CHAPTER 5: 'LOVE' IS BACK

Love
 
 CHAPTER 5 'LOVE' IS BACK
 
 
Everything is a blur, everything is a whirlwind, my mind is shutting down. I'm so tired and about to sleep, this past few days i'm very busy, The other day i'm with Youngbae with his manger for an interview in a magazine, then with Daesung and Seung hyun for a show then last night until this morning with Jiyong for a photo shoot. A couple of hours ago i'm in the plane with the staff bound to Japan because of a fan meet and concert for JVIPs.
 
 
"Where are you going?" Eun ji unnie ask me when we bump into each other in the lobby of the hotel.
 
 
"I'm just going to walk around, I have free time." I smile at her.
 
 
"Okay! See you later at the rehearsal." She said. "What time will the boys arrive?"
 
 
"8 PM." I said, she glance at her watch then look back at me.
 
 
"You have a lot of free time."
 
 
"Yes! Bye unnie."
 
 
"Bye."
 
 
 
I walk and walk and walk, I want to get lost, to go to unfamiliar places but too bad even I close my eyes I know where i'm at. Tokyo is a place full of memories.... memories that's been hard to forget. Stop it Gian! Just walk until you get tired. I walk again going in and out of the stores. My stomach is rumbling I haven't eaten anything since last night, What to eat? Why do I bother to think? Everything in my taste buds are all the same. Bland...
 
 
"Gian." I stop when someone hold my shoulder. "I keep calling your name but you seem pre-occupied with something."
 
 
"Sorry! I'm trying to figure out what to eat." It's Kangin.
 
 
"What are you doing here?"
 
 
"The boys have a fan meet tomorrow  afternoon then a concert in the evening. You?"
 
 
"We have MV shoot."
 
 
"Okay."
 
 
"You want to eat? My treat." He said. "Let's eat sushi."
 
 
"I'm craving for ramen." I lied. I just want to be alone and drink, to get drunk. "Maybe next time."
 
 
"Wait, I have an idea." He hold my wrist and stand close to me. "Let's eat ramen first then sushi with sake." He look at me. "Please."
 
 
"But..."
 
 
"Please." He sound hopeful.
 
 
"Okay." I smile weakly.
 
 
"Deal?" He lay his hand in front of me and I take it, we shake hands and he smile widely.
 
 
"Deal."
 
 
We both went to the ramen shop, We both order Odari ramen. I'm not in the mood to talk or listen but he becomes a good friend of mine since Suengri introduce me to him a couple of months ago, he's nice and very easy to be with, always have a smile on his lips.
 
 
"Where's Suengri?"
 
 
"He's still in Seoul with the boys." I said. "I arrive here with the staff."
 
 
"Nikki?"
 
 
"She will arrive with them and the manages." I replied. "You don't have work today?"
 
 
"The MV shoot will resume tomorrow."
 
 
"Okay."
 
 
"Are you dating someone right now?" He suddenly asks.
 
 
"No."
 
 
"Why?" He said. "Why not? I mean you're attractive, nice, sweet." He said. "Don't tell me you're married." What he said tugs my heart painfully.
 
 
"My parents are strict."
 
 
"Seriously?"
 
 
"NO!" I shake my head. "Married life is not for me."
 
 
"Why? I think you're going to be a good wife and mother to your kids."
 
 
"I don't think so." I shake my head and continue to stare at my food.
 
 
I divert the topic asking questions about his life and his group, I don't want to talk about my personal life especially that marriage thing because it makes my heart becomes heavy, it makes my mood become sour and it makes my eyes become watery. After an hour in the ramen shop we both decide to walk around until we reach the sushi restaurant, we talk and drink sake, I enjoy drinking more then the talking and eating part. I insist that I should pay the bill since I drink a lot and its also an apology for not being a good companion with Kangin, I can't even count how many times he need to tap my shoulder or snap his fingers in my face just to bring my senses back to the present.
 
 
"I told you earlier i'm going to treat you." He said.
 
 
"I drink too much, I should pay." I respond.
 
 
"Its fine, we have a deal remember? I'm going to pay no arguments."
 
 
"Fine."
 
 
"Let's go i'll drop you off to your hotel, is it okay if we just walk?" He ask and I nod.
 
 
We walk in silence going to my hotel, in silence or i'm not listening to him again? I'm still tired to the bones then the sake adds up to my dilemma, my vision is blurred, my head is pounding and I think I can't walk straight. I think....
 
 
"Thank you for today." He suddenly say.
 
 
"I should be the one to thank you. I'm not a good companion or listener." I chuckle.
 
 
"Its fine." He smiles genuinely. "Can I ask you something?"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Can you go out with me when you return to Seoul?" He asked.
 
 
"What?" I become dumbfounded for a second.
 
 
"I'm asking you to go out with me." He repeats. "I want to get to know you more."
 
 
"Why?" I ask and chuckle. 
 
 
"Because I like you." He said straight in my eyes. "So?" He said. "Is that Jiyong?" I turn around.
 
 
"Jiyong?" I look at him. "He's still in the plane right now." I said, checking my phone for time.
 
 
"It's Jiyong, I also saw him in the Sushi restaurant earlier."
 
 
"Really?"
 
 
"So what's your answer?"
 
 
"Okay!" I said without thinking.
 
 
"Thank you. You made me happy." He lean and kiss my forehead. "I'll call you later." And with that he leaves the hotel. I roam my eyes around, Jiyong?
 
 
 
=================================================================================================================
 
 
 
A guy aimlessly walking around Tokyo, wearing casual clothes with a cap and shades, puffing his cigarette. His mind is somewhere far from where he is. He walks and walks and walks, don't get him wrong, he's happy right now, very happy to be exact but his past haunts him. He looks around wondering where he will go but suddenly stop when he saw his past.
 
 
Hi Love. He said quietly. I'm shocked, of all the places, I find you here. He stare at her while talking to a man. How are you Love? Its been more than 5 years ago since I last saw you. He murmurs, he sits in the bench still puffing his cigarette and not taking off his gaze at her.
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
 
"Love what the hell are you doing?" She shouts while tapping my shoulder.
 
 
"I'm still sleepy." I mumble. "Love I want to sleep."
 
 
"You're not coming with me today?" She whines.
 
 
"Where?" I look at her with eyes half open.
 
 
"I'm going to fit my wedding gown today." She whines again like a kid. "I thought you're going to accompany me today that's why you sleep here." She slaps my so hard that makes me yelp.
 
 
"Fine i'll come with you but its your fault when I can't contain myself when I saw you in that wedding dress."
 
 
"What will you going to do?" She slap me one more time, I suddenly move and pinned her in the bed.
 
 
"I might tear off that gown and make love to you." I wink at her. "Honeymoon first before wedding." I kiss her neck and her jaw line.
 
 
"Stop!" She wiggles puffing her cheeks in annoyance. "I love you." She giggles and stop protesting underneath me. "Get off me, the door is not lock my mom and dad might come in."
 
 
"No!" I state. "Were going to get married next week, so it won't matter to them."
 
 
"Just take a shower, we will be late."
 
 
"I need a kiss from my wife first." i pout my lips and close my eyes waiting for her lips on mine.
 
 
"No!" She said but after a few seconds I finally felt her soft lips on mine. I sigh in contentment, I kiss her back, rubbing her sides endlessly. "Can you take a shower now?"
 
 
"Yes" I look at her and kiss her nose. "I love you Love."
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
He stand up and follow the girl and the guy while keeping a good distance to them. He just stare at her back, memorizing every inch and corner of her body. He chuckles, even though she hides in a crowd he will spot her in an instant. He stops when the two went inside in a Sushi Restaurant, good thing there's another bench across the street, so he went there and sit, lighting another cigarette while staring at her.
 
 
You're drinking again. He silently said. Is that my fault? He puffs his cigarette and exhale deeply. I bet you're also smoking again.
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
"Do you have your tuxedo already Love?" She ask as she shift to her seat and face me.
 
 
"I'll get it tomorrow." I answer back.
 
 
"Love, i'm nervous." She said again.
 
 
"Anything wrong?" I grab her hand and kiss it repeatedly, trying to calm her nerves.
 
 
"What if you don't like the wedding dress?" She sighs and stare at me while i'm driving.
 
 
"I will like anything you wear." I glance at her. "But I like it more when you're ."I laugh while she scoffs.
 
 
"I should be all the time so that you will like me more and to keep you away from other woman."
 
 
"That would be a great idea." I smile maliciously. "You, walking around our house."
 
 
"ert."
 
 
"We're talking about your body Love." I laugh. "So yes i'm a proud ert." I laugh again and park our car. "Let's go."
 
 
We both went in the bridal boutique hand and hand while talking about the things that we should accomplish until tomorrow. I want to get this wedding done and to start a new life with my Love. She's so precious to me, like a piece of jewelry that's expensive and rare. 
 
 
I scan the magazine while waiting for her to fit the gown, everything suits her so I don't know why is she worried. What's taking her so long? She's been in the fitting room for a long time now, i'm so anxious and impatient  to the point that I want to see what's happening behind the curtain.
 
 
 
"Sir." The girl calls my attention and slowly she grab the curtain and set it aside, revealing my wife wearing that perfect wedding dress. My jaw drops while my mouth is salivating. Its just a simple strapless wedding dress with bead works.
 
 
"You like it?" She sound uncertain. I stand in front of her, scanning her from head to toe. "What?"
 
 
"You look great Love." I smile widely. "Let's go."
 
 
"Where?"
 
 
"Were heading straight to our honeymoon." I wink at her. The staff is trying her best not to smile because of what I said but she failed.
 
 
"Stop fooling around and tell me what you think about the gown."
 
 
"I'm not fooling around." I smile. "You're so beautiful. Wait don't move." I grab my phone. "Smile for me Love." She complies and I take a picture of her. I walk towards where she stands and lean closer to her ears. "I'm doing my best not to rip that wedding gown right now."
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"Stop!" She said trying her best not to make any sound, i'm pinning her in the bed again, we just arrive from the wedding gown fitting and the souvenir shop.
 
 
"No!" I kiss her repeatedly, tugging her pants down. "That gown made me so hot." I said. "You're so damn hot in that gown."
 
 
"Don't..." She said but both of us suddenly heard a knock on the door, I immediately stand up as if were not doing anything.
 
 
"Dinner's ready." Love's mom said.
 
 
"Coming." Love shouts. "Let's eat." She smiles at me, starts to flirt and get dirty with me. "I'm hungry." She suddenly stops and was about to walk towards the door.
 
 
"I don't like." I stop her. "Look." I said pointing at my weapon.
 
 
"Let me fix that for you Love." She giggles and suddenly kneel in front of me.
 
 
" it hard." I whisper, then all I can see are stars and fireworks.
 
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
He jerk when an old woman sit beside him. He look at the Sushi restaurant and found her drinking quietly, he grab his phone and look for something. I still have your picture Love, you in that wedding dress. You look so lovely. He said to himself.
 
 
"Is that your wife?" The old woman ask.
 
 
"No!" He shake his head.
 
 
"Why? When you stare at the picture your eyes are full of happiness and love."
 
 
"She's not my wife." He simply said.
 
 
"Too bad, you look good together."
 
 
"Thank you." He smile, he then immediately turn to the other direction because the man is looking where he's sitting.
 
 
"You will only find true happiness with her." She blurted out.
 
 
"I'm married with someone else." He said.
 
 
"I bet you love the girl wearing the wedding gown rather than your wife."
 
 
He follow the two again, wondering where they're going. The two ended up in the hotel where the girl stays, he just stare at them while the guy talks to his LOVE. I really do wish that you're already move on  just like me, i'm happy now and contented with my life. I wish you good life and health. Thank you for everything and Bye... Love. The guy said silently while his eyes follow the girl in the hotel lobby then with one last look, he turn around and leave... leave her again.
 
 
 
===================================================================================================================
 
 
 
The fan meet went well, the venue is full of VIPs. I can't believe they can fill up the whole arena just for a simple fan meet with games, q and a portion and fooling around, the five of them are really on their elemnt. I think all of them are born for this kind of job. 30 minutes before the concert starts, everyone are just doing this and that. 
 
 
 
"Gian can you put this in ear to Jiyong." Nikki said.
 
 
"Sure." I grab the in ear and look for Jiyong in the dressing room. "Jiyong." I said. "Here." He clip the belt like thing in his waist then I put a tape on his back to secure the wire and prevents it from moving. I'm itching to ask him if he went here in Japan earlier than the others, it bothers me a lot because of what Kangin told me.
 
 
"Thank you." He simply said.
 
 
"One more Gian." Nikki hand me another in ear. "That's Seung Hyun's." She adds.
 
 
"He's in the other room, smoking." Byung Yung oppa said. I went to the other room, Seung Hyun is all by himself smoking his cigarette.
 
 
"I need to put this on you." I show him the in ear, he just stand up without saying any word then removes his coat and shirt. He snap the belt on then turn his back on me. I just do what I did earlier with Jiyong. I made sure that it is secure for them to perform better.
 
 
"Noona!" Daesung shout, both me and Seung Hyun look at him. "Someone is looking for you." I don't know why my heart beats faster but I suddenly feel uneasy.
 
 
"Hyung what are you doing here?" I suddenly hear Suengri's voice. "Are you going to watch the concert?"
 
 
"Yes!" I heard a guy's voice.
 
 
"Noona, Kangin hyung is looking for you." Daesung said. Kangin suddenly appear on my vision followed by Jiyong and Youngbae. Then a crushing sound entered my ears.
 
 
"!" Seung Hyun hiss.
 
 
"What happen?" Boram oppa hurriedly came inside, He's Youngbae's manager.
 
 
"The cup slipped in my hand." Seung Hyun said.
 
 
"You have a wound." I said as I point in his finger. "Its small but the bleeding is non-stop."
 
 
"Wait i'll get the medical kit." Oppa said.
 
 
"Hyung are you okay?" Suengri ask.
 
 
"I'm fine, its just a small cut."
 
 
"Here." Boram oppa hands me the medical kit.
 
 
"I'm fine, I don't need that." Seung Hyun stand up and was about to leave the room but I tug his shirt so he fell back on the couch.
 
 
"Don't move, i'll just clean it." I said without looking at him. "It won't take that long." I open the medical kit grabbing a cotton ball to clean his wound. I don't know but my heart is beating faster, I wouldn't lie he is so handsome. I just shrugged everything that my head is thinking and just clean his cut. "Done. I said again, standing up and grabbing the kit.
 
 
"Thank you."
 
 
 
I just notice that everyone are gone including Kangin, I just continue walking. I didn't even notice Seung Hyun is behind me. I just gave the medical kit to Hwangssabu-nim then went to the comfort room to wash my hands and not to mention to calm my beating heart, it feels like I've run a marathon, when I come out of the restroom someone suddenly hold my arm
 
 
"Why is Kangin here?" It's Nikki.
 
 
"I don't know."
 
 
"I heard he's looking for you."
 
 
"So?" I raised my brow.
 
 
"Anyway you want to watch the concert?" She asked. 
 
 
"I'll just stay here."
 
 
"Okay! I'll be back before Suengri's solo stage." She left. Can I go home now?
 
 
I didn't knew that it feels like jungle in the backstage, it feels like everything are in fast forward. Retouching the boys make up in a flash, changing clothes in a speed of lighting, running here and there, guiding them in the backstage or on the lift. Making sure that all are smooth. No malfunction or whatsoever.
 
 
"Gian." Someone calls me, hold my arm and twirl me around.
 

"Do you need anything?" I said. "Your stage is up next."
 
 
"Are you and Kangin are going out?"
 
 
"Why?" I ask and he leave. After a few seconds or minutes one of the YG staff runs toward the lift to follow him.
 
 
"Jiyong!" She half shouts. "You forgot your shades."