CHAPTER 15: THE KISS CONTINUES

Love
CHAPTER 15 THE KISS CONTINUES
 
 
I knew from the start that when she comes back here she will surely find the time to visit our good friend Lucas, my Love is a kind of girl that treasures everyone and everything around her. That's why I fell in love with her, that's why I want her to be my lifetime partner but... that was before. I'm thankful that once in my life I met her, I have the privilege to love and take good care of her. Of course i'm lucky that she love me more than anyone else and I believe more than she love herself.
 
 
 
I just stare at her while she's happily playing with Katrina, Lucas and Isabella's daughter. I know that she's going to be a good mother to our children and a good wife to me but then again its just a dream. I choose to leave her and now i'm paying the price. pain tugs my heart every time I think that in the near future she will be someone else's wife and mother, pain that I can't ignore. I know she will fall in love with someone else and the sad part of it is that I can't stop her about it. Am I ready if that time happens? I let her go years ago but am I really ready if she decides to settle down with another man?
 
 
 
I lit another cigarette and cross my legs while trying to peak what she's doing inside the Cafe. I remember what Lucas' reaction when he saw me last night, its been 6 long years since the last time we saw each other, I still remember clearly that I ask for his help to distract Love while I prepare everything in our hotel room for my proposal.
 
 
 
"Hey man!" I tap Lucas shoulder as I saw him cleaning one of the tables outside the Cafe he owns.
 
 
"Look who shows up." He smile. "How the hell are you my friend?"
 
 
"I'm good. You?"
 
 
"I'm perfectly fine." We shake hands. "Sit down, Iced coffee?" He offers me and I nod. "Wait here, 2 iced coffee?" He said.
 
 
"Just one." I said.
 
 
"Why? Both you and Gian love iced coffee right?" He look at me. "By the way where is she?"
 
 
"I don't know."
 
 
"Don't fool me retard. Where's your wife?" He chuckles.
 
 
"I broke up with her before the wedding." I chuckle bitterly. "Actually I didn't show up in our wedding." 
 
 
"Wait." He stop me. "I'll just get the iced coffee, we need to talk." I follow him inside the cafe, the ambiance is still the same. The aroma is heavenly, I know Love missed this place. How I wish she's here with me.
 
 
"You manage the cafe very well." I said to him as I sit on a bar stool.
 
 
"Of course." He smiles. "This is my baby. I invest my entire savings for this business."
 
 
"I'm happy for you man." I smile and roam my eyes around the place.
 
 
"Don't change the topic, what are you talking about earlier." He sit beside me and took a sip of his Americano.
 
 
"I chickened out. I let her wait for me in the altar." I smile weakly and drink my Iced coffee. I remember Love again. "After that I never contacted her or show myself to her."
 
 
"What is ing wrong with you?" He snarls at me. "Don't ing play tricks on me." He laughs. "Call your wife and tell her to just come here."
 
 
"I'm not joking." I say. "I just broke her heart."
 
 
"Seriously?" He ask me and I nod while showing my ring-less finger.
 
 
"Daddy..." A cute little girl mumble the word Daddy. "Daddy..." She smiles and cling to Lucas neck.
 
 
"By the way this is my daughter Katrina and my wife Isabella."
 
 
"Really?" I smile and felt genuinely happy for my friend. "Hi baby girl!" I smile at Katrina. "Come." At first Katrina is hesitant to come with me but after a few minutes she allows me to carry her and she starts to play with the bracelet that i'm wearing.
 
 
"Isabella, this is a good friend of mine." Lucas starts. "He has a girlfriend but he let's her go." He chuckles. "Such a stupid person."
 
 
"If there meant to be they will get back together in the near future." Isabella smiles at me but all I can do is just smile back.
 
 
 
Time really sure flies when you're with a friend whom you didn't see in a past couple of years, both of us went to a near by bar to have a couple of drinks and to catch up with each other. Of course he keeps asking me what really went wrong between me and Gian but I just shrugged my shoulders because until now I really don't know what's gotten in my mind that very important day of our lives.
 
 
 
"Its really nice to see you again man." I tap once again his shoulder while we walk out of the bar.
 
 
"Me too man but its nicer if you're with Gian." He said. "I'm really looking forward to your children." He continues.
 
 
"I guess that won't happen... ever." 
 
 
"I just hope you won't regret what you did." He said. "By the way how long will you stay here?"
 
 
"I'll be leaving tomorrow morning, i'm just here for a short vacation."
 
 
"I see. When will you be back? I hope you can go back for Katrina's birthday."
 
 
"I really don't know, i'm busy with work." I replied.
 
 
"Okay. Just visit me and my family more often and I hope next time you come here you have your own family."
 
 
"I hope so too." And with that we go on our separate ways. I went straight to my hotel while he went home. 
 
 
 
=====================================================================================
 
 
 
T.O.P'S POV
 
 
 
I touch my lips for a few more times while the kiss we shared reply on my head over and over again, i'm in cloud nine and I won't deny it. Her soft and luscious lips touches mine while our tongues dance together as one, I really don't care right now what the other members are talking about i'm just on my own in my happy bubble with a stupid grin on my face.
 
 
 
"Why is he smiling again?" I heard one of them ask.
 
 
"I think because of a girl."
 
 
"Girl? Who?" I think that's Youngbae who talks.
 
 
"Noona." I recognize maknae's playful voice. 
 
 
"Noona?"
 
 
"Our favorite noona." I see him point at him self then at Daesung.
 
 
"What's about our favorite noona?" Daesung ask the maknae.
 
 
"You see, when I follow hyung earlier I saw him and noona together." He smiles.
 
 
"Then?" Jiyong ask. "Just go straight to the point."
 
 
"When I saw him his lips have the same shade of lipstick noona have." He explains. 
 
 
"So?" Youngbae ask innocently.
 
 
"Its means hyung borrowed noona's lipstick." Maknae said in a straight face.
 
 
"I know what you mean, stupid." Youngbae scowls. "I'm asking what's the big deal about it."
 
 
"Its a big deal hyung." Makane said. "It means that they..."
 
 
"Hyung, you even have a lipstick stain on your shirt," Jiyong points at my collar.
 
 
"It will come off, don't worry." I simply said.
 
 
"So who initiates the kiss?" Youngbae ask again with a naughty smile on his lips.
 
 
"Can all of you stop?" I look at them with a serious face.
 
 
"Don't fool us with that 'i'm serious' face of yours." Jiyong said. "Earlier you're like a lunatic that smiles in the corner of our dorm."  He smiles. "Were just happy for you."
 
 
"Its just a kiss." I say.
 
 
"He admits." Daesung jumps up and down. "Jumping to one relationship from another huh."
 
 
"I'm not doing anything." I said. "Were not doing anything."
 
 
"Okay." Suengri said while nodding. "If you say so hyung."
 
 
"I'll leave now."
 
 
"Where are you going hyung? Let's drink, you just got back from Italy." Jiyong said.
 
 
"Villa." I simply said and leave.
 
 
 
I'm staring at the ceiling of my room, its 2 in the morning still wide awake. Not sleepy nor tired, it feels like I have this energy from her that I get from kissing and nibbling her lips. Everything that i'm thinking earlier vanishes with that simple kiss I feel renewed, how I wish I can do that every single day of my life with her and her alone. Not with any random woman, I want her period. I stand up and get dress.
 
 
 
"What?" She said confused. "What are you doing here? It's freaking 3:30 in the morning." She continues, I let myself in without even talking to her. "Seriously?" She close the door behind her and still waiting for me to talk.
 
 
"I'm just here to check...." I turn around and incidentally bumped the wine glass she's holding. Some of the red wine spill in her chest, I immediately wrap my arms around her waist while my other arm holds the wine glass. I the wine that drips on her chest and it that turn into a love bite.
 
 
"What are you doing?" She breathes uneven just like me.
 
 
"Just don't talk." I look then crushed my lips on her. I just forget everything, all that matters is this moment. Me and her.
 
 
 
Were both breathless again as I stop the kiss, I rest my forehead on her, both her eyes close. I gently plant a kiss on her forehead and lips then I lift her and went to her room. I'm insane... YES I AM! I lay her in the bed and just stare at her for God knows how long, I kiss her again in the lips, biting and nibbling it once in a while, its like a drug that I can't get enough of. I slowly lie on top of her not giving her a chance to talk or protest. I kiss her and after a while she respond.
 
 
 
Her hands are tangled on my hair while my hands caress her face and sides, stopping once in a while to just stare at her and give her another love bite on the neck or chest. I want more but I know its not right, I want her to be mine but I know this is not the right time. I kiss her jawline, nibble her ear, kissing and biting that sweet spot on her neck. The moans that escapes from is music to my ears. I bring her hand to my mouth and start to kiss it, one finger at a time, the center of her palm and then make my way to her shoulder.
 
 
 
"Sorry but I can't control myself." I whisper to her. "I promise you I won't do anything else."
 
 
"What are you doing here?" She whispers. 
 
 
"I just told you, I can't control myself." I said. "Your lips, your tongue, your scent and the way you touch me its just so addictive." I her earlobe one more time that rewards me with a very moan from her.
 
 
"Stop."
 
 
"I said I can't." I roll on the other side of the bed bringing her with me. "Kiss me." I plead. 
 
 
"No! Let go of me." She's about to stand up but I hold her tightly. "Let go."
 
 
"Please." I look at her. "Kiss me." 
 
 
 
The intense of her stare made my inside melts, I hold her waist with my left hand while the other holds her neck. She slowly look at my lips then back to my pleading eyes. Please kiss me, just one more kiss.  My eyes said to her in silence. She slowly kiss my chin that send tingling sensation all over my body, then may jawline leaving a trail of saliva that makes me moan and wanton. She stare back at me then in a snap of the finger she attacks my lips, I groan in response, the kiss is much more intense and passionate. I travel my hands on her back, grinding our bodies with each other, my crotch to her core. 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
I slowly slipped my arms under her head, she's sleeping peacefully beside me. I smile as I stare at her swollen lips. The love bites around her chest and shoulder, She moan while I keep giving her peck on the lips. I chuckle as she try to push me away from her. She turn to the other side but I pull her to face me, she wiggle her body and turn again to face away from me but then again I pull her one more time.
 
 
 
"You won't get some more sleep if you keep turning your back on me." I said. She sigh and go back to sleep. I'm contented with just like this, me and her in one bed. Cuddling. 
 
 
 
After a few more minutes she went back to dream land, I carefully remove my arm and slowly get up on the bed. I should wash up first. My lips are also swollen and i'm loving every bit of it knowing that she's the reason why my lips are so plump and red right now. Nothing happen to us, just kiss and cuddle. No love making nor ing. I wash my face after removing my top then go to her walk in closet to look for a spare towel for me to use,as I look for a towel I spotted a big envelope in the corner of the cabinet. I opened it and found a bunch of pictures of her and... I also found a small black ring box along with it. I put it back quickly then went out of the walk in closet.
 
 
 
"I have to go." I whisper. "I know you're awake." She slowly opens her eyes and stare at me. I caress her cheeks as I kiss her nose and forehead then lean closer to whisper something to her. She sighs and sit up. I chuckle.
 
 
"What?" She ask silently.
 
 
"Your lips, its swollen." I kiss her for the last time before standing up, I put my hoodie on and my shades. "See you in the office."  I close her bedroom door quietly then lean my head on it for a couple of minutes, I smile, never in my wildest dream that I will spend the night with her............
 
 
 
=================================================================================================================
 
 
 
I sit quietly on the bedroom floor, the polariod pictures of me and Love are scattered everywhere. I need to look at it for the last time before I throw it or burn or bury somewhere else. Tears stream down my cheeks as I reminisce everything in the pictures, recalling the events we share for the last two years. The pictures says it all, our love for each other is written on our faces that's been captured and treasured over the past years trough the pictures but everything has come to an end. 
 
 
 
I decided to throw away all the memories we have, I came to a point that I can't take it anymore. The burning feeling of loneliness is killing me, I still love him but I think that's just it. I wear the engagement ring while my finger tips keeps holding my swollen lips. Now I know what's the result of kissing all throughout the night. I smile as I remember every touch, kiss, nibble and we made last night. I look down and saw again the love bites he put on my chest, good thing I don't have to leave the house or else everyone will ask me about these hickeys.
 
 
 
"Who is it?" I shout as the doorbell rang. I hurriedly open the door and found Marcus on my door step. "What brings you here?"
 
 
"I just drop by to tell you that I talk to Jin-hee already." He said and went inside my apartment.
 
 
"Then?"
 
 
"I told her that i'm not ready for a new relationship."
 
 
"What is her reaction?" 
 
 
"I know she's mad but she understands."  He sighs. "Why it can't be her." He look at me. "I hope she's the one that my heart screams, that my heart loves but I can't scold my heart and tell it who to love."
 
 
"At least you've been honest with her." 
 
 
"I know." He said. 
 
 
"So what will happen next?"
 
 
"I ask her if we can be friends, she said yes but I still need to give her time."
 
 
"Want something to eat?"  I ask and he nod. I wonder to the kitchen and prepare something for us but my world stops when I show him enter my room. "Don't go there... please." I run towards the bedroom.
 
 
"Don't throw it." He said.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Don't throw it because you're going to regret it." He said in a serious tone. "So he's the one." He picks one of the pictures and wave it in the air. "I won't tell it to anyone but don't throw it."
 
 
"Okay!" I smile at him and I know that my secrets are safe.
 
 
"You'll regret it."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Been there, done that." He smiles. "And when my senses are back I regret everything, I missed her more."
 
 
"Even this?" I wiggle my left hand showing my engagement ring.
 
 
"Even that." He shakes his head. "He's handsome." He teases me.
 
 
"I know." I scoot down and gather all the pictures then put it back to the envelope. After that I remove the ring and place it back to the walk in closet.
 
 
 
I'm not worried that Marcus find out who is the man that kills me silently, i'm just happy that some how I have a friend that I can turn to when i'm down since my friends are mostly in Manila. I'm thankful that I met him expect the thing happen between us