CHAPTER 16: OUTBURST

Love
 
 CHAPTER 16 OUTBURST
 
 
 
The kiss between Gian and T.O.P lingers to the both of them, its been weeks since it happen. T.O.P went to Italy again to shoot his film for another two weeks but this time he's with Nikki. How he wish he's with Gian right now, he envision that they will roam around Italy together. He really doesn't care if his manager or stylist are with them that won't matter. He still can smell the taste of , he still can feel how her lips moved against his, how she rub her womanhood to his manhood. 
 
 
 
He sighs again, the script is on his lap. He can't concentrate, all he can think is her on top of him taking control of everything. They will shoot a major scene today but his mind is drifting back to her apartment, the smell of her neck is like vanilla, are the combination of red wine and honey... Well that's what he thinks, red wine and honey? Is that a good combination? He thinks to himself. Everything about her feels good to me. He chuckles as he tries to concentrate memorizing his lines for the next scene.
 
 
 
"What's with the grin?" Nikki look at him.
 
 
"Nothing noona." He shakes his head and pretend to read his script.
 
 
"You've been this happy before we even step foot at Incheon Airport." She smiles. "Is it because of Scarlet?"
 
 
"No." He shakes his head again. He thinks what if he tells to Nikki that he looks stupid because of her cousin? Because of her lips, her tongue and her womanhood.
 
 
"Then what?"
 
 
"Nothing really." He said. "Its just that everything is going smoothly." He said. "For once."
 
 
"I thought its because Scarlet is here." What she said made him frown.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"You didn't know?" Nikki's eyes widen. "Oh my God!" She blurted out then cover with her hands. "Did I blow up her surprise for you?"
 
 
"What surprise?" He look confused. 
 
 
"God! Me and my mouth." She flicks her forehead and look at Sueng Hyun. "Can you please just ignore what I say?"
 
 
"Noona what are you talking about?" He said and face her. "Scarlet is here?"
 
 
"Promise me you won't tell her anything." He nods in response. "She's here since yesterday morning, she just wanted you to finish this important scene before showing herself to you."
 
 
"Since yesterday?" Seung Hyun feels like all his blood left his body. Why is she here? I can still remember that we're over.
 
 
"Sorry I thought you knew." Nikki said apologetically. 
 
 
"Its fine noona, don't sweat it." He smiles. "She's not supposed to be here, i'm in the middle of my work." He sighs.
 
 
 
The last person Sueng Hyun wants to see right now is Scarlet, he's not ready to face her, not ready to talk to her. Not ready for anything regarding to her, what they had is over that's for sure. Yes apart of it is because of Gian but what turns him off is her attitude towards other people, especially when her jealousy strikes hard.  What is she doing here? He ask his self. I really hope that she's here because of work and will be out of my way for the rest of my stay here. He just want to focus on his work but how can he do that if he keeps thinking about Gian.
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"Seung Hyun." Nikki knocks on the door of Seung Hyun's suite. He still stay in the hotel where the last time he was here.
 
 
"Noona, come in."
 
 
"Are you going to sleep?' Nikki ask.
 
 
"No. Why?"
 
 
"Scarlet is in the lobby, she's wondering if she can have a dinner with you." Nikki explains. "Are you guys in a fight?"
 
 
"Okay." He sighs. "Just tell her to give me at least half an hour, i'm just going to take a bath." He said. "Can you please accompany her for awhile?"
 
 
"Sure." Nikki smiles. "Just call or text me if you're done."
 
 
"Thank you noona."
 
 
 
 
He close the door and settle in the couch, actually he's done with the 'bath thing' but he needs to lie just to take a breather. What will he tell her? What will she tell him? What will be like to be in a room with your ex? That's the questions he's thinking right now while pacing back and forth in the kitchen. He chuckles. The last question he's thinking is easy to answer, he already know the answer to that.
 
 
 
"Come in." He shouts as he heard another knock on the door. He finally decides that this situation will not be over if he won't face it. 
 
 
"Scarlet's here." Nikki announces as she opens the door.
 
 
"Noona, Thank you." He said.
 
 
"No problem I'll leave the both of you." She said, waving and smiling at the both of them. "I need to check on my cousin, I don't want to go back in Seoul and realized that she runaway again." Seung Hyun stop breathing when he heard what Nikki said.
 
 
"She won't." Scarlet butted in. "She will missed someone terribly when she runaway."
 
 
"Who?" Nikki ask with an arched brow. Seung Hyun thought that he is the one that Gian will miss but...
 
 
"Her boyfriend." Scarlet continues. "The guy living in the same apartment building as them." She point at him.
 
 
"Marcus?" Nikki said.
 
 
"Yup." Scarlet smiles. "So don't worry unnie."
 
 
"I just want to make sure." Nikki said and leave the suite.
 
 
"What are you doing here?" Seung Hyun look at Scarlet after pouring red wine in his wine glass.
 
 
"One more chance Seung Hyun." Scarlet pleads.
 
 
"Were done right?" He sid.
 
 
"Please." She pleads again. "I'm so sorry."
 
 
"I don't know."
 
 
"What do you mean you don't know?" She walk towards him. "Please."
 
 
"Scarlet please." He said holding up his hand. "I'm so busy right now. I have this movie then I have work in Korea when I go back there next week."
 
 
"After all of this can we talk?" She ask. "Can you accept me again?"
 
 
"Let's just see." He sighs, contemplating whether he will tell the truth or not. "But..."
 
 
"But what? That you like someone else?" Scarlet cuts him off.
 
 
"Yes."' He sighs. "It's complicated."
 
 
"Complicated? How?"
 
 
"You won't understand." He said, gulping his wine. "I don't even understand why i'm feeling this." He raked his hair with his free hand.
 
 
"Tell me."
 
 
"Please." He said. "Let's talk when my schedule is free."
 
 
"Promise?"
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
 
===============================================================================================================
 
 
 
The schedule of Bigbang finally ebbs down except for Seung Hyun, who is busy with the filming of his new movie. Every member are having a vacation, some of them went on a trip and some just stay to their respective homes with family, like Jiyong he's now in Paris with his friends for a couple of days trying to relax. For me this is the time to go back to Manila for a couple of days to be with my parents because I missed them terribly but to my surprise they went here instead. We went to Jeju for a week then Sasha and Tori followed us their.
 
 
 
The kiss, the , the touching and everything happen that night still haunts me but then again its just a kiss, just touching and moans nothing special. I done that many times with different guys these past few years so I knew the drill, after that hot kiss and touching everything will back to normal, at least with Sueng Hyun its just cuddling not . Did I enjoyed it? Of course I enjoyed it, who doesn't? But deep down inside me I know its wrong, a part of me is not happy about it I just hope it won't happen again.
 
 
 
Who am I kidding? I want it to happen again!
 
 
 
Its past midnight but i'm still wide awake, checking my email and while eating the left over pasta my mom made before they leave this afternoon back to Manila with Sasha and Tori. How I wish I can go with them but I know deep within me I want to stay here, whether its a good idea or not. My phone rings and it's Marcus, I arched my brow its been two weeks since I last saw and talk to him, I wonder what keeps him busy, so to find out I answer my phone.
 
 
 
"Hello."
 
 
"Busy?" He said.
 
 
"Not really but i'm tired." I replied. "You?"
 
 
"Tired? Can we have dinner maybe tomorrow?" He said. "I want you to meet somebody."
 
 
"I just came back from Jeju with my parents and friends." I explain. "Who?"
 
 
"Erin."
 
 
"Erin Who?"
 
 
"The girl left me in the altar." He said 
 
 
"What?" My voice hikes up. "Are you together again?"
 
 
"I'll just explain it when we see each other." 
 
 
"Are you kidding me?" I scoff. then there's a knock on my door. I thought it's Marcus who just playing tricks on me but when I open it it's Seung Hyun. Again. "Are you serious?"
 
 
"Yup! Maybe this is a good omen for you too." He starts. Seung Hyun went inside my apartment and go straight to the kitchen and eat what's left on my plate, still staring at me.
 
 
"Good omen?" I scoff again.
 
 
"It happens to me that we got back together, it might happen to you as well. Especially that he's just...."
 
 
"Stop!" I cut him off. "Don't give me that damn explanation okay." I said but i'm crossing my fingers, calling all the Gods and Goddesses wishing that it will happen to me as well.
 
 
"I'm just saying..."
 
 
"Just stop okay." I cut him off again. "Please." I sigh. I look around the kitchen, Seung Hyun is still in the kitchen but this time checking my laptop. I walk towards him and literally yank my laptop it almost fell on the floor good thing he catch it and place it back to the kitchen counter top.
 
 
"Okay fine, i'll stop."
 
 
"I'll see you at dinner tomorrow night." I said.
 
 
"Okay. Bye."
 
 
"Bye." I hang up the phone and look at Seung Hyun.
 
 
 
"What are you doing here?" I look at him squarely in the eyes.
 
 
"Just dropping by."
 
 
"I'm going to sleep so you can go now and please stop this 'dropping by' habit of yours." I went to the main door and open it widely trying to shoo him off.
 
 
"So where's the dinner tomorrow night?" He asked but not moving an inch. I sigh and close the door again.
 
 
"You're not invited."
 
 
"I'll invite myself." He grins.
 
 
"Ask Marcus if he will allow you to join us." I grin back especially when his facial expression changes. I stay rotted in my spot and stare at him.
 
 
"You're not going." He firmly said.
 
 
"Says who?"
 
 
"Me."
 
 
"Who told you that you can manipulate me?" I ask with brow arching as high as the sky.
 
 
"Don't push me." He stands up and walk like a predator that's looking for his prey.
 
 
"I'm just saying that you can't tell me what to do." I walk towards my bedroom and ready to lock myself inside.
 
 
"I told you, don't push me." He blocked the door heading my room.
 
 
"Can you please move and leave my apartment." I said but to my surprise he open my bedroom door and drag me inside. 
 
 
 
Once we're inside he just hold my wrist, trying to control his anger. I really don't need this especially for him, I wiggle my wrist away from him but its no use, the way he grip my wrists is like a handcuff that bites my skin every time I try to yank it off. I sigh and just stand beside him. He's still looking at me but my eyes are glued on the floor, I look at him and plead in silence to let go of me and it works just like magic. He sits on the bed and sigh while raking his hair with both of his hands. I just stand there staring at him, waiting for him to go out of my room and hopefully out of my apartment. 
 
 
 
"Seriously what are you doing here?" I break the silence.
 
 
"You're not going to that dinner." He firmly said.
 
 
"That's not your call."
 
 
"Isn't?" He said and I nod. "It's my call now."
 
 
"Can you just go home to your villa or in the dorm." It's my time now to rake my hair with my both hands.
 
 
"I'll sleep here." He announce.
 
 
"Then i'll leave." I grab my bag and ready to go out but he snake his arms around my waist. "Can you please remove your hand."
 
 
"No!" He says, He's hot breathe tingles my neck but I act as if i'm not affected. "Please." He says. He turns me around to face him, giving me a peck on my lips over and over again.
 
 
 
I didn't answer him, my speaking ability abandon me the moment his blazing eyes stare at me. His eyes are hypnotizing, his touch burns my insides, his breathe make me hot. I push him away but he didn't let go of me, the more I push him away the more he tightens his hold around my waist, as if its going to break any second from now. I sigh as sign of  my registration. I let my head lean on his chest and forget about everything, he caress my back as he kiss the top of my head. 
 
 
 
"I'm tired." I whisper but I know he heard me. 
 
 
"Let's sleep." He tilt my head and kiss my lips with all the tenderness in the world. 
 
 
 
===================================================================================================================
 
 
 
 
The following afternoon everyone are gathered in the meeting room except for the singers, It turns out that there's going to be a YG Famcon world tour that will happen 4 months from now. We carefully choose what countries will be included on the said famcon. 4 months is enough time for Seung Hyun to finish his movie shoot, enough time for the WINNER members to end their comeback and concerts here and in Japan. 10 cities and 16 different countries, that's a lot and it means that its going to be more traveling than staying here in Seoul.
 
 
 
After the meeting a couple of managers, stylists and employees went to the cafeteria to eat early dinner, Thank God my stomach will be accompanied by food. I'm hungry and not to mention exhausted. What happen earlier in my apartment really drains my energy.
 
 
 
"I heard that Scarlet went to Italy to visit Seung Hyun." One of the managers ask.
 
 
"Yes she's there but for a short period of time only." My cousin answers.
 
 
"She's there?" All of us turn when we heard Yongbae's voice. "Scarlet?"
 
 
"Yes." Nikki said.
 
 
"Why is she there?" He ask and sit beside me.
 
 
"I don't know." Nikki shrugs. "Are they on a fight?"
 
 
"They broke up." He answered. I stop but I act like I didn't care.
 
 
"What?" Eun ji unnie and Nikki are shocked to death. "Really?" Eun ji unnie whispers.
 
 
"Shocker right?" Youngbae look at them then at me. 
 
 
"What happen?" I think my cousin wants to dig every single detail about the break up.
 
 
"Ask hyung." Youngbae said again then smile at me. So Eun ji unnie and Nikki look at me as well.
 
 
"You know about the break up?" Unnie ask me but I shake my head.
 
 
"Shocked." I point to myself because that's truth I didn't know that they broke up.
 
 
"I thought you knew about it because Youngbae here won't kiss and tell." Unnie said while she giggles.
 
 
"I have to go." I stand up.
 
 
"Where are you going noona?" Youngbae hold my hand.
 
 
"I'm meeting Marcus for dinner." I said and leave.
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"Erin, I want you to meet my friend Gian." Marcus introduce me to the girls he's with. "Gian, this is Erin." He smiles.
 
 
"Nice to meet you." I shake her hand and smile. She's nice. Beautiful.
 
 
"You're late." Marcus eyed me. 
 
 
"Meeting." I said and sit in front of Erin.
 
 
"Where do you work?" She ask me.
 
 
"YG Entertainment." I simply say.
 
 
"Cool. Nice company." She smiles and look at Marcus as if they're in love with each other so much. "My sister's calling me, i'll just answer it." She look at the both of us. "Excuse me." She stands and went out of the restaurant.
 
 
"She's nice." I told him.
 
 
"I know." He smiles. "And your love is handsome." He tease.
 
 
"Stop okay." I scowl at him. "I thought she's engaged?"
 
 
"She called off the wedding." Marcus look at me. "Then we talk and we decided to get back together and try again."
 
 
"That's why you left Jin-hee?"
 
 
"Sad but true."
 
 
"Do you think it will work?"
 
 
"Its worth the risk and we have to try to know if it's going to work or not."
 
 
"Goodluck." I smile at him. "I hope everything will work this time."
 
 
"Why don't you try?" He look at me, smiling from ear to ear. "Maybe it will work this time around."
 
 
"It won't." I say and sigh.
 
 
"I thought Jiyong's in Paris?" I nod while I sigh. I don't want to even think about it, I don't want to be disappointed at the end but like Marcus said how would I know if i'm not going to give it another try but the big question is how and will Love agree to it? I doubt it. "Are you listening?" He snap his fingers in front of me then pinch my cheeks.
 
 
"Yah!" I slap his hand but he laughs.
 
 
"I said Jiyong's here, the five of them." He said and point at the other table. The five of them including the five managers. I bow at them while  their smiling like crazy retards towards me and Marcus. "They think that we're dating?" He laughs.
 
 
"Yah!" I nod again in response.
 
 
"He's looking at you again and I think he wants to murder me." Marcus said but I didn't respond I just eat in silence, remembering what happen this morning.
 
 
 
============================================================================================================
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
 
I wake up with his arms wrap around my body, as if protecting me to some unknown elements. I look at him, stare at him, I wanted to touch his face to caress his cheeks, to kiss both his eyes. I want to kiss every inch of him but I don't have the right, not anymore. I close my eyes again inhaling and exhaling a couple of times before carefully slipping out the bed. 
 
 
 
"Yes... I'll just forward you the sketches... I'm at home, what do you expect? It's freaking 9 in the morning... I don't know... I told you I'll forward it to you as we speak." It's Tori calling me, asking for my sketches and who am I to say no to her. when she told me she need it right away I have to comply. The bedroom door opens but I didn't look at him. I press enter and start to speak again.
 
 
 
"Its done... Just check your email... Have you seen it... What do you think?... Okay... Just update me... Bye..."
 
 
 
"What's that?" He ask as he lean his chin on top of my shoulder.
 
 
"Furniture sketches."
 
 
"Your sketches?"
 
 
"Yes." 
 
 
"Nice." He said and kiss the back of my ear. "Is that Tori on the other line?" I nod in response, what will she do with your sketches?"
 
 
"Build and sell." I state the obvious.
 
 
"Good." He kiss me again and twirl me to face him. "Morning." He smiles.
 
 
"Morning." I replied and turn around to face my laptop. "I think you should go home."
 
 
"Later." He slip his arms under my legs and back and carry me to the couch. "Sit on my lap, facing me." I just stand and look at him. He yank me towards him and i'm on his lap in no time. "I miss this." He said, he travel his finger from my lips, in between my s until it reach my navel.
 
 
"Stop." I said. He kiss my chin while his finger travel further down south, I stop him. "No" I shake my head. He plastered a wicked smile and reach where he wanted to go. Two can play with this game so I started to grind slowly on top of him.
 
 
"Continue it." He says. "I love it."
 
 
"Let's do it." I shot back. "You're just one of the guys I sleep with and beside its just ."
 
 
"So how many?" He ask and I know he's referring about the guys I sleep with.
 
 
"It's none of your business. I told you don't ask me about it because I don't care who you ."
 
 
What I said change his whole demeanor, one minute ago he's full of lust over me, i'm full of lust over him but now he wants to kill me the way he look at me. I smile and stand up, walking back to the kitchen and drink cold water he followed me with heavy footsteps behind me but I didn't care. If he wants some cuddling and I will give it to him in a heart beat.
 
 
 
"Look at me." He said but I didn't comply. "I said look at me." He shouts. I turn around, his face is fuming in anger.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Do you think i'm just one of the guys?" He said.
 
 
"Yes." I nod. "One of the guys, you wanted your name on my list that I slept with?" I smirk. He suddenly  throw every damn glass and plate that he can grab on the wall, the crushing sound echoed the whole apartment and I bet any minute from now one of the bulding manager will knock on my door because of my neighbors complaints.
 
 
"Just a guy?" He scoffs.
 
 
"Yes, JUST. A. GUY."
 
 
"I'm not." He said. "WE BOTH KNOW THAT I'M NOT JUST ONE OF THOSE GUYS." He kiss me hard on the lips as if our both lives will be over if we try to separate it. He stare back at me and leave. Yes I must admit it, he is not one of those guys.