CHAPTER 31: 'LOVE' IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER (PART 1)

Love
NOTE:
 
HI EVERYONE.... THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY FANFIC. LOVE IS DEFINITELY BACK! I HOPE YOU LIKE THE FLOW OF THE STORY. DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE, SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!  
 
 
HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR ALL OF YOU! ENJOY READING... 
 
 
======================================================================================================================
CHAPTER 31 'LOVE' IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER (PART 1)
 
 
 
I lie on my back for a couple of minutes now, the scenery is to die for, the quiet engine makes me believe that the yacht is on the move. Yes me and my man, Seung Hyun. We are in a yacht with the best crew Santorini can offer. The yacht is fully equip with amenities, 4 spacious suites with private bathrooms. The whole yacht have a surround sound, trampoline and sun protected space deck. I know we can do a lot of things in this yacht but what I really love is that we have the yacht all by ourselves. He really prepared this trip for the both of us.
 
 
 
"Enjoying the vacation?" Seung Hyun grins at me then lie beside me.
 
 
"Yes." I said. "You?"
 
 
"As long as you're with me, i'm fine wherever we are." He says that makes my heart melt.
 
 
"The water is so clear." I prompt my elbows and scan the whole sea, I don't know what time it is right now, all I know is that this place is wonderful.
 
 
"You want to swim? I think we can anchor the yacht for a couple of minutes. We can swim or dive, explore the under world." He smiles and stare at me.
 
 
"I love that but i'm still enjoying myself laying here and do nothing."
 
 
"I want you just laying here beside me especially with what you're wearing." He sits up and scan me from head to toe. I'm wearing a two piece red and black swim suit. 
 
 
"You're checking me out again." I smirk.
 
 
"Because you look so delicious and edible right now." He said in a hoarse voice and lie again beside me.
 
 
"You want my body again." I laugh and close my eyes.
 
 
"Not just your body... but all of you." He said that made my inside melts. I open my eyes and look at him.
 
 
"I know." I said. "And the feeling is mutual." I kiss him in the cheeks and rest my head on his bare chest.
 
 
"After this let's go wine tasting." He's caressing my hair and kiss the top of my head.
 
 
"Okay." I simply said. 
 
 
 
 
==============================================================================================
 
 
 
 
I'm four days late for the family reunion. I don't know how many times should a family or a clan  to have a reunion in a span of one year. It's actually my cousin's wedding, Kevin. I just got back from Greece and it's heavenly, by far that is the most memorable, enjoyable and sweetest vacation me and Seung Hyun ever had. It's a week of me and him, just the two of us. I don't know how the h*ll we manage to pull everything but we really enjoyed it and no one notice or suspects us.
 
 
 
"Where the h*ll have you been?" It's Nikki. She shouts so everyone in the family turn their heads to us.
 
 
"Air...port." I said innocently. "Why? Did I miss anything? Anyone?"
 
 
"I know you've been to the airport, i'm asking you where did you go? I didn't see you for a week." She's standing in front of me now and her hands in her hips.
 
 
"Seoul" I smile. Well after Greece we went back to Seoul. I accompany Seungri to one of his interviews before heading back here in Manila. 
 
 
"Before that." She said. 
 
 
"Beach." 
 
 
"I thought so." She look at me from head to toe. "You caught up some sun. Are you with Jin-hee?" 
 
 
"Yes." I nod a couple of times and smile, "So how's everything? Tomorrow's the wedding right?"
 
 
"Yes." She said and stare at me.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Did you know that your ex-fiance went to your house a couple of months ago to talk to Uncle and Auntie?"
 
 
"Yup. Why?"
 
 
"Do you know what did they talk about?"
 
 
"No."
 
 
"He says sorry." She shrugged her shoulders. "And he tell them that he still loves you plus he wants you back."
 
 
"Really?" I arched my brow. "Actually they already told me that."
 
 
"So?"
 
 
"So?"
 
 
"Gian don't be so coy, I want to find out your reaction?"
 
 
"How do you want me to react?" I asked and put my hands on my hips.
 
 
"He wants you back."
 
 
"Are you worried I might accept him again?"
 
 
"Yes." She pauses and look at me. "I just don't want you to be hurt again." Before I could answer She talks again. "And by the way did you know that he's here last night and earlier?"
 
 
"I'm not surprise about it." I said. "He and Kevin are best buds, you know."
 
 
"I didn't know."
 
 
"Did you see him?"
 
 
"No."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Because if I see him for sure i'll hand you his balls."
 
 
"Okay." I said and turn around to look for my parents.
 
 
 
 
I look for my parents in the sea of our relatives, I stop and greet everybody. Exchanging a little bit of hi's and hello's. How are you's and kissing everyone's cheeks. Before I can even walk towards my parents, someone grab me by the waist and turn me around. It's my cousin, Kevin. He's the one that's going to get married tomorrow, he's one of cousins that is close to my ex-fiance, that's why i'm not surprise when Nikki told me earlier that he's here, for sure Kevin called him and ask him to come over.
 
 
 
"How are you my dear cousin?" Kevin's smile widens as he wrap me in his arms.
 
 
"I'm fine, thank you. How about you?"
 
 
"I'm very good. Excited, anxious and ready to get married." He grins at me and I grin back.
 
 
"Good to hear that."
 
 
"But you're four days late." 
 
 
"I know. I'm sorry, i'm busy with work." I explain. "I heard from Nikki that he's here." I'm hugging him tightly, thanking him in silence that even though everything are messed up, he's not mad at him.
 
 
"Yup. We had a drink last night in a hotel then we went earlier to have breakfast with me and your parents." I suddenly let go of him then stare straight in his eyes.
 
 
"Really? What happen?"
 
 
"Last night is fun." He laughs. "Stag Party."
 
 
"I'm not interested in that stag party, i'm asking about the breakfast with Mom and Dad." I said. But Stag Party?
 
 
"It went great." He simply said, trying to read my reaction. 
 
 
"And?"
 
 
"The girls are hot last night." He grins.
 
 
"Damn it!" I hiss at him. "The breakfast!"
 
 
"Easy....." He laughs out loud. "I told you everything is okay. Uncle and Auntie plus your Love is doing great. No bad air looms around them anymore. EVERYTHING IS FINE."
 
 
"Good!" I sigh and hug him again. "I'm going to tell your wife-to-be that you have hot girls last night." I push myself away from him and smile. Smile that made him frown. "Bye."
 
 
 
Before he can even open his mouth I left him alone standing in the middle of the living room with our relatives, STAG PARTY! I scoff. HOT GIRLS! Damn it! Why do I care? I don't care! What really bugs me is that they had a breakfast with my parents, I mean I know that he went to our house to talk to my parents, to asked for their forgiveness, to explain his side of the story. My mom told me that already, actually that's the only time I realized that I didn't want to hear his explanation. I don't need it. Nothing will change but part of me is relieved that the three of them are okay now.
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
"I would like to introduce you Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Sebastian." 
 
 
 
 
The priest announce as the newly wed are standing in front of all of us, it's a simple church wedding and i'm so happy for Kevin and of course to Lyka, his wife. Everyone are clapping their hands as the two walk down the aisle and headed out of the church, the little one's are throwing red rose petals, rice grains and some are blowing bubbles. It's magical and it makes me smile. I'm genuinely thankful that my favorite cousin found his life long partner. Actually me and my ex-fiance adored Kevin so much. I'm fully aware that he's somewhere here the venue watching and seeing everything that I see.
 
 
 
"Your cousin is head over heels in love with his wife." My mom whispers to me.
 
 
"Do you think so?" I laugh. "I'm happy for him."
 
 
"I know." My mom smiles. 
 
 
"He's here." My dad said. "Your ex-fiance." He said again and point at the back of the church, I look at the direction where my dad points but all I can are my relatives. "He's here a couple of minutes ago." My dad whispers.
 
 
"It's fine dad." I said. "I'm thankful everything is okay now.... I mean between you and mom and him." I quietly say.
 
 
"He's very persuasive." My mom said. 
 
 
"And sincere." My dad adds.
 
 
 
=====================================================================================================
 
 
 
 
 
"Good thing you came man." Kevin is all smiles when I arrive at his stag party. "I thought you will not show up. I've prepared a lot of hot girls for you." He laughs.
 
 
"I won't miss your wedding." I pat his back. The stag party is held in one of the five star hotels here in Manila, Kevin is one of those people that me and Love adore the most. He's like a younger brother to me. He's really close to Love and not to mention they're cousins.
 
 
 
"Brother I miss you." He laughs. "It's been a long time since the last time I saw you."
 
 
"I've been busy with business." I simply said while he's handing me a bottle of beer. "What did I missed?"
 
 
"You're not missing anything or anyone else." He laughs again. "I told you I have girls for you."
 
 
"Is this my freaking stag party or yours?" I asked and for a brief moment I remember my own stag party, Kevin is also their with my friends. I sigh and chug the beer in the bottle.
 
 
"Of course my dear brother its my stag party but you need a girl in your life." 
 
 
"You want your cousin to raise hell?"
 
 
"Come on! We both know that the two of you are already out of each other's life." He arched a brow at me and smirk. "Don't tell me you're making a move to get her back."
 
 
"I talk to her parents a couple of months ago, I even talk to Tori and saw Sasha in a plane."
 
 
"Are you ing serious bro?" He shouts and slam his hands on the bar counter top.
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
"Wow you got it really bad." He sighs and run his fingers on his hair. "So how's the talk with Auntie and Uncle?"
 
 
"I almost faint." I chuckle. "But everything turns out right."
 
 
"That's my boy." He taps my back. "Another bottle?" He ask and I nod.
 
 
 
Kevin's friends know how to throw a perfect stag party, I think half of the population of girls in Manila are here in the hotel. He's really enjoying his self, well I don't blame him, the day after tomorrow he will be a husband to a woman that he will love for the rest of his life. If I didn't ditch the wedding i'm happily married right now to the woman I truly love and adore. But its too late to repent and sulk now, I can't do anything right. 
 
 
 
"Gian will arrive tomorrow." Kevin bring my senses back to reality. I just look at him and nod. "Are you excited to see her?"
 
 
"Yes." I smile. 
 
 
"She will go straight to the reunion. I want you to come."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Because I said so, brother." He grins at me and hands me a glass of whisky. "So?"
 
 
"Okay, I'll be there."
 
 
"That's my brother. Don't worry i'll protect you to my relatives and of course to Gian if she decides to do bad things to you."
 
 
"I'll hold you to that." I grin at him. Yes I will see her again tomorrow.
 
 
"I promise you that." He grins back. "Are you ready for the highlight of the night?" He said and points at the mini stage at the center of the suite. Everyone starts to scream when the lights turn off and its a stag party, guys scream! A sweet and seducing music starts to fill the suite. I gulp the remaining whisky in my glass while Kevin jogs in front of the stage to watch the st*rp show and that's my cue to leave the stag party, I don't have a time to watch other girl that slowly removes her clothes in front of everybody.