CHAPTER 39: 3 LONG YEARS

Love
CHAPTER 39 3 LONG YEARS
 
 
 
My parents are going for a month trip in a cruise, I want to come but I have a lot of work to do. I still need to do some sketches for Tori's furniture shop then I will be the one who will manage the restaurant but before that Marcus have a out of the country trip, so I have to set all aside. Me and Zoey will come with him in Singapore. It's a 3 day convention so I have to packed our stuffed because we have an early flight tomorrow morning.
 
 
We just got home after having a dinner with our respective families. Me and Marcus are both the only child, is that weird or what? Both of us have everything, if you know what I mean. After Zoey's ballet class we went to my parents restaurant to have dinner then went home to get ready for our flight.
 
 
 
"Mommy, i'm excited." Zoey beams at me, she's only three but she's very smart, lovable and have lot of energy.
 
 
"Are you?"
 
 
"Yes!" She giggles. Zoey went to her dresser and grab a bunch of clothes then throw in her luggage.
 
 
"You can't bring that loads of clothes, Zoey." Her dad said, standing beside her bedroom door.
 
 
"Why?" She pouts. "I need to bring a lot of bathing suits daddy."
 
 
"We can buy there." Marcus said.
 
 
"Okay!" She grab most of her swimsuit and dumped the rest on the floor. "What about stuffed toys daddy?"
 
 
"Just bring one." I said to her.
 
 
"But mommy....." She pouts again and look at her dad with puppy eyes.
 
 
"Two. Just two stuffed toys." Her dad says.
 
 
"Yes!" She shouts. "Thank you daddy."
 
 
"Are you done packing?" I look at Marcus. 
 
 
"Its your job." He laughs and walk away.
 
 
"Bring your clothes here." I shout. Who am I? His personal assistant? "Boys." I murmur.
 
 
"Mommy, let's swim when we arrive there."
 
 
"Okay." I smile at her. "Since Daddy will be busy we're going to swim all day long."
 
 
"Wow! Really mommy?" She asked and I nod. "Mommy, do you like the card I made for you?"
 
 
"I love it my princess."
 
 
"I'll make you many more cards."
 
 
"Okay!" I said. Marcus appeared with a couple shirts and jeans in his hands, underwe*rs and a kit with his personal stuffs.
 
 
"Here." He said. "How about my suits?"
 
 
"Where's your garment bag?"
 
 
"I don't know." He shrugged his shoulders and put his things in the suitcase.
 
 
"Daddy always forgets where he place his things." Zoey look at me and frown.
 
 
"I know princess." I look at her.
 
 
"Mommy's the one who kept my garment bag princess not me." Marcus says while walking away from the both of us. 
 
 
"Daddy's getting old." Zoey sighs and lie on the carpeted floor. "Mommy, I want milk." I stand up and grab one of her bottles and make her a milk.
 
 
"I think you should drink milk in the glass instead feeding bottle."
 
 
"When I turn 4 years old Mommy." 
 
 
"Your turning 4 three months from now." I smile.
 
 
"When I turn 5." She smiles and reach for her bottle.
 
 
"Promise?"
 
 
"Yes, I promise."
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Zoey is grumpy when we arrive in Singapore a couple of hours ago, its a 3 hours and a half hour flight, all she do in the plane is sleep. she's still a toddler, a lot of energy but she need some sleep. Were just thankful that she doesn't have plane issues, since Marcus travels a lot sometimes he will drag us, I love to travel. I've been in different countries in my life, I love to explore new places. 
 
 
"What time is your first meeting?" I ask Marcus after he put Zoey down to the bed.
 
 
"2 in the afternoon."
 
 
"Good, I can still sleep."
 
 
"Okay. I'll just go out to look for my team, if you need anything call my secretary or just call me."
 
 
"Fine." I wave my hand and lie beside Zoey.
 
 
 
After a couple of hours, Zoey woke me up with a lot of energy. She's smiling from ear to ear, bouncing up and down the bed, running around the suite. Even though my body is still asleep I sit up on the bed and just stare at her, follow her with my eyes wherever she goes. Then her excitement hikes up a thousand notch when she saw the pool of the hotel from the balcony of the suite.
 
 
 
"Mommmmmmmmmmmmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She squeals. "I want to swim! Let's swim mommy!."
 
 
"Let's eat beside the pool." She beams at me. "Please mommy."
 
 
"Fine, let's call daddy first then order some food."
 
 
"Okay mommy." She hurriedly look for her suitcase and open it. She remove her clothes in a record time and grab her swimsuit. "Mommy." She look at me. "Should I take off my diaper?"
 
 
"Of course." I laugh and help her put her swimwear.
 
 
 
===============================================================================================
 
 
 
LOVE'S POV
 
 
 
I'm all alone in my suite, I drag a chair in the balcony and sit facing the pool of the hotel where i'm staying in. I have a fan meet this evening for my upcoming movie that will be showing here in Singapore next week. I've been busy with a lot of things, personal schedule as well as group schedule. I lit a stick of cigarette and puff it over and over again. I'm a busy man but something is missing and I don't know what it is. Maybe i'm just tired and in need of some vacation, well we will be having a vacation next month believe it or not Suengri will get married and were all excited about it.
 
 
 
I'm about to stab the cigarette bud in the ashtray when I saw a girl and a kid walking towards the pool, I wanted to take a shower and sleep for a couple  of hours before the fan meet but I decided to just sit and watch the two. The girl sit on the sun lounge and remove the little girl's robe then she put an arm floater in each arm. My room is in the 4th floor of the hotel and I can see the both of them clearly, the girl also remove her sun dress revealing her black two piece swimsuit. The both girls went to the pool and start to swim, I can say that they are both enjoying the water so much but WAIT! 
 
 
I squint my eyes and stare at the girl, I know her body is to die for and I can see that she have a flawless skin but I know that girl. I know her by heart. Am I seeing it clearly? Am I seeing it right? Its Gian! I stand up and went closer to the edge of the balcony with a glass wall, i'm not seeing a ghost and i'm definitely not wrong, that's her!   I went back inside the room then go out of the balcony as fast as I can with my phone on my hand and dialed Jiyong's number.
 
 
 
"Hyung"
 
 
"She's here."
 
 
"Who?"
 
 
"She's here, I can't be wrong, its her." I said it as fast as I can.
 
 
"Hyung, calm down. I can't understand you. Who are you talking about?"
 
 
"Where's Suengri?"
 
 
"Wait, I put you in loudspeaker." I wait for a few second but not taking my eyes off her.
 
 
"Hyung?"
 
 
"Tell me the truth, have you been talking with Gian?"
 
 
"What? Why are we talking about noona?"
 
 
"Tell me!" I insist.
 
 
"No hyung." 
 
 
"Are you sure?"
 
 
"Hyung, what's wrong with you?"
 
 
"She's here."
 
 
"Who?" It's Youngbae.
 
 
"Hyung, are you okay?" Its Daesung.
 
 
"Gian." I whisper.
 
 
"Gian noona?" Suengri shouts.
 
 
"She's here." I murmur again.
 
 
"In Singapore?" Its Jiyong again.
 
 
"Yes with a kid." I said. "A little girl."
 
 
"Kid? Little girl?" Its Seungri. "Hyung, are you sure its noona?"
 
 
"Yes. I can't be wrong." 
 
 
"Its just the two of them?" Its Daesung.
 
 
"Ye..." I stop as I saw a man walking towards the pool side. I know him, he stop and wave. The little girl wave back and went out of the pool, the guy grab the robe and put it on the her. Then Gian follows and he gave her the towel he's holding.
 
 
"Hyung.... Hyung... Are you still there?" It's Youngbae. "Hyung!"
 
 
"I'm wrong."
 
 
"Its not noona?" Youngbae is confused.
 
 
"It's her but she's with a guy."
 
 
"Who?"
 
 
"Marcus." I said in gritted teeth. 
 
 
"Marcus?"
 
 
"Can you all come here?" I said. "Now?" 
 
 
"Sure hyung." Its Jiyong again. "We'll just grab some clothes, see you in a couple of hours."
 
 
"Thank you." I said and end the call.
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"Hyung, are you sure its noona?" Daesung asked me that question for the nth time. Were in the waiting room of my fan meet that will start in 30 minutes. "Maybe its a different girl."
 
 
"Its her." I answer him quickly. 
 
 
"Are you super sure hyung?" Its Suengri.
 
 
"Yes!" I sigh. "Its Gian. Its her. Its your favorite noona."
 
 
"Why do you ask us to come here?" Jiyong ask.
 
 
"I just want to tell you guys what I saw."
 
 
"Is that all hyung?" Youngbae raise his eyebrow, as if he didn't believe what I just said.
 
 
"Hi everyone!" We all turn our head towards the door, its Nikki noona. Shes carrying a little girl and my heart starts to beat irregularly.
 
 
"That's the kid." I whisper but enough to be heard by the guys.
 
 
"Really?" Jiyong whispered as well.
 
 
"Who's that?" Eun ji noona stand up from the couch from the other side of the room.
 
 
"This is Zoey." Nikki noona announces. "Gian's daughter." I'm right! Everybody in the room gather around noona and Zoey, they can't believe that Gian have a kid.
 
 
"So its true." I heard Suengri said. 
 
 
"Gian's married?" I heard one of the staff ask.
 
 
"Yes!" Nikki noona said. "A couple of months after she resign from work, she went to New Jersey with Marcus then after a year they came back with the newly born Zoey."
 
 
"Marcus? The guy who lived in the same apartment building as them?" Eun ji noona points at us.
 
 
"Yup! The same guy."
 
 
 
I just stare at the kid and to my surprise she stare back at me, she frown then smile then frown again. She wiggle her way out of noona and run towards where we are. She smiles and wave at us then stared again but this time she stare at us one at a time, the five of us didn't dare to talk or move, as if she put a spell to us.
 
 
 
"I know all of you." She suddenly talks and sit beside Seungri. "What are you all doing here? This is not Korea?" She ask innocently and I can't help myself but chuckle.
 
 
"I have a fan meet." I answer.
 
 
"Fan meet?" She frown again. "Can I watch?"
 
 
"Sure." I replied immediately.
 
 
"Where's your mom?"
 
 
"Outside talking to a guy with chubby cheeks." She said while both her hands are doing gestures as if she wants to squeeze those chubby cheeks.
 
 
"Chubby cheeks?" Jiyong smiles at her.
 
 
"Me and your mom are friends." Suengri look at her.
 
 
"I know." She suddenly stand up. "Wait here okay, I will tell my mommy that I will watch your fan meet." She runs and open the door we can hear her talking to Gian. "Mommy, I want to watch the fan meet.... Please mommy.... Yes! Thank you mommy... I love you mommy." She runs back towards us and smile. "My mommy says yes."
 
 
"How old are you Zoey?" Youngbae ask.
 
 
"3 years old." She said then something caught her eyes, she grab it and start to chant.
 
 
Kwon Jiyong stand up
Dong Youngbae stand up
Choi Seung Hyun stand up
Kang Daesung stand up
Lee Seung Hyun stand up
V.I.P stand up
Everybody stand up
Ha-Ru Ha-ru
 
 
 
All of us are stunned especially me. Then there's a ringing clap from everybody that made me smile. 
 
 
"I will ask my mommy to buy me a crown stick like this." She waves it as she turns on and off the light.
 
 
"That's mine but I will give it you." I said.
 
 
"Really?' Her eyes widens. "Thank you."
 
 
 
The whole place is packed with VIP's, I've been answering a lot of questions and doing sort of games. Its time for the signing event when the four guys suddenly pop out of the stage, the audience screams but what caught my attention is that Youngbae is carrying Zoey and she's still holding the crown stick I gave her.
 
 
 
"We went here to Singapore to support Seung Hyun hyung." Maknae said and wave to all the VIPs. "And this little girl is our new friend, her name is Zoey."
 
 
"Let's ask Zoey if she know us." Jiyong said. 
 
 
"Okay! I'll start." Daesung said. "Zoey, what's my name?"
 
 
"Daeung oppa." Zoey answered and everyone shouts.
 
 
"How about me?" 
 
 
"Suengri oppa."
 
 
"Me?"
 
 
"Jiyong oppa."
 
 
"And me?"
 
 
"Youngbae oppa." As she answers the questions the screams becomes louder.
 
 
"How about him?" Suengri points at me.
 
 
"What's my name?" I walk towards her  and smile. She stops for a minutes, staring at me then.
 
 
"Love." She smiles and giggle. I think the whole place is about to collapse because of the loud screaming. The five of us just look at each other. My heart beats faster, I don't know what am I feeling right now.
 
 
"You want to join me there?" I point at the table at the center of the stage.
 
 
"What are we going to do there?" She ask as I carry her. The four guys go back to the waiting room.
 
 
"First, i'm going to ask their names then sign the card they're holding and lastly shake their hands." I explain 
 
 
"Can I shake their hands as well?"
 
 
"Of course. Or if you want you can ask them their names."
 
 
"Okay." She nods and I walk towards the long table. She sits on top of it while I sit on the chair, my other hand is wrap around her to prevent her from falling and while the signing event is not starting I ask her a few more questions.
 
 
"Where's your mom?"
 
 
"There." She points at the second floor of the venue but I only see the security staff. "Where is she?" She stands up and look for her mom everywhere. "Mommy!" She shouts while the VIPs just look at her. "Mommy!" Then She wave and smile, I look where she's staring and I see Gian beside my manager 
 
 
"Is that the guy with chubby cheeks?"
 
 
"Yes and I still want to bite those cheeks." She said while pinching both my cheeks." I laugh. The signing event starts and she keeps the VIPs in line entertain. She stops and went down the table then sit on my lap. "I'm tired Love." I froze. Zoey leaned her head on my shoulder while I continue to greet each VIPs.
 
 
"Oppa, who is she?" One of them ask.
 
 
"My daughter." I smile and they all scream.
 
 
"Don't fool us oppa."
 
 
"I'm not."
 
 
"Oppa, she fell asleep." Another one said.
 
 
"Wait." I look at her and she's sleeping peacefully. I stand up carefully and went to the waiting room followed by my manager. "Daesung-ah move." I said and laid Zoey on the couch. "Noona, where's my blanket?" I grab it from eun ji noona when she handed it to me then cover Zoey with it. "Where's Gian?" I ask Daesung.
 
 
"She went outside with Nikki noona."
 
 
"Seung Hyun, you have to go back out there." I took a glance to Zoey before heading out again.
 
 
 
 
====================================================================================================
 
 
 
Gian is alone in one of the bars inside the hotel, Zoey and Marcus are both asleep so she decided to have a drink by herself just to keep her mind at ease, she didn't expect that she will see him again after a couple of years. She vowed to herself that she will do anything for them not to see each other face to face but she's wrong. She downed the remaining liquid on her glass and put it down on the bar.
 
 
 
"Tell me the truth." She doesn't need to turn around to look who it is, the voice is familiar to her. 
 
 
"What do you want?"
 
 
"Zoey."
 
 
"What about her?"
 
 
"Is she mine?" The guy ask her.
 
 
"No"
 
 
"Don't fool around Gian."
 
 
"I'm not." She stands up and look at the waiter. "Put the tab in room 202."
 
 
"Yes mam." The waiter replied and grab the glass in front of him.
 
 
"Put the tab in my room, 402." The guy said.
 
 
"Yes sir." The waiter said. Gian hurriedly walk towards the lift and press the up button.
 
 
"I'm talking to you." The guy said and enter the lift after her.
 
 
"I already answered your question." She said not looking at him.
 
 
"I don't believe you." He shouts
 
 
"Then don't." She shouts back.
 
 
"Noona!" The both heard a voice, its Youngbae but the four guys seems to be in shocked when they see the both of them. They went inside the lift as well and the door closes.
 
 
"Tell me the truth." The guy said in gritted teeth.
 
 
"I'm telling the truth."
 
 
"Hyung, you're both drunk just stop." Jiyong said. "Noona, what floor are you?"
 
 
"2nd." She replied. The four guys looks like a barrier between the ex lovers. The door opens at the second floor.
 
 
"Mommy, where have you been?" Its Zoey, sobbing, carried by her dad, Marcus.
 
 
"I told you mommy will be back." He said and kiss his daughter on the forehead.
 
 
"I went out for a while." Gian carried Zoey and hug her. "Don't cry." The three of them started to walk when T.O.P went out of the elevator.
 
 
"Hyung." The four guys got panic.
 
 
"Good night Zoey." T.O.P said.
 
 
"Good night Love." Zoey replied. Gian and Marcus suddenly stops, well everybody stops with what Zoey said. "Why are we stoping?" 
 
 
"Because he's talking to you." They heard Marcus say.
 
 
"He has a name Zoey." Gian said. 
 
 
"What's his name mommy?"
 
 
"Seung Hyun."
 
 
"I can't pronounce it mommy, its so hard." Zoey pouts. "Good night love." That made a fluttering feeling towards T.O.P but his eyes landed on the hands draped around Gian's waist.
 
 
"Good night." He finally says and walk back inside the lift.
 
 
 
He didn't sleep the whole night he keeps thinking about what in the bar, the elevator and even in the fan meet. He suddenly becomes confused and he want to find out if his hunch are true. 
 
 
 
"Its 6 in the morning and you're drinking red wine already." Suengri said.
 
 
"I'm just thinking." He replied and his gaze is fixed in the pool. Seungri found Marcus and Zoey swimming while Gian is sitting in a sun lounge with a glass of orange juice in her hands.
 
 
"Stalking much?" Youngbae chuckles.
 
 
"I have a feeling."
 
 
"Feeling?" Daesung said.
 
 
"Feeling about what hyung?" Its Jiyong, all of them are staring on the pool.
 
 
"That Zoey's my daughter."
 
 
"WHAT??????" The four guys shouted.