CHAPTER 37: REVELATION AFTER REVELATION

Love
CHAPTER 37 REVELATION AFTER REVELATION
 
 
 
T.O.P'S POV
 
 
 
The YG family concert in Italy was a blast, the venue is full and I heard that the tickets were sold out in 2 hours. I had fun, lots of fun. That's the first time we had concert in Italy and everybody is pumped up. After the concert most of us stayed to roam around and admire the place, as for me its a breathe of fresh air. Why? Well, I've been avoiding Gian since the day I broke up with her, she attempted to talk to me a couple of times but I decline it. I never replied to her messages and I never answer her phone calls. What's to talk about right? I mean I've made a decision and nothing will ever change that.
 
 
 
When we arrive in Seoul there's been a lot of murmurs and whispering, our staff are all agitated all of a sudden. Our managers suddenly panics and what's worst, there is a sudden meeting for us. Just the five of us with the managers and I bet its a serious matter. All I want to do is go to my villa and sleep and rest and tomorrow I will meet up with Scarlet. The other members are starting to ask about me and Gian. I'm shocked I know they've been talking and hanging out with Gian but i'm certain that they still didn't know that I broke up with her.
 
 
 
"Kevin, are you sure?" That's the first thing we heard when we arrive at the meeting room in YG, its Nikki noona. "Ask Nash and Tori or Sasha... If I know what she's been up to and where the hell she is right now I won't call you... I know.... Call me if you hear from her or find her... Thank you...."
 
 
 
"What's wrong noona?" Suengri asked and sit beside her. "And what's with the rush for this meeting?" He adds and then Sajangnim enters the room.
 
 
"I want you all to meet Jihoo." Sajangnim said and the guy bow at us. "He's replacing Gian, he will be the new assistant manager."
 
 
"WHATTTTTTTTT?" Everybody said in unison then the 4 guys look at me. 
 
 
"Where's my cousin? Sajangnim?" Nikki noona stand up and I bet she doesn't know anything about all this commotion.
 
 
"She resigned yesterday." Sajangnim said like nothing is really matters now.
 
 
"What? Why?" Noona asked again.
 
 
"The day after you introduce her to me, she told me that she really can't accept the job and she wants to backed out." Sajangnim explains. "She doesn't want to work in our company but I told her that she's the only one I can trust at that time to be with the boys, so I told her that she should give it a try for a year." He stops and sigh. "She's determine to leave the country that day but I persuade her to stay and meet with the Bigbang members. Then I give her my word, I told her to work for me until the Family concert ends, if she wants to stay I will be happy but if not she can hand me her resignation letter and unfortunately she did, yesterday."
 
 
"God! For sure she's somewhere else right now and I wonder how long will she be gone." Noona murmurs.
 
 
"I really thought that she enjoyed working here." Sajangnim responds.
 
 
"I know she's happy with the company but I bet its something to do with her ex-fiance." She said with burst of anger. "I hate that guy."
 
 
"That's a news." Sajangnim frowns. "I can't do anything about it, so Jihoo." He faces our new assistant manager. "Maybe you can talk to the managers a day after tomorrow and familiarized everything about the group, the schedules, that kind of stuffs."
 
 
"Yes sajangnim."
 
 
"Okay! I know all of you are tired so you can go home now."
 
 
 
Jiyong literally drag me to the company van and he insist that I will stay in our dorm. I know that he wants to talk to me about all the things that happen in the past few hours and I don't blame him or them but this is the last thing I want to do right now, i'm not in the mood to explain what happen. All I want to do is rest. When we arrive at the dorm and the managers are gone, I went to my room and just lie on the bed, I don't want to face any of them. Scarlet called me and asked if I can drop by to her place and I told her that I will try because i'm really tired.
 
 
 
"I'll go now." I said when I went out of my room, the four of them are in the living room.
 
 
"Oh no hyung, you're not going to leave this dorm unless you told us what's ing wrong." Jiyong roars.
 
 
"Nothing's wrong." I smile and shake my head.
 
 
"Gian noona, resigned and you smiling in this kind of situation, so there's definitely something ing wrong." He said.
 
 
"I'll go to my apartment. I'm tired and in need of sleep."
 
 
"I'll come with you." Jiyong stands up and walk towards me. "Are we going to use your car or mine? Am I going to drive or you're going to drive?"
 
 
"You're not going to stop, aren't you?" 
 
 
"No!"
 
 
"I'll drive." I said.
 
 
"We'll come to." Daesung said. "I want to speak with noona."
 
 
"Fine." I said.
 
 
 
I drive my car, Jiyong is in the passenger seat while Daesung is in the back seat. Seungri drives his own car and he's with Youngbae. I don't know what will be waiting for us in the apartment, I don't know if Gian will be there. I'm thinking a lot of scenarios in my head right now and they're not helping at all. I know as of the moment the guys will take GIan's side but i'm not mad at them, I know they treasure her a lot.
 
 
 
"Seung Hyun-shhi." I startle when I saw the apartment manager, emerging from Gian's unit.
 
 
"Good afternoon." I bow at him, Jiyong, Daesung, Youngbae and Suengri are behind me. They also bow and greet the guy. "How are you?"
 
 
"Were good." I smile. "We just came back from Italy."
 
 
"I see." He smile back.
 
 
"What are you doing there?" I point at the unit in front of mine.
 
 
"Oh, i'm checking the place. Gian move out yesterday." He said. "But she leave all the furnitures."
 
 
"Wait! What?" Daesung seems to be in shocked and worried all of a sudden.
 
 
"Move out? Are you serious?" Suengri frowns.
 
 
"Yes." He nods. "She's in a hurry. Anyway I have to go now." He bows. "And Seung Hyun I will understand if you will move out as well, I remember you told me that you choose this apartment building because of the privacy and Gian work in your company."
 
 
"She is." I said. I walk inside my apartment and toss my bag on the couch. I grab a bottle of wine and open it. "Join me for a drink?" I look at them but no one answers.
 
 
"Just tell us what happen." Jiyong said, grabbing a wine glass and the bottle in my hand. "What did you do this time hyung?"
 
 
"What are you talking about?"
 
 
"Did you dumped her again?" Youngbae asked.
 
 
"Yah!" I casually say. 
 
 
"Hyung! What's wrong with you?"
 
 
"Nothing." I shake my head. I'm about to say something more but someone knocks and Seungri immediately opens it. "Umma!"
 
 
"Good thing I went straight here." She smiles. "All of you are here."
 
 
"How's the vacation in Japan?" I asked and I half run to give her a hug.
 
 
"Good!" She smiles. "I also went to Manila." I stop and look at her. She's walking towards the kitchen and open the fridge. "Good thing Gain stocked a lot of food in here." She said.
 
 
"Wait umma, you went to Manila? Why?" I asked.
 
 
"I have time so I go there to visit the house and I found this." She hand me a piece of paper. "Where's Gian?" She look at me then look at the boys who lurks in the kitchen area as well.
 
 
"She's still in the office." I said.
 
 
"Okay! I just drop by to see you, i'll go home now." 
 
 
"Umma, call me when you got home."
 
 
"Sure." She smiles. "If you have time, why don't you all go to the house and have dinner with us? And bring the girls you're dating."
 
 
"I'll come umma." Youngbae raise his hands.
 
 
"Tell Gian to come as well, she's been busy this past few weeks."
 
 
"Yes umma." 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Hi... 
 
 
I really don't know what went wrong, why are we in this situation again. I don't remember if I did something bad that made you decide to broke up with me. The cold treatment is making me weak, you avoided every attempt I do for us to talk but... I trust you, I know in time you will enlighten me with everything that's happening right now. I love you and I know that you love me back. What we have or had is real, you've been so nice to me and I felt loved by you. 
 
 
 
I trust you, I really do. I trust you that you won't break my heart again, that in time we will be together again. I'm not mad at you, I will never be mad at you. If you're ready to talk to me, you know where to find me. 
 
 
 
Happy Birthday. 
 
 
I miss you. I miss us. I love you so much and you know that.
 
 
 
 
It's a letter from Gian, I crumpled the paper and shoved it in my jeans pocket. She still love me even though I push her away? Is she crazy? She still love me after everything that I say? After I told her that i'm breaking up with her without any explanations? Are all woman like her? She's unbelievable. 
 
 
 
 
===================================================================================================
 
 
 
 
DAESUNG'S POV
 
 
 
"Is that a letter from Gian noona?" I look up at hyung, I notice the paper his umma gave him. "Is that from her?"
 
 
"Yes." He simply said and sip red wine from his glass. 
 
 
"Is that letter given to you after your birthday?"
 
 
"The letter says Happy Birthday, so no."
 
 
"I see. Did she say that she loves you?"
 
 
"Yes!" He casually says. 
 
 
"Daesung-ah, what's wrong?" Jiyong hyung tap my shoulder. "Why?"
 
 
"She saw you.." I said staring at Seung Hyun hyung.
 
 
"What you just said don't make sense at all." He walk towards the living room and sit on the couch.
 
 
"The day of your birthday, you're with Scarlet in our dorm." I said. "Right?"
 
 
"So?" He sit up straight and stare at me.
 
 
"Hyung, what are you talking about?" Suengri said.
 
 
"Noona saw you and Scarlet in your bedroom...." I stop. "I saw you and her in your bedroom...."
 
 
"God! Stop the suspense and cut to the chase." Youngbae hyung said and sit as well.
 
 
"You and Scarlet are having s*x, you both didn't realized that I enter the dorm, I thought you're with noona but I got shocked when I heard Scarlet's voice."
 
 
"What?" Jiyong hyung shouts. "Hyung, why are you so careless?"
 
 
"Then all of a sudden noona came, she's holding a box of cake and she just stood there watching the both of you, saying I love you to each other." I'm still staring at hyung, he seems to be in shocked but he keeps a straight face.
 
 
"So?" He said.
 
 
"Then she went out, I followed her. The elevator stops on the 17th floor I bet she went to Marcus' unit, I got worried so I waited for her in the parking lot then Seungri came and I told him to stay with me, after an hour we spotted noona and I ask her to have dinner with us."
 
 
"Why didn't you tell me that hyung?" Seungri cuts my story but I didn't answer him.
 
 
"She acts as if she didn't see her boyfriend with another woman, in the bed. She smiles and laugh with us then she told us she will meet with Jin-hee and that made me more worried."
 
 
"Why? Jin-hee is a good friend of noona." Jiyong hyung said.
 
 
"Jin-hee's in Japan that time hyung." I answer Jiyong hyung and I kept my eye contact with Seung Hyun hyung. "She keeps telling us that Jin-hee will fetch her."
 
 
"How did you know Jin-hee's in Japan?" Its Youngbae hyung.
 
 
"A couple of hours before my flight going back here, I bumped into her. She's with her mom and they will stay there for two weeks." I explain."Then the next day I went to her apartment but she's not there, to check on her."
 
 
"Are you done with your story?"
 
 
"Can't you see hyung?" I raise my voice. "You mess up... again. How many times do you have to torture her? To hurt her?"
 
 
"I told her we're over."
 
 
"She never cry that night, she just stare at the both of  you. She heard you say I love you over and over again, I know the pain is lashing through her that time. I want to walk towards her and drag her away from that scene but  she suddenly left." I sit in front of hyung. "Can't you see how mess up the things right now?" He didn't answer and I didn't open my mouth again.
 
 
 
 
===================================================================================================
 
 
 
 
T.O.P'S POV (FLASHBACK)
 
 
 
 
"Can we talk? Sorry I have to sneak inside your room but I really want to talk to you." I heard her voice as I heard the door of my hotel room closes.
 
 
"What do you want Gian?"
 
 
"Just talk, about us."
 
 
"There's no us." I say and turn to face her. "How many times do I have to tell you that?"
 
 
"Why? I mean, all of a sudden you broke up with me. I'm lost."
 
 
"Because I never loved you and I will never have feelings for you."
 
 
"But... A couple of weeks ago..." She stops and stare at me. "You said that you love me no matter what happen."
 
 
"Do you still believe in that?" I chuckle. "Gian, i'm tired. The concert just ended and tomorrow the rest of us will roam around Italy."
 
 
"I know that, oppa said that I should come with you."
 
 
"No!" I shake my head. "Please don't come." I sigh. "Look whatever we had is all a lie."
 
 
"Lie? All... of it?"
 
 
"Yes!" I answer immediately. "Everything. I mean everything. From the start until up to now."
 
 
"What do you mean?"
 
 
"The first time we met in Italy..." I start. "I just broke up with my girlfriend that time, I just need someone who can comfort me."
 
 
"The first time we met?" She scoffs and she seem to be in shocked. 
 
 
"Everything is a lie Gian. The courtship. The dates. The vacation on different countries. The proposal here in Italy. Its all LIES. That's why I didn't show up in our wedding day."
 
 
"You never really loved me?"
 
 
"FINALLY!" I clap a couple of times. "YOU FINALLY GOT IT!"
 
 
"Even the wedding?"
 
 
"Yes! I don't love you. I never loved you." I said. "Its all guilt Gian. I thought its love, that's why the night I spend in your apartment something happened to us. I really thought it was love but its not."
 
 
"Why me? I didn't do anything wrong to you." She whispers, she looks lost. "Why me Love?"
 
 
"Don't call me that." I wave my hands in the air. "I hate hearing that word. Why you?" I pause and look at the window. "You're an easy target. I can't believe you fell for me that fast, I can't believe that you agreed in a long distance relationship. Who am I to turn you down? I mean look at you. You're a total hottie. I mean i'm just a man."
 
 
"Please stop!" She said. "Please tell me that everything we had is real."
 
 
"Its not." I said. "Now that me and Scarlet is okay, I don't need you anymore." There's a long silence, she didn't talk so I just waited for her to get out of my room.
 
 
"Do you really love her?"
 
 
"Yes! I can picture myself marrying her. I want to build a family with her." 
 
 
"But what about me? You didn't see me that way? Like you see in Scarlet?"
 
 
"No!" 
 
 
"Look at me."
 
 
"I can't stand staring at you. I can't stand to be with you." I turn to face her. "Please don't look at me in my eyes." She step back then fix her gaze on the floor. "If you see me walking down the hallway please take a different route or just pretend that you didn't see or notice me." I said. "I know you and the guys have an agreement that when in front of other people you will all act as if you didn't know each other well."
 
 
"I'm sorry, I didn't notice that you didn't want me that way." She says in a soft voice.
 
 
"I'm fine with my life, why the hell did you come back? To take revenge?"
 
 
"No!" She shakes her head still looking at the floor. "I just wanted to see you, I just wanted to check on you."
 
 
"I'm fine. Everybody is fine. Haven't you watch TV or read articles about me on the net? You shouldn't have come to Seoul, if I know that Nikki noona is your cousin I will ask sajangnim to transfer her to the other group."
 
 
"She has nothing to do with what we have."
 
 
"I know." I sigh. "Do you still love me Gian?"
 
 
"Yes! Isn't that obvious?"
 
 
"Look at me." I said. "Look me in the eye." She slowly lifted her gaze and stare at me. "Please do me a favor." I stop I stare back at her. "When you go back to Seoul, go straight to the office and hand your resignation letter."
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"I want to start a new life with Scarlet. Give your resignation letter to Sajangnim and leave your apartment immediately. I don't care where you will go. Gian, I want to be happy."
 
 
"Is that what you really want?" We both stare at each other. Her eyes are pleading me to say NO.
 
 
"Yes! Can you do that for me?" I stop. "I don't want to see you ever again. I don't want to look at your eyes. I don't want to be near you. I don't want you to call me LOVE. I don't love you. Will you do the favor i'm asking you?" 
 
 
"Yes." She said immediately and with a nod. "I hope you will find that happiness you want to achieve." She smiles, her eyes are full of emotions. She tear her gaze to mine and sigh. "Consider it done... I mean the favor you're asking. Bye." And with that she open and closes the door quietly.
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
NOTE:
 
So there, Love's identity is revealed. Do you see it coming? I hope you all like this chapter. Thank you for reading my story please comment, upvote and subscribe. Good night! :)