CHAPTER 33: FROM SEOUL WITH 'LOVE'

Love
CHAPTER 33 FROM SEOUL WITH 'LOVE'
 
 
 
"I have an open invitation for you my brother as well for your friend and Nash." Kevin smile devilishly. "I know this is my honeymoon but i'm inviting the three of you to Seoul."
 
 
"What a honeymoon you got there?" Nash laughs.
 
 
"Why not? I mean me and my wife will have our honeymoon then we can have some guy time."
 
 
"You're insane." I laugh. If i'm on my honeymoon of course i'm going to spend it with my wife. Alone. I remember that I arrange a one month honeymoon for us but the day before the wedding I cancelled it. "Its going to be unfair with your wife."
 
 
"She's cool with it. Beside Nikki and Gian will be there."
 
 
"Are you sure you're on a honeymoon?" My friend laughs as well.
 
 
"I'm in." Nash raise his bottle of beer. "For how many days?"
 
 
"One to two weeks."
 
 
"Cool. When we will leave?" 
 
 
"You can go with us or with Gian."
 
 
"I'll go with Gian."
 
 
"Okay."
 
 
"You're crazy." I said. 
 
 
"But you're insane my brother." Kevin laughs. "By the way I want to ask you a question."
 
 
"What?" I look at him.
 
 
"Do you really love my cousin?"
 
 
"Yes. You know that, you all know that." I look at them. "I made a mistake and I want to make it right this time."
 
 
"You love her to the point that you want to marry her? For real this time?"
 
 
"Of course." I said without thinking. Kevin nods and changes the topic but.... Do I really love her that much to the point that I can ask her again to marry me?
 
 
 
 
 
===============================================================================================
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey wake up." Someone nuzzles on my neck, leaving light kisses to my throat down the space between my peeks.
 
 
"Stop. 30 more minutes." I mumble.
 
 
"Were going to be late." He whisper and bite my earlobe. "Hurry up, let's take a shower."
 
 
"Late for what?" I turn to my other side and cover my body with sheets.
 
 
"We have a fan meeting, remember?" Seung Hyun kisses my back. "Let's take a shower, I miss you." He said in a seductive voice. I turn around to face him and I smile.
 
 
"I miss you too." I said and frown. "But we spend the whole day together when I arrive."
 
 
"I still miss you." He smiles. "Please."
 
 
"But i'm tired." I whine. "Can you shower first? I'll follow."
 
 
"I want to shower with you." He pouts and sigh. "Please."
 
 
"Fine." Its my turn to sigh and sit up.
 
 
"That's my girl." He stands up in a matter of second, totally in front of me. "Come." 
 
 
"Okay." I remove the sheets and take his hand. Both of us went to the bathroom and shower but of course we made love again.
 
 
 
 
Today the boys have a fan meet then after a month there's going to be another family concert, this time were going to Italy. Before that Seung Hyun will go to Japan first for a photo shoot then a week from that were going to celebrate his birthday, i'm excited but at the same time i'm worried I didn't have time to buy my gift for him. I have something planned in mind and i'm sure he will love it. 
 
 
 
Me and Nikki are watching the fan meet, its question and answer portion, a lot of VIPs are asking questions that they're dying to know the answer. As usual the venue is jam packed but I think the venue is too small for the said event even though the place can occupy a thousand seats.
 
 
 
"Where the hell is Kevin?" Nikki stretches her neck and look at the crowd.
 
 
"Kevin?"
 
 
"He's here with his wife and Nash."
 
 
"Why?" I asked.
 
 
"It turns out Kevin's wife is a fan." She look at me. "So I gave them a pass."
 
 
"And why didn't I know about that?"
 
 
"Because when you arrive yesterday morning you suddenly vanished. I can't contact you plus you're not in your apartment." She arched her brow."We go there."
 
 
"When?"
 
 
"Yesterday. Me, Kevin, his wife and Nash." She stops. "Kevin said your ex-fiance is here, as well as his friend. They arrive one day ahead of you."
 
 
"Why are you guys in my apartment?"
 
 
"Because we wanted to have late lunch with you but you're not there." I want to tell her that i'm in the other apartment, Seung Hyun's apartment to be exact.
 
 
 
"The high touch event will begin in just a few minutes." The MC said that made me and Nikki jerk. Jiyong and Seung Hyun went to the backstage first while the fans are lining up. Jiyong need to go to the bathroom while Seung Hyun is just standing beside me.
 
 
 
"What are you doing here Tabi?" Nikki asked him.
 
 
"Noona, my b*tt hurts, i'm sitting their for a long period of time." He explains. I look at him trying to figure out if he's telling the truth or not. "What?" He smirks at me and caress my back.
 
 
"Liar." I said  while glaring but I make sure that he's the only one who can hear me.
 
 
"And I love you." He bends down and whisper that to me. His tongue caresses my lobe lightly that made me shiver. I try to hide my smile but I failed. Gosh! This man will be the death of me. He smiles again as he simply hold my waist then walk back to the stage with Jiyong.
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
"Where have you been?" Nikki said when I turn around she's with Kevin followed by Nash.
 
 
"Of course we watch the fan meet." Kevin said.
 
 
"God! My ears are about to fall off." Nash complains. "I can't believe that a girl can scream like that, i'm sitting beside a little girl but she screams like there's no tomorrow."
 
 
"Welcome to our world." Nikki laughs. "Where's your wife?"
 
 
"In the line, she can't wait to shake hands with the boys."
 
 
"Good thing its just a fan meet and not a concert." Nash sighs and shake his head. "Girls!"
 
 
"They love them." I simply said. Kevin walk towards me and whisper something. My eyes widens and I want to smack him on his head.
 
 
"Are you two ganging up on me?" I shout but nobody cares because all eyes are on the 5 boys.
 
 
"No were not." Kevin shakes his head.
 
 
"Ganging up on what?" Nash mumbles. Then Kevin whisper something to him, both of them are grinning looking at me.
 
 
"Damn it!" I hiss and kick both of them at there shin. Kevin told me that my ex-fiance enjoyed the stag party and...... "Stop messing with me."
 
 
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Both of them are laying on the concrete floor acting like they're hurt.
 
 
"Damn it! Can the two of you stand up." Nikki hiss. "The fans are looking at the both of you." The three of us look at the stage and everyone including the five guys are staring at us. I saw Seung Hyun staring at me as if he's asking me what the hell did I do to Kevin and Nash. I just shrugged my shoulder and smile at him.
 
 
"Were fine." Nash stands up, bow and wave to the VIPs. "Were good! Nothing to worry about." He continues to shout.
 
 
"Yeah were good!" Kevin shouts as well. "Babe, i'm okay don't worry. I love you." He waves at his wife who is very embarrassed as of the moment.
 
 
"God! Will the two of you just shut the up?" Nikki said in gritted teeth. "Don't force me to kick the both of you out of the venue."
 
 
"Woman! Chill!" Kevin giggles. Then the both of them went to the end of the line.
 
 
"Are they serious?" I look at Nikki.
 
 
"I don't know."She said and massage her temple. Me and Nikki waited for Kevin and Nash's next move, they both shake hands with the five guys then ask them to sign there shirts. They're the only boys in the crowd but it feels like that they're the loudest. 
 
 
 
==============================================================================================
 
 
 
T.O.P's POV
 
 
 
After the fan meet me and Gian went straight to my apartment, she cook something for the both of us. I've kind of miss this, the two of us having dinner together. Candle lit dinner, with red wine and food. This is life, this is what I want. Simple life, dinner with her then cuddle. I will admit my mind drifts back most of the time in Santorini, by far that's the most romantic and enjoyable vacation we both had. Don't get me wrong I love every country were going but Santorini is pretty much special for the both of us and I don't know why.
 
 
 
"You're coming with me in Japan right?" I'm sipping my red wine. Our dinner is pan seared t-bone steak in butter sauce with baby potatoes and carrots. For dessert she made Tiramisu. Something different from our usual dinner, of course we have my favorite, red wine.
 
 
"Yup! Oppa said that i'm going with you."
 
 
"Good!" I smile. "Is the family concert will be held this month or next month?"
 
 
"Next why?"
 
 
"Nothing. I'm just asking."
 
 
"Do you have plans?" She ask.
 
 
"None."
 
 
"I'm planning to take you away for your birthday." She smiles.
 
 
"Where are we going?" I'm suddenly excited. "Tell me."
 
 
"It's a secret." She told me.
 
 
"Tell me." I urge her to say but she keep shut. "You're so unfair." I whine.
 
 
"Why? I didn't do anything."
 
 
"You wouldn't tell me where are you going to take me."
 
 
"Its a surprise."
 
 
"But I want to know."
 
 
"Where do you want to go?"
 
 
"Anywhere." I stop eating. "As long as you're there i'm fine with that but I want to know where are we going." I smile. "Please."
 
 
"You will find out, don't worry."
 
 
"Unfair." I stomped my feet. "But i'm excited."
 
 
"You should be." She said and sip her wine. 
 
 
"What should I packed?"
 
 
"I will do that for you." She smile again. "Are you done eating? Do you want to eat dessert?"
 
 
"I'm too excited to eat." I smile. "Tell me, what should I packed?"
 
 
"Don't worry about it, its your birthday."
 
 
"Can we go now?" I smile and put my legs on top of her thighs. 
 
 
"Its not your birthday yet."
 
 
"Unfair." I stare at her. "Unfair."
 
 
"You just said that its fine with you wherever we go."
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
"So stop whining."
 
 
"Fine. I hope you didn't tell me, I will think of all the places where will you take me." I smile and sip my wine. 
 
 
"Then don't think." She simply said and stand up, grabbing the tiramisu from the fridge. "Here."
 
 
"Thank you but I like to spread this dessert all over your body and eat you with it."
 
 
"Stop and just eat."
 
 
"I hate you." I pout and put a spoonful in my mouth.
 
 
"Whatever!" She laughs.
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"I love you." She said while caressing my face. "Are you okay?"
 
 
"Hmmm." I nuzzle my face in between her peeks, leaving wet kisses and love bites all over it.
 
 
"I'm asking you if you're okay?" She giggles.
 
 
"Yes. I'm just tired and its your entire fault." I s*ck on of her n*pples gently.
 
 
"My fault?"
 
 
"You s*cked all my energy." I lift my head and stare at her. "Open wide." I tap her thighs.
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Just spread it for me." I smile and kiss both her peeks.
 
 
"Fine." She slowly open her legs. "Happy now?"
 
 
"Not yet." I smile. I position myself and slowly sink myself inside her. "Now i'm happy."
 
 
 
The left over cream from our dessert last night is all over the sheets of my bed, also in our clothes and not to mention our bodies.I turn around to face Gian, she's sleeping beside me. I refrain myself from laughing, her body is full of love bites, her hair is in need of some washing because of the cream, I myself need some washing as well. We've been naughty last night, I've been naughty, i slowly spread the sweet cream on her peeks down her navel and her womanhood. Its much sweeter and I like it even better when I eat and l*ck it off her.
 
 
 
Its the day of our departure going to Japan, we will stay there for a week, Its supposed to be a two day stay but since I don't have work I ask permission from my company if I can extend my stay there so it means that the whole staff will stay as well. I really don't mind as long as this girl sleeping beside me will be there. I stare at her, just stare. Watching her sleep, watching her slightly parted lips, watching as she stretches and turn to all kinds of directions. This is going to be a long day, for sure she will freak out when she finds out about the mess I started last night.
 
 
 
"I like your outfit." I whisper to her, were on the plane now going to Japan. The rest of the stuff are already there so its just me, her and Byung Hyung hyung.
 
 
"You bought it so I assume you like it."
 
 
"Its y and I can see some love bites." I laugh then she cover her chest immediately.
 
 
"Its your fault."
 
 
"Its mine." I simply said. 
 
 
"Fine."
 
 
"I love you." I smile as if I won the jackpot prize of the lottery. "And you still smell like that cream from last night, I want to l*ck your whole body."
 
 
"I love you too. I want to l*ck myself too." She smirks.
 
 
"Damn! I won't let you sleep tonight."