CHAPTER 11: YOU MAKE ME JEALOUS, I'LL MAKE YOU JEALOUS

Love
CHAPTER 11 YOU MAKE ME JEALOUS, I'LL MAKE YOU JEALOUS
 
 
Having a comeback in the music industry here in South Korea is really a pain in the , don't get me wrong I respect their job, the five boys really gave their all. Those sleepless nights to write and record songs and not to mention the endless rehearsals, I really admire them for that but I hate waiting. Every music station in every TV network, well you name it, Bigbang is there.
 
 
I munch every food you can name while doing nothing in the waiting room, not to mention that were all tired, dead tired to be exact. Sometimes I fall asleep while waiting, sometimes I can finish a pack or two of cigarettes for the whole day. For the past month I can literally count in my fingers how many hours of sleep I have, it feels like that i'm about to passed out any moment from now but I have to give credit to everyone, i'm not the only one who is tired and need rest.
 
 
I'm munching chips quietly in the corner inside the waiting room with everyone including the five members, were waiting for their turn to perform.
 
 
"Kangin's here." Eun Ji unnie announce, I didn't even look at his direction i'm too pre-occupied eating my chips. They also have a comeback just like Bigbang. Most of the time we saw each other at backstage. He even introduce me to the other members of his group.
 
 
"Hyung." Suengri shouts and greet Kangin. "What are you doing here?"
 
 
"I just stop by to say hi." I heard him say but I didn't care.
 
 
"If I know you're just here to check on Gian."  I heard one of the staff say. I scoff quietly and just continue to eat.
 
 
"You caught me noona." He replied. My phone beeps and almost curse loudly when I saw the picture. It's Scarlet's cover in a magazine but my naughty friends do something more, Scarlet is wearing two piece red swimsuit but you know what's the catch? Their is a word 'Fake' and an arrow points at her s.
 
 
"That's funny." I jerk when I heard Jiyong say, chuckling beside me while pointing at my phone.
 
 
"Those es." I say in gritted teeth.
 
 
"Its really funny." Jiyong whispers to me. I look at him and hide my phone before the others sees it.
 
 
"Hey." It's Kangin, standing in front of me and Jiyong.
 
 
"Hyung." Jiyong acknowledge his presence.
 
 
"Thank you." I wiggle in front of him the bag of chips i'm holding.
 
 
"Welcome." He smiles.
 
 
"What are you doing here hyung?" Jiyong ask. "I believe this is not your waiting room."
 
 
"I'm here just to check on her." He smiles and point at me.
 
 
"I'm fine." I said. What am I? A freaking baby?
 
 
"She's fine with us hyung." I heard Seung Hyun said. "Go back to your own waiting room."
 
 
"Okay." He replied. "I'll pick you up later." He continues and walk away. I scoff, he should have just text me. My phone beeps again and yes another edited picture.
 
 
 
I yawn and stretch my arms, those girls will be on their death beds later. I won't lie I want to laugh aloud with those edited pictures but I refrain myself, its not right but something inside me rejoices, unnamed happiness blooms within me, they are really my friends.
 
 
"I forgot something." It's Kangin again. He suddenly scoot closer to me then kiss my lips, he caUght me off guard. I froze and my heart beats faster. "See you later."
 
 
 
That night me and him went out together with Suengri, of course we went in a bar and that place is my element. I drink non stop, it feels like that my life span is decreasing every time I lit a cigarette or drink a shot of tequila. Who cares right? This is my life and I will do whatever I want to do. I think I had too much to drink when I went to the ladies room to freshen up, I spotted the guy that vanish in my life just like a snap of a finger. I went back to the ladies room washing my face over and over again. Is that really him or i'm just hallucinating because of too much alcohol, cigarette and not to mention stress. When I went outside I look for him everywhere but I failed.
 
 
 
"Noona, what are you doing here?" It's Suengri. "I've been looking everywhere for you."
 
 
"I've seen a friend of mine, we just talk for a while." I lied. Love is here! He's here!
 
 
"Let's go noona." He said, grabbing my hand. "Kangin hyung is waiting for us in the car." I forgot he's an idol, he can't be seen with a girl, unlike Suengri everyone knows that i'm from YG so that's not a big deal.
 
 
"Okay." I said. My head is turning from all directions wanting to find him but I fail.... Again.
 
 
 
The way he stare at me when I saw him earlier, it hypnotize me. Why is he here? I bash my head in the wall, i'm drunk and that's the reason why I see things that do not exist. I can't sleep I've been turning from left to right in my bed but my brain is working over drive, I stand up and went to the kitchen making myself a cup of coffee. Drinking too much is really bad, you keep seeing things and persons that its impossible to see. I just realized something, after all these years I still love him, he's still the reason why i'm breathing, why i'm still holding on to the invisible man that's not part of my life anymore. I thought all this time my love for him vanishes but the truth is nothing's change, I wipe the tears that streams down my cheeks I look at the window, its morning again, the sun is about to shine I didn't get any sleep.
 
 
 
===============================================================================================================
 
 
 
The guy didn't know what entered his mind why he decides to exposed his self to the girl he left, the way she look at him all around the bar makes him sadder and pain grip in his heart. He is so close to walk towards her and hug her tightly, telling everything he wants to say. Telling her how sorry he is to what he did to her.
 
 
 
Love, what are you doing to yourself? Look at you. You even loose weight, please take care of yourself. He talks silently while his eyes follow the girl everywhere. Please be okay, I can't take care of you and probably you won't allow me to do that either. He continues to follow her move until a guy approach her, he let out a sigh, yet again she left without him. He just sit in the bar and order a bottle of beer then lit a cigarette, lost in his own thoughts.
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
He opens the safe and grab the wedding rings with the wedding invitation he kept for himself, he reads it over and over again, reminiscing every bit of their relationship. How they met, how they date, the relationship they had, the plans they want to built and everything in between. He just found himself wearing the wedding ring on his left ring finger while holding the other one, he suddenly remember how they stare each other in the bar earlier. He chuckles bitterly, still staring at the ring. She's too drunk to realized that what happen earlier is true.
 
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
 
"You." She points at me while swaying from left to right. "Do you know how much I love you?" She smiles fondly at me.
 
 
"Of course I know." I said. "Just sleep, you're too drunk." I hold her and ushered her to our bed.
 
 
"I don't want to sleep." She whines.
 
 
"Love, you're too drunk."
 
 
"No, i'm not." She slurs. "I'm not."
 
 
"Fine! But i'm tired, I want to sleep."
 
 
"Go to sleep i'll go down again, our friends are still drinking." She went to the door and open it.
 
 
"Do you think i'll let you go on your own?" She nods at me and make a sad face.
 
 
"Please." She said with eyes close.
 
 
"Next time okay?" I hug her. "Just rest. You can't even stand straight."
 
 
"But were supposed to join them right?" She inhale deeply. Few more minutes and I know she will sleep. "Were here in Tokyo to enjoy not to stay in our hotel room."
 
 
"How can we enjoy if my Love is drunk?" I carry her and lay her down to our bed. "Don't move i'll just get a towel okay?" I stand up and went to the bathroom, grabbing all I need when I went back to change her clothes I found her peacefully sleeping.
 
 
 
I shake my head and smile, good thing I didn't drink too much or else we're both dead drunk. I wipe off her make-up, remove her accessories and change her clothes after that I took a quick shower and lie beside her. She's still in deep sleep.
 
 
 
"Goodnight Love." I kiss her lips, the taste and smell of tequila lingers in me. "I love you."
 
 
"I love you too." She replied quietly, she's awake. I bite her lower lip then kiss her again.
 
 
"Sleep now." I said in a hush tone.
 
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
 
=================================================================================================================
 
 
 
Another music show and  recording of a talk show just ended, for me its an endless comeback for them. Well I can endure it because in few more days they will wrap up their comeback, I can't wait for the 1 week vacation. I will eat and sleep for that period of time then maybe get drunk again.
 
 
 
"Unnie, This is for you." I look at Scarlet, how long is she been here? "Its my new magazine cover." She smiles.
 
 
"Thank you." I smile back and grab the magazine, my eyes almost pops out. I remember the edited pictures.
 
 
"I know you want to laugh noona." Youngbae whispers to me.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"I know about the edited pictures." He said. "Jiyong told me, it was hilarious noona."
 
 
"Oh my God!" I exclaimed.
 
 
"Don't worry I won't tell to anyone." He smiles.
 
 
"Thank you."
 
 
"No problem noona."
 
 
"It's for you." Boram oppa hand me a box of donuts.
 
 
"What's this?" I ask stupidly.
 
 
"Donuts from Kangin." He smiles. "Their manager brought it here."
 
 
"Thank you."
 
 
"Unnie, have a sweet boyfriend. Right baby?" Scarlet said. I want to scoff and throw the box of donuts to her.
 
 
 
While everyone is busy packing the outfits and accessories I quietly sit all by myself, trying to shut Scarlet's voice off in my head. She and Seung Hyun is cuddling in the corner of the dressing room, I scan the magazine but I can't concentrate so I secretly took a picture of it and send it to Sasha and Tori, of course I instantly receive messages from them, actually its a group chat.
 
 
 
"Where did you get that?" It's Tori.
 
 
"Scarlet gave it to me."
 
 
"So you and that girl with a fake s are friends now?" It's Sasha.
 
 
"NO!!!!!!"
 
 
"I hate her." It's still Sasha.
 
 
"You're so mean." It's Tori once again. "But I hate her too. HAHAHAHAHA"
 
 
"I hate fake." Sasha types.
 
 
"Good thing i'm all natural." Tori replied to Sasha's message. "My s are bouncy not stiff."
 
 
"Will the two of you stop." 
 
 
"I wonder what else she had done to her body?" They won't listen to me.
 
 
"Nose." It's Sasha.
 
 
"You're right, next time we see her let's play something that involves nose."
 
 
"Right. HAHAHAHAHA" Saha replied. I chuckle while reading their exchange messages.
 
 
 
"Are you texting with Kangin?" I startle when Eun Ji unnie tap my shoulder. I just smile and look at her.
 
 
 
"I think she also had a double eye lid operation something." My phone pings, its a message from Tori.
 
 
 
"Hyung, me and Scarlet will go to the dorm now." I heard Sueng Hyun said to Byung Yung oppa.
 
 
 
===============================================================================================================
 
 
 
T.O.P and Gian are secretly making each other jealous which they didn't know why, T.O.P is jealous with Kangin and Marcus, while Gian is fuming with anger every time Scarlet is around. Actually she don't need to do anything because her friends are doing the job for her.
 
 
While driving Gian wants to slam the car in any concrete wall or post because she can't take how the two lovebirds are cuddling in the back, she wants to curse Manager Lee because of all the assistant managers she is the one who drives them. For her it feels like hell but her expression is not giving away anything, on the other hand T.O.P is running out of ideas how to make her jealous, it feels like she's not affected to what they do.
 
 
When they arrive in the apartment building Gian immediately grab her phone, to her shocked a lot of edited pictures  are posted in their group chat, of course her friends done it again, her anger is reaching new heights plus the fact that the couple behind her is still cuddling which starting to bother her.
 
 
"GET A ROOM! DAMN IT!!!!!!!" Her voice booms in the small space of the elevator. The love birds startles at her action. The elevator door opens and Gian step out of the lift, her phone suddenly rings, it's her friend Tori.
 
 
 
"Why?" She said.
 
 
"Whoa! Why are you mad?"
 
 
"I'm not"
 
 
"Yes you are." Gian raise her brow, it's Sasha. "That tone of your voice, girl you are mad."
 
 
"You're on speaker phone." Tori answered what Gian is thinking.
 
 
"Can the two of you stop editing those non-sense pictures." Gian hiss.
 
 
"Why are you in a bad mood?" Tori ask.
 
 
"I'm not." She said. She stop and turn around, T.O.P and Scarlet are staring at her.
 
 
 
"WHAT?" Gian snap, shouting at the two.
 
 
 
"Who is that?" Sasha ask again.
 
 
"The girl with the fake s."
 
 
"You're together?" Sasha seems to be in shocked. "Friends?" She ask one more time and both her and Tori laugh out loud.
 
 
"She's with her boyfriend." Gian continues.
 
 
"Whoa! Love triangle." Tori said in between laughs.
 
 
"Stop talking to me, I still have work. Bye" Gian said and press the end button. She doesn't know what's happening to her as time passed by she's getting angrier.
 
 
 
==============================================================================================================
 
 
 
I look for Daesung as soon as I enter their dorm, I didn't even glanced again at Scarlet and her boyfriend. I'm starting to hate my job, I place my bag in the couch and approach Daesung in the dining table. He's eating ramen with Jiyong, Youngabe and Suengri.
 
 
"Daesung-ah, you have work in Japan."
 
 
"Really? When?"
 
 
"Next week." I replied. "Here's your schedule."
 
 
"Are you coming with me noona?"
 
 
"I think so." I replied.
 
 
"Good! You want to eat noona?" He ask but before I can answer him my phone rings again, it's Marcus.
 
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Where are you? Let's drink." He said.
 
 
"I'll be in the basement in 5 minutes." I replied.
 
 
"I'll wait for you."
 
 
"Okay! Bye"
 
 
"Bye!"
 
 
"I have to go, Marcus is waiting for me." I said.
 
 
"Noona, don't leave us." Suengri whines.
 
 
"Such a baby." Youngbae murmurs.
 
 
"Enjoy your 1 week vacation." I smile at them.
 
 
"Baby, stop." It's Scarlet giggling. When I turn around Seung Hyun is pushing her towards his room. I stare at them then turn my attention back to the other guys.
 
 
"Bye." I smile at them but they seem to be in shocked.
 
 
"Bye noona." Suengri said again.
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
I didn't go to the bar with Marcus because i'm tired plus the fact that I feel like a third wheel for him and his girlfriend, she's Jin-hee, he meet her a month ago and since then they go out almost everyday. How I wish i'm like him, he moves on very quickly and look at him now dating a new girl. He totally forgot about his ex-fiancee, I hope i'm just like him maybe I should ask him for some advice.
 
 
 
I swirl the noodles in my chopsticks and blow it a couple of times before putting it in my mouth, this is my dinner, ramen and a couple of bottles of beer. I'm trying to get drunk so that I can sleep peacefully, since we don't have work starting tomorrow, I will recharge my energy. I grab the magazine Scarlet gave me and start reading it, I hope she won't get the wrong impression why I shout at them earlier. Well, I really don't care what they think, I make my way to my bedroom and as soon as my body hit the bed I drift to dreamland instantly.