Class A

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOK!! TOK!! TOK!! “wake up girls!! We need to go to school!!!” soyeon tried to walk all the member up.

 

Jiyeon got up and opened her wings. She walks to the light and took some energy from sun. “hm.. earth was so good”

 

She got out and found eunjung who flew while sleeping. “yah! Eunjung!”

 

Eunjung was shocked with the scream. She lost her balance and fell to the ground buk! “aouucchh..” she said in pain.

 

“uppss.. sorry..” jiyeon immediately ran

 

“yah!! Park jiyeon!!!” eunjung shouted angry

 

“Ham eunjung! We need to be hurry!” Qri flew to the kitchen and put some magic on the kitchen tools. The tools suddenly became alive and started to cook by itself.

 

Hyomin walked to the bathroom and started the shower. She did some magic on it and let the water became like a bubble which flew on the air. She took her magic off and the bubble of water suddenly explode and made herself wet. “this is so interesting!” she said excited.

 

Boram appeared on the desk and took the pancake which made by tools. “wao.. human food tastes do good” she kept eating

 

“otthoke... we are almost late..” soyeon kept panic

 

“we can use magic to arrive at the place” eunjung suggested

 

“no! We didn’t allow. So forget your plan” Qri cut their conversation. “let’s go. We need to go now by our feet”

 

“that’s why i don’t like human world” hyomin sighed

 

 

 

 

--

 

Meanwhile in jessica house, all the devil where gather in the living room having their meeting.

 

“There is 3 class in that school. A is for the smart student. If you want to take them down, you also have to be smart, so.. jessica, seohyun and sunny will go to this class, since they are the smartest among us. Second, the B class. a middle student. Not too smart and not too stupid. Tiffany, Yoona and Yuri will attend this class, both of you are beautiful, so i know you guys can easily done them all. And the last for the c class, may be a stupid student who will be easy to get them down. Me, sooyoung, hyoyeon will go to this class.” taeyeon explain to them and they nodded. “and.. like an old rules, never show any magic and wing in front of human, you got it?” they nodded again.

 

“guys, let’s go to my house basement. I have prepared something for all of you” said jessica and they walked down stair and saw beautiful cars.

 

 

“Wao~ that’s why i love human world” said yuri excited and jumped into the black car.

 

“my lucky pink color” tiffany so happy, she used her magic to disappear and appear in the car.

 

“silver blue, awesome” hyoyeon smiled

 

“i got the yellow” said sunny grinned

 

“silver sound excusive” seohyun also went to the car and started the car

 

“innocent white, that’s mine then” yoona smirked and walked cooly to the car

 

“orange. Hm.. make me remember of orange fruit” sooyoung started to get hungry

 

“my fire red” taeyeon opened the car’s door and sat on it

 

Jessica with her cool expression got into her dark light blue car. They started the machine and drove it to the school.

 

--

 

At the angles side, they were frustrated and tired for 10 minutes walking. “finally we arrive. So tired~” said eunjung complain again.

 

“i need to eat something for gather some energy” said boram started searching the canteen.

 

“before that, we have to separate here.  Jiyeon and Qri are in class A. Hyomin and  Eunjung class B. And i will be at class C and boram will be the principal then” soyeon explained again for the three times to them.

 

“i’m nervous” jiyeon said shyly

 

“me too” hyomin whispered

 

“don’t worry.. Qri and I will help you in your class” eunjung smiled at them.

 

“so.. let’s separate here then” they nodded. Boram went to the participle room, Soyeon went to class C, Eunjung and hyomin walked to class B and the last Qri and Jiyeon were heading to class A. When they were going to their way, suddenly some students were screaming.

 

They looked at each other, “what’s wrong?”

 

“fire??” soyeon asked

 

“earthquake?” hyomin guessed and made the others looked at her confuse.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter