CHAPTER 27: LOVE'S DETERMINATION

Love
CHAPTER 27 LOVE'S DETERMINATION
 
 
 
Can't wait to have another vacation with you
 
 
Can you live with me?
 
 
My tummy is full of butterflies every time I see you
 
 
Please don't ignore me
 
 
 
I continue to read the notes that he hid in the balloons when we're in the pension, i'm half way done. Good thing I have free time today, i'm all alone in my apartment and that's new for me since me and Seung Hyun got together a couple of months ago. He's with the guys with their friends in a bar, I literally enjoy my alone time. I can do a lot of things and one is reading these notes that I don't know when will I finish reading them. I return the notes back to the pouch and lie down on my bed, he wants me to live with him? I scoff. Its not that I don't want to live with him but we're always together since I work in the company where he works, I think that's enough right? Plus the fact that he lives in front of my apartment.
 
 
 
I do the laundry and clean my apartment until 2 in the morning, this is the last rest day I will have since we will fly to L.A to do the Family concert and from that point we will be busy again. I took a shower and ready for bed when my front door opens revealing my Seung Hyun.
 
 
 
"What are you doing here?" He said with arching of his eye brow.
 
 
"What do you mean what am I doing here?" I ask.
 
 
"Am I going to sleep alone?" He whines. "Sleep with me in there." He points where his apartment unit is located.
 
 
"Sleep here." I said.
 
 
"Okay." He smile while throwing his bag on the couch and removing his shoes and socks anywhere.
 
 
"I would like just to remind you that I just clean my house. So can you tidy up your things?" He walks to my direction and hug me tightly.
 
 
"I'm tired. Can I do that later or tomorrow when I woke up?" He look at me then pout, his full blown pout that by all means I can't handle.
 
 
"Fine." I sigh. "Are you hungry?" He nods and look at me.
 
 
"Yes. Very hungry." He let's go of me and walk towards the kitchen. "What did you do all day?"
 
 
"I do a lot of cleaning and sleeping." I said. "Are you going to eat now or are you going to take a shower first?"
 
 
"Shower." He said. "I'll be back." He said and go to my bedroom.
 
 
 
After taking a shower, he eats and I sit beside him listening to what happen to his day. I told him what I do as well and that's the only time I realized that I'v missed him so much, we didn't see each other the whole day. I know it sounds pathetic and yucky and gross but I really do missed him, I refrain to text or call him all day long because I know that he's having a great time with his friends.
 
 
 
"But i'm kind of hurt and I feel ignored." He said while stuffing his mouth with garlic bread that I made earlier.
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"You didn't even bother to call or text me." He whines like a 5 year old kid. "Am I the one who will always call and text first between the two of us?"
 
 
"I want you to enjoy and beside I told you I do a lot of chores today."
 
 
"But I miss you." He give me a peck on my cheeks. "And I want to hear your voice. I miss you, I hope you come with me instead of staying here and do your chores."
 
 
"If I come, will you do all the chores for me?"
 
 
"Yes!" He said in a heartbeat. "I will do anything and every thing just to be with you every second of the day." He smiles and I throw myself to him. Kissing every corner of his face, how can I not love this guy? Tell me.
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
I jerk awake when someone repeatedly rings the doorbell, probably it's Seungri or Jiyong. They have a habit of going to Seung Hyun's place unannounced, they probably keep on ringing the door in the other unit but nobody answers it. I peek through the intercom and got shocked. It's Nikki. I turn around and look at the living room and it screams SEUNG HYUN IS HERE! His things are scattered on the floor, in the table and even in my bedroom.
 
 
 
"Gian are you there?" Nikki shouts on the other side of the door.
 
 
"Just a minute." I shout back. "I'm taking a bath." I said.
 
 
"Hurry up its cold out here." She said. I hurriedly wakes Seung Hyun up and told him that Nikki is outside.
 
 
"Nikki's here, wake up." I shake him furiously but he just buried his face in between the pillows. "Yah!" I slap his shoulder. "Get up."
 
 
"Why?" 
 
 
"Nikki." I repeat. "She's outside."
 
 
"Its so early, tell her to go back later."
 
 
"I can't do that." I look at him, shocked. "What am I going to tell her? Go back later because Seung Hyun is still sleeping in my bed, almost n*ked." 
 
 
"Fine." He stands up slowly as if he has all the time in the world.
 
 
"GIAN! ITS COLD OUT HERE! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" Nikki shouts.
 
 
"Can you please hurry up?" I told Seung Hyun and went outside to pick up his things in a speed of lighting. While i'm freaking out in my own living room, when I gather all his things and about to turn around and hide it, I saw him standing, just standing looking at me.
 
 
"I love watching you while panicking." He said while smiling.
 
 
"Damn it!" I hiss at him. "Just hide." I said but he didn't listen, he went to the door and peek at the intercom just like I do earlier.
 
 
"GIAN! I SWEAR I'M GOING TO TAKE THIS DOOR DOWN." Nikki shouts again, I drag Sung Hyun away from the door.
 
 
"You want me to open the door for you?" He smiles. "Wearing only this." I scan him from head to toe and I almost choke, he's just wearing a black boxer br*efs. 
 
 
"I hate you." I said but eventually smile.
 
 
"I love you. Just relax okay." He said and eventually hug me, He laughs softly in my neck and bite my shoulder.
 
 
"Just go to the bathroom and stay there while Nikki is here." I said.
 
 
"I love you."
 
 
"Don't go out." I said.
 
 
"I won't promise you anything." He kiss my neck and laugh. "I love you."
 
 
"Promise me."
 
 
"I love you."
 
 
"Seung Hyun." I hiss and push him away from me.
 
 
"I love you."
 
 
"I love you too." I finally say.
 
 
"Okay. I promise." He smile, grabbing his stuff and went to the bathroom quietly. I breathe a handful of air and check one more time my surroundings but before I can open the door Seung Hyun spawn me around and kiss me long enough that almost knocked my senses out. "I love you."
 
 
"I love you." I said and smile. "Don't go out okay." I said as I cling my arms around his neck and kiss him once again.
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"God! Its cold, what took you so long?" Nikki look at me as soon as she enters the apartment. "And I thought you're taking a bath." She looks at me with a question look.
 
 
"I said i'm about to take a bath then you knock, I run to the bathroom again to turn off the faucet." I explain.
 
 
"Anyway are you doing something today?" She asked. "Let's go out. I need some pampering."
 
 
"I'm sorry but I promise Tori that I will send some sketches to her tonight, I need to finish that."
 
 
"So serious with that business." She said. 
 
 
"Yes!" Well that's not a lie and I need to cram because the sketches is due tomorrow.
 
 
"Okay. Can I use your bathroom?" Nikki starts to walk towards my bedroom.
 
 
"Use the bathroom in the kitchen." I said and blocked her way to my bedroom.
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"I'm cleaning the bathroom." I point at it. "Just use the other one."
 
 
"Fine." She said and went inside the bathroom to do her thing. Good thing she doesn't stay too long and decided to leave. "I'll go now, see you at work."
 
 
"Okay. Take care." I said and walk with her towards the main door. When she opens it, she found Jiyong, Seungri, Youngbae and Daesung in front of Seung Hyun's door.
 
 
"What are you all doing here?" She asked pointing at them.
 
 
"Were visiting a friend of ours." Daesung said. "What about you noona?"
 
 
"I want to drag her somewhere but she's busy. Where's Seung Hyun?"
 
 
"Isn't he there?" Jiyong points inside my apartment, I eyed him but he just smiles.
 
 
"Come on, we all know that he's in the villa drinking red wine while staring at his bear bricks and furnitures." Nikki laughs.
 
 
"Noona, you will be surprise if one day you will find him there." Youngbae butted in.
 
 
"Shut up." I finally said and the four of them laughs. 
 
 
"They're just joking around." Nikki smile at me. "We all know that he has Scarlet in his life." What she said knocks all the air out of me.
 
 
"Scarlet? She's old news." Maknae said and wink at me.
 
 
"Their not together again?" Nikki scoffs. "They will get back together, trust me." She smirks and look at me. "I have to go, if you change your mind just call me okay?"
 
 
"Okay" I said. "Bye."
 
 
"Bye." She wave all of us and enter the elevator. The four of them look at me and started to laugh their as*es off.
 
 
"Noona are you okay? I think you're about to faint." Youngbae laughs.
 
 
"Can you open this door for us?" Seungri said. I walk pass them and punch the door code.
 
 
"Just tell hyung that we will hang out here." Jiyong said and tap my head.
 
 
"Is that hyung's shirt?" Daesung points at me and that's the only time I realized i'm just wearing Seung Hyun's shirt, only his shirt.
 
 
"Get out of my sight." I hiss at them but they just laugh.
 
 
 
I close and lock the door then went to the bathroom, I found Seung Hyun soaking his body in the bathtub. Eyes close but talking to someone on the phone, here I am almost losing my mind while talking to Nikki but he's just relaxing.
 
 
 
"Just stay there as long as you want... She's here in front of me... I know..." He opens his eyes and look at me, smiling even. "Order some food for the both of us as well... Okay... We'll just go there later... Bye..." He said and put his phone down on top of the close toilet seat, still looking at me.
 
 
 
"It's Jiyong." He said. "Come here." I remove his shirt that i'm wearing and dip my body in the tub, sitting in between his legs, leaning my back on his chest.
 
 
"Don't you dare sleep here anymore." I said while closing my eyes.
 
 
"I told you last night that we should sleep in my place." He kiss my bare shoulder and wrap his hands around my waist.
 
 
"I almost got a heart attack earlier."
 
 
"Sorry about that." He said but laughing. 
 
 
"I hate you." 
 
 
"You love me." He murmurs in my ear. "Let's just stay and sleep in the other unit from now on okay." 
 
 
"Yes. We will." I said and turn around to face him. "Damn! You look so hot and s*xy." I smile and give him a peck on his lips.
 
 
"I know. Can you say something to me that I still don't know." I scoff with what he says but laugh and hug him.
 
 
 
 
========================================================================
 
 
 
 
"I just want to apologize about what I did to Love." He said and look at the girl in front of him.
 
 
"Why are you saying that to me?" She ask.
 
 
"I know you're mad and I want to apologize I jeopardize your relationship."
 
 
"Let's not talk about it anymore." Tori hiss and look at her old friend. "Let's not talk about me, I want to know why did you do that to my friend?"
 
 
"I don't know." He said. "I hope we can still be friends, just like before."
 
 
"Do you think I want to be your friend after what you did to Gian? God, you don't have any idea what she went through when you didn't show up that day."
 
 
"I know and I regret everything."
 
 
"You regret everything? Really now?"
 
 
"Believe me Tori, I really regret it." He sighs and look at her. 
 
 
"Tell that to her not to me, i'm not a messenger."
 
 
"I will, believe me, I will do anything for her to forgive me." He said. "I should have done this before, i'm so stupid that I let the years passed by without doing anything."
 
 
"And now you regret everything? Damn!"
 
 
"Yes I regret it. It's the stupidest thing I've ever done in my life."
 
 
"I wish I can believe you." Tori eyed him. She wants to give him again the trust but her friend really got hurt when the guy in front of her just vanish in thin air. "Just talk to her. Explain and say sorry."
 
 
"Yes I will do that and..." He trails off as he grab the glass of water and drink it. "I want to start again with her."
 
 
"Whoa!" Tori look at him. "What? You... Want... to start a relationship with her? Again?"
 
 
"Yes!. Its that a crime?" He asked. Hopeful.
 
 
"Can you just say sorry first to her and to her family plus don't forget to say sorry to us, her friends." She sighs and drink in one gulp her cocktail drink. "Its not bad or wrong if you want to date her again but give her time." She adds. "You've been M.I.A in her life for 4 years..."
 
 
"6 years." He cuts her off.
 
 
"6 ing years. That's how long you disappear in her life and you want to be in a relationship mode again with her?" 
 
 
"I told you I regret every thing." He said.
 
 
"And you emotionally killed her." She shot back.
 
 
"So tell me what should I do?"
 
 
"Apologized to her." Tori simply said. "She loves you." She smile and look at him. "She really do. After you left her, she becomes torn, jumping to one work at the other. Partying every night, drunk 27/4, sleeping around with random guys."
 
 
"Stop!" He said in gritted teeth. "I don't want to hear that."
 
 
"Oh come on!" Tori laughs and slap the table. "Haven't you do that? I bet you had more than a dozen of girlfriend when you poof out of Gian's life." 
 
 
"I'm not saying i'm clean but I don't want to hear it."
 
 
"Are you freaking hurt?" Tori laughs louder this time. "We've been so worried about her." Tori becomes serious. "Just accept the fact that she sleeps around with guys she meet in a bar or mall, in the streets. Its your fault. As if you unleash the beast that's been hiding inside her."
 
 
"I know." His voice crack. "I know its all my fault."
 
 
"If she forgives you." She stops and look at him. "Which we all know that she will forgive you in a heartbeat, just do it right this time."
 
 
"I will, don't worry. I promise that I won't hurt her again."
 
 
"Don't make a promise, just do it." 
 
 
 
 
They say their goodbyes to each other, he is still lost when he arrive at the house. He slumped his self on the bed and massage his temple. There's this anger in his chest and he wants to let it out, actually he's angry and hurt. He didn't know that he will feel this way when he heard that Gian is sleeping with different guys. He didn't expect that he will feel this rage and his heart grip with pain because of what Tori said. He's even more determine now that he will do anything and every thing he can to bring back her trust to him but first he need to say sorry to her and explain every thing to the girl he love.