CHAPTER 10: VACATION AND JEALOUSY (PART 2)

Love
CHAPTER 10 VACATION AND JEALOUSY (PART 2)
 
 
 
The day of the fan meet finally arrived, i'm sitting in the VIP area while watching their rehearsal, even though its just a fan meet they will sing a couple of songs for the fans. The managers are scattered around the stage while the securities are everywhere. Last night was a blast after dinner I went in a bar with Sasha, her husband Louie and Nash even Nikki join us.
 
 
"I've been looking everywhere for you." It's Sasha, she sit beside me and both of us watch the rehearsal.
 
 
"What are you doing here?" I finally ask her, I stand up and ready to go to the backstage.
 
 
"I'm going to watch the fan meet." She said. "I want to see how popular those guys."
 
 
"If you want to watch them you're supposed to que outside with the other VIPs."
 
 
"Too hot to que outside." She follows me.
 
 
"Its really unfair to those who waited outside for a long time." I look at her.
 
 
"Why so harsh with me?" Sasha said in a quiet tone. I just sigh and went straight to the dressing room.
 
 
 
Everyone are busy in the dressing room not because they don't have time to prepare but because Nikki is nowhere to be found again, no one has seen her since this afternoon. I wonder where that girl went, she has a habit of appearing and disappearing. We just wait for the rehearsal to finish then after that we will just wait for the fan meet to start.
 
 
 
"I'm back!" Nikki entered the dressing room with all smiles.
 
 
"Where have you been?" Eun ji unnie ask. "Are you forgetting that they have a fan meet later."
 
 
"Unnie, i'm here so don't worry."
 
 
"Sorry unnie it's my fault." Everyone got shocked. It's Scarlet. "I ask unnie to fetch me at the airport, I just want to surprise Seung Hyun."
 
 
"Who's that?" Sasha whisper to me.
 
 
"Seung Hyun's girlfriend."
 
 
"Maknae?"
 
 
"T.O.P"
 
 
"I see." She nods and scoffs at the same.
 
 
"Unnie." Scarlet smiles as soon as she saw me. "Hi unnie."
 
 
"Hi." I smile back.
 
 
"I'm Sasha, Gian's best friend."
 
 
"Nice to meet you Sasha." Scarlet said and sit beside me. After a few more minutes the managers and members walk through the dressing room.
 
 
"Hi baby! Surprise!" Scarlet said when Seung Hyun enters the room, he seem surprise to the point that he froze when he saw her.
 
 
"What are you doing here?"
 
 
"I'm here to surprise you." She wrap her arms around Sueng Hyun's neck and give him a peck on his lips.
 
 
"I thought you have work?"
 
 
"I lied." She smiles. "I'm going to stay here with you." She giggles and kiss him again.
 
 
"Okay!" He said. "Come here let's eat, i'm starving." Both of them went to the connecting room and grab something to eat.
 
 
"I can't believe that Seung Hyun likes fake s." Sasha blurted out. Me, Jiyong, Youngbae, Eun Ji unnie and Byung Yung oppa look at her.
 
 
"What did you say?" Youngbae asked.
 
 
"Seung Hyun's girlfriend." Sasha point at Scarlet by pouting her lips. "Her s are fake." Everyone's eyes wide open. "Its fake, her s are stiff."
 
 
"How did you know?" Jiyong ask and sit beside me.
 
 
"Come on don't act like you don't notice it." Sasha look at Jiyong and smirk. "I bet he can't even touch or massage it." Sasha continues.
 
 
"Stop that." Eun Ji unnie burst into laughter.
 
 
"Why are you laughing noona?" Suengri ask Eun Ji unnie in confusion.
 
 
"Scarlet's s are fake." Sasha said in a seriuos tone.
 
 
"No comment." Suengri replied.
 
 
"See! He knows." Sasha smiles. "Where are you going?" She asked me when I suddenly stand up.
 
 
"Smoke." I simply said.
 
 
"I'll come with you." Sasha stand up but before she can even made her first step, she turn around and said. "Even though me, Eun Ji and Gian don't have a model type of body atleast our s aren't fake."
 
 
"Right" Eun Ji unnie said with a thumbs up sign.
 
 
"So you boys don't look for a girl with a cup C size because you won't enjoy it." She look at Youngbae, Jiyong, Suengri and Byung Yung oppa. "Performance is much more important than fake size." She smile again and leave.
 
 
 
===============================================================================================================
 
 
 
SASHA'S POV
 
 
 
Its been 6 years now but I know nothing's changed about Gian past, none of us know what's really in her mind with all this time. None of us know how hurt she is, as her friend all I can do is just be with her. She's a strong girl, since we become friends and this happens to her I never saw her cry. We have different personalities but we click the moment we saw each other for the first time. How I wish that er never exists in this world and how I wish karma will knock on his door 10, 000 times.
 
 
"What?" Gian ask me with matching brows knit together while puffing her cigarette. "Why are you staring?"
 
 
"I'm not staring at you." I scowl at her. "Look at them, I think they want to talk to you."
 
 
"Who?" She turn around and found a group of girls looking at us. I think they're fans of Bigbang. "Yes?" Gian said to the girls.
 
 
"You'er with Bigbang right?" One of the girls ask.
 
 
"Yes, why?"
 
 
"We can't find the gift box, can you give our gifts to them?"
 
 
"Sure." My friend smiles but I want to see her real genuine smile.
 
 
"Thank you."
 
 
"No problem." They hand her various gifts and even letters.
 
 
"What is you work in YG?" Another girl ask
 
 
"I'm one of the assistant manager."
 
 
"I envy you unnie, you're always with the Bigbang members."
 
 
 
Envy? I scoff quietly. What's good about being an assistant manager? You always follow them wherever they go, attending to their needs as if they're toddlers. If i'm with her in Italy that time, I won't let Nikki drag her to Seoul. After we smoke both of us went back to the dressing room with the gifts from the fans, we just give it to the staffs and they keep it.
 
 
 
"30 minutes before the fan meet starts.' The floor director suddenly said.
 
 
 
We just waited in the other side of the dressing room, while the others are busy. I stare at the people on the opposite side of us, the members are preparing for the fan meet, checking their selves in the mirror and fixing their outfits. Every time Byung Yung look at me he will smile and I know he remember what I told them earlier, its my opinion so I have to express it.
 
 
 
I glanced at my friend, she's spacing out again. I don't know what happen in Seoul but she seem fine, well not fine like before. I wonder if she's dating someone, I shake my head that's impossible! Every kind of man here in Manila wanted to date her. She go out with them but for her its not dating, just spending time with a friend. I know she sleeps around with random guys from time to time, I hated it and I always scolded her for that but she doesn't listen. It all boils down to that guy who just vanish in thin air. I chuckle, that damn guy if I can stab him to death I will do it in a heart beat.
 
 
 
"Unnie, how's your guy friend?" The girls with fake s ask.
 
 
"Who's guy?" I said with brows knit together.
 
 
"Unnie's friend, I don't know what's his name."
 
 
"Gian!" I half shouts.
 
 
"It's Marcus." She simply said.
 
 
"And?" I ask.
 
 
"Nothing." Gian shakes her head. "I have nothing to say."
 
 
"Fly me to Seoul right now.' I shout and startled everyone. "Booked me a flight bound to Seoul."
 
 
"He's handsome." Scarlet butted in. Why don't she just shut ?
 
 
"And?" I asked her even though I don't like her.
 
 
"They're together on her birthday."
 
 
"Oh my God!" I shout. "You're dating?"
 
 
"Can you lower your voice down?" Gian hiss.
 
 
"Congratulations." I smile and everyone . "I seriously will go to Seoul to meet that guy." I whisper to my friend who is about to burst in anger.
 
 
"Can you please just stop, he's just a friend." She whisper back.
 
 
"Is that the guy you're with when I saw you the last time I went to the dorm? It's Nikki's turn to asked her.
 
 
"Don't tell me you already sleep with him?" I half shouts again.
 
 
"Can we talk later?" Gian hiss.
 
 
"Fine." I hiss back with a smile on my lips. I sit back and smirk while grabbing my phone, texting my brother if everything is ready, after the fan meet we will go straight to our resort for their 2 nights and 3 days stay. I smile again, my sweet smile. My friend is dating, eat that.
 
 
 
 
===============================================================================================================
 
 
 
T.O.P'S POV
 
 
 
They sleep together.... They sleep together.... They ing sleep together and they're dating!!!!!!!
 
 
 
I'm still reeling what her friend say..... Don't tell me she really sleep with him and something happen to them. My mind is about to burst, I've been catching my breath, it feels like I've run a marathon for days. I don't like that guy since the first time I saw him in the bar with her, the day I saw her wearing his clothes, I want to go out of the elevator and bash his head on the wall. Why am I like this? Damn this girl! She's making me mad. I have a foul mood because of what I heard plus the fact that Scarlet suddenly show up, I know she planned this not because she want to be with me but she's jealous of our assistant manager. I've been honest with her, I told her the girl caught my attention from the beginning but that's it, no more no less. Since that 'talk' we had she's always beside me. I understand her I will do the same if someone do a move towards her but what she's doing right now suffocates me a lot.
 
 
 
"Baby you look so handsome." Scarlet smiles at me. "Do you guys have a vacation after the comeback?"
 
 
"Yup! A week, I think then after that my shooting for the movie will start."
 
 
"Can we go on a vacation?"
 
 
"Where do you want to go?" I ask her, she's sweet and understanding. That's why I like her.
 
 
"Anywhere." She rest her chin on my shoulder.
 
 
"Let's go to Paris." I beam at her.
 
 
"Really?" She said in pure delight and I nod. "Promise?"
 
 
"Promise." I said and kiss her lips. "So clear your schedule."
 
 
"Starting today my schedule are clear." She said while acting cute and I laugh at her.
 
 
"Good!" I kiss her once again then my eyes caught Gian staring at us. She didn't even look at the other direction when I stare back at her, she stand up and went outside to follow her friend Sasha. God only knows how I want to follow her right now and ask her about that guy, I badly wanted to know the truth.
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
First night in the resort, owned by Sasha's family and Nash managed it since he graduated from college. The resort is big enough for everyone, actually the resort is at its finest and has state of the art amenities. Its also very private, i'm walking by myself hoping and praying that I can bumped to Gian and talk to her.
 
 
 
"Wear the red two piece swim suit." I suddenly heard Sasha. The door of Gian's room is slightly open.
 
 
"I'm not in the mood to swim."
 
 
"Flaunt that body of yours, my friend."
 
 
"I'm tired, go back to your room."
 
 
"Hyung!" It's Jiyong and Daesung. "What are you doing here?"
 
 
"Walking."
 
 
"What are you doing here?" It's Sasha, she saw the three of us standing near Gian's room.
 
 
"Walking." Jiyong answered her.
 
 
"You, where are you going?" Daesung ask her.
 
 
"Me and Gian will go to the bar."
 
 
"Can we come?" Jiyong asked.
 
 
"Sure!" Sasha smiles. "Gian, hurry up!" She went out of her room, talking someone on her phone. The five of us walk quietly and it turns out that she's talking to her dad.
 
 
"Do you guys know Marcus?" Sasha look at three of us, smiling.
 
 
"Yup but we're not close to him." Daesung replied.
 
 
"Okay!" She replied. "I think they're dating." She smiles. I want to yell and kill someone but I have to stay cool.
 
 
"Baby!" The four of us turn around, it's Scarlet. Gian on the other hand is just standing on the corner still talking to her dad.
 
 
"I thought you're asleep?"
 
 
"I can't sleep." She smiles and cling to my arms.
 
 
 
Sasha hums quietly, while all of us are walking slowly. Scarlet keeps on glancing behind us so I mimic what she do, Sasha and Gian are walking together, Sasha's arms clings around Gian's arm.
 
 
"You know the song right?" I hear Sasha talk.
 
 
"No" Her friend replied.
 
 
"Liar!" Sasha giggles. "You know the song, you have it on your phone. Marvin's room by Jojo."
 
 
"I don't care." She sighs.
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
I'm sitting comfortably in the couch, me and the boys are here in Youngbae's rooom drinking wine, in the balcony. There's a pool in front of his room, in the middle of it is a man made mini bar, complete with whatever you need in a bar, there are also chairs made of stone around the mini bar. Gian, Sasha with Louie and Nash are drinking but how I wish I can hear heir conversation.
 
 
 
"She will melt if you keep staring at her." Jiyong laughs, teasing me.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Nothing hyung. I'm talking to myslef."
 
 
"Stop! Retard." I smile.
 
 
"What's this?" Youngbae grab my phone. "Lyrics? You search for lyrics hyung and you even downloaded the song."
 
 
"Give me that." I snatch my phone from his hand and put it on my lap.
 
 
"What lyrics?" Maknae ask.
 
 
"None of your business." I say.
 
 
"Noona!" Suengri shouts. Gian turn around and wave at Suengri. "Noona, wait for me there." He shouts again, she just nod and talk again to Louie.
 
 
"Me too." Daesung shouts and both maknae's went downstairs. The retards join the four of them in the pool sitting on the stone chair while their feet dips on the water. The three of us just drink, good thing Scarlet went to bed already, the managers are also in their respective rooms.
 
 
"Come down here." Nikki noona shouts, she's looking at us. "Let's drink here."
 
 
"We will go down." I shout and went downstairs.
 
 
 
There's a long table beside the pool with lots of food and drinks, I heard Nikki noona brags that she preapare the food but the truth is the chef cooks it all, she just supervised what to cook. We sit and wait for the others while noona is busy as ever, as if she owns the resort. Everyone are sited expect to her and the only empty seat is beside me. She casually sit beside me and pour herself a drink in her glass, I glanced at her secretly actually no one notices it since everyone are busy.
 
 
 
"Miss me every..." A girl suddenly appear. "...one?" She froze when she sees us. "What the hell." She blurted out.
 
 
"By the way this is Tori, their friend." Noona introduce us to her.
 
 
"Shocked?" Sasha ask Tori.
 
 
"I thought i'm going to faint." She smirks, then kisses Sasha, Louie and Nash. "Hi girlfriend." Tori smiles at the girl beside me. "I miss you."
 
 
"I miss you too." She replied, they hug and start a conversation.
 
 
"I just came here because someone left his phone in my office." She look at Nash and give his phone back. "I'll go ahead, I have work tomorrow morning."
 
 
"Bye!" everyone wave at her.
 
 
"I'll drink with you guys next time." She said and leave.
 
 
 
Suengri excused himself and went to the comfort room, I think everyone are drunk not to mention tired because of the fan meet earlier. All throughout the night I casually pour wine on Gian's glass or pass her the food. I do anything that I can grab her attention but i'm too scared to engaged her in a conversation, I think my ability to talk disappear every time she's near me. I'm running out of air every time she's around.
 
 
 
"Noona!" Suengri tap her shoulder. "Tori wants to talk to you."
 
 
"Where?" She seems to be in shocked but i'm more stunned she's facing me right now because Suengri is behind me but she's not looking at me.
 
 
"In the lobby."
 
 
"Thank you." She smiles and stand up. After it feels like forever to me, she came back carrying a couple bags of chips.
 
 
"Where's that came from?" It's Nash. "Give me one."
 
 
"Tori's car." She simply reply.
 
 
 
Days have passed I just find myself always staring at her of course discreetly, the last time I saw her is when she's swimming early in the morning. It feels like i'm a freaking ert, watching her all throughout the morning in the pool with that red two piece swim suit. After that morning I didn't see her nor her friends, I just found out that she went back to Seoul with the staffs , she's one of the assistant manager right? So she has to be with us every single day. Aish! Seung Hyun, you're out of your mind again.
 
 
 
======================================================================================================
 
 
 
As I walk towards my unit, there's a guy leaning his body to the wall wearing a simple jeans and hoodie with a paper bag in hand. I stop and look at him for a couple of minutes, its been 3 weeks since I last saw him or a month? I resume walking and when he notice me he smile sweetly and wave.
 
 
 
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
 
 
"Waiting for you, I told you when I get back me and you will go on a date." 
 
 
"Did I say yes?" I scoff.
 
 
"Whether you say yes or no, I will date you." He chuckles and grab my luggage.
 
 
"Whatever." I said and press my door code. "When did you arrive?"
 
 
"Yesterday morning." Kangin replied. "I'm so tempted to follow you in Manila."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"I miss you." He wink at me. "I decided to just cook for us instead of going out, is that okay with you?"
 
 
"Do I have a choice?" I look at him and he shakes his head. "Then why the hell you ask me?" I scoff and went inside.
 
 
"Stop being so grumpy, just help me to cook."
 
 
"I'm tired." I smile at him. "You can do it yourself."
 
 
"Please." He said with puffy eyes.
 
 
"Fine."
 
 
 
We secretly go out with him everyday when my work is done, since he's on vacation he always waits for me at the basement parking of my apartment building. Sometimes we will go out with Marcus and his friend. I never enter in a relationship since my ex-fiancee ditch me, I go out but nothing's serious. I'm being unfair to him, that's what I think. I'm just wasting his time but I told Marcus that i'm enjoying Kangin's company, I can go out with him but i'm really not into a serious relationship I think this is what you call trauma. Trauma being in a relationship again.