CHAPTER 9: VACATION AND JEALOUSY (PART 1)

Love
CHAPTER 9 VACATION AND JEALOUSY (PART 1)
 
 
I take a deep breath while looking at Byung Hyung oppa and Boram oppa, I want to free fall with everything what they're saying. My head is going to explode any minute now, the members are giving us headaches and much more job to do. That's it i'm going to quit.
 
 
 
"So the five of them went to their respective homes?" I asked quietly.
 
 
"Yes!" Boram oppa smiled. "It means we need to pick them up separately."
 
 
"So its going to be you and me for today." Byung hyung oppa said. "We will fetch Big Seung Hyun."
 
 
 
I have no choice but to do what he told me, we went to the villa to pick Seung Hyun up. While waiting for them in the living room my mind drifts back to Marcus' confession I know its an old issue but everything he say keeps replaying in my head. Maybe its time for me to really move on, its time to leave my past behind. Wait! How many times do I think of that? Probably a million times but I can't do it, i'm still hoping that he will comeback.
 
 
 
You should stop thinking about him. Yes, you. Gian. I think 6 years of waiting is too long and the fact that I might be the only one that's been waiting for a miracle. I hope i can make it, I hope I can completely forget him. I sigh and look around still no sign of the Manager and the Artist.
 
 
 
"Yah Gian! Wake him up." Oppa look at me "He doesn't want to stand up."
 
 
"That's your job oppa."
 
 
"Aish! Oh Mr. Choi." He suddenly become serious, then I saw Sueng Hyun's dad. I immediately stand up. "By the way I want to introduce you to Sueng Hyun's dad."
 
 
"Good Morning." I said and bow.
 
 
"Mr. Choi this is Gian, our new Assistant Manager."
 
 
"How are you?" Mr. Choi smiles. "Where's Sueng Hyun?"
 
 
"Still in bed." Oppa scratch his head. "But Gian will wake him up.'
 
 
"Fine." I bow again at Mr. Choi then went to Seung Hyun's room, I grab one of the bear bricks in the hallway. "Seung Hyun, were going to be late." 
 
 
"20 minutes." He slurs.
 
 
"If I throw this bear brick in the window will you be able to purchase another one?" I ask him. "I heard this particular bear brick is limited edition."
 
 
"I'm up." He suddenly sits up. "I'm up... I'll just take a shower." He stands and went to the bathroom while walking unsteadily.
 
 
"What will I do if you're not with me?" Oppa is standing outside the bedroom. I smirk and walk pass by him.
 
 
"Oppa, i'll just smoke outside. Can you put back the bear brick for me?"
 
 
 
I went out of the villa, standing beside a trash can while lighting a cigarette. I started recalling the thoughts that i'm thinking earlier. Yes, I should stop punishing myself, i'm not the one who just disappear, i'm not the one who hurt someone. Gian, you can do it. 6 years of heartache is enough, 6 years of sadness is too much, 6 years of waiting for him will not change anything. Just think that everything between you and him is just a dream turn into a nightmare.
 
 
 
"Ouch!" I'm close to curse, someone bump me to the point that I drop the cigarette.
 
 
"Sorry" It's Seung Hyun and the worst part is he step on my cigarette.
 
 
"I think my shoulder is dislocated." I said but not looking at him, I didn't realized he's walking towards the car. I pick the cigarette bud and throw it in the trash can. I just waited for Manager Lee but when he appear he's with Mrs. Choi.
 
 
"Gian, give this to Seung Hyun." She said. "His breakfast, its enough for everyone."
 
 
"I will." I bow. "Thank you."
 
 
"Drive carefully Manager Lee."
 
 
"I will Mrs. Choi, we will leave now."
 
 
 
When we arrive in YGE everyone was there, waiting for Seung Hyun, for them to start the meeting. It turns out they're just having a meeting about the vacation in Manila, I scoff I thought they will talk about the upcoming comeback or the fan meet. All of them are very excited about it, well I can't blame them, they're very busy because of work, actually i'm excited too I can't wait to see Sasha and bond with our friends.
 
 
"Can the five of you stay in the dorm?" Manager Lee pleads. "So that we can save time."
 
 
"We always stay in our dorm hyung." Youngbae said. "We want some fresh air."
 
 
"Okay let's make a deal, you can stay in your respective houses but when the comeback starts you all have to go back in the dorm." Manager Lee  says again.
 
 
"Deal." The maknae said in behalf of his hyungs.
 
 
"Good." Manager Lee nods. "Go start the rehearsal now so that all of you can go home early, tomorrow morning is our flight going to Manila."
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
I stretch my arms as high as I can, all of us are waiting in the VIP Lounge in the airport, we just arrive in Manila a couple of minutes ago. My head is still spinning I and Marcus had a couple of drinks last night with his friends, since our birthday we haven't had a chance to see each other again because of my busy schedule. To be honest with all of you since Marcus tell me his story I started to become more positive and less sad,  he give me fresh air. Maybe since we have the same situation I see him as a light of hope.
 
 
"All the staff can go out now." Manager Lee said. "There's a provided cars for all of you." I immediately stand up and about to go out. "Yah! Where are you going and please can someone look for Nikki."
 
 
"Going out, you said all staff." I said.
 
 
"Assistant Manager, remember?" Oppa said. I sigh and just lean on the wall watching the stylist, make up artist and dancers go out.
 
 
"I'm here." Nikki suddenly appear. "Gian, look who I bumped into." She smiles at me then drag someone. It's Sasha.
 
 
"What are you doing here?" I arched my brow.
 
 
"I'm here to fetch you." She smile at me.
 
 
"By the way meet the boys." Nikki introduce Sasha to everyone. I just stare at her waiting if she's going to do something stupid.
 
 
"Let's go." Sasha tugs me.
 
 
"See you tonight okay." Nikki said. " We have a dinner at your restaurant." I stop and look at her. "I ask Uncle and Auntie if we can have dinner there."
 
 
"Don't worry she will be there, she will show up." Sasha said.
 
 
"Why don't you come and have dinner with us." Nikki suggest.
 
 
"My pleasure, see you all later." She bow and drag me.
 
 
All day long me and Sasha just stay in her house, its been half a year since we see each other. She is really my best friend, she knows everything about me, my crush, ideal type, what I want in the future and even secrets that I kept, she is really the sister that I never had. She ask me about my plan in the future and I told her what I really wanted to do, I told her that i'm going to resign in a few months time. Then she ask me what will I do after that, I just shrugged my shoulder because I don't have any concrete plans about it.
 
 
 
"Everything ready?" My mom ask, I decided to go to the restaurant early to help her, even though their are chefs she cook the meals herself.
 
 
"Why did you cook a lot?"
 
 
"Nikki ask me."
 
 
"Why did you listen to her?"
 
 
"What do you want me to do? Decline her request?"
 
 
"She's supposed to be here and help you."
 
 
"Let her rest." My mom smiles. "How are you darling?"
 
 
"I'm good! Better then ever." I'm used to lie to the people around me because I don't want them to worry.
 
 
"Are you sure?"
 
 
"Yup! So don't worry." I smile. "Do you need any help?"
 
 
"Check the wine in the cellar for me darling."
 
 
"Okay!" I went down to the basement where the wine cellar is located. I remember when we open this restaurant he is with us, bringing his parents and friends with him, bragging how good my mom cooks. I just stay in the wine cellar for a while, falling in love with the quietness of the surroundings.
 
 
 
=================================================================================================================
 
 
 
TOP'S POV
 
 
 
"Yes... Were having dinner now... I'll just call you later... Bye."
 
 
 
That's the most awkward conversation I had with Scarlet maybe because Gian is in front of me. I don't want her to hear whatever me and Scarlet are talking about. She seem not interested with what I do but its the other way around for me, were in their restaurant with everyone. I silently watch her move, like me she's just listening to whoever is talking, I stare at her under my lashes. Didn't want anyone to notice what i'm doing.
 
 
"Where's Sasha? I texted her earlier telling that she should go here." I hear Nikki noona, she's beside me.
 
 
"I don't know." She replied.
 
 
"Why don't you call her?"
 
 
"No need." She said. "She will be here."
 
 
"Where did the two of you go?"
 
 
"In her house." She simply say and our eyes met. I got startle but I can't take my eyes off her. Something is wrong with her stare, it seems emotionless and blank.
 
 
"Sasha." Noona shouts. The girl in front of me blink a couple of times then look behind her. It's Sasha with two boys, she waves at Nikki noona and smile. She walks towards our table and greet everyone of us.
 
 
"Sorry were late." Sasha look at Nikki noona.
 
 
"Eat with us." Manager Lee said.
 
 
"Meet my husband. Louie." Sasha said again.
 
 
"Husband?" Noona look surprise. "Louie?"
 
 
"Yup. Why? We're married." The guy named Louie said, smiling at noona.
 
 
"Really?" She can't seem to believe it. "Gian, is it true?"
 
 
"Yes they're married."
 
 
"So believe it." Sasha said. "He went to the church and marry me. He didn't ditch me." She look at the girl in front of me and smile.
 
 
"And that's Nash." Nikki noona points at the guy walking towards us. "Twin brother of Sasha."
 
 
 
The guy shakes hand with all of us, our girl staffs swoon over him, he's a handsome guy that everyone would fall for, he hugs Nikki noona tightly, I think they're very good friends but what happens next made me want to flip the whole damn table. He hurriedly hugs Gian, burying his head in her neck. I thought my jealous hormones will have a break for a couple of days since the guy in our apartment building is not around but i'm wrong.
 
 
 
"How are you?" He quietly say but I heard it loud and clear.
 
 
"I'm fine."
 
 
"I miss you." He finally stands up but kiss the top of her head. The girl just scoff and shake her head, he went to the other table where Sasha and Louie are.
 
 
 
I didn't mind him nor the people around us. I just sit back, sip my wine and stare at her, she's still listening to one of the staff talking about.... I don't know, she's really something, she keeps sighing deeply, I wonder what she's thinking. I wish I had her in my life. I wish I ......
 
 
 
"Can I borrow her for a while?" The guy is back in our table, holding Gian's hand.
 
 
"Just take her." Nikki noona dismisses them. the guy grab her by the waist and both of them went to the other side of the restaurant.
 
 
"What the hell are you doing? I even heard him say while walking away from us. "Are you trying to kill yourself? He said again. 
 
 
 
I just look at the both of them the guy seems to be angry while the girl doesn't care at all, how I wish I have a power of lip reading or a power where I can see the future and find out who will I end up with. I continue to look at them in silence trying to figure out what are they talking about, the girl looks exhausted while the guy together with his twin sister and the husband are talking non stop.
 
 
 
"Hyung, are you okay?" Jiyong taps my shoulder with a bottle of beer.
 
 
"Yes i'm fine."
 
 
"Are you sure? Even though you stare at the four of them all day long you won't be able to hear what are they talking about." He said.
 
 
"What?" I said. "I don't care about them. I'm thinking about Scarlet."
 
 
"Whatever you say hyung." He look at me again and shake his head.
 
 
 
I gulp the wine in my glass and pretended that i'm busy with my phone or something, Aish Seung Hyun what is happening with you? I simply lift my head as if nothing is going on, I see her staring at me with a blank expression again. Her stare can make a hole in my head and sometimes even her presence makes me uncomfortable.
 
 
 
"Nikki, I have to go." Sasha's twin brother is standing in front of us. How did he get here? I didn't even notice him.
 
 
"You're going to leave already?"
 
 
"I have work." He smiles. "See you tomorrow." He said and kiss noona in the cheeks, he even say goodbye to the others and I tell you our girl staffs suddenly becomes sad.
 
 
"Yup! See you tomorrow." Nikki noona smiles back.
 
 
 
He just look at me and nod, of course I nod back I don't have any choice. He went out of the restaurant and walk towards his car all of a sudden, my vision spotted Gian following him they talk for a little bit then they hug for a long period of time. I can see that he's saying something to her and i'm so ing curious if she's saying something back to him but what the worst part is the guy suddenly stare at me then smirk.