who are you?

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hai reader!

i didn't miss too long right?

hahaha..

hope you enjoy this one ^^

 

 

 

CREK!

The door slowly opened. The devil was sitting on her room with the hot coffee in her hand. Seohyun smiled, “ long time no see, jes” . seohyun looked at jessica who was standing on her right.

Jessica walked to her ex-friend, “ what do you want seo?” she asked with her sharp eyes.

Seohyun stood up and looked at jessica, “ i want park jiyeon to be mine” she smirked

Jessica goggle and grabbed her neck, “ don’t dare to touch her”

Seohyun chuckled, “ who are you?” she turned serious, “ remember.. you are the one who kill jiyeon at first”

Jessica eye’s turned red and she grabbed seohyun neck more tight and strong.

Seohyun laughed, “ kill me? it’s not that easy, jess~” seohyun turned her eyes to grey color and disappeared in jessica sight. She released herself from jessica hand.

Jessica turned back.

“freeze..” seohyun smiled, “ you are more slow and ...weak?” she smirked with her nail on jessica neck.

Jessica had to impress seohyun speed and her power now. she grew so much..

Jessica smiled bitter, “ you are more stronger than before maknae”

“of course.. i have been training for this” the smirked was over her face.

“to kill me?” jessica returned the smirked and turned into a dust. “ still long~”  she whispered

Jessica gave a sudden attack with fire ball from back but seohyun knew her move. She escaped it easily. She had been trained for every single attack from anywhere, so fire ball attack is useless. Seohyun chuckled for knowing jessica move.

“you are so easy now, eonnie..” she called her sweetly before gave another attack with her iron arrow and...

STAB

She missed it.

Another iron arrow was appeared in seohyun hand, “ you are lucky” seohyun flew 6 iron arrows up and threw them to jessica shadow.

Jessica widened her eyes, she was going to escape but it’s too late. She closed her eyes and ready for the attack.

 

.......

 

“what?” jessica felt nothing. She opened her eyes and looked at the iron arrow which is 1 inchi from her.

Seohyun stopped the attack, “ do you think i will kill you?” she took back her iron arrow.

Jessica looked at seohyun, “ why?”

Seohyun smirked, “ how could you protect jiyeon with your weak condition?”

“you haven’t answered my question” jessica gazed back

“ you are still my friend.. i won’t kill my friend”

Jessica was speechless. She never thought seohyun will still see her as her friend after what happened. “thanks”

Seohyun smirked, “ don’t thanks me..  i won’t give jiyeon to a weak person”

Jessica chuckled, “ i’m not weak, okay?”

“ if you can’t protect jiyeon, i will take her away from you” seohyun said seriously and jessica knew that.

“if you want to take her away from me, then.. kill me first” said jessica honestly. “ i can’t live without her.. you know that” she took the iron arrow that stab on the wall and gave it back to seohyun.

Seohyun sighed, “ so.. i’m the one who should give up?”

Jessica smiled, “ please give up for me..”

Seohyun sighed, “ arasso.. you win.. i’m lose.. happy?”

“very.. thank you..”

Seohyun stopped jessica, “ you know.. lucifer won’t happy if he knew this”

Jessica smiled, “ i know..  but i have my way to stop him”

Seohyun shook, “ with your condition? Come on, you are more weak than me”

“i don’t use my power but i use my brain”

Seohyun smiled and jessica disappeared. “ she was really full of surprise.. but.. i really want to see how your brain work” she smiled evilly.

--

The shards of glass were lying everywhere in the room. All the furniture in the room was broken.  And the devil was lying on the woody floor with her black wings in the messing room.

Yoona opened her eyes. She just had a dream. A dream about her , eunjung and a little girl called momo. she look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter