smirked.

"Me? Copy you? Ha! No way, never, not in a lifetime!" I said and crossed my arms. My eyes travelled down his body and I realized we were wearing the same thing. The checkered top and white shirt on the inside. Everything was the same! Only, he was wearing skinny jeans instead of shorts. The members started coming out one by one.

"Woah, couple outfit?" Leeteuk raised an eyebrow.

"It was purely coincidental," I glared at him.

"She just loves me too much," Donghae shrugged. After everyone was ready to go, we got into the van, some people had their own car so they drove that instead. Kyuhyun drove his own car with me since I was too lazy to drive my own. Our destination was COEX mall. I leaned forward to turn on the radio and just nice, Sorry Sorry was on! Kyuhyun and I started dancing to the chorus but he couldn’t since he was driving. After Sorry Sorry, 7 Years of Love came on. It was the cover Kyuhyun did of the song. He started ‘serenading’ to me and we almost died.

KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD, DAMMIT,” I screeched and held onto the handle and my seatbelt for my dear life. After some car honks and arguments which eventually led to the other driver pointing us the bad finger, we arrived at COEX mall in one piece. The others were already there and they were complaining on Kyuhyun’s tardiness.

“Okay, we’re gonna have to split up into teams. The food team and the decorations, can we have those who can cook better on the food team? I seriously do not want all of us to get food poisoning after the party,” Leeteuk instructed. Ryeowook, Siwon, Kibum, Yesung, Sungmin on the food while the rest were on the deco. Leeteuk gave money for the necessary stuff to Ryeowook and I.

The food team headed down to the supermarket in the basement for groceries. They seemed pretty organized and neat, like as if they knew exactly what they were doing. I looked over to my team and frowned. These children were playing around, even Leeteuk! Apparently, Eunhyuk had taken Donghae’s wallet as a prank and they were playing monkey with Kangin. Kyuhyun and Heechul had wondered off into the game store nearby. These idiots.

“Can we go now?” I sighed. They stopped what they were doing and nodded. Leeteuk went to fetch the two lost sheeps while the rest of us headed up to the second floor. Oh gosh, all these clothes and shoes! It’s friggin’ paradise here!

“If you wanna go in, just go. The rest are nowhere to be found anyways,” someone said from behind.

“Donghae? Why aren’t you with them?” I asked.

“I didn’t even know they were gone until just now,” he responded with a shrug. My eyes widened in realization, these punks left us alone on purpose!

“Do you realize what they did here?” I cocked an eyebrow at him.

“No?” he shook his head with an innocent look on his face. Gosh, too cute! I decided to keep my mouth shut since Kid Hae over here would feel awkward. I came across a little party shop that sold all the party hats, balloons and whatever. I pulled Donghae by the arm and went into the store.

“Yeoboseyo?” Kyuhyun answered the phone.

“Oppa, I’ll get you back later for what you did but what kind of party decos are we getting?” I asked.

“Hey! I was against it okay! I would never leave my baby sister alone with a guy, hyungs forced me. Anyway, I’ll just let you talk to Teukie hyung.”

“Hyun Jung ah, you’re getting the stuff, right?” Leeteuk asked. I could hear the boys fooling around in the background.

“Yes, no thanks to you because you guys are probably off goofing somewhere,” I frowned.

Leeteuk laughed sheepishly, “well, you guys looked great together. Oh yeah, get some balloons and party hats, I think it’ll be enough, Shindong’s not a kid anymore,” Leeteuk said.

“Yah! Hyun Jung! Fall in love with Donghae already,” a voice I recognize to be Eunhyuk’s teased.

“Over my dead body,” I rolled my eyes.

“Hyun, baby, don’t let him touch you! He may seem innocent on the outside but on the inside, he’s an avid fan!” Kyuhyun sounded desperate. The boys laughed so loudly in the background that I had to pull the phone away from me before I went deaf.

“Oppa, I bet you know that because you watch it with him as well,” I said.

“Yah! I do not!

“Whatever, I’m hanging up. Oh, you’re all dead when we meet up,” I threatened before harshly tapping the ‘End Call’ button on my phone. I sighed and started looking around for balloons while Donghae went to get enough party hats for everyone. I picked some blue balloons since Super Junior and ELF have a thing with Sapphire Blue. I spotted a packet of confetti poppers and got that as well.

“Hae, are you done?” I asked.

“Since forever,” he whined.

“Sheesh, okay,” I rolled my eyes and placed everything on the counter.

“20 000 won, Miss,” the young man said.

“Arasso,” I took out my wallet and started to dig out the money Leeteuk gave. I couldn’t see because of the stupid sunglasses they made me wear.

“Oppa, hold my sunglasses,” I said, taking it off and handing it to him.

“Man, you’re such a diva,” Donghae rolled his eyes but held onto it obediently.

“Cho Hyun Jung?” the guy widened his eyes.

“Is there a problem?” I raised an eyebrow.

“No! I’m your fan! These stuff are for free, can we take a picture?” he got excited.

“Uhh, sure, it’s free stuff,” I said and stood next to him while he held the camera in front. I smiled and he snapped a picture.

“And I’m supposed to be the famous one,” Donghae narrowed his eyes at us.

“Super Junior’s Donghae? Hyung! Can I have your autograph? My sister is in love with you!”

“Finally, some recognition over here,” Donghae joked and signed the piece of paper.

“Jealous attention-seeker,” I mocked.

“Shut up before I tell Kyuhyun how naughty you’ve been,” Donghae pouted.

“Ignore him, he can be so childish at times,” I rolled my eyes and took the bag from the the guy.

“Yeah, says the one younger than me by what? 5, 6 years?” Donghae scoffed.

“Is that something you should be proud of?”

“No..”

“Exactly,” I said. “Thanks for the free stuff!”

“Don’t worry about it. You guys look great together, you should totally date.”

“Us?! No way!” we said at the same time. The guy laughed and we left the store after I put my sunglasses back on. Seriously, who on earth wears sunglasses in a mall?

“Gosh, what’s up with people and saying we look like a couple,” I grumbled.

He smiled and slung his arm over my shoulder, “lucky you, right! And damn, you're short.”

“Oh yay, lucky me," I rolled my eyes. "You’re not exactly very tall either." I glanced upon a clothing store and ran in. “Oh my god! Cute!”

“Yah! Wait up!” Donghae said. It was the last thing I heard before I got drowned in paradise. I was browsing some clothes on the rack when Donghae seriously ninja-ed on me.

“Hyun! This’ll look great on you!” he squealed, holding a dress.

Tumblr_ls5u5euia21qh7a1to1_500_large

“It doesn’t look too bad,” I said, scrutinizing every detail of the dress. 

“Go try it on!” he said and tossed me the dress before shoving me into the dressing room. I sighed and started changing.

“Donghae, I swear if you laugh at me, I’m going to shoot you,” I said.

“C’mon, can’t be that bad. Just let me see already!” he whined. I unlocked the door and stepped out.

“So? Is it that bad?”

“N- no! I- it looks great on you. You should get that,” he stammered.

“Really? You’re not lying.. Right?” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Why would I,” he rolled his eyes. I shrugged and went back in to change into my own clothes. I fixed my hair and held the dress in my hands.

“Let’s go pay!” he smiled. The cashie scanned the price tag and put the dress in a paper bag.

“I’ve got Kyuhyun’s MasterCard,” I smirked and handed the credit card over to the lady.

“The wonders we could do with it..” Donghae said dreamily. “You thinking what I’m thinking?”

“Oh, hell yeah,” I smirked. I got the paper bag and we headed out. Donghae and I went on a mad shopping spree all sponsored by Kyuhyun. After shopping, it was about 3pm since we got to the mall early in the morning. Donghae and I decided to head home.

“Yah, did you drive here?” I asked.

“Yep, let’s go,” he said. We got onto the car and thankfully, Donghae wasn’t a bad driver like Kyuhyun. I mean seriously, how did Kyuhyun even get his driver’s license?! He can’t even park properly! We got home safely, without me screaming or drivers throwing vulgarities at us. Although I’m quite sure I could put up pretty good fight.

“You guys finally decided to come home?” Leeteuk folded his arms, tapping his right foot on the ground while cocking an eyebrow at us.

You were the one the said not to come home. You should be glad I did, I’m holding all the decoration materials,” I said and dropped the bag on the table.

“What’s in all those bags you’re carrying?” Sungmin asked, trying to take a peek inside.

“These, my dear Sungmin oppa, are clothes that Kyuhyun sponsored for you guys,” I smirked.

“Me?” Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow.

“Yes, you. Here, you can have your MasterCard back,” I smiled and tossed the credit card to him. Donghae held out his hand for a victory high five and I gladly high fived him back.

End of POV.


Donghae’s POV:
“YAH, CHO HYUN JUNG GET OVER HERE,” Kyuhyun shouted and scrambled to go after his sister.

“Moving on..” I said. “We bought stuff for you guys.”

“Really? What did you get?” they all started crowding around while I handed out the stuff. See? Hyun and I are nice people. We don’t just think of ourselves, we think of the members as well! I just hope Kyuhyun gets over it quickly.

“Kyuhyun! Put. Me. Down!” Hyun Jung screamed. Kyuhyun emerged from the hallway with Hyun Jung slung over his shoulder like a rice sack.

“Hyun, you have to eat more, you’re like a feather, seriously,” Kyuhyun said.

“Really? I thought I was putting on weight already..” Hyun Jung muttered, patting her flat stomach.

“You kidding me? I could throw you to America,” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. The food team went into the kitchen and got to work while the rest of us, the deco team, lazed around in the living room.

“We should get started..” Leeteuk trailed off.

“But I was just getting comfy,” Hyun Jung said, hugging a cushion, lying down on the couch and using Kyuhyun’s lap as a pillow while he played with her hair. I swear, if someone else saw this, they’d think Kyuhyun and Hyun Jung were dating. Eventually, we got started on the decorations after much nagging from Leeteuk. I was blowing air into my fourth balloon when I recalled how beautiful Hyun looked in the dress.

 

Flashback:
“Donghae, I swear if you laugh at me, I’m going to shoot you,” she said.

“C’mon, can’t be that bad. Just let me see already!” I whined. She unlocked the door and stepped out.

Stunning.

That’s the perfect word to describe her. It suited her perfectly, the bottom part of the dress reached to about 4 inches above her knees. It was long enough to cover everything but short enough to let you cry over the beautiful legs. Okay, I sound like I have a for women’s legs. I don't.

“So? Is it that bad?”

“N- no! I- it looks great on you. You should get that,” I stammered. I mentally slapped myself for looking like an idiot. Well, in front of such beauty, who wouldn’t stutter like one?

“Really? You’re not lying.. Right?” she narrowed her eyes at me.

“Why would I,” I said. She shrugged and went back in to change into her own clothes. She came out holding the dress in her hands.

End of Flashback.

 

“Donghae be careful with—” Hyun Jung’s words were cut off by a loud bang.

“That..” she finished off. I stared at the pieces of blue rubber on the floor.

“Oops..” I mumbled and picked up the pieces and threw it away.before continueing blowing balloons.

End of POV

 

Hyun jung’s POV:
All of us were working on the balloons when I noticed Donghae’s balloon becoming dangerously large.

“Donghae be careful with—”

BANG.

“That..” I sighed.

“Oops..” he mumbled and picked up the pieces and threw it away before he continued blowing balloons.

“What the hell? Pororo party hats?” Leeteuk said.

Oh no.

Donghae did not just buy those.

“What?” I made my way over to confirm it.

Yes.

He did just buy Pororo party hats.

“Donghae, are you kidding me? Pororo party hats?!” I groaned.

“What.. Pororo’s cute,” he mumbled.

“What are you? Five?!”

“ELFs think I am,” he smiled innocently.

“I can see why..” I sighed. “Well we’ll just have to make do with it or you guys can just ditch it.”

“Or, we can burn it along with Donghae,” Eunhyuk said.

“Good idea.”

“Hyukkie! How could you,” Donghae pouted. Eunhyuk just stuck out his tongue and left for the bathroom. Soon, we were done with the deco. We had a Sapphire Blue ocean of balloons that filled the living room. We got some balloons and wrote ‘Happy Birthday’ on it. A letter on each balloon. We pasted it on the wall behind the couch. The food team did a pretty good job, all of the food was Shindong’s favorite. Trust me, I know his food when I see it, since I have been helping out with the feeding of these beasts quite regularly. There wss even a homemade birthday cake which each of us helped to decorate by putting random fruits on it. After final preparations, we each got a confetti popper.

“Guys, he’s coming up now, hide!” Leeteuk said. Immediately, everyone started scrambling to good hiding spots and being the vertically challenged and tiny person that I am, I was push around and eventually landed on someone’s lap.

“Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!” I said and tried getting up but was quickly pulled back down again.

“Shh, he’s coming,” he whispered. Ugh, this is moments I feel living with all these guys is hard. I don’t know who’s behind me! Heck, I don’t even know where I am. All I know is that we’re in an extremely small space and Shindong’s just outside the door. My heart started beating faster out of nervousness and his heart was too. Since the place was small, we were practically squished together. My back leaned against his chest and his arms around my waist. I could feel the quick pounding of his heart.

“On three, we get out,” he whispered and I nodded.

“One, two, three. SURPRISE!” we jumped out and popped the confetti. I took the chance to see who was behind me and… It was Donghae. No wonder it felt so familiar. The rest of the members took this as a cue to come out as well, all popping their confetti. Heechul even popped it right in front of Shindong's face.

“Shindong ah! Saengil chukahae!” Leeteuk squealed, bringing the boys into a group hug. I stood back since I didn’t really want to ruin their brotherly moment. All of a sudden, Ryeowook pulled me into the hug as well.

"We got you a present,” Leeteuk grinned.

“What is it?”

“Close your eyes!” Shindong closed his eyes and Leeteuk went to open the front door. In came an extremely beautiful and petite woman. She was about 4cm taller than me and she hadstraight black hair.

“N- Nari..” Shindong said.

“Oppa,” the girl, or Nari smiled shyly.

“Who’s that?” I whispered.

“Shindong’s girlfriend but they had a fight and split up,” Kyuhyun replied softly and I nodded.

“Nari ah..” Shindong smiled and hugged her.

“Oppa, mianhe. Let’s never break up again, okay?” she smiled.

“Arasso. Saranghae,” Shindong nodded.

“Nari ah, saranghae~” Kyuhyun said dramatically.

“Oppa, saranghae~” Sungmin played along, causing much laughter.

“Yah, you kids!” Shindong scolded but he was still smiling.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I smiled and stuck my hand out for a handshake.

“Annyeong! Kyuhyun’s sister, right?” she smiled and shook my hand.

“Neh. Let’s eat! Food’s getting cold already,” I said and showed her to the table. Everyone sat down at their usual seats with Nari sitting beside Shindong.

“Hyung! We made all your favourites, try it!” Ryeowook said.

“Gomawo, Wookie!” Shindong smiled and tried the chicken. He gave a thumbs up, making Ryeowook smile. We had dinner with lots of chatter and teasing of the lovely couple. All of a sudden, Heechul just had to bring up the boyfriend topic.

“Hyun Jung ah, when are you gonna get a boyfriend? I mean, with a face and body like yours, I’m surprised you haven’t gotten yet,” Heechul smirked.

“ert. I’m not going to get a boyfriend until I'm ready,” I said.

“Good. I don’t have to beat anyone up,” Kyuhyun muttered.

“Please, oppa, if anybody is going to beat someone up, it’ll be me beating you up,” I rolled my eyes.

“WAEEE,” Kyuhyun whined, clutching onto my arm.

“Get off, Kyuhyun, I’m eating,” i said and tried to shake him off but he stuck tightly onto me. I had to use my chopsticks to hit him on the head before he let go. We finished dinner and decided to take pictures.

“Yah, Hyun, hurry up,” Kyuhyun nagged after I had finished setting the timer for the camera. I ignored him and got to my spot in between Kyuhyun and Donghae. I decided to hang my arms on the boys’ shoulders and brought them closer before smiling just in time for the camera.

“Shindong oppa! Nari unnie, picture,” I smiled and got my iPhone ready. He and Nari made their way over to me and I snapped a picture of us. This is going on my twitter account! I went around and took pictures with all the different members. I had one with Ryeowook, Siwon and Kibum. Another with Yesung, Leeteuk and Kangin. One with EunHae, one with Kyuhyun, one with Donghae by himself, another with just Leeteuk, and finally, the big one. Kim. Hee. Chul. He also had his iPhone out and we took it at the same time. Just as the flash appeared, he kissed my cheek!

End of POV

 

Donghae’s POV:

“Donghae, Eunhyuk oppa, take a picture with me!” Hyun Jung smiled. No fair! I want a solo picture with her!

“Smile!” she said and snapped a picture of us. She suddenly started laughing and showed us the picture. I was pouting, Eunhyuk was making a stupid face and she wasn’t looking at the camera!

“Again,” she said and held the phone in front of us. I was smiling this time, Eunhyuk was still making the stupid face and she was the only one smiling at the camera.

“I want a picture too,” I said.

“Arasso,” she smiled. I slung my arm over her shoulder and held my phone in place. She also had her phone in front. We did a V sign before taking the picture. She left to take pictures with the others and I decided to look at the photo. Ahh, she’s so cute! Especially with the dimple. Her dimple looked exactly like Teukie hyung’s, just on the right side instead of the left. After setting it as my wallpaper, I turned my head just in time to catch the horrifying scene.

“YAH,” Kyuhyun who had seen what happened, shouted. I saw it too, and I wasn’t feeling very good about it. How could she just let him kiss her like that! She was supposed to be my fake girlfriend!

“What, it’s a friendly kiss!” Heechul protested and brought his cheek near to her lips.

“What’re you going to do about it~” Hyun Jung mocked and pecked Heechul on the cheek as well.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!

She’s my fake girlfriend! Mine and nobody else’s!

“Hyun!” Kyuhyun whined. “Stay away from my baby sister, you old erted ahjussi!”

“Ahjussi?! erted?! Yah, have you not seen my face? It’s the definition of youth and perfection!” Heechul said.

End of POV

 

Hyun Jung’s POV:

“Narcissist!” we chorused. I retreated to my room to escape from Kyuhyun’s nagging. I layed on my bed and my wi-fi for my iPhone. Donghae made me
create a twitter account about 2 weeks ago and I’ve already gotten over 10,000 followers. Some of them were my friends from school and the majority were ELFs.

I tweeted, “신동오빠 의 생일파티!! 오빠 생일축하해 사랑해!” and attached the pictures I took with the members, except Heechul’s. Angry Petals are a big no-no. I posted it and left my room just in time to catch Heechul posting the picture of us.

“YAH. I’M GOING TO GET KILLED BY YOUR FANS,” I shouted, hitting him on the shoulder repeatedly.

“No you won’t, they love you.”

“They’ll hate me once they see the picture!”

“Oops,” he smiled and showed me the phone, it had already been posted on his timeline.

“I hate you, delete it,” I glared at him.

“1 hour. I’ll delete it after an hour,” he smiled.

“The whole world would’ve seen it by then!” I protested.

“Take it or leave it, baby!”

Fine, I’ll take it. I’ll be checking,” I narrowed my eyes. Heechul just stuck out his tongue. Soon, Ryeowook came out with Shindong’s cake, we sang him a birthday song and of course, the tradition. CAKE SMASH.

“Eunhyuk ah! Hold him!” Leeteuk instructed. Since he couldn’t hold Shindong on his own, Siwon stepped in.

“Happy birthday!” Leeteuk smiled and smashed the cake in Shindong’s face. We clapped and cheered after seeing the result. Soon, phones were whipped out and snapping pictures. I got a REALLY good one of him.

“미안해요 신동오빠 ㅋㅋㅋ” I attached the picture of Shindong’s caked face and posted it before locking my phone. We used our hands to pick up whatever pieces of the cake was left and ate it like that. After clearing the mess, we were all around the table just drinking and talking. I checked my twitter and I had a lot of mentions from ELFs saying how jealous (in a good way) they were. Some een complimented me! There wasn’t really much of an uproar with the Heechul picture. I decided to reply some of them and went to join Donghae in playing the Wii. Kid Hae over here was playing Mario Kart.. They even had the special steering wheel for the game. Donghae tossed me one extra steering wheel and I attached my Wii remote to it before sitting down next to him.

“I won! Beat that, Fishy!” I cheered and got up from my seat in excitement.

“One more round!” Donghae pouted. The same thing kept happening. I would always win and he’d ask for a rematch.

Kids, time to sleep,” Leeteuk nagged.

“No!” we said. I heard a sigh and immediately, I was lifted up by someone and so was Donghae.

“My game! Andwae! I was going to win,” I whined, kicking my feet.

“Siwon! Let me go!” Donghae said, kicking his feet as well.

“Stop moving before I drop your fat on the floor,” Kyuhyun said when I started kicking even more.

“Fat?! You called me skinny just now!” I said.

“Well, dinner finally started to take effect,” he smirked. Kyuhyun tossed me onto the bed and tried snatching the steering wheel from me.

“Give it!”

“No!” I pouted, tightening my grip. He sighed and started to tickle me. I let my guard down and he snatched it away from.

“Hey! You cheated!” I whined.

“Goodnight!” he sang and shut the lights before closing the door. I sighed and settled into bed. Since I couldn’t sleep yet, I started to fiddle with my phone. I looked through my pictures and stopped at the one with Donghae. Gosh, he’s so cute. I decided to use it as my wallpaper since that was the picture I looked best in out of all my retarded faces. I looked at it one last time before falling asleep.

 

Annyeong! Today's Shindong's birthday so I made a chapter for him. Teehee. In case those who don't read this chapter on the 28th, this was posted exactly on the 28th, haha. The words in korean basically just mean "Happy birthday Shindong oppa!" and becasue they smashed the cake on his face, the second one is, "sorry, oppa!" Yeap. So that's it. It's probably going to be the last update until my exams are over. So I guess I'll see you guys soon! Ignore the grammar and spelling mistakes, I could've missed it because I'm just that blind. Please comment, yes? Love ya, xoxo.