CHAPTER 24: SNEAKING AROUND

Love
CHAPTER 24 SNEAKING AROUND
 
 
 
YG Family Concert kicks off with a 3 day concert in Seoul. Its much more chaotic backstage, everybody are here. Plus the fact that a lot of celebrities and idols watch the concert and of course some of them went backstage to mingle with YG artists. I can't blame them if they admire everyone in YG, i'm not being bias or what but their unique and bad*ss performers. I don't care if i'm going to get sick because of over work because I get the chance to see and greet or shake hands with my crushes.
 
 
 
I met a lot of them and I can't stop myself from fangirling especially with Jaejoong. He's my all time crush, I didn't missed any of his albums and concerts since the day he debuted until now.I know he and the boys are friends and the other YG artists. I want to ask for an autograph and picture but I can't because i'm too busy doing this and that. Maybe i'll just do that later when he's outside of the stadium or he's just with his manager, i'll do that later.
 
 
 
I make my way to the bathroom to pee and for a quick make up retouch, its so exhausting but I love what i'm doing. I love the fact that i'm part of this awesome company and of course i'm happy because even though work is so demanding i'm with Seung Hyun, well that's what matters the most right now for me.
 
 
 
"Hey!" I was stunned when I saw Seung Hyun standing behind me. 
 
 
"Don't tell me I went inside at the wrong comfort room." I arched my brow. He walk towards the door then open it and said.
 
 
"Nope. You're definitely at the right one." He is behind me one more time and kiss my shoulder.
 
 
"Then what are you doing here? Are you done with your stage?" I turn around and face him. He snakes his arms around my waist then nod. "You should go back to the dressing room and change your outfit."
 
 
"There's still 6 more stages before we went up on stage again." He murmurs on my neck. 
 
 
"What if someone sees us." I wiggle.
 
 
"Everyone are busy." He stands straight and look me in the eye. "So you don't have to worry." Suddenly he yank me towards one of the cubicle and lock us inside.
 
 
"What the hell are you..." He didn't let me finish what i'm about to say when he kiss my lips. Tender kisses that went down my neck and shoulder. "Yah!" I warn him.
 
 
"Hmmmmm." He moans in response. He attack my lips again and I don't have the energy to fight against it.
 
 
 
I return his kisses while smiling at each other, he inserts his hands inside my shirt and slowly rub my stomach, back and eventually my peaks. He sits down in the toilet bowl and slowly lifts my shirt up, kissing my mountains one at a time under my brassiere. I just stand there in front of him, staring at him like a love sick fool, he slowly push down the cup of my br* using his thumb and slowly l*ck and eat my mounds. I moan. Rubbing his head while enjoying his sweet torture. 
 
 
 
"Oh God!" Someone blurted out as the door open then closes again. It feels like someone pour ice cold water to the both of us. To my surprise I kick his legs and order him in silence to lift both his feet. I face the door and slowly listen to the noise outside of the cubicle. "Is someone here?" I just realized it's Eun Ji unnie. "Gian?"
 
 
"Unnie." I answer.
 
 
"I knew it was you, I recognized your make up kit." She said.
 
 
"I just left it there, I really I need to pee." I reason out. While i'm standing and heart beating fast. Seung Hyun just sit behind me snaking his arms around my waist and continue to kiss and bite my hips.
 
 
"Okay!" She said and place something on the counter top. "Are you done? Wait for me okay, I will just pee."
 
 
"Sure unnie." I said. When we heard the other cubicle door open and close we hurriedly went out of the cubicle. I hurriedly fix my brassiere and shirt then push Seung Hyun out of the comfort room but before going out he yank me towards him and kiss me deeply. He mouthed I love you before going out and I literally melt.
 
 
"Have you seen Seung Hyun before you went here?" Unnie ask me when she went out of the cubicle. I didn't have the chance to breathe and now she's asking me about him.
 
 
"No unnie." I simply said while trying to look away from her. "He's still performing right?" I innocently ask.
 
 
"His stage is done."
 
 
"Maybe he's just smoking in the other room." I look at her at the mirror.
 
 
"I think so but I didn't see him smoke since were in Italy." She looks at her reflection in the mirror and starts to put a light blush on her cheeks. "Have you notice it?"
 
 
"Not really." I shake my head and do my make up as well. Good thing he stop smoking which is so hard to do.
 
 
"A little advice." She said. "Don't put any lip gloss on your lips." She continues. My hand stops in mid-air because i'm about to put a light gloss on.
 
 
"Why?" I turn and look at her.
 
 
"Your lips are perfectly fine." She explains. 
 
 
"Thank you." I said and put back my lip gloss in my kit.
 
 
"Yup! As if you just have a make out session with your boyfriend." What she said made me choke with my own saliva and I cough.
 
 
"What?" I look at her. "Unnie!"
 
 
"I'm just joking." She laughs and rub my back lightly."But don't put anything on your lips." She continues. "Let's go, I need to retouch and fix the boys costumes before they hit the stage." She starts to walk and and I follow.
 
 
 
Gosh! I almost got a heart attack for the nth time, I think I need to lay some rules between us. We can't be lucky all the time because for sure one day someone will caught us. The 3 day concert ended and everyone are now focus on the next stop of the tour, Japan. After the concert me and Nikki have a dinner with her parents, they are here to watch the concert and for a short vacation in Jeju, since my parents told them about the place. They decided to have a vacation there as well.
 
 
 
=====================================================================================
 
 
 
T.O.P'S POV
 
 
 
The tour went to different countries already. Japan, Indonesia, Thailand, China and now were in Singapore. Me and Gian come up with a routine every time we're in different country. Actually I do most of the thinking because she doesn't want to put me in any kind of trouble, don't get me wrong of course I want the whole world to know that i'm taken and I want everyone to meet the girl I love so much but I want to protect her. I'm a public figure and I know all eyes are on me, I don't want to put her in any kind of dilemma or whatsoever.
 
 
 
Since she's one of the assistant manager, she have a spare key of our rooms, 'our' meaning the five of us. I just told her to sneak in my room when everyone are asleep since the five of us together with the managers and assistant managers are occupying the same floor all time. At first she didn't want to do it so I told her that I will be the one who will sneak in her room but that's more too risky because her room is always adjacent to Nam gook hyung's room. I persuade her and of course she comply.
 
 
 
"Why aren't you here yet." I whine over the phone.
 
 
"I'll be there in 5 minutes." She said. 
 
 
"Hurry." I said and stomp my feet. "The food I ordered already arrive."
 
 
"Fine."
 
 
"Don't bring the spare key anymore, i'll leave my door unlock just come in straight." I sit on the bed, her room is at the other end of the floor. "Hurry up i'm hungry." I continue and my door burst open revealing my happiness.
 
 
"I'm here. Stop whining." She said and end the call. I smile s*xyly and walk towards her. I kiss her as if we didn't share a hot s*x in her room earlier. 
 
 
 
"So you decided to take a bath to smell good for me?" I by l*cking and nibbling her neck.
 
 
"I took a bath because after this i'm going back to my room and sleep." She said.
 
 
"Sleep here."
 
 
"We already talked about this right?" She turn around and face me. "No sleeping in each other's room."
 
 
"That rule s*cks." I pout and she smiles.
 
 
"Throwing tantrums again huh?" She tiptoed and kiss me in the lips quickly for my liking. I place my hand on the back of her head and devour her lips.
 
 
"Can we just break that rule for once?" 
 
 
"No." She said and wiggle out of my embrace. She went to the table and start putting food on my plate. "You sit. Let's eat." I shake my head but comply to her. 
 
 
"Where's the next Family concert? What country?"
 
 
"Taiwan then Philippines. Why?" She sits in front of me and start to eat as well.
 
 
"Nothing." I said. "Do we have a break?"
 
 
"After the concert in Taiwan you guys will fly back to Seoul." She explains. I forgot we have another photo shoot.
 
 
"What about Manila?" I asked again as I put a piece of chicken on her plate.
 
 
"After that there's a 10 days interval before the next one. You guys don't have any schedule after Manila." She said. "Why?"
 
 
"Let's go to Kyoto." I beam at her. "Since we have a week off."
 
 
"Suengri will stay in Manila for another two days." She waves her fork in front of my mouth and offer me a piece of veil.
 
 
"Why?" I asked.
 
 
"I don't know he just told me that he will stay in Manila for 2 days."
 
 
"You want to just stay there instead going to Kyoto."
 
 
"Okay." She nods in agreement and continue to eat.
 
 
"And you'll sleep here tonight." I said hurriedly and tucked my tongue out to her.
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
She stretches her body as she turn around and face me, hugging me tightly while burying her head on my chest. I hug her back and kiss her temple twice, She can't do anything last night when I started to remove and toss her clothes. I didn't let her sleep last night nor she didn't let me keep quiet, we also talk about where are we going to stay while were in Manila and everything are planned smoothly, I just can't wait to be with her again.. ALONE. 
 
 
 
Her phone suddenly rings and she groans, I try to cover her ears while I grab her phone on the floor where our clothes are piled up. Its too early to wake her up with a phone call, she grab the phone from my hand and suddenly jerk when she saw the caller ID. 
 
 
 
"Oppa... Right now..." She frowns and look at her phone again. I hug and kiss her lips. "Its only 8 in the morning... Fine... Yes... I'm awake... Oppa!" She sit up and ruffle her hair. "Yes... 20 minutes.... Bye." She toss her phone and lie on top of me sighing over and over again.
 
 
 
"Oppa?" I ask. "Who's that?"
 
 
"Your manager." She mumbles. "Manager Lee."
 
 
"What does he want?"
 
 
"Meeting in 20 minutes." She kiss my neck and sit on top of my weapon. "I need to go now." 
 
 
"Stand up now or else I will push myself inside you." I hold her hips tightly and move my own hips up and down.
 
 
"Stop." She said and ease of me. She grab her clothes one by one and dress in front of me. After dressing up, she went to the bathroom to freshen up and that's my cue to stand up and put my clothes on as well. 
 
 
"Want breakfast?" I'm laying again on the bed while scanning the hotel menu.
 
 
"I'll just eat later." She said peeking thru the peep hole of the door. "You should eat breakfast now. How can I go out? Boram Oppa is outside." She whines and crawl on the bed. Her head on my chest, she's facing me while pouting.
 
 
"Wait." I smile at her and caress her cheeks. I grab my phone and call Daesung, his room is in front of mine.
 
 
 
 
"Daesung-ah, can you please check the hallway." I said as he answer his phone.
 
 
"Why hyung?" He ask.
 
 
"Your favorite noona can't go out of my room." I chuckle as I rub her back. Her eyes are close while nuzzling on my chest.
 
 
"Okay! Suengri will knock if the coast is clear."
 
 
"You're with him?"
 
 
"Yes, were having breakfast."
 
 
"Just knock okay."
 
 
"Okay hyung." He said and hang up.
 
 
 
"Suengri will knock if you're safe to go out." I said as I continue to rub her back. She feels relax when I do that to her.
 
 
"Okay." She said sleepily.
 
 
"Eat breakfast okay?" I rub her legs repeatedly. "Answer me."
 
 
"Yes I will." She open her eyes and look at me. "You too." And then there's a knock on my door.
 
 
"See you later." She stand up and wait for me, she give me and hug and a kiss before heading out of my room. She waves at me and the maknae's before walking back to her room.
 
 
"Whoa! Sneaking around." I heard Seungri said. I look at him and Daesung is behind him slamming the door. The both of them are walking towards me like a boss.
 
 
"Madly in love with our noona huh." Daesung adds.
 
 
"So?" I arched my brow and look at them. 
 
 
"If you hurt our noona, were going to kick your *ss Seung Hyun." Seungri said while the both of them are cracking their fingers as if they're getting ready for a fight.
 
 
"Stop that." I scowl at them.
 
 
"Make sure that you wouldn't hurt her." Daesung smiles.
 
 
"I won't hurt her." I throw pillows at their direction and both of them dodge it.
 
 
"Hyung let's eat." Daesung said. "In my room, let's go." Both the maknae's went outside and go straight to the other room. I follow them then saw Gian with Nam gook oppa waiting for the elevator. I just wave at them and doing my bingu dance until they went inside the lift. Seeing Gian's smiling face made my day complete.
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
"I heard you're going to stay in Manila for a couple of days?" I didn't bother to look at Seungri, i'm too busy eating my breakfast.
 
 
"How did you know about that?" His tone is accusing and I smell something is going on.
 
 
"Because me and Gian will stay there for a couple of days too." I said.
 
 
"Really?" I look at him then nod.
 
 
"2 days but I want to prolong it."
 
 
"I want also to prolong it but I need to asses things first." Seungri replied and continue to eat.
 
 
"Why I didn't know about any of that?" Daesung ask us. "I want to come."
 
 
"I'm just telling this because I don't want you guys to interrupt us again like what you all did in the pension." I point my fork in front of them. "Please I just want to have her all by myself."
 
 
"I won't bother the both of you, I will go to Japan." Daesung look at me.
 
 
"Visiting your girlfriend huh." Suengri smiles.
 
 
"Yup!" Daesung smiles back, i'm happy for him.
 
 
 
After an hour or so the three of us are still in Daesung's room, talking about this and that. Just loving the moment we had for ourselves, just talking about the future. I keep asking Suengri what will he do in Manila for a few days but he keep telling me that he just want to rest just for a few days before heading back to Seoul and supervised his business. I know he's hiding something from me but I don't want to push him any further.
 
 
 
"I thought you go somewhere." Hyun gon hyung said, he's Daesung's manager. "Byung Hyung is looking for you in your room."
 
 
"I had breakfast with them hyung." I said and point at the maknae's
 
 
"Lunch will be serve in Youngbae's room then after that we will go to the venue for a quick rehearsal."
 
 
"Okay." Suengri answers. "Where's my manager?"
 
 
"He's with Nam gook."
 
 
"Noona?" Daesung said. "Gian noona?"
 
 
"She's with Jiyong, they're both in Youngbae's room." Hyung replied. I immediately stand up.
 
 
"I'll go ahead hyung." I said. "I'll go to Youngbae's room."
 
 
"Wait for the makane's."
 
 
"You two let's go." I order them. "Hurry up."
 
 
"Always in a hurry." Suengri whines. 
 
 
"Don't whine." I rub his head with a smile. Whether he likes it or not we will go to the other room because my happiness is there.
 
 
"It's creepy." Daesung look at me then leave.
 
 
 
After lunch we and the other groups go to the venue for the rehearsal, I didn't see Gian for more than half of the concert. Its always been busy backstage and I can't wait for the concert to finish. In between our stages, I told Jiyong and Youngbae our plan about the vacation me and Gian talked about, they laughed and told me that its written all over my forehead that i'm madly in love with her. I didn't protest because I am indeed head over heels in love with her from the day I saw her until now.