She's Back

In a Super Junior World

 

Hyun Jung’s POV:

The bar was lowered and I grabbed onto it for my dear life. I hated rides with only protection bars that didn’t cover your entire torso, I feel like I’m gonna fly off! The ship began to rock side to side. Donghae was already taking in deep breaths to calm his nerves. I was more collected than he was as of now, but I knew I had a high chance of losing the bet. The ship swung higher and higher and I tried my best to keep from screaming and shutting my eyes. Every time we went down, I felt like I was gonna fall out of the ship and my heart was gonna jump out. Every time we swung backwards, I felt like I was free falling off a cliff. I couldn’t take it any longer and shut my eyes after the second drop. I figured Donghae shut his after making sure I lost.

“Ha!” Donghae pointed at me, still trying to regain is senses.

“That was crazy,” we grabbed onto each other for balance while walking to the gift shop. He decided on pink bunny headbands while I got the white. After I paid, we filled our stomachs.

“We shouldn’t ride anything fast, we’d throw up,” I said.

“Agreed. Come on, we’ll walk around,” we got out of the restaurant and just walked hand in hand.

“I’ll be in the bathroom,” Donghae said.

“Arasso, I’ll wait outside,” I nodded and stood by the lamppost while waiting. I heard the deathly camera click sound and widened my eyes. I turned to the side and found two girls.

“Sorry.. We were on our way out of the park when we saw you. Just wanted a picture,” one said.

“O- Oh, uh, it’s fine,” I was panicky. Did they get Donghae? How long were they there? They didn’t get Donghae, right? Please leave before he comes out!

“Thanks. Who are you here with?”

“My.. Um, friend from my unviersity. She’s in the bathroom,” I lied, emphasizing it was a female with me.

“Oh, have fun. Bye!” The two left and Donghae came out five seconds later.

“Donghae my picture was taken! I don’t know if they got yours or not!”

“What? Okay, relax. They didn’t mention anything about you seeing with company, right?”

“No. But they asked who I came with and I said it was with a friend from school.”

“If they believed you then I’m sure it’s fine,” he squeezed my shoulder. “We should go before anyone else recognizes you or me.”

“And it’s getting crowded,” I muttered. I was jumpy the whole walk out an constantly pulled my hat lower. I suggested that we walked slightly apart and Donghae reluctantly agreed to it. Only when we were in the safety of our car with tinted windows did we both heave a sigh of relief.

“Sorry, we barely did anything there,” I sighed.

“Don’t worry, we had fun and we took pictures with the animals,” he smile and drove. We could’ve spent a longer time there if it weren’t for the two girls unintentionally ruining the mood. He would be leaving tomorrow along with the others and I already invited Hannah along for a stay over.

The very next day, I went to check for any bad news about yesterday and did find something. The simple blog post mentioned nothing about Donghae and just described who I was with and what I was doing. I sighed in relief and turned the computer off. The bad part of being an idol or being close to an idol was that you couldn’t do what normal people did. Going out for a meal or on a date was like going on a mission to murder the president or something. But I guess you have to sacrifice to get what you want. In this case, you sacrifice most of your freedom to achieve your dream. I washed up and went outside to help. They’d be back in three days but I was already starting to miss them. They haven’t even left yet!

“Hurry up guys,” the manager prompted. All of them gathered at the door with their suitcases or duffel bags. I didn’t follow them to the airport because if I did, I’d have to take an hour long bus ride back or pay for a fifty bucks cab.

“Take care,” I hugged each one of them goodbye. “Have a great concert okay? Stay safe.”

“I will, umma,” Ryeowook chuckled.

“You stay safe too. Hannah’s coming over, right?” Kyuhyun asked, buttoning up his coat.

“Yep,” I nodded. “Come back safe.”

“I’ll call when I can,” Donghae said.

“Don’t! International calls are expensive,” I frowned. “See you guys three days later.”

“Bye!” Sungmin waved and headed out the door. I sighed at the emptiness and quietness of the dorm and went back to my room for a nap. I woke up around 7pm to my phone ringing.

“Yeoboseyo?” I answered groggily.

“Yah! I can’t make it today. My mom is sick,” Hannah said.

“Oh no. Okay, take care of her then!”

“Arasso. Sorry~”

“It’s fine,” I smiled and hung up. I made my way to the kitchen and made ramen for myself since I was too lazy to make anything else. With the bowl in hand, I placed it on the coffee table and sat on the floor, turning on the television. It was on the boring news channel that I never watched.

“Breaking news,” the announcer caught my attention before I could change the channel. “Convict Shin Bongsoon also known as Janey Kim was found missing from her cell in South Korea Women’s Prison around 6am this morning. Representatives have alerted the public and have put up posters to help arrest her. More details will be provided later.”

End of POV

 

Narrator’s POV:

The oxygen seemed to have been cut off from her. Hyun Jung had difficulty breathing, her heart was pounding against her chest and everything around her seemed to have been muted and slowed down. She could hear nothing but the newscaster repeating the same horrifying words over and over again. She felt chills run down her spine just by recalling that fateful night. It was something she would never wish upon anybody, not even that horrible , Jessica. She would never want anyone to go through what she went through.

I’ll come back for you, Cho Hyun Jung. When I do, I’ll make sure to kill you.

 

This is where the horribly-written drama begins. Also, everything will be written as a narration for the coming chapters, it's easier that way, heh.

P.S It's Easter Sunday guys! ^^