CHAPTER 51: I'M STRONGER NOW

Love
CHAPTER 51 I'M STRONGER NOW
 
 
 
A lot food are laid on the table, I can't even count how many different kinds of food or dish I stuffed in my mouth. I don't know if it is a good combination in my stomach, all I know is that I need and want to eat. Just to ease away some of the pain i'm feeling right now. I know I should listen to everyone not to trust him again. Not to fall for him again. Not to believe even a single word that's coming out of his mouth. Yes, its my fault! I've never learn.
 
 
 
Still in state of shocked. Still in dazed. Still confused. All I know is i'm standing in front of him, looking at him as if I just discovered that he's from a different planet. Different from the human race. Its been a wonderful 6 months with him. 6 ing months of heaven. 6 months of sweetness. 6 months of happiness but it all boils down to 3 words. 3 ING WORDS!
 
 
LET'S END THIS!
 
 
 
Are we going to end like this?  How about the secret dating? The unannounced vacations? Oh yeah! He wanted to end the relationship....AGAIN! I stare at him. Stare hard. I've never been so mad at him. Never felt this urge to strangle him, to hit him, to curse him. Damn it! He did it again. For the third time, he wanted to end this ing relationship without any explanation. I shake my head as smile crept on my face. I can't even believe what I just heard. Am I being filmed? Is this a prank? Is he joking around because i'm not happy with the words that came out of his mouth nor the distance between us.
 
 
 
"We are in this situation again?" I finally blurted out. "Why?"
 
 
"I'm not happy anymore." He said without missing a beat. 
 
 
"So you decided to END THIS? END US?" 
 
 
"Yes." 
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"I already told you the reason." He sighs. "And i'm going to sell this house. You can get your things if you want." 
 
 
"Why do you always do this to me huh?" 
 
 
"Do what?"
 
 
"The sweet things then suddenly you will just tell me that you're not happy anymore!"
 
 
"I don't know!" He shrugged his shoulder. 
 
 
"What do you mean you don't know? Damn it Seung Hyun, how many times you would do this to me?"
 
 
"This will be the last time." He said. "We're stuck in this phase of our lives. Let's be honest, you can't leave Zoey."
 
 
"What's with Zoey?"  I frown. "You know the whole story."
 
 
"I don't think I like the idea that some kid will always be calling you 'mommy'"
 
 
"Is that the real reason?"
 
 
"Yes. I think." He shrugged again. "I can't think of any reason."
 
 
 
It feels like all the sanity in me vanishes. So he's not comfortable having Zoey around? I thought he accepted everything? All the while I thought that he understands the whole situation between me, Marcus and Erin. I stare at him, pleading in silence not to leave me, not to break my heart again. I want to voice it out but no words came out of my mouth. I suddenly felt so tired, my knees are shaking. I don't know if I want to cry or beg or kneel in front of him but I stay rooted on my spot.
 
 
 
 
I massage my temples a couple of times while munching on some grilled beef, I still can't believe that after all the things happened to us we ended up like this. Well he choose for us to be like this. I sigh heavily. We will never going to surpass this stage of our lives, we will be forever like this. No us. No eternity.
 
 
 
"Wow!" Zoey's eyes widens as she scan the dining table. "What's the occasion Mommy? There's a lot of food, I don't know what to eat first."
 
 
"Nothing." I said. "What do you want to eat?" 
 
 
"Chicken." She respond and sit on the chair. "Daddy, what's the occasion?"
 
 
"Mommy's a little depress."  Marcus said without thinking. i glared at him. I know he wanted to be honest with his daughter but I hope not like this honest.
 
 
"Depress? What's that daddy?"
 
 
"You will understand that when you  grow up princess. Just eat okay."
 
 
"I hope I become depressed when I grow up so that I have a lots of food like this." She beams at her dad then at me. 
 
 
"Oh no princess!" Marcus shakes his head. "I will do anything for you not to feel that but I know that's impossible." He ruffled Zoey's hair and continues. "But I will always be by your side when that happens."
 
 
"And you will buy me a lot of food Daddy?"
 
 
"Yes! I will buy it for you princess."
 
 
"Thank you Daddy. Will you stay with me as well Mommy?" She look at me, her innocent look captivates my heart. "Mommy, answer me." She whines and pout.
 
 
"Yes! We will eat every food Daddy will buy."
 
 
"Yes!" She shouts, hands on the air and wiggle her body. "But Mommy..." She stops and put a mouthful of chicken in . "...why are you depressed?"
 
 
"Nothing to worry about princess." Marcus smiled at her. "Mommy, just want to fill her tummy with a lot of food."
 
 
"Me too." She said happily. "My tummy is very happy." She continues as she giggles.
 
 
 
 
 
I'm still reeling everything. I don't even have the guts to move on my place. I just can't believe that we are here in this situation again, we are just in a circle and we are not going anywhere. I'm speechless, I don't know why is he doing this to me. Why is he toying with my feelings? Why is he wasting my time? His time on me.  And I can't believe that I always fall for it!
 
 
 
"Why me? Why always have to be me?" I voice out. "Why?"
 
 
"I don't know."
 
 
"Why not Scarlet or the other girls." 
 
 
"I don't want  to play with them. I want you and beside..." He stops and drink red wine. "...you always fall for it."
 
 
"Why don't you just spare me? I will accept if you really don't love me but please spare me with all your games." I plead.
 
 
"You're madly in love with me so why would I spare you?" He smiles and for the first time I want to punch him straight to the face. "You always do what I want."
 
 
"That's what a person do when she loves someone unconditionally." I fake a smile. "Its too bad that you don't feel the same way but I didn't regret the feelings I have for you."
 
 
"Stop the drama Gian!" He shakes his head and walk towards me. "You know what's the real reason why we are in this situation?"
 
 
"I don't want to hear it." I turn around, at last I have the courage to move.
 
 
"Because you don't deserve me." I turn to face him again. "I mean, you're just any ordinary girl while look at me." He points at himself. "I'm a star. Popular. Wherever I go people recognize me."
 
 
"What's your point?"
 
 
"My point is...." I stop him and cut him off.
 
 
"Your point is we are not in the same level?"
 
 
"Exactly." He said.
 
 
 
 
"Good night princess." I said and kiss her forehead. She's laying on her bed. Freshly showered and wearing her princess pajamas. She smiles at me while rubbing her eyes.
 
 
"Good night Mommy." She said. "I love you." 
 
 
"I love you too Zoey."
 
 
"I love you Daddy!" She shouts. After a few seconds Marcus is inside the bedroom. So I stand up and give them a father and daughter moment.
 
 
"i love you princess." I heard Marcus say. "Good night. Sweet dreams."
 
 
"Daddy can we go somewhere tomorrow?"
 
 
"Where do you want to go?"
 
 
"Mall. Ice skating." Zoey responds happily.
 
 
"Okay! Just sleep and we will go out tomorrow."
 
 
"Thank you daddy.Good night."
 
 
 
I felt the pain one more time, I really can't believe that i'm feeling this familiar feeling inside me. Of course I want to fight for us, fight for the relationship. God only knows how happy I am when we got back together. How contented I am when i'm laying beside him. How safe I feel when his arms wrapped around my body. My chest constricts but I vow to myself that I won't cry anymore. But who am I kidding? I still love him but I feel betrayed. I still care for him but he just use me. He grab the chance to take advantage of my feelings for him. Who wouldn't be happy with that? He found a girl who is
 
 
1. Madly in love with him.
 
 
2. Will do anything for him.
 
 
3. Accepted him after all the things he do to me.
 
 
4. Always willing to give myself to him.
 
 
 
And the list is endless. I'm still trying to figure out what I did wrong or where in our relationship I am lacking off. I went down stairs and clean up the kitchen. I feel bloated but i'm still hungry. I went to the fridge and grab a tub of triple chocolate ice cream. I grab a spoon and sit on a bar stool then I start to dig in. I feel like i'm going crazy, i'm eating while trying my best not to cry. I'm in this situation that I don't know how to get out off.
 
 
 
"Still not full?" I heard Marcus say. " I can call a delivery for a pizza." He continues and sit beside me.
 
 
"Can you?" I asked. "If you say so." I grab the cordless phone on the kitchen counter top and hand it to him. "Call now."
 
 
 
He just smirked and grabbed it from my hand. As he waits for the operator to answer he snatch the spoon on my hand, dunked it on the tub and put a spoonful to his mouth. We eat alternately the whole time he's talking to the operator on the other line, too bad Zoey is as sleep for sure she will be in heaven if she found out that we order pizza. That's one of her favorites. 
 
 
 
"By the way have Erin called you?"
 
 
"No. Why would she call me?" He said in a monotone voice.
 
 
"I thought she will call on a regular basis just to check on Zoey."
 
 
"She doesn't have any right to Zoey. You know that." He look at me. "Its clear as the blue sky, she has nothing to do with my daughter the moment she step out of my life and Zoey's life."
 
 
"But she's still the mother."
 
 
"I know and Zoey wouldn't be here in this world without her but I had enough. I trusted her and gave her a second chance but she stirs the whole situation."
 
 
"What if she wants to be with Zoey?"
 
 
"Do you developed memory gap when Sueng Hyun broke up with you?" He said and tap my head lightly. "When we sign on the agreement about Zoey, you are there, including the lawyers."
 
 
"I know." I glared at him. "But what if she changes her mind?"
 
 
"I'll sue her." He said without thinking it twice."I'll just take a shower. Wait for the pizza." He said and grab a couple of bills in his wallet then place it on the table. "Save some for me okay."
 
 
 
 
Hearing all of this coming from his own mouth made me real mad. This is the first time I experience this rage towards him, all the things I have kept inside me suddenly wants to bursts out. Our pasts flashes right in front of me. The first meeting. The first date. The first kiss. First vacation. First love making. First quarrel. All our firsts. Good or bad. 
 
 
 
"I hate you!" I said with full of angst.
 
 
"You will love me again." He smirked.
 
 
"I. HATE. YOU." 
 
 
"Whatever!" 
 
 
 
That's it. The bad side of me unleashed. I grab every thing that's within my reach and throw it on the floor. A couple of vase that we bought in different countries we went  to. The lamp shades, all the the things in the kitchen, I throw them to the other side of the house. I don't care anymore about the outcome of my actions. I don't care about what he thinks because its clear that he used me. He used the feelings that I have for him.
 
 
 
"If you want a peaceful life don't you dare show your face to me." I said in gritted teeth.
 
 
"You're just hurting yourself. Stop throwing things and just face the reality."
 
 
"Please, i'm begging you spare me." I plead. "If its just a game for you please spare me. You will be the death of me."
 
 
"Just go Gian." He just said and open the main door,
 
 
 
I went out without any words but before I step out of our dream house, I grab a huge rock and pound it a couple of times to his new sports car. There are dents on the hood of the car, broken side mirrors and a broken wind shield.
 
 
 
"Do whatever you like to the house. As for my things, you can just burned it." I said and then raise my both hands and gave him a dirty finger. 
 
 
 
I jerk when someone rang the doorbell, it must be the pizza. I hurriedly went out of the gate and get the pizza as I hand him the money. The silence inside the house is killing me once more, I think i'm about to go crazy but I shrugged it off, Marcus ordered 4 different kinds of pizza and I ate two slices of each. 
 
 
 
The reason Sueng Hyun gave me that night is unacceptable, I think he's just making excuses to get out of our relationship. i just hope that he just talked to me sincerely, if he really doesn't want to be with me i'll set him free. I won't tie him up in a situation that he doesn't want to be in it. It badly hurts until now. I thought everything will be okay and who he thinks he is to tell me that he doesn't like the set up I have with Marcus and Zoey. He's not included in my life when I made that choice so clearly that he don't have any right to tell me that what I did is wrong or unacceptable.
 
 
 
ONE MORE CHAPTER AND THIS ROLLER COASTER STORY WILL BE OVER. 
 
THANK YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!
 
DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT.
 
GOODNIGHT!