CHAPTER 3: RAIN (PART 1)

Love
 CHAPTER 3 RAIN (PART 1)
 
 
 
Yes... Yes... I will marry you.
 
 
Tears stream down my cheeks, this is so unexpected. I know he will proposed to me but not this early, we've been talking about marriage but its not serious, we've been only together for more than 2 years, we both have priorities and work but i'm really happy that he wants me to be his wife. He slip the ring in my finger and hug me tightly, he wants me to be by his side forever and I can't wait for that day to arrive. 
 
 
"Stop crying love." He wipe my tears and kiss my lips. "Let's get married next month."
 
 
"Next month?" 
 
 
"Yes next month." He smiles. "On your birthday."
 
 
"Why are you in a hurry?." I ask. "And why did you leave me alone in the cafe?"
 
 
"I peel the petals one by one love." He said and point at the floor. Red rose petals are scattered around the whole hotel room in Italy, even in the bedroom and bathroom.
 
 
"You don't have to do all of this."
 
 
"I want it to be special, I want you to be happy."
 
 
"You made me happy." I tap his chest and smile at him. "You have no idea how happy I am right now love."
 
 
"And you don't how happy I am when you say YES love." He kiss my forehead and my nose. "Thank you."
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
"Mom, I ask your daughter to marry me and she said yes." My fiancee break the news to my parents, he insist that he will come with me, he wants to personally tell them that he proposed to me.
 
 
"I'm so happy for the both of you." My mom sniffs.
 
 
"Just take care of my daughter." My dad shakes his hand and taps his back. I can breathe normally now I thought they will go nuts when they found out that i'm about to get married.
 
 
"We both decided that we will get married next month on the day of her birthday."
 
 
"What? Why such a rush? Gian, are you pregnant?" My mom eyed me then staring at my tummy.
 
 
"No!" I shake my head.
 
 
"Mom, she's not pregnant." My love said. "I just don't believe in long term engagement."
 
 
"I thought she's pregnant." My mom smiles and look at my dad.
 
 
"If the both of you decides about the date, it's fine with us." My dad said. "What did your parents say?"
 
 
"They're both excited dad." He smiles and kiss the top of my head. "They can't wait to have a grandchild." He chuckles as he stare at my shock face.
 
 
"What?" I ask. 
 
 
"It's a normal thing love." He nudge my shoulder and laugh. 
 
 
"That's right me and your mom are going to ask for the same thing." My dad butted in. "Give us a lot of grandchildren."
 
 
"I told you." He kiss me once more in the head and laugh. Children? Of course I want to have children of my own, a lot actually.
 
 
 
==================================================================================
 
 
"Noona." Someone taps my shoulder, I glanced at my side and found Suengri beside me. "Hi!"
 
 
"How did you.... Nikki is beside me.... What happen?" I said and look at him confused.
 
 
"I knew it you're not listening." He said. Were still in the plane going to Japan.
 
 
"Are you talking to me?" 
 
 
"Yes but unfortunately your mind is somewhere far from this plane." He smiles.
 
 
"I'm sorry, i'm just thinking about my parents. They didn't know that i'm going to Japan, they might be calling me right now."
 
 
"I see, you can call them when we land noona."
 
 
"I will do that." I smile. "Excuse me, I'm going to the comfort room." I stand up and leave him for a while. 
 
 
 ====================================================================================
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
I'm in cloud nine right now, I can't take my eyes away from the ring in my finger. Yes i'm engaged and i'm so thrilled about it. Next week I will start to do some preparations for the wedding. I shake my head why would he want to get married on my birthday? Of course I want to be his wife as soon as possible but why in a hurry? Will everything be done in a span of 1 month? I grab my phone and start to call my friends one by one, i'm asking for their help about everything and i'm so glad that they will lend me a hand. One more phone call and i'm done.
 
 
"Nikki!" I shout as she answered my phone. "I'm getting married next month." I excitedly announce to her.
 
 
"What?" She shout back. "Stop messing with me."
 
 
"I'm not messing with you, I'm getting married next month."
 
 
"Really? Congratulations."
 
 
"I want you to be my Maid of honor." I declare. "Come home, i'm getting married on my birthday."
 
 
"Next month?"
 
 
"Yup!" I giggle. "Please."
 
 
"I want to but my schedule is a whirlwind right now." She said. "I'll attend in your wedding but to be safe don't make me your Maid of honor."
 
 
"Why?" I whine. 
 
 
"I told you my schedule is so busy, i'm here in Japan right now and tonight we will fly to China." She explains. "I don't want to ruin your special day. I promise I will be there."
 
 
"Okay!" I said.
 
 
"And I like to meet that fiancee of yours." She said. "Come visit me in Korea."
 
 
"I'll ask him, his busy with work right now."
 
 
"Okay! I have to go the boys will be on the stage in 5 minutes. Bye!"
 
 
"Bye!"
 
 
Stage? I shrugged my shoulders, what's her work again? Stylist? I can't remember... My phone rings again and it's my fiancee.
 
 
"Hi love." I said in pure delight.
 
 
"Hi love." He said back. "How are you? How was your day?"
 
 
"Good! You?"
 
 
"Tiring but i'm fine now, I already heard your voice." He said. "How's the planning of the wedding?"
 
 
"Still a plan." I said quietly. "We have a food tasting on weekend."
 
 
"Okay! I'll pick you up, just tell me what time." He said. "I have to go now. I love you."
 
 
"I love you too. Bye."
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
=================================================================================
 
 
 
 
I didn't realized that my vision is blurred because of the tears that's ready to fall down my cheeks. I wipe it quickly and look at myself in the mirror, how many times do I have to remind myself to stop thinking about the past? To stop thinking that nightmare? I inhale deeply and once again pain lashes to my heart, his face haunts me, every single second, minutes and hours passed by. Every inch of his body, his smile, his eyes and his touch. Damn it Gian, stop thinking about him! You're making your life miserable. I close my eyes and inhale deeply, I need to get my head straight. here I am again making fool of myself. I inhale once more and went out of the restroom.
 
 
 
"Are you okay?" Nikki ask me, I nod and continue to walk. "Are you sure?"
 
 
"Yes!" I said and went back to my seat. I want to walk around and do different kind of stuffs but i'm confined inside this plane. I want to sleep but every time I close my eyes I can just see his face and my wedding gown.
 
 
"Hi mam, do you need anything?" The flight attendant called my attention.
 
 
"Can I have a whisky please." I smile.
 
 
"Okay mam, how about you sir?" She ask Suengri.
 
 
"Iced tea." He smile back. 
 
 
"I'll get your order." She said and leave.
 
 
 
I stare at the window and all I can see are dark clouds, I think it's going to rain any moment from now, my whisky arrive and I started to drink this is the only way I know how to forget him even for a while, Suengri is talking to the flight attendant animatedly but whatever they're talking about my brain can't process it to a useful sentence. It suddenly rains and once again I feel pain, pain that tugs my heart. Sadness embrace my whole body, pain occupies my heart while pity swims in my head. I gulp the remaining whisky in the glass and ask the flight attendant for another one. I just stare at the widow and watch the rain drops on it, what did I do to experience this ordeal and to feel this pain that silently kills me.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Being an assistant manager is tiring, going here and there. talking to a bunch of people, finding a way how to get Suengri out in one piece but for me this is advantage. Since we arrive here in Japan 4 days ago, I didn't stop moving and by the end of the day i'm dead tired and just sleep in my hotel room.  Today, Suengri doesn't have any schedule, its his free day so we just roam around the streets of Tokyo with the managers. 
 
 
"Noona, I would like you to meet someone later." He said.
 
 
"Who?"
 
 
"One of my closest friends, his also an idol like me." He smiles. "Not to mention handsome."
 
 
"And who is that?"
 
 
"Just wait and see. He's waiting for us in the restaurant, he will join us for lunch."
 
 
"Okay!" I said and smile. Actually I don't like meeting new people, I don't like to socialize, I just want on my own but since Suengri is a nice guy, I will just endure it.
 
 
We arrive at the restaurant, it's a sushi restaurant and Suengri spotted his friend in an instant.
 
 
"Hyung." He bows. "How are you?"
 
 
"I'm good." His friend smiles.
 
 
"I would like you to meet our new assistant manager." He drag me and hold my shoulder. "This is Gian." He points at me. "Noona meet Kangin, member of Super junior."
 
 
"Hi!" He stands up and bow.
 
 
"She's Nikki noona's cousin."
 
 
"Really?"
 
 
"Hi! Nice to meet you." I said. 
 
 
"Be friends with each other, you're both the same age."
 
 
"Where's Nikki?" Kangin asks as he sit and grab the menu.
 
 
"She will follow us, let's eat i'm starving. Noona, I hope you like sushi." He smiles.
 
 
 
===================================================================================
 
 
 
One month have passed by, i'm still me, still secluded in my own world. Still mending a broken heart, i'm so hating myself right now. Why the hell I can't move on? Why the hell I can't forget him? Why am I suffering like this, I didn't do anything wrong, I just love him, is that a ing crime? If his not for me why the hell he became part of my life? Why the hell we bump into each other? Why the hell we dated for more than two years and why the hell he ask me to marry him? Life is really unfair and not to mention its .
 
 
 
"Gian." Byung yung oppa called me. "Come here." 
 
 
"Oppa, why?" I ask. I'm holding a lot of papers mostly schedules and Seung hyun's script. 
 
 
"I need the movie script that Seung hyun must read." He said.
 
 
"Here." I hand him but suddenly the rest of the papers slipped through my fingers. Damn it! I click my tongue and pick every paper that scattered on the floor.
 
 
"I'll help you with that." Someone with deep voice say. "Hyung, hold my coffee for me." He said and started to pick some of the papers up.
 
 
"Tabi, meet the new assistant manager." Oppa said. "Actually not really new, you know that."
 
 
"Hi!" He said and bow at me. 
 
 
"Her name is Gian. You knew her name right?" Oppa continues.
 
 
"Hi!" I said politely and bow as well.
 
 
"I heard a lot about her from my dongsengs." He said and look at his manager.
 
 
"Good! By next month she will accompany you with every solo schedule you have." 
 
 
"Oppa I have to go, Jiyong have a photoshoot." I said and bow at them. "I'll leave now."
 
 
"Okay! See you tomorrow, we have a meeting." He said and I just nod in response. "Gian!" He shouts and I turn around to face them. "Tell Nikki to call me."
 
 
"Sure," I said and leave, i'm in a hurry we can't be late for this photoshoot. I hurriedly went to the parking area and look for Nam gook oppa, he's Jiyong's manager we will pick him up in the dorm then to the location of the photoshoot.
 
 
 
After a month.
 
 
 
"Gian, can you wake Seung hyun up? I need to answer this call." Early in the morning both me and Byung Yung oppa are in Seung hyun's villa. "His room is the one on the left side." He adds.
 
 
I make my way to his bedroom, it's literally the same as his room in their dorm, full of toys. Bearbricks and any kind of toys you can imagine. Well, the villa is filled with toys. He's peacefully sleeping, laying on his front, burying his head on the pillow.
 
 
"Seung hyun, wake up." I slightly tap his shoulder. "Were going to be late."
 
 
"10 more minutes." He mumbles and look at me.
 
 
"Hurry up!" He look at me again and slowly stands up and went straight to the bathroom.
 
 
"Seung hyun..." Someone open the door and a very elegant lady appear infront of me. "Where's my son?" She smiles at me.
 
 
"He's in the bathroom taking a shower, I just went inside I hope you don't mind." I smile back.
 
 
"No problem." She said. "Have you and Byung yung eat breakfast?" She ask and I nod.
 
 
"We had coffee before we went here." I said politely.
 
 
"Coffee is not breakfast." She replied.
 
 
"Mrs. Choi." Oppa said. "Meet Gian, Bigbang's new assistant manager."
 
 
"I see." She smiles at him. "Have breakfast with us before going to work."
 
 
"We love to but we're going to be late." Oppa smile apologetically.
 
 
"I'll just pack some breakfast for the two of you."
 
 
"Thank you Mrs. Choi." 
 
 
"Thank you." I said and my phone rings. "Excuse me I have to take this call." I add, I went out of the villa, it's my dad he's just checking on me.
 
 
"Let's go." Oppa tap my shoulder, followed by Seung hyun. "YGE first then photoshoot." Oppa blurted out. The drive going to YGE is deadly quite and I feel empty again plus the fact that its raining because of a typhoon.
 
 
=================================================================================================================
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
"You two will just stay here all day long?" My mom ask.
 
 
"We have a food tasting later mom." Love said.
 
 
"Okay! Me and your dad will go to a wedding, we will be back tomorrow morning."
 
 
"Dad be careful driving, it's raining." Love said again standing up, walking with my parents going to the garage.
 
 
"I'm a good driver." My dad chuckles. "You two enjoy the food tasting."
 
 
"We will dad."  He answered back. They leave and the two of us are the only people in the house. He went straight to my room and when he comes out, he's holding two towels. "Come." He said.
 
 
"Where?" I look at him, confused. 
 
 
"Outside." He replied. 
 
 
"Its raining."
 
 
"I know." He smiles. "Let's go, its just a drizzle." He tugs me and went outside actually its not drizzling, its freaking pouring like there's no tomorrow plus the fact that the wind is blowing hard. After a few seconds we're both soaking wet, we look like idiots hugging and kissing each other under the rain. We just stand there talking about the wedding like its a normal thing, he keeps on kissing my lips, caressing my cheeks and back.
 
 
"Its cold." I smile.
 
 
"I know." He shivers. "I love you."
 
 
"I love you too." I hug him. "Let's go inside before you catch a cold."
 
 
"Wait." He said and once again he captured my lips.
 
 
The next day were both eating lunch when my parents arrive, they both look at us trying to figure something but can't comprehend.
 
 
"Your both too old to play or walk under the rain." My mom said.
 
 
"Did you two drink medicine for cough and colds?" My dad ask. "After eating you two should rest."
 
 
"How's the food tasting?" My mom ask again while patting both our foreheads. "Both of you have slight fever."
 
 
"Its fine, we finalized the food for the wedding." I said.
 
 
"Drink medicine then rest, i'll cook something for the both of you."
 
 
"It's Love's fault why were both sick." He said
 
 
"Gian, what's wrong with you?" My mom glared at me.
 
 
"But...."
 
 
"Its fine love, don't worry." He smiles.
 
 
"I hate you." I said and smile back
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
 
===================================================================================
 
 
"Gian... Gian." Oppa holds my arms. I jerk and look at him. "Your phone is ringing." My hands fumbles whlie searching my phone in my bag, it's my friend Sasha.
 
 
"Hello... Seoul... Work... I'll call you later, i'm busy... Yes, I will.... Promise... Yes... I said yes... Bye."
 
 
 
"Everything okay?" He asked. "You seem so down today, are you not feeling well?"
 
 
"I just hate when it rains." I answered him.
 
 
"Who's that? Your mom?"
 
 
"My friend, she thought that I runaway again." I chuckle bitterly. Our conversation cuts off when Seung hyun phone rings. Both me and oppa listen to a one sided conversation.
 
 
"Hello... I'll pick you up later... I have a meeting at YGE then photoshoot.... 9PM... See you later..."
 
 
"Hyung pick me up later at the villa around 8PM." Seung hyun said.
 
 
"I told you to study how to drive, so that every time you have a date you two have a privacy."
 
 
"I don't like to drive."
 
 
"Then why do you bought a luxury car?" Oppa ask, glancing at Seung hyun in the rear view mirror. "Do you know how to drive Gian?" I nod in response. "You want to acquire a korean drivers license?"
 
 
"Sure." I excitedly say.
 
 
"Okay! I'll accompany you when we have free time."
 
 
"Thank you."
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"This is Bigbang's schedule, then here's their individual schedules." Oppa said handing me papers. "Too much to handle in a day?" I nod. "After the comeback Seung hyun will do a movie while Daesung will do a Japanese show." He continues. "Then Jiyong and Youngbae will work on their respective albums while maknae will focus on his kdrama."
 
 
 
"The comeback will be next month, so I hope everything will be settled before that." Mr. Yang said. "How's the recording?"
 
 
"It's almost done hyung-nim." Jiyong responds. "I just need to revised some of my lyrics and wait for T.O.P hyung's rap lyrics."
 
 
"How about the photoshoot for the album jacket?"
 
 
"We will do that next week Sajangnim before we go to Japan."
 
 
"How about the costume concept? Nikki?"
 
 
"Everything is settled Sajangnim, the members already fit the clothes." Nikki said. "I'm just waiting for the customized accessories I ordered from Japan.
 
 
"So everything is good, meeting's over." Mr. Yang stands up and leave.
 
 
"Let's go Seung hyun have a photoshoot." I sigh deeply and followed oppa and Seung hyun at the company car.