CHAPTER 23: LOVE IS EVERYWHERE

Love
CHAPTER 23 LOVE IS EVERYWHERE
 
 
 
Loving you is the best thing that happen in my life.
 
 
Please tell me that you love me too.
 
 
Don't leave me.
 
 
Thank you for coming to my life.
 
 
I'm addicted to your lips.
 
 
I loved giving you love bites all over your body.
 
 
Can I hear your moans again?
 
 
I'm madly in love with you.
 
 
I love holding your b*tt cheeks (I know i'm a *rt)
 
 
I love watching you sleep in my arms.
 
 
Please be mine
 
 
I want you so badly
 
 
 
 
====================================================================
 
 
 
 
I'm in cloud nine right now, I just realized that the notes he gave me have numbers. Right now i'm in currently at number 92 but i'm intrigue what's written on the last note. I love him more than before. My eyes are puffy and red I can't stop myself from crying but this time its tears of happiness, tears of joy. Tears that indicate that someone I love, loves me back, I know a lot of people loves me but the love Seung Hyun have for me is different and the love I have for him is far from loving my own self. I have to composed myself I don't want to appear to everyone that i'm love struck with that guy.
 
 
 
 
Me and Nikki are on our way to YGE, I heard that we have another meeting which by the way I hate the most. I don't like the feeling that i'm stuck in a room, sitting and listening about this and that. They can do that without me so why bother dragging me to that kind of stuff. Nikki keeps asking me where do I go for three days, she knows that i'm going to Manila with Erin and Marcus so she goes detective again when she found out that I bail out. Of course I didn't tell her that i'm with Seung Hyun, nobody knows that were together except for the other members, Erin and Marcus, Sasha. And of course his parents and my parents. Whoa..... That's a lot of people! I just hope that they will zipped their mouths.
 
 
 
"So tell me where have you been?" Nikki cross her arms across her chest. "Just tell me, I won't judge." She continues.
 
 
"I told you I just stay here." I said as we enter the elevator going to the 6th floor.
 
 
"Do you think you can fool me? Are you dating someone behind my back?"
 
 
"Why would I do that to you?" I look at her innocently.
 
 
"You just disappear for three days Gian."
 
 
"I'm with Jin-hee." I lied. "We went to Jeju."
 
 
"Are you sure?" She ask and the elevator pings. 
 
 
"Yes."  We both step out of the elevator and walk towards the meeting room. "She wanted to unwind. She just broke up with her boyfriend. She needed a friend so I went with her in Jeju." I look at her and open the door. Everyone are present, Bigbang's stylist, make up artist, Managers and Assistant Managers except the 5 members and Byung Hyung oppa.
 
 
"Do you enjoy the vacation?" She asked me as we both sit beside each other.
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
"Good." She said and smile at me. "Where's the members unnie?" She turn her attention to Eun Ji unnie.
 
 
"I think they're on the way." She said. "By the way Nikki look at the accessories we choose." I sigh good thing she's pre-occupied with something now, she will stop bothering me. We wait for a couple of minutes before the guys arrive, almost all of them looks like they've been dragged away from their beds.
 
 
 
"Morning." Seung Hyun whispers before he sits down beside me. I smile at him and look at Nikki who is busy passing me the accessories.
 
 
"The five of you, try this." She said and point the accessories i'm holding. I passed them and they try it. Showing first to Nikki before removing it.
 
 
"Do that later." Byung Hyung oppa said. "Let's start the meeting." He said. We talk about the schedule before the YG FamCon, the countries that will be included and i'm shocked to my core that Manila is one of them. Well good for me I can see my parents.
 
 
"The five of you stay here, we need to fit your stage costumes." Eun Ji unnie said after the meeting. The five of them just nod.
 
 
"After this can we go home?" Daesung said. "Wait! Let's eat first before going home." 
 
 
"I'm starving." Suengri said.
 
 
"Okay. Let's eat after this." Byung Hyung said. "By the way you're coming again with us Gian." He continues.
 
 
"Of course i'm coming, i'm hungry." I said.
 
 
"No... What I mean is you're coming to Italy with us." He said.
 
 
"Why me?" I ask innocently. Suddenly I feel the swivel chair move, it turns out Seung Hyun push it away from him. "Yah!" I scowl at him.
 
 
"You two stop playing around." Nam gook oppa warn us.
 
 
"Wow!......" Daesung said but stops right away. "I'll shut up now."
 
 
"You better be." Jiyong look at him while Youngbae is glaring at him.
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
"What are you doing?" I said while glaring at Seung Hyun. "Seriously? I can do that." I continue. He place a pair of chopsticks and spoon in front of me after wiping it with tissues.
 
 
"I'm not doing anything wrong." He scowls at me. He then place a glass of water for me and some napkins. 
 
 
"You two love birds can't get enough of each other huh?" Jiyong whispers. "You've just been together for three days but now you two are inseparable."
 
 
"Hyung is the one who is smitten over noona." Seungri butted in, whispering as well.
 
 
"That's right." Daesung said.
 
 
"It feels like hyung is the one who is head over heels in love with noona." He smirks and drink his soda.
 
 
"No, i'm not." Seung Hyun protest.
 
 
"Yes, you are." Me and the boys say in unison. He scowls at us then we all stop when the adhjumma arrives with the food we order.
 
 
 
We all stop fooling around since Byung hyung and Nam gook oppa sit with us in our table, once in a while Seung Hyun will put a piece of meat on my bowl and for the managers not to notice his gestures towards me of course he also give them a piece of meat on their bowls. Jiyong is trying his best not to burst out of laughing, I really don't know what's gotten into Seung Hyun being so 'goody boyfriend' but I like it, I really do.
 
 
 
After the lunch, Nikki literally drag me to shop so I don't have a choice but to come with her. She bought a couple of pair of jeans, shirt, dress and shoes. Well I do the same, I need new and stylish clothes because everybody knows that when you work in YG you have to be cool all the time. My mood didn't escape from Nikki's eyes, she keeps asking why am I in good mood today. I just told her that I had a nice sleep last night.
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
I'm dead tired with all the shopping we do earlier, Nikki and I went to two different malls to shop. I soaked my tired body in the tub filled with water and essence, good thing the boys don't have a schedule tomorrow but tomorrow night we will go to Italy. Well now I don't have to worry anything, i'm not feeling empty and sad anymore. I close my eyes and just try to relax, maybe I will just packed my clothes tomorrow morning. I'm too tired to do anything right now.
 
 
 
"Sh*t!" I suddenly sit up when someone caress my cheeks. It's Seung Hyun smiling down at me. "How the did you get in?" I said and splash him with water.
 
 
"I just guess it." He smile and kiss my cheeks.
 
 
"You're going to give me a heart attack." I lie back down and stare at him. "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in your villa, remember?"
 
 
"I'm going to sleep here." He said while striping his clothes off. 
 
 
"What? Why?"
 
 
"Because I want to." He arched his thick brows and went in the tub. He sit in between my legs and his back on my chest. Sighing deeply before closing his eyes.
 
 
"You're ruining my bath time." I sigh and massage his shoulders.
 
 
"I don't mean to interrupt you." He said. "I just want to be with you."  He turns and kiss my shoulder. "Stop talking, I like to relax and please don't stop massaging my shoulder." I scoff but I just lean back, close my eyes and massage his shoulder.
 
 
"Are you seriously going to spend the night here?" I ask.
 
 
"Hmmm." He hums with a nod. "Or if you want you can sleep at my place, I rented the unit in front of yours. The boys and I think its not safe if I continue to come here, we can be caught by your cousin or one of the managers so we came up with the idea." He said and I frown. What a great idea they have.
 
 
 
=====================================================================================
 
 
 
 
T.O.P'S POV
 
 
 
We arrive at the same hotel in Italy a couple of hours ago, I still occupy the room the last time i'm here. I stare at the carvings on the bedpost while laying on the bed, Gian fell asleep in her room as we arrive. I can't blame her, traveling is really exhausting but i'm too happy to sleep right now or rest. I want to go to her room and lie beside her, I want to be by her side all the time. Last night is the best, we both fell asleep on the tub for an hour and to make things more interesting, Nikki noona suddenly arrive good thing she didn't go to Gian's bedroom or stay longer in her apartment. And now I believe that my and the other members plan about having my own apartment is the best thing we ever think of.
 
 
 
"Oppa, wants to know if you're hungry." I jerk when I heard Gian's voice.
 
 
"How...."
 
 
"Oppa gave me the spare key card, he told me to wake you up." She sit on the bed and look at me. "So?"
 
 
"Are you hungry?" I asked her and she nods. "Let's eat." I stand up but she lie on the bed.
 
 
"Go eat with them. I'm tired." She said and close her eyes. I lie beside her and hug her tightly.
 
 
"I'll stay here with you." I said. "You want to repeat what happen last night." I chuckle and she hit my shoulder.
 
 
"No."
 
 
"Why not?" I laugh and prompt my elbow then stare at her. "Its fun. We both stumble and almost broke our bones just to get out of the tub because Nikki noona is banging on your bathroom door."
 
 
"Please remind me that I need to change my door code when we get back to Seoul." She grumble and turn away from me.
 
 
"I already did that." I said. "I'll let you guess what is your new pass code." I stretch and stand up. "Let's go and eat, you're hungry right?"
 
 
"I'm sleepy."
 
 
"Sleep later, eat first." I swat her behind. "Hurry up, so that all of them can rest early, i'll sneak later to your room." I bend and kiss her cheeks.
 
 
"No you're not. You need to rest." She stands up. 
 
 
"Try to stop me." I smirk.
 
 
"I had enough heart attack last night so just sleep here okay." She stands up and fix her clothes. "Let's go, my stomach is rumbling." 
 
 
"Turn around." I say but she just look at me dumbfounded. "I said turn around." She comply.
 
 
"Why?" She asked. I walk towards her and grab the packet of cigarette in her back pocket jeans and the yellow lighter.
 
 
"No more smoking for you, girlfriend." I said and lightly tap the packet on her head.
 
 
"Give it back to me." She said while her hands are laid in front of me.
 
 
"No." I said. "No more smoking."
 
 
"Why don't you apply that to yourself?" She arched her brows with hands on her hips.
 
 
"Okay. I'll try." I stare at her.
 
 
"And i'll try to." She said. "If you try, i'll try. If you stop, i'll stop." And the battle of staring between us starts. I sigh and hug her. "Fine, i'll stop." I think I will never win with this girl.
 
 
"Okay. I'll stop as well." She said and hug me back. We just stay like that for a couple of minutes, I just want the time to stop. I just don't want this to end. "Can we go now? I'm hungry."
 
 
"Fine." I said and held her hand. "I forgot." I turn to face her and give her a kiss on the lips that deepens in just a snap of a finger. "Can I eat you first before the actual meal?" I smile naughtily at her. She frown but slowly nods and smile s*xyly. 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
Its 10 in the morning in Italy and i'm in the set of my movie waiting for my scene to be shoot, I already memorized my lines and I know how to deliver it. Last night is amazing, its beyond compare. I know its just a couple of minutes with her and inside her but my happiness is over flowing, our happiness is too much for the both of us to handle and speaking of happiness where is she? I stand up and went out of the tent, I roam my eyes around the set but my happiness is nowhere to be found. I went back in the tent and grab my phone to call her but then......
 
 
 
"Unnie, look." She suddenly speaks and beam at Eun Ji noona. She carrying a baby girl while hyung is right behind her with coffee on his hand.
 
 
"Who's that?" Noona smiles.
 
 
"She's the daughter of a good friend of mine." She said. "She's Katrina."
 
 
"You have a friend here?" She asked and my happiness nods. "How old is she?"
 
 
"She's turning 3 next month." My happiness said and sit beside noona.
 
 
 
Hyung hand me a cup of coffee, I just sit back and just watch my happiness play with Katrina. She's very fond of the kid and I think Katrina likes her too, she never cries nor throw tantrums while she's with us as if she's comfortable with us even though were complete strangers for her. I search for the polaroid camera in Gian's bag and start to take pictures, I just love to stare at them and I envision myself having a family with her. Having children with her, being her husband.
 
 
 
"Gian." Hyung called her. "Katrina's dad is here." She look at me then frowns and I know that she's sad that her play time with Katrina is over.
 
 
"Hi baby, its time to go home." Katrina smiles as soon she hears his voice. 
 
 
"She didn't even cry." Gian said to him as Katrina reach for her Daddy.
 
 
"Really? I'm so proud of you baby." He said and kiss Katrina's forehead. "We have to go, Isabella is waiting for us."
 
 
"Okay take care." Gian said.
 
 
"By the way don't dare miss Katrina's birthday next month okay?" He said and bid farewell. 
 
 
"You took a lot of pictures." My happiness said while looking at the polaroid pictures one by one.
 
 
"For the photo book." I whisper.
 
 
"How can I put it in the photo book if you're not in the  picture." She whisper back then smile at me.
 
 
"Just do whatever you like with those pictures but I want to keep that one" I point and grab the picture. "I like your smile here."
 
 
"Seung Hyun." We both look behind us and it's hyung. "They need you on the set right now." Hyung went out again and I stole a kiss from her.
 
 
"Yah!" She hiss but suddenly stole also a kiss from me.
 
 
"I love you." She smiles and leave the tent. I love you too I said to myself and I follow her.