bitter and sweet part 1

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin stood up and was about to leave.

“yah! Okay.. okay.. i will explain... okay? please.. don’t go..” yuri begging like a kid

Hyomin raised her eyebrow and sat back again. Yuri didn’t know that hyomin was smiling victory in her heart.

Yuri sighed hard, “what do you want me to tell? How do i deadly fall in love with you? How was my feeling for you? What was my feeling when you leave me? what have i done to find you? Which one do you want me to tell you?”

Hyomin gasped. Did she really love me that much?  “why me?”

“ehm...” yuri tried to think the reason she felt in love with the girl in front of her. “honestly,  i just wanted to play with you at first but.. as you can see.. i just trapped by my own trap.. i love how you smile.. i love every movement of you.. everything about you.. i really love it...and if you ask me when i have this feeling.. i’m sorry.. i also don’t know”

Hyomin nodded. Honestly, she didn’t know what is love. What kind of love that yuri has to her? “how do you know you love me? isn’t devil not falling in love?”

Yuri laughed, “what kind of question is that? devil not fall in love? No way! We also have a feeling.. and angel also have that. we are an angel before but we just turned to the bad side to build a new kingdom “

“why? Why did you have to betray God? Without God, we are nothing” hyomin still didn’t understand at all

Yuri nodded, “you are right! but we just need freedom.. in heaven, there was too many rules.. but... in hell? No rule.. we can do anything we want.. and.. we don’t have a rule that tell us to not fall in love.. i always played with human love, because they were so weak when they fell in love. But.. i don’t believe, you just played mine.”

“huh? Played yours? What do you mean?” hyomin frowned again. There were so many things that she doesn’t understand at all.

“you made me always think about you.. even just a second.. i can’t keep you off from my mind.. you made me hurt.. you left me.. i know i hurt your friend but... honestly i don’t know she is your friend.. you made my heart always beat every time you smile.. i don’t know what is this feeling.. how could you made me feel like this.. i’m really weak.. how could i be this weak?” she said to herself.

Hyomin looked at the girl, “but.. but.. i didn’t do anything to you..”

Yuri shook.. 0.98 second later she nodded. “it’s my own fault... AHH!! Why should i fall in love??!!”

Hyomin couldn’t help but laughed a bit at yuri silly. Yuri who saw her smile felt the heart beat again. “why are you smile? Is this funny?”

Hyomin nodded, “ i don’t know what you feel... i’m sorry..”

Yuri pushed her body toward hyomin, “do you want to feel what i’m feeling?”

Hyomin frowned, “what?”

“i mean.. love?”

Hyomin was going to answer ‘no’ but it’s too late. Yuri took the first move and planted her lips on hyomin’s.

Hyomin widened her eyes. It’s the second time she did it to her! she was going to push her away buy yuri held her hand and made hyomin couldn’t do anything but let yuri continued kissing her.

After a bit argue, hyomin lost and let yuri did the kiss. She had to admit that the feeling of kissing really made her heart beat so fast and.. she slowly get used to it. but she just stood and let yuri did the kissing job.

Yuri broke the kiss and smiled victory. She locked her eyes on hyomin’s eyes. “what do you feel?”

Hyomin hit her chest, “yah! Why are you doing that again to me?!”

Yuri smiled and , “you like it, don’t you?”

Hyomin blushed hard and made yuri smiled more wide, “No! i’m almost died because of you!”

Yuri jumped happily and hugged her girlfriend tightly. She lift her up and twisted her around, “ me too! I’m almost died because of happiness!!” she stopped and whispered to her. “ The happiness that you give to me right now..  if God or lucifer wanted to killed because of this feeling, i will let them”

Hyomin hid herself in yuri arm. How could her words made my heart beat even more fast... is this what they called ..love..?

“the food is.....re.a..dy... wah!! Aiggooo~~ what just happened in here??!!” asked shinyoung who suddenly got in the room and made hyomin pushed yuri away. she felt so.. embrace and..awkward?

Shinyoung peeked yuri who was smiled like an idiot and she knew something may happened that why yuri became like an idiot. Love really have a power to change people.. even into the idiot one! Hahahaha!!! “hyomin! you have to taste it! and give me your honest comment! Angels are never lie, aren’t they?”

Hyomin nodded.  They sat on the table. Shinyoung put 3 kinds of menu on the desk and  gave a pair of chopstick to hyomin. Both of yuri and shinyoung eyes were locking on hyomin. hyomin laughed when she saw them, “ why are you guys looking at me?” she asked.

“we are deadly curious about your reaction” said shinyoung and yuri nodded.

Hyomin opened and ate it. her eyes opened a bit bigger, “hm... it’s delicious!! What do you put inside?” angels were never lie, wasn’t they?

Shinyoung and yuri jumped “ YYEEAAAHHHH!!! IT’S DELICOUS!!!” yuri hugged shinyoung tightly until the eldest hard to breath.

“YAH!! Yuri! get your hand off from me!! are you trying to kill me??” shinyoung was going to hit the girl.

Yuri released the hug and grinned, “hehehe.. mianhe... i’m just too ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter