What?

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

---

before you read this chapter..

for the one who read this chapter, i warn you to do the vote first.. if you not.. emmm...  your favorite couple will change! hahaha...

first vote! T-ara was dominated for most bizarre/funny mv ! http://japakomusic.com/i-k-m-a/

second vote, jiyeon and hyomin was dominated best solo debut! http://awards.koreaboo.com/category/6

third vote! the most loyal fanbase!! http://awards.koreaboo.com/category/34

i'm sorry.. i didn't mean to force you.. i just wanted T-ara to win even just want 1 category..  just let them win this time.. 

thank you! happy reading and don't forget to leave some comment!

---

 

 

 

“okay.. i will be your girlfriend”

Yuri smiled victory.

“but.. just for a month..” said hyomin again.

Yuri smiled and approached the girl. she held her hand and kiss it, “then.. i will make you fall in love with me in a month”

Hyomin removed her hand from the devil, “that’s not gonna happen..”

But yuri didn’t want to lose, “have you eat yet?”

Hyomin shook, “no.. wae?” she answered cruelly

“let’s eat then..” she dragged hyomin and they went to her car. “it’s a date..” said yuri with her bright smile while  hyomin was sighing. They sat on the car and suddenly yuri leaned on hyomin which made hyomin froze in her seat. Yuri smiled and put her the seatbelt.

“don’t worry.. i’m not going to kiss you” she again and made hyomin blushed red.

“yah!”

Yuri laughed hard looking how red hyomin was. “where do you live?”

Hyomin frowned and looked at her, “what?”

“i asked, where do you live..”

“for what?” hyomin didn’t want to answer the question so she decided to ask back

Yuri was still driving, “move and live with me..”

“no. i don’t want” rejected hyomin again.

Yuri looked at hyomin, “you are my girl now.. so listen to me”

Hyomin bit her lips and decided to stay silent.

“just a month.. and i’m not going to you.. don’t worry..” she took another joke again. “i just want to spend my full days with you in a month..” she said honestly.

Hyomin heart suddenly beat so fast for the last words from yuri but she pretend to stay cool and acted like she didn’t care at all. “arasso.. i will move to your house”

Again, yuri smiled for her victory. “thank you~”

Hyomin couldn’t help but also secretly smiled.

 

After about  15 minutes driving, they arrived at the small hometown restaurant.

“i have tried this restaurant food and it’s very delicious.. i bet you will like it!” said yuri with her excited face.

“i don’t believe you..” said hyomin who tried to act cool but she will fail soon.

Yuri frowned, “ want to make a bet?”

Hyomin smirked, “no... i’m not going to be trap again”

Yuri chuckled, “if the food isn’t delicious.. you can stay in your own home... but.. if the food is delicious like what i said before... you have to cook for me every day..”

Hyomin was confuse now but... “okay.. deal..”

Yuri smiled, “okay.. Ahjuma!!”

Suddenly the owned came and greeted yuri with warmly smile, “oh.. yuri~ah.. “

Hyomin looked at them it seems like they knew each other..

“who is this pretty girl?” teased the ahjuma and made yuri blushed red.

“it’s my.. girlfriend..” yuri said shyly.

Hyomin also blushed when yuri introduced herself as her girlfriend.

“oooohh?? Aiigggooo~~~  congratulation! So she is that girl??”

Yuri nodded like a child.

“JINJJA???” asked ahjuma with a shock but her face turned to a smile, “you have to keep her! don’t let her go again..”

Yuri nodded, “i’m trying.. hihihi..”

Hyomin didn’t know what they are talking about, but for sure, she felt a warm between this devil and this ahjuma.

“ahjuma.. please cook the best food.. i just made a bet with my girlfriend.. if the food it’s delicious, she will stay with me and cook for me every day... but.. if it’s not, she isn’t going to stay with me..” yuri pouted like a kid and hyomin found it’s cute.

“JINJJA?? Aigoo.. hyomin~ah...you can’t do it to her.. she had been searching you everywhere.. she had already waited for you..” pleased the ahjuma and made hyomin frowned again.

“mwo?” hyomin faced yuri and asked for explanation.

Yuri grinned nervously and gave a gaze to the ahjuma. But the ahjuma laughed hard.

“let me introduce myself.. my name is shin young  and.. actually.. i was a devil.. “ she smiled to hyomin which made hyomin got a bit nervous. “ but it was a past.. and my family is a human.. so don’t be scare”

Hyomin nodded, “but how..”

“i fell in love with my husband who is a human.. “s he smiled, “and he know that i’m a devil”

Hyomin was confuse, “heh?”

Shin young laughed, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter