CHAPTER 48: IS THIRD TIME A CHARM? (PART 2)

Love
CHAPTER 48 IS THIRD TIME A CHARM? (PART 2)
 
 
 
"Mommy! Mommy!" I suddenly open my eyes and got panicked when I heard Zoey's voice. She's crying and I don't know why. "Mommy! Wake up." She said and sniff.
 
 
"What happen? Why are you crying? Is there something wrong?"
 
 
"Mommy, is it true?" She said in between sobs.
 
 
"True about what?"
 
 
"That when you and Love are together again, you will leave me and Daddy." She look at me then burst into crying again. What?
 
 
"Who told you that me and Seung Hyun are together? That's not true!"
 
 
"But will you leave the house when you decide to be with him again?"
 
 
"Why are you asking those kind of questions?" I sigh and sit up straight. "Come here." I said and she sits on my lap. "Who told you that? Don't cry that's not true."
 
 
"Daddy." Zoey sobs some more and buried her face on my neck. "Mommy!"
 
 
"That's not true princess." I said and try to calm her down. This is the first time I think about it, I never imagine that I will leave them behind especially Zoey. "I'll talk to Daddy later okay? Stop crying. Do you want breakfast?"
 
 
"Yes!" She sniffs. "Wait here Mommy, i'll do something important downstairs. Wait for me here okay?"
 
 
"Okay." I said and look at her as she went out of my room. I let my body fall back on the bed. My head suddenly hurts, I really can't believe that there's a possibility to move out when I decide to be with Seung Hyun or anyone. 
 
 
"Sorry about that? Did Zoey wake you up?" I turn my head to the door and saw Marcus leaning against the door frame.
 
 
"What do you think you're doing?" I sit up again and look at him.
 
 
"I'm just being realistic. We both know that the time will come and you will build your own family."
 
 
"I know about that kind of stuff but isn't it too early to tell those kinds of stuff to Zoey?" I arched my brow.
 
 
"You're not getting any younger anymore." Marcus chuckles. "And I want Zoey to accept the fact that one day its going to be just the two of us."
 
 
"You're so dramatic its so early in the morning. What's wrong with you?"
 
 
"Mommy! It's all sorted." Zoey beams at me as if she didn't cry a couple of minutes ago. "Thank you Daddy." She said and hand him his phone.
 
 
"Are you done using it?" Marcus asked and then Zoey nods. He bends down and shower Zoey kisses on her face then go to the office.
 
 
"Why are you smiling?" I look at her. "Share it with Mommy."
 
 
"Its a secret Mommy." She giggles and jump on my bed. "Where are we going today Mommy?"
 
 
"Grocery then after that we can visit grandpa and grandma."
 
 
"Good! We need a lot of stuff, someone will come later and he's going to sleep over." She said. Maybe Marcus and Oliver will take home some of their work here in the house. Most of the time Oliver will sleep here.
 
 
"So what's for breakfast? What do you want?" I stand up
 
 
"I want sausage and egg and fried rice Mommy." She jumps up and down on top of my bed. Kids!
 
 
 
===============================================================================
 
 
 
LOVE'S POV
 
 
 
I'm happily packing some clothes, i'm going to see Love again. It's been 1 week since she go back to Manila, I really can't let a day passed by without thinking about her. I missed her so much already, spending 4 days with her is not enough. I missed her just by thinking that she will fly back to Manila, a lot of things are going to my mind right now. I like to do a lot of stuff for her and I can't think of anything else, my head is occupied by Love. 
 
 
 
"Are you leaving?" I turn around and look at my Mom.
 
 
"Yes. I'm going to Manila." I smile at her. 
 
 
"Oh! I see. Are you going alone?"
 
 
"Yup. Seungri's there so you don't have to worry."
 
 
"Are you sure about this son?" I frown and stop.
 
 
"Sure about what umma?"
 
 
"Your umma is asking about Gian." My Dad suddenly appears beside my Mom. "You two keep on getting together then will break up and the cycle goes on."
 
 
"She has nothing to do with all the crazy things that happens between us." I sigh. "Its all my fault and I want it to make it right."
 
 
"That's what your Mom and I are worried about." My dad said and sit at the edge of my bed. "Its a good thing that she's still talking to you."
 
 
"Is that what you really want Seung Hyun?" My Mom asked. "Its not a good habit to break someone else's heart every time you want to."
 
 
"I'm sure now, all I want is to be with her." That's what I really want. "I know we had this talk for a lot of times but this time its for real."
 
 
"We just don't want you to make decisions in a snap of a finger again."My Dad say. "Me and your Mom just don't want you to see brokenhearted."
 
 
"Believe me it won't happen to me." I smile at them. "We both love each other."
 
 
"But you hurt her a couple of times and its possible that she can dumped you." Appa continues. Chill run down my spine, that's the thing I hate the most. I know she have the power to do that.
 
 
"I know that." I sigh. "That's why i'm doing my best to win her back. I really don't know what she's thinking right now. All I know is that I will do everything to make the wrong ones be right. I just hope that you will support me."
 
 
"Of course! Me and your Dad are right behind you. We both know that you love her and she loves you, there are things that really happen along the way."
 
 
"Its my fault. All she do is love me but I keep hurting her."
 
 
"That's why you should do your best. Show her that YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE for her." My Dad smiles and I continue to pack.
 
 
"Thank you." I smile. "I hope she can hear everything the both of you said."
 
 
"She doesn't need to hear it, you just have to show it." My Mom smile as well.
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
I arrive at Manila around 4 in the morning, Seungri picks me up and drop me off to Love's house. The whole place is quite but Marcus is already up, he knows that i'm coming. Actually I have a scheduled flight but I rebooked it and went here a day earlier because of Zoey, she called me and said that she's allowing me to stay here so that her Mom won't go away. I can sense that she's crying on the other side of the line, I know that its going to be hard for Zoey if Gian will just poof out of her life and I know Love will be lonely as well.
 
 
 
"Does Gian knows that you will arrive this early?"
 
 
"No!" I shake my head as I wave to Seungri goodbye. "Thank you for allowing me to stay here."
 
 
"Stay as long as you want and besides i'm going to Hongkong again. I will be gone for a week. I'm at ease if you will stay here with them."
 
 
"Don't worry."
 
 
"I know you're tired. Just go to her room, i'm going back to bed."
 
 
"Okay! Thank you again."
 
 
 
I carefully went up while Marcus go to Zoey's room before going back to his own bedroom. Love is sleeping peacefully, I just change my clothes and wash my face then lies down carefully beside her. I want to cuddle and kiss her endlessly but I stop myself so I just stare at her. I have 1 week, that's my time period I set to myself. I kiss her forehead and whisper to her goodnight then close my eyes. I need to plan how to make her mine again.
 
 
 
poke... poke... poke...
 
 
 
I groan as I turn to the other side, i'm tired! I want to sleep! I need some sleep! After I kiss Love's forehead I can't stop thinking about the ways how to execute my plan. I can't think if I don't have enough sleep. I hear murmurs and stifle giggles and then murmurs again. Someone pokes my cheek and I cover my face with a pillow. I inhale sharply, the pillow smelled like Love, sweet and y. I snuggle the pillow and rub my face in it.
 
 
 
poke... poke... poke....
 
 
 
"Love." A girl called me but its not Love. "Love! Wake up!"
 
 
"Seung Hyun!" I immediately opened my eyes and remove the pillow on my face. I saw Zoey beaming while love glares at me.
 
 
"Morning Love." I stretch and sit up then kiss her forehead. "Morning Zoey."
 
 
"Morning Love." Zoey smiles. "What time did you arrive?"
 
 
"Around 4 in the morning."
 
 
"Zoey knows that you're going here?"
 
 
"Yes Mommy!" She smiles and crawl on Love's lap. "I told him that he will live here with us because I don't want you to go away."
 
 
"What? Zoey you think way too much."
 
 
"But Mommy!" She whines. "Daddy says Love can stay here." I nod and smile at Gian.
 
 
"Aren't you excited Love? We will be living under one roof." I beam at her. "And be prepared because i'm going to make you fall for me all over again." I said and stole a kiss in her lips.
 
 
"Stop kissing my Mommy." Zoey laughs and look at Love. "Mommy, he kissed you. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"