CHAPTER 52: LAST CHANCE. LAST LOVE.

Love
 
CHAPTER 52 LAST CHANCE. LAST LOVE.
 
 
 
LAST CHAPTER EVERYONE... whooooooo!!!!!!
 
 
The ITALIC parts are FLASHBACKS
 
 
 
===============================================================================================
 
 
 
Its been a long while since the last time I saw him and the last time my eyes look at him. I'm sitting right now in a cafe with Tori and Sasha. I'm still in the deep dark side of the earth but i'm handling it nicely and maturely. I have to keep it myself and the feelings that I have (good or bad). I think I reached the point that i'm tired of being in love with him. I'm tired of my own self. All in all... I'M TIRED!
 
 
 
"By the way Gian, Mr. Kenny wants to meet up with you." Tori said to me.
 
 
"Kenny? Who's that?"
 
 
"The guy who keeps ordering our furnitures." She said exasperated.
 
 
"Oh! The guy who keeps bugging us all the time?" I scoff. "Seriously? You should tell him to stop buying chairs and tables from us. God! How many restaurants he wants to open?"
 
 
"What's with the bad mood?" Sasha look at me.
 
 
"I'm not in a bad mood. Its just that he calls every week asking for another chair." I stop. "I want to clarify myself. Not asking. He's demanding. He always demands."
 
 
"I know but its business." Tori said. All the time i'm talking, Sasha is busy staring at her phone. "Earth to Sasha!" Tori snap her fingers in front of her face.
 
 
"Sorry!" She smiled at us. "Look!" 6 months ago she gave birth to twins. Agatha and Aaron. I feel sorry for myself because i'm still stuck wherever i'm at right now. I'm still in this dilemma. Its more than a year now but... 
 
 
"I'll just go to the bathroom." I stand up and leave the both of them.
 
 
 
I sit on a close toilet seat inside the cubicle. God! I hate this feeling, I hate being this sad, loner and a girl who can't accept the fact that the guy I truly love is not going back to me. I can't sleep last night when I read an article about him dating a model. The agency is not responding to the news so I bet it is true. Well, good for him! He's happy now but why am I so sad? Why am I so affected? Ah! Yes! I'm hurting because I still ing love that guy. I wiped away my tears and went out of the cubicle, good thing no one enters the comfort room while i'm doing my own drama series. I take a deep breath and start to wash my face.
 
 
 
"Mommy!" I turn around and saw Zoey walking towards me. I smile at her. "Hi Mommy! I'm done with my school. Aunt Tori told me that you're here. What are you doing?"
 
 
"I'm washing my face then i'll re-apply my make up."
 
 
"Mommy, I want to sit here." She tap the marbled bathroom sink, so I carry her and help her sit on the counter top. "Thank you mommy. Kiss!"
 
 
"How's school." I asked her after I kiss her cheeks.
 
 
"Good! Look." She points at her hand with a star stamped. "See that. It reads very good."
 
 
"Good job Princess." I pat her head. "Where's Daddy?"
 
 
"Outside with Aunt, Sasha, Aunt Tori and Uncle Seungri." 
 
 
"I see." I sigh. Seungri's here. After me and Sueng Hyun broke up, I never asked Seungri or even the other guys about him. Maybe i'm still in the process of accepting things between us or I just don't have the guts to hear what's happening to him.
 
 
"Mommy, used this blush." Zoey is rummaging through my make up kit. 
 
 
"Can the two of you go out now?" We both look at the open door. Tori is standing, she looks exhausted as if she's waiting for us the whole day.
 
 
"Mommy is re-applying her make up Aunt Tori."
 
 
"Okay! Just hurry up, I want to tell you something." She said and leave.
 
 
 
"Stop hugging Carla as if you didn't see her for a long time." Sasha scolded Seungri.
 
 
"I want to hug noona." He scoffs and smile at me "So my dear wife what's with the announcement?" 
 
 
"I'm breaking up with you." She said coldly.
 
 
"What the hell?" Seungri shouts making some of the customers look at us.
 
 
"I'm just joking. I'm pregnant. 2 and a half months." She smiled at him.
 
 
"Are you ing serious?" He looks so amazed.
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
"Daddy, what's pregnant?" Zoey asked innocently.
 
 
"It means there's a baby inside her tummy."
 
 
"Wow! Really Aunt Tori?" She stare at Tori's tummy and think. "But the baby can't breathe inside her tummy Daddy?"
 
 
"The baby can breathe don't worry."
 
 
"Okay!" She nods.
 
 
 
My thoughts vanish when I heard the ping that comes from the toaster, I hurriedly grab a plate and place two toasted bread then place it on the table. Its 9 in the morning and i'm preparing breakfast for Zoey and Marcus.I stop and sigh for a moment, I can't even walk properly but I can't just sit and let Zoey go to school without eating breakfast or preparing her lunch.
 
 
 
"Mommy!" Zoey shouts. "Daddy makes Baby Sebastian cry." She frowns. "Mommy, you need to scold Daddy."
 
 
"I didn't wake him up Princess." Marcus said while carrying my baby boy, Sebastian Railey. 
 
 
"Stop calling me princess. I'm a big girl now." She whines. I smile inwardly, Zoey is 6 years old now, as she grows old she becomes more beautiful and she looks like Marcus' girl version.
 
 
"I'm your Dad and I can call you anything I want PRINCESS."
 
 
"But my friends teases me when you call me that."
 
 
"Do you have friends here right now?"
 
 
"Fine." She sighs. "You can call me princess here inside the house or if it is just us but when i'm with my friends you need to call me Zoey."
 
 
"Whatever princess." Marcus said. "What are you doing?"
 
 
"Cooking breakfast." I state the obvious. "Give me Sebastian he must be hungry."
 
 
"You just gave birth not less than 2 months ago, you need to rest."
 
 
"I know and that's what I've been doing for that span of time."
 
 
"Just sit. Please."
 
 
"Mommy, are you going to give Sebastian milk from that?" Zoey points at my peaks and I nod. i'm just thankful that I can give Sebastian my own milk, I heard from Sasha and Tori that its more nutritious.
 
 
"Yes." I said as I sit on the couch then Marcus hands me Sebastian. "Go eat breakfast now princess, you'll be late for school."
 
 
"Yes Mommy!" 
 
 
 
As Sebastian drinks milk from me, I heard Zoey and Marcus still in the argument about calling her princess. Well our princess is getting bigger each day. How I wish she will just be our little baby, who loves to play and spend more time with us but I know that's not possible. She will be a fine lady in the near future, I just hope that when the time comes she will understand everything happens between her parents. Speaking of parents, Erin calls me once in a while, asking about her daughter. Not so long ago she attempted to file for a petition to get Zoey's custody but since she and Marcus have a legal agreement, the court didn't go in her favor even though she's the biological mother.
 
 
 
I didn't know what will I do that time, I thought i'm going to be crazy, I can't even imagine my life without the baby I love as my own. That time Marcus is really mad and after the judge gave his verdict he forbid Erin to see Zoey, Its harsh, that's what I told Marcus but he will do anything for his daughter so he decided to move out of the country. He still have his business in Manila and Hongkong, he just expands his empire. And i'm very proud of him.
 
 
 
"Mommy, pinky swear." Zoey said that brings me back to the present.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"For not calling me princess in front of my friends."
 
 
"Fine." I do what she wants. "Be good at school okay? Daddy will pick you up later."
 
 
"Okay Mommy. I think Sebastian needs to burp."
 
 
"I think so too." I smile and tap Sebastian's back lightly.
 
 
"Bye Baby Sebastian, See you later. I love you." Zoey, kisses the baby's hand. "Be a good boy okay."
 
 
"I think you should go to the bedroom before we leave." 
 
 
"I'm fine."
 
 
"Give me Sebastian, you two should be in the bedroom right now." I give up and slowly stands up. "I put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Do you need anything?"
 
 
"I'm fine. Just go, Zoey might be late."
 
 
"Okay. Princess let's go."
 
 
"Bye Mommy. I love you. See you later baby."
 
 
"I love you too Princess."
 
 
 
 
"I'm sorry, i'm late. Traffic." That's the first thing I said when I see Mr. Kenny for the first time. "I'm really sorry and nice meeting you."
 
 
"Don't worry its fine." He smiled and ushered me inside the cafe he owns. The chairs and tables I design are all over the place. "The cafe is close for today but I can make something for you." He's still smiling.
 
 
"Anything will do." I said.
 
 
"I'll make you Cappuccino, that's our best seller."
 
 
"Okay. Thank you. The place is nice but can I ask you, where's the other furnitures?"
 
 
"Its in the restaurant. That's the first business my boss put up." He said and I frown.
 
 
"Boss? I thought you own the place?"
 
 
"No!" He shakes his head and blush. "I'm just a mere right hand man of the owner."
 
 
"I see but me and Tori thought that you're the owner."
 
 
"I fooled the both of you." He laughs. "Anyway my boss will be here shortly. He just went out for a while. I'll go and make you a cup of cappuccino." He said and leave.
 
 
 
I'm alone inside the office. I type a quick message to Tori to break the news to her about Kenny. She seems to be in shocked too because I keep receiving curses from her. I stand up and start to look at the framed pictures that hangs inside the office, all of them are landscapes from different places or different countries. I'm amazed, I hope I can take beautiful pictures like this. Mountains, Lakes, Bridges, Rock formations, Old buildings, Sun rise and sun set. 
 
 
 
"My boss loves to travel and take pictures. Its beautiful right?" I turn around and found Kenny. I smiled at him and continue to stare at the pictures.
 
 
"Yes, its nice." I said. I suddenly remember him but I wash it away after a wild fire like news that spreads around the world. It looks like the rumor about him and this time an actress is true.
 
 
"Actually my boss just came back from a vacation."
 
 
"Nice." I simply said because my eyes caught something. A picture that hangs on the center wall of the office. "That picture seems to be different from the others." I said.
 
 
"That one?" He points. "That's the most special for my boss."
 
 
"I see." I frown and stare at it.
 
 
"Actually my boss is here. He's just talking to his mom over the phone. Here's your cappuccino."
 
 
"Okay and Thank you." I said without looking. I hear the door open and closes but I didn't even glance. I'm still staring at the picture. It seems to be familiar but I can't tell where I've seen it. I hear the door opens and closes again but I didn't care.
 
 
 
 
I can't believe that taking care for a almost 2 months old baby boy is hardcore but i'm loving every single bit of it. I don't care if I didn't sleep for almost 24 hours. I can't believe that in my age I can still be pregnant and gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Everything are okay except for the 19 hours labor that I experience. I stand up and stretch my arms, finally after giving Sebastian a bath, he's sleeping now.
 
 
 
 I lie beside him and just stare, I smile just by looking at my baby, I feel complete now and I can't ask for more.
 
 
The phone suddenly rings.
 
 
 
"Hello."
 
 
"Mommy!"
 
 
"Zoey? Why? Is there something wrong?"
 
 
"Nothing. I just called to say that I miss you and I want to know what Baby Sebastian is doing right now."
 
 
"You made me worried princess." I sighed but i'm smiling. "Were both fine. Don't worry. Just study and listen to your teachers while they're teaching."
 
 
"Yes Mommy. Bye I love you."
 
 
"I love you too princess. Eat your lunch okay."
 
 
"Yes mommy! Bye."
 
 
 
My princess is very sweet, me and Marcus thought that she will be jealous when I gave birth to Sebastian but were wrong, she loves him so much. I remember when I woke up after the labor she keeps crying because she thought that the doctors remove the baby in my tummy. When I told her that its time for the baby to go out of my womb that's the only time she stops whining.
 
 
 
 
"That's you, wearing your wedding dress." That voice. That familiar voice that I missed so much. "Our wedding day." I can't move, i'm stuck. I mentally ask myself if this is a dream or what. "I don't know how I do it but I manage to take a picture of you."
 
 
"What are you doing here?" I said as I turn. He's still handsome, he's still the man I love the most. I look at the picture again, i'm standing outside of the church, giving it one final look before I get inside the car. I don't know what i'm feeling right now. The man I love is just standing a few inches away from me. WAIT! "Are you the owner of....."
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
"Why do you want to see me? If you want another chair or table just let Kenny talk to Tori." I said. I need to go. I have to go. "If that's all I have to go now."
 
 
"No." He steps in front of me. "I mean, Can I just ask how are you?"
 
 
"I'm good and I think you're well.So can I go now?"
 
 
"No" He sighs. "Gian... I...." He stops and rake his hair with his fingers. "I.... I'm sorry."
 
 
"No need." I shake my head. "Its in the past now. Were both okay now and we both moved on." I LIE.. BIG TIME!
 
 
"I'm not okay." He declared. "I've been a mess. Its been almost 2 years since the last time I saw you"
 
 
"That long? Time surely flies." I said. 
 
 
"I don't know what to say or how to say it but...."
 
 
"But? Can I go now? I'm in a hurry." I blink back my tears. "But what?"
 
 
"I don't know if I deserve it or not but... I want you back."
 
 
"Huh? And then what? You will leave me again?"
 
 
"No! I know you won't believe me but I can't live without you."
 
 
"Just stop. I don't want to hear it." I said and there's a long silence in between the two of us.
 
 
"Love." He stare at me. I stare back. "Please listen to me."
 
 
"No." I step back. "Stop."
 
 
"Love." His stare makes a hole in me. "I don't know where to start or how to start explaining the things I've done before that cause you pain." Do I need to hear this kind of stuff? Is this worth my time? Is it okay to accept him again? What if he breaks my heart for the nth time?
 
 
"Stop."
 
 
"If that's what you.... I mean I understand. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. If that's your decision, I will accept it. I love you. I will always do."
 
 
"Stop!" I shake my head. I can't believe what he's saying right now and I can't believe I will say this... "Just stop and no need to say sorry."
 
 
"Gian, I've been a bad person to you...."
 
 
"Damn it! Just kiss me before I change my mind." I sniff and wait. 
 
 
 
I think he got shocked. He stare at me with an amused face and after a few more seconds he takes a step as his right hand holds my face and his left landed on my nape. He seems to be torn if he's going to kiss me or not.
 
 
"God! Gian, You always surprise me."
 
 
"I'm about to change my...." 
 
 
 
He cuts what i'm about to say by kissing my lips. I miss him badly. I know people will raise their eyebrows with the decision i'm making right now but how will I find out if were meant to be if I won't take the CHANCE. I don't care if this is the last chance we have but I won't regret it. I will never regret it, I get mad and hurt by him but that's the part of loving a person. If you don't get hurt, you're not experiencing love. 
 
 
 
"I promise I won't hurt you again." He said as his forehead rest on mine.
 
 
"Don't make promises, just do it." I said. "If you leave me again after a few months.... I don't know... but I won't regret this."
 
 
"I won't and this time its for real. I love you."
 
 
 
 
"Hi Love." Someone nuzzles my neck and a soft lips kiss it after. "How are you and our baby boy? I'm sorry, you take care of him all night long. We have to finish recording."
 
 
"Hi." I smiled. "Its fine. Zoey and Marcus help me."
 
 
"Did he cried last night?"
 
 
"Not really." He help me to sit up. "Are you hungry? Wait here, i'll cook something for you."
 
 
"No. Don't move Love. You're still not allowed to do household chores. I'll cook later. Just stay still." He said and rub my shoulder. After a week when we got back together he ask me to marry him. I said yes in a heart beat and without even thinking. I just vow to myself that whatever happens I will love him for the rest of my life. It didn't even cross my mind that he can ditch me again. I just go what my heart beats.
 
 
"Rest now. I know you haven't slept." I said and pat the space beside me. Sebastian is sleeping in his crib beside our bed.
 
 
"I talk to Marcus last night over the phone. He said he will fly to Hongkong tonight."
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
"Tomorrow after Sebastian's check up let's go eat to Zoey's favorite restaurant." He said. The reason he gave me before why he wanted to end our relationship is just a lie. I told him I don't want to know his reasons because it really doesn't matter to me anymore, what matters is the present and our future.
 
 
"You two will just end up buying ice cream." 
 
 
"That will happen." He chuckles. "I'll shower first, go back to sleep, don't worry i'll take care of Sebastian."
 
 
"But you have to sleep as well Love."
 
 
"I know. Don't worry. Just rest. I love you."
 
 
"I love you too." He kissed my lips and went inside the bathroom.
 
 
 
I thought I will not be happy. I thought I won't be complete anymore. I never thought that after everything that happen we will still be together. If I push him away that day in his office, I won't be here now. I won't be married to him and I will never have Sebastian in my life. Good thing I take the risk and I never fall out of love with him.
 
 
 
He's my life. I'm his life.
 
 
I love him. He love's me.
 
 
Our love story is far from a fairytale, there's a lot of heartaches, bumps and stop overs but in the end we have each other and we have a HAPPY ENDING.
 
 
 
=================================
 
 
 
I won't get tired to say THANK YOU to every single one of you. THANK YOU for supporting another fanfic of mine, I hope all of you won't get tired to read, subcribe, comment and upvote my future stories.
 
 
Speaking of NEW and FUTURE stories. Watch out for my new fanfic.  Its going to be different from all the stories i've written so far.
 
 
Again THANK YOU!
 
THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!
 
 
And for the last time please leave a comment for this story. I hope all of you enjoy the ending.