CHAPTER 28: 'ALMOST' BUSTED

Love
CHAPTER 28 'ALMOST' BUSTED
 
 
I slowly open the door of Seung Hyun's hotel room and close it gently. Gosh! Doing this ninja moves makes my heart beats faster and I think its going to leap out of my chest. I saw him smiling at me and I run towards him, wrapping both my arms around his neck, kiss him deeply. I miss him, I didn't see him the whole time earlier while the concert is going on, were in L.A right now and tomorrow we will fly to London.
 
 
"I miss you." He said. "I didn't see you earlier."
 
 
"I miss you too." I smile and hug him tightly. There's a knock on the door and we both look at each other, surprise.
 
 
"Who's that?" He shouts.
 
 
"Seung Hyun." It's Byung Hyung oppa.
 
 
"Go to the bathroom." He whispers to me. I nod and let go of him. This is what I hate the most. "Hyung, wait." He said. I lean my body on the door and just listen to their conversation.
 
 
"I saw Gian went inside your room." Oppa said that made all my hair stands up. 
 
 
"What?" Seung Hyun's voice is shocked. "Gian? Here? Are you kidding hyung?"
 
 
"I'm not." 
 
 
"Oppa, you thought that i'm Gian unnie?" I heard an unfamiliar voice, is that Youngbae mimicking a girl's voice?
 
 
"It's Youngbae." Seung Hyun said.
 
 
"Oppa, what are you talking about?" Youngbae continues. Wait where is he when I enter the room? I didn't see him.
 
 
"What are you doing here Youngbae?" Asked oppa. "I thought its Gian."
 
 
"Hyung, go to a specialist and let them checked your eyes." Youngbae said with his natural voice. "Do Gian noona look like me?"
 
 
"I think you're just tired hyung." Seung Hyun said again. "You should rest."
 
 
"Yes i'm tired. Go back to your own room Youngbae."
 
 
"Me and hyung just ordered dinner because were both hungry so can I just eat first before going back to my room?"
 
 
"Fine." Byung Hyung oppa seems exhausted. "I'll leave the two of you alone. Good night."
 
 
"Good night hyung." I hear them say. I heard the door open then closes but I didn't move an inch until I heard a knock.
 
 
"You can go out now." I open the door and found Seung Hyun smiling at me.
 
 
"This is the last time were doing this." I said straight in his eyes.
 
 
"Do you think I will allow that?" He snake his arms around my waist and kiss me again.
 
 
"Can the both of you stop shoving your tongues to each others mouth? Can't you see i'm here?" I heard Youngbae, when I turn around he's laying on the couch that's located in the balcony. I didn't realized that this room have a balcony.
 
 
"Find your own girlfriend so that you can stop whining." Seung Hyun laughs as he let's go of me.
 
 
"And what?" Youngbae look at us. "Sneak to everyone's back just like what you're doing and wait for someone to caught the both of you in the act?" He smirks and I throw a pillow towards him. 
 
 
"So talkative." I hiss but both of them just laugh.
 
 
"They won't caught us. Trust me." Seung Hyun said and the door bell rings.
 
 
"Room service." I sigh and went back to the bathroom, I don't want anybody to spot me inside this room even the people who works in this hotel. 
 
 
 
The whole time were eating dinner, Youngbae keeps on pestering me especially what happen earlier. Well, I didn't know that someone is still awake at this hour, I thought the hallway is clear for me to go inside Seung Hyun's room. Youngbae went out of the room still laughing at my expense. He really knows how to tick me off but I don't hate him because he's a friend of mine and I know that I can trust him, not just him but the other members as well. I know that our secret is safe with them.
 
 
 
"Come here." Sueng Hyun said. I stand in between his parted legs while rubbing my eyes. "Tired?" I nod.
 
 
"You?" I asked and he nods as well. 
 
 
"Let's sleep." He lean down and remove my snickers as well as my socks. Then my jeans and ped it, hooking both his thumb on either both side of it and slowly removes them, tossing it on the couch. He stands up and place both his hands inside my shirt, unclasping the hook of my br* and eventually removes it as well. "Comfortable?"
 
 
"Yes." 
 
 
"Lie down." I crawl on the bed as he remove his sweatshirt and jeans, leaving only his boxer bri*fs. He hugged me from behind, my back on his n*ked chest. His one hand went inside my shirt and cupped one of my bre*st.
 
 
"*rt." 
 
 
"I'm only *rt when it comes to you." He chuckles. "Do you want me to be *rt with other girls?" My elbow connects to his stomach in a speed of lighting and he acts like he's hurt badly.
 
 
"Don't start with me Seung Hyun."
 
 
"Fine!" He laughs and whisper something to me that made me turn around in a speed of lighting.
 
 
"What?" He leans again and whisper. I smile and stare at him. "One more time." I said. He tugs me closer to him and whisper again to my ear.
 
 
"Happy now?" He said and I nod. "I love you."
 
 
"I love you too."
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"What are you doing here?" I jerk when Byung Hyung oppa suddenly speaks behind me. 
 
 
"Coffee." I said.
 
 
"Iced coffee? In this cold weather?" I nod while looking at him. "Why are you up so early?"
 
 
"I sleep early last night." I simply said. Actually I didn't sleep nor Seung Hyun we just keep on talking the whole night.
 
 
"I see. Actually I thought you sneak inside Seung Hyun's room last night but it turns out that it's Youngbae." 
 
 
"Do I look like him?" I arched my brow.
 
 
"No but you and him have the same height." He smiles but I think he's trying to stop laughing. 
 
 
"Yada... Yada... Yada... I know i'm not that tall but oppa i'm taller than Youngbae."
 
 
"Whatever." He simply said. "Wake the two Seung Hyun up, we will leave in 2 hours."
 
 
"Okay." I scowl at him and I went straight to maknae's room. I found him in the balcony talking to one of his employee in his dance academy. I just mouthed 'We're leaving in two hours'. He nods but make a sad face while rubbing his stomach. I just smile at  him and mouthed again 'I'll order breakfast'. I smile and wave at him.
 
 
 
When I went inside Seung Hyun's room, he's still in bed. Sound asleep. I shake my head I told him that he should get ready because we have an early flight but here he is sleeping. I kiss his shoulder and run my fingers to his tangled hair, shaking him a little bit.
 
 
 
"Wake up." I said smoothly near his ear. "We will leave in 2 hours, eat breakfast with makanae."
 
 
"Hmmmm." He moans.
 
 
"I said wake up." He just open his eyes and look at me then close it again.
 
 
"Where have you been?" He asked sleepily. 
 
 
"I went back to my room, take a shower, bought this iced coffee then bumped to oppa, go to maknae's room then i'm here again." I explain without stopping.
 
 
"Why didn't you wake me up?"
 
 
"You fell asleep." I said. "Hurry up. Shower now."
 
 
"30 more minutes." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Lie beside me, its too early."
 
 
"I can't stay long, oppa knows i'm here." I look at him, he sits up and grab the coffee in my hands.
 
 
"Go now." He dismisses me. "Let's have breakfast with maknae in his room."
 
 
"Give me back my coffee."
 
 
"No!" He shakes his head and take a sip.
 
 
"Fine." I said and stand up.
 
 
"Kiss." He pucker his lips and I laugh. "Stop laughing! Kiss me now." I lean closer to him and kiss his lips.
 
 
"I love you." I kiss him again. "Don't go back to sleep. Take a shower now."
 
 
"Yes and I love you too." He stands up and I make my way out of his room.
 
 
 
========================================================================
 
 
 
TORI'S POV
 
 
 
I can't believe that i'm still alive and breathing until now. The work i'm doing is too much for me to handle, I mean toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhh for me to handle. Good thing Gian is here to help, actually she's a lot of help. I'm so happy that one of us really know how to draw and sketch. This is not really my forte, this is not really my work. A year ago I decided to resign from my work, actually me, Sasha and Gian are all flight attendants. Were classmates since our freshman years in college, the three of us applied at the same airline company and thank God all of us got hired. Gian is the first one who resigned because of what happen to her before, you know the ditching thing on her wedding day.
 
 
 
I love her so much and I envy her, she got everything. Everything that a girl wants in her life from her looks, work, money and family. She's strong but it all stumbles down when the wedding didn't happen. Actually I didn't know what's going on to that guy's head, I don't know if his brain suddenly malfunctioned and I really hate him for that. I suddenly remember the conversation I had with him a couple of months ago, I can't believe he has the guts to show his face to me. He said he wanted to talk again to my friend and apologized.
 
 
 
I want to pound his head to the ground and shout at him After 6 years you suddenly want her back? My poor friend is about to go crazy but he didn't do anything, as in anything but after that night, the next day I found out that he went to Gian's parent's house. 
 
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
 
"He really do that?" I said shocked on the other line. I'm talking to Gian's mom and she told me the whole event from start to finish.
 
 
"I'm just happy that finally he said he's sorry."
 
 
"But don't you think its too late to say that?" I asked Gian's mom.
 
 
"Its better late then never."
 
 
"I know but Gian's doing good now." I sigh. "And did he told you that he wants her back?"
 
 
"Yes he told us that." 
 
 
"What's your reaction?"
 
 
"Shocked but I think he still loves my daughter."
 
 
"And he hurts your daughter by not showing up in their own wedding." I sarcastically said.
 
 
"I know but don't you think Gian should give him another chance?"
 
 
"Chance?" I scoff on the line. "What chance? Please."
 
 
"Just let him do what he wants to do."
 
 
"Whatever." I said. "I have to go now."
 
 
"Tori." Gian's mom said. "Chance." She said.
 
 
"Okay! I understand." I say. "Bye."
 
 
"Bye." She said. "Take care darling."
 
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
 
CHANCE.... That's a big word, I mean can you really give a chance to the person who hurt you? Does that person deserve that CHANCE? I scoff again and remember him. That guy just vanish with Gian's ex-fiance, I don't know what's his reason and I don't care what that reason is. Their friends, both appeared in our lives then poof... Both of them vanish in our lives. What a happy story, isn't it? My blood is boiling right now, every time I remember him, my day is ruined in an instant.
 
 
 
I really don't have time to deal with him or with what we have before, I've move on and I bet he did move on as well. I really don't know why all of a sudden Gian's ex-fiance are saying all those sorry crap and jeopardize whatever relationship. I'm living my life in peace right now, I've move on so why the hell they're showing up right now again? Should I move out of the city? Find a new place or should I move out of the country? I really don't want to have any connection with them
 
 
 
One more thing, I know that when Gian finally talk to him everything will change, the girl is just waiting for an explanation. She never gets mad to him, she never hated the guy. Is that what you call true love? Well, I think its called st*pidity. Okay... enough of that I have a lot of things that I need to do and I need to give my full attention, its up to Gian if she's going to give in again to that guy, its up to her if she will accept him in her life but, as for me whatever me and that guy have.... IT'S OVER!