CHAPTER 17: SORRY

Love
CHAPTER 17 SORRY
 
 
I promise my head will explode if Nikki continues to follow and ask me questions, it turns out that the hotel manager talk to her earlier about the noise in my apartment a couple of days ago. No neighbors complaints but Nikki's the worst. For sure she thought that i'm losing my mind again, I want to tell her that its all Seung Hyun's fault but it will escalate another set of questions and I don't want her to flip out or anyone about Seung Hyun's 'dropping by' habit.
 
 
 
"For the nth time Nikki, nothing's wrong." I sigh. "Nothing to worry about."
 
 
"So its a habit of yours to throw and smashed things inside your apartment?" She smirks.
 
 
"Let's stop okay." I started to walk away from her, away from YGE.
 
 
"Yah where are you going?" She shouts, good thing not a single fan in the premises will heard us.
 
 
"Home." I shout. I spotted one of the company van going to YGE, I didn't even bother to stop walking but my phone rings and....
 
 
 
"Where are you going? Go back to the office right now."
 
 
 
Byung Yung oppa said then hang up on me. I drag myself back to YGE, taking small steps because I don't want to see Nikki and ofcourse Seung Hyun. I don't want to see anyone, I just want to be alone, alone in my room, curled up in my bed and do nothing. I even don't want to think, I don't want my brain to work just even for today. I just want to sleep, I want to shut down everything around me. I have to endure this day first then when I go home later I will take a nice long bath and sleep, when I reached the office one of the security followed me.
 
 
 
"A delivery guy is looking for you." He said to me. "She's here." He grab the attention of the delivery guy.
 
 
"Ms. Gian?" He said and I nod. "I have a package for you." He holds a large box with a big 'FRAGILE' sign in every side of it. "4 different sets of plates and glass." He continues.
 
 
"Deliver it back to the sender." I said and walk away.
 
 
"What's that?" Nikki look at the delivery man, she's with the Bigbang members and Manager Lee.
 
 
"Its a package for Ms. Gian." He replied to her.
 
 
"Gian!" She shouts. "Sign it."
 
 
"I told him to send it back." I shout back and enter the building without looking at her. I scoff. After he threw everything on the wall now he buys me new set of plates and glasses? I'm tempted to smash everything on his face.
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
 
Erin really took her time to talk to her sister on the phone, it feels like she's been outside of the restaurant for atleast 15-20 minutes and as the time passed by the people in the other table thinks that me and Marcus are on a dinner date. I really don't care what they think but the way the managers look at me with those creepy smiles on their faces makes me want to puke. Marcus even worsen the situation, he will hold my hand and kiss it or scooting towards me to kiss the top of my head or caress my cheeks. I just look at him with eyes wide open, i'm freaking out with all the gestures he's been doing.
 
 
 
"Why are you so tense?" He chuckles. "Relax."
 
 
"How can I relax?"
 
 
"Are you tense because of them?" He refers to the managers and Bigbang members.
 
 
"Why would I be tense because of them?" I look at him. "What will Erin think if she see you kissing my freaking head." I hiss at him.
 
 
"Don't worry." He pats my cheeks. "She's not the jealous type of girl."
 
 
"I don't care. Its not right."
 
 
"I even told her about us, about the s*x thing in the club." He said while staring at me. My jaw literally drops on the table while my soul abandon my body.
 
 
"What?" I said in horror. "Oh my God! Marcus... Wh.... What the hell."
 
 
"I want a fresh start with her Gian." He smiles. "When I told her about you, I told her everything. She understands, I told her its just a pure s*x, no more no less."
 
 
"But...."
 
 
"I told her its just a one night thing between the two of us." He pats my cheeks again. "And she understands."
 
 
"I don't care if she understands." I said in pure shocked. "Its not right."
 
 
"Its more appropriate to tell her the truth instead of hiding it from her."
 
 
"How can I faced her again? For sure she's mad."
 
 
"She understands. Babo!" He flicks my forehead and I scowl at him. "She's not mad or whatever."
 
 
"Oh God!" I bang my head lightly to the table and it hurts. He chuckles and ruffled my hair.
 
 
"Don't sweat it." He smiles and called one of the servers to ask for the bill. 
 
 
"What are you doing? Were not done eating." I said. 
 
 
"Let's eat somewhere else, someone wants to strangle me." He chuckles and gave the server his black card.
 
 
 
When they gave back his black card we both went outside, I said goodbye to the managers then follow Marcus where Erin is. My heart is pounding, my palms are sweating how can I face Erin? She knows that me and Marcus had s*x, yes its a one night thing but why the hell he has to tell her? I'm so confused and scared and freaking out right now. Of all the things he has to tell her why did he choose about us.
 
 
 
"Thank you for the dinner and nice meeting you Erin." I smile at her but my heart is about to jump away from this place.
 
 
"No problem, sorry about that my sister is consulting me about something." She smiles. "But why are you here outside?"
 
 
"Let's go to some other place." Marcus said. "There's a black aura inside that's about to burst."
 
 
"But i'm not done eating." Erin whines. "I'm still hungry."
 
 
"Where do you want to eat Sweetheart?" Marcus ask.
 
 
"Anywhere. Gian where do you want to go?"
 
 
"I'm going home. I have to be at YG early tomorrow morning." I explain.
 
 
"Can I ask you a favor?"
 
 
"Sure."
 
 
"I want to meet Youngbae." Erin's eyes twinkle. "Please." She clasps my hands. "Please."
 
 
"Fine." I smile. "Let's go."
 
 
"Too bad they will find out that you and me are not dating." Marcus murmurs.
 
 
"What?" Erin stops.
 
 
"You will find out later Sweetheart, trust me." He smiles at her and wink at me. The three of us walk back to the restaurant, everyone are still eating and talking that nobody notices us.
 
 
"Youngbae." I tap his shoulder. "Someone wants to meet you." He looks confused at first but then smiles when he saw Erin. "She's Erin."
 
 
"Hi! I'm a big fan. I'm Erin." She smiles widely. "Can I have an autograph and picture?"
 
 
"Sure." Youngbae nods. "Are you friends with noona?"
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
"This is our maknae Suengri, Daesung, our hyung Seung Hyun and Jiyong." He said. "Then our managers."
 
 
"I know all of you." She said and bows. "I'm Erin, Gian's friend and this is my boyfriend Marcus." What she said made everyone in shocked.
 
 
"Really?" Youngbae said in shocked. "You're Marcus girlfriend."
 
 
"Yes." Erin nods. 
 
 
"Were living in the same apartment building with them sweetheart." Marcus butted in.
 
 
"Really?" Erin is in complete shocked when she heard that.
 
 
"That's right." Maknae said.
 
 
"Cool." She smiles. After giving her their autographs and group picture we left the restaurant, she's a hardcore fan girl. "Seung Hyun looks really happy and relieve when I told them that Marcus is my boyfriend."
 
 
"I told you sweetheart." Marcus laughs.
 
 
"He's cute. Jealous T.O.P." She giggles.
 
 
"I have to go." I said. "Let's just meet some other time."
 
 
"Okay." Erin said. "Thank you for giving me a chance to meet Bigbang."
 
 
"No problem." I smile. I want to tell her sorry for sleeping with her boyfriend but i'm too shy plus the fact that Marcus is with us.
 
 
 
I went home alone, strip my clothes off take a quick shower then went to bed. What a day? No plates and glasses, a raging Sueng Hyun in my place the other day plus Erin knows about me and Marcus. I sigh, make a sign of a cross thanking him for all the blessings he gave me and my family then sleep.
 
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
 
=================================================================================================================
 
 
 
I didn't realized that i'm already in the sixth floor of the office, if the elevator didn't pings my mind won't stop to recall what happen in the dinner with Erin and Marcus what a weird incident. I go to the meeting room and found the other YG employees with Teddy oppa and Xin, one of 2ne1's stylist. I almost forgot we have a famcon and everyone are busy, brainstorming about the concept, about the songs that they will sing, costumes and everything else. I excuse myself again when my phone rings, it's Jin-hee.
 
 
 
"Jin-hee."
 
 
"Hi." She said. "Are you busy? Let's meet later."
 
 
"Sure." I replied. "What time?"
 
 
"Around 8 or 9. Are you busy?"
 
 
"I'm not, just a meeting then i'm free."
 
 
"Good. See you later. I'll just pick you up in your apartment."
 
 
"Sounds cool. See you later."
 
 
"Okay! Bye."
 
 
"Bye." I said and hang up.
 
 
 
 
"Who's that noona?" Suengri startles me when he suddenly talk behind me.
 
 
"It's Jin-hee."
 
 
"Okay. Let's go." He smiles and I nod. 
 
 
 
After the three hour meeting I went straight home and prepare to go out with Jin-hee, its been a couple of weeks since I last saw her. She didn't contact me after she and Marcus talked to each other, I understand her. She needs time. Its not easy to be brokenhearted, its not easy when you wake up one morning then the person you love doesn't love you back anymore.
 
 
 
When she arrive at my apartment we talked endless, as if we didn't see in ages. We go to a restaurant to eat dinner first then went to a club to drink, dance and enjoy. At the middle of the night she told me that Kangin will join us, I want to protest but I choose to just shut up and enjoy the night. The three of us with Kangin's manager go to atleast 4-5 different bars, drinking the night away.  I really enjoyed it and how can I wish that we can do this every night. I went home around 10 in the morning after we had breakfast and to my surprise the delivery man yesterday is in front of my apartment.
 
 
 
"Yes?" I said with confused look.
 
 
"Ms. Gian?" He ask. "Your package."
 
 
"I told you to give it back to the sender." I said in irritation while punching my door lock code.
 
 
"But..." He trails off. "Mam, my boss will fire me if you won't accept this." I look at him.
 
 
"Fine." I sigh. "Where do I sign and where's your pen?" He puts down the package and grab the paper in his bag and I don't have a choice but to sign it.
 
 
"Where will I put this Ms. Gian?"
 
 
"Just put it on top of the table." He walk inside my apartment and carefully place the box.
 
 
"Thank you Ms. Gian. Have a nice day." He smiles and went out. I look at it and i'm so tempted to throw it outside but I just went inside my room then straight to the bathroom to shower.
 
 
 
===============================================================================================================
 
 
 
T.O.P POV
 
 
 
"She received it sir. Suengri's suggestion works."
 
 
"I told you hyung, my suggestion will work." Suengri smiles and pat the delivery guys back. "Thank you but what took you so long?"
 
 
"Ms. Gian just arrive." He simply said. "I will go now."
 
 
"Thank you." I said and bow at him. 
 
 
"So what are we going to do now hyung?" Daesung said. We've been sitting here inside my car for the past 45 minutes waiting for the delivery man to be back. 
 
 
"Let's go to her apartment." Maknae said and went out of my car.
 
 
"Yah!" I shout and follow him. "Where do you think you're going?"
 
 
"Going to her apartment." He said. "We've been sitting here for the past hour and i'm so tired."
 
 
"Let's go to the dorm."
 
 
"Let's just go to noona's apartment hyung." Daesung butted in. "And we believe that you should apologized because based on your story you literally throw every plate and glass in her apartment." He said and run towards inside the elevator. 
 
 
"Hyung" Suengri shouts. "Let's go." I follow them because I don't have any choice and of course I miss her.
 
 
 
We've been standing in front of her apartment for 20 minutes now, I keep on pressing the door bell but the door is still close, the maknae's are starting to get impatient the both of them are sitting on the floor. Don't tell me she went out again, I scoff and ruffle my hair in frustration. I'm still thinking why the hell I do that the last time i'm here. I'm mad that day especially about the sleeping with someone else thing, who told her that she can just sleep around with different guys? Who told her that she can give herself to anyone?
 
 
 
"Noona. It's me. Can you please open your door, we've been waiting for you for almost an hour now." I heard maknae talking on the phone then the door opens revealing a freshly showered Gian. 
 
 
"What are you doing here?" She look at the maknae's but she never glanced at my direction.
 
 
"Hi noona." Daesung said. "Where have you been? i'm hungry." He said and went inside.
 
 
"Me too noona." Suengri said and follow Daesung. He suddenly stop and look back at her. "We will buy breakfast." He smiles. "Daesung hyung let's go." He walk back to my direction and snatch the car keys in my hands.
 
 
"We will be back." Daesung said as he push me inside the apartment while Suengri push Gian. "Bye." He said and maknae close the door. She didn't bother to talk to me, her phone rings and I listen to her while arranging the plates and glasses I bought.
 
 
 
"What do you want Tori... Another one?... I don't have any sketches left... I'm busy... Last night... I went out with friends... You didn't know them even I told you their names... I'll just send you when I think of some designs... I know... Wait..." 
 
 
 
 
She put down her phone on the counter top then went inside her room, I quickly grab her phone and talk to Tori.
 
 
 
"Hi Tori."
 
 
"Who's this?"
 
 
"Seung Hyun." I said and a loud squeal or scream entered my poor ear. "Don't shout."
 
 
"And now you're talking to me?" She said. "Are you both in YGE?"
 
 
"I'm in her apartment."
 
 
"Oh my F****** God! What are you doing in there?" She hiss but before I can answer her Gian is standing in front of me.
 
 
 
"Can you give back my phone?" She said and I comply. I continue what i'm doing and listen to a one sided conversation.
 
 
 
"Hel... Can you please stop... Shouting... Stop... I don't know... God! Tori stop shouting... Please... Fine i'll send it to you now... Or later... I know... Bye...."
 
 
 
She click her tongue in annoyance and put her phone down, she opened her laptop and do some typing then editing some sketches. When i'm done with my task, I give her a hug from behind. I inhale the scent of her hair, neck and kiss her shoulder repeatedly. I rub my nose against her ear and nibble it a little bit. God only knows how much I miss her. I turn her around to face me. I kiss her nose and lips then i'm back nibbling her ear and neck. 
 
 
 
"I'm sorry." I whispered to her. "Sorry."
 
 
"For what?" She said. "Sorry for what?"
 
 
"For everything." I replied. Planting a soft kiss on her soft lips.
 
 
"Be specific." She said and take a step back. I sigh and stare at her. 
 
 
"Sorry." That's all I can say to her. She scoff and shake her head. I tug her forward and hug her tightly. "Just for now I want to say sorry." I hug her again.
 
 
"Whatever." She said and wiggle out of my embrace.
 
 
"No." I said. "Please. No." I said again in a pleading way. Good thing she just rooted in her place, I continue to kiss and nibble her neck and carry her back to her room. I lie her carefully in her bed and kiss her, losing myself to her. I savor her, every inch of her. My hands travel her body even the places that are forbidden, she didn't stop me, she returns my kiss with the same intensity as mine and her moans echoed around the room.
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
She fell asleep in my arms again and not to mention her lips are swollen, love bites can be seen on her tummy up to her s and shoulders. Bite marks on her back, I can't get enough of her. I'm in her living room with the four guys the maknae's drag Jiyong and Youngbae with them but I bet they just want to see what's happening between me and Gian. They get mad at me when I told them the reason about my outburst and of course the retards blame me and take the side of Gian.
 
 
 
"Why don't you wake noona up and tell her to join us for lunch?" Youngbae said but I stop maknae from standing up.
 
 
"Let her sleep." I said.
 
 
"Acting like a good boyfriend. Pfft." Maknae said and scowl. 
 
 
"What time did she go home?" I ask him again.
 
 
"10 AM?" His answer is like a question.
 
 
"So she needs to sleep." I look at him.
 
 
"So hyung did you say sorry?" Jiyong ask but I shrugged my shoulders. 
 
 
"Me and Suengri let you be with her alone earlier so that you can apologize but I think you just wasted it." Daesung scoffs and stuffed his mouth with bibimbap.
 
 
"I apologized to her okay." 
 
 
"Did she accepted it?" One of them ask.
 
 
"I think so." I smile then the door bell rings. Maknae checks who it is and it's Jin-hee. She just drop by because Gian left her other phone in her car. It turns out that they're together the whole night partying.
 
 
"I'll leave now, I need some sleep." She bow her head. "And tell her that the food is from Kangin." What she said made me jealous.
 
 
"Kangin hyung?" Jiyong look at Jin-hee.
 
 
"Yup." She nods. "The three of us are together last night until this morning. I have to go." She leaves. I scoff and went inside Gian's room to check on her, she's still asleep but I didn't care. I lie beside her and snuggle my head in between her s.
 
 
"D*mn it!" She hiss. "Get lost!"
 
 
"No." I force her to lie on her back then I put my whole weight on top of her, she just sigh but her eyes are still close. I repeatedly kiss her lips.
 
 
"Noona, can we eat the........." Daesung stops when we see our position. "Hyung, next time lock the freaking door. Aigoo! My eyes." He whines and turn around.
 
 
"What happen hyung?" Suengri enters the room too. "Hyung, what are you doing to my noona?" He too turn around while talking. "Noona, can we eat the food Kangin hyung bought for you? Jin-hee drop by you forgot your phone in her car." He continues still not facing us.
 
 
"Can you get off me." I heard Gian hiss.
 
 
"No." I shout and buried my head in her neck.
 
 
"Yah!" I heard Youngbae shouts.
 
 
"You two get out of that damn room." Jiyong said. 
 
 
"No." I shout.
 
 
"Hyung, i'm talking about the two maknae's not you." Jiyong shout back.
 
 
"Okay." The maknae's said in unison and went out after locking the door behind them. I turn my attention to the girl underneath me I smile at her and give her a lingering kiss on the lips.
 
 
 
The following day I woke up alone in her bed, I decided to spend the night with her even though she didn't like it. I stand up and look for her, she's in the living room ready to go somewhere I don't know. 
 
 
 
"Where are you going?"
 
 
"YG." 
 
 
"Wait for me."
 
 
"I can't I will be late." She said without looking at me.
 
 
"Drive me home. My car is in the basement." I said and toss the car keys to her then went to the bathroom to freshen up. The drive going to my villa is dead silent, she's giving me again the silent treatment. She park the car inside the villa.
 
 
 
"Bring the car with you, I don't have any schedule today." I said and hold her hand.
 
 
"I can take the bus."
 
 
"Don't argue with me." I pull her towards me and kiss her. "Drive safely." I said and get out of the car. I stay in my position as I watch my car drive away from the villa when I didn't see the car anymore that's the only time I walk towards the lift.
 
 
"Is she the reason why you didn't want us to be back together?" I startle when I saw Scarlet standing not far away from me.
 
 
"What are you talking about?" 
 
 
"Did you like her? That's why you can't explain to me everything because its complicated?"
 
 
"No." I answer her in annoyance. "I have a schedule today let's talk some other time."
 
 
"Your mom said you don't have any schedule today.."
 
 
"I have a sudden schedule she didn't know."
 
 
"Sudden schedule?" She laughs bitterly. "I just found out that you have a habit of shoving your tongue to another person's mouth." She saw the kiss earlier.
 
 
"Can you please just ignore what you saw?"
 
 
"Is she a good kisser or you're just using her?"
 
 
"She's different." I press the button of the lift and just stare straight. "She's special."
 
 
"What about me?"
 
 
"We're done."
 
 
"You promise that we will work things out. You promise that we will talk." She sobs. "Seung Hyun."
 
 
"Fine." I said. "Let's go to the villa and talk."
 
 
"But your mom is there."
 
 
"Much better." I said and enter the elevator. "Are you coming or what?" I look at her and after a few seconds she follows me then the both of us went to the garden and talk.
 
 
 
=====================
 
 
NOTE:
 
I just realize that the bad words/swear words/vulgar words are removed so some parts of the conversation/sentence are incomplete.Since i'm too lazy to edit every chapter just feel free to ask me if you have questions. Thank you. 
 
Please don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote