the result

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“food.. food... food.. food... baegopta... “ boram pouted. Suddenly boram smelt something good. “hm~ “ she followed the smell and found someone who was eating above the tree. “you again?” asked boram looking the girl, “why you are there again? Come down, little girl.. you will hurt yourself” warned boram

Hyoyeon smirked is she an idiot? Hahaha.. how could i hurt myself so easily.. little girl? Hyoyeon smiled and jumped down, “little girl?” she asked back and stepped forward, “i think you are the little girl.. want some apple?”

Boram jaw dropped and nodded. She was so hungry and didn’t think about the bad things.

Hyoyeon frowned, “you don’t afraid i put some poison in this apple?” asked hyoyeon again

Boram looked at her innocently, “ will you do that?”

Hyoyeon laughed and faced her, “hm~ yes.. why not?”

Boram stepped forward and took the apple, “ jinjja?”

Hyoyeon smiled, “why don’t you tried to eat it?”

Boram smiled warmly, “i know you are not a bad girl.. i trust you” without any warning, boram ate the apple. She took a bite and looked at hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon looked at the girl unbelievable, “you shouldn’t trust me..”

Boram felt so sleepy.. she felt her eyes were so heavy.. the apple felt on the ground. Boram was going to fall and there was only 5 cm again before she hit the ground. Hyoyeon sighed and control the wind around them. The wind lift boram body and hyoyeon took the girl.  “i’m not saving you.. but i just want to play more with you..” hyoyeon brought the girl to the school clinic and put the little girl on the bed.

Hyoyeon smiled, “why it seems like a snow white story?” she moved her face closer to boram, “should i kiss you to wake you up?” teased hyoyeon with her evil smile. She leaned more closer to boram and when they were 1 cm left, hyoyeon moved away. Someone is coming...i’m leaving~ snow white... she changed into some dust and flew out to the window in 2 second.

 

Taeyeon  tried to find the girl who name ‘boram’. Why is so hard to find her?  she walked and looked at each classes. Should i use some magic?  She smiled evilly i made the rule, then i will break the rule, no one can stop me..  she tried to remember that girl face. she opened her eyes wide and started to see all things transparent. Where is she?  teayeon kept walking while looking around.  I found you! Taeyeon moved her magic and got a normal sight again. She opened the clinic door and stepped forward to the sleeping girl.

Taeyeon smiled, “finally..” she sat beside the girl and looked at the sleeping girl carefully. “ more beauty when you were sleeping...” she smiled, “should i call you, hm~ sleeping beauty?” she grinned and moved closer to the sleeping girl. Taeyeon smiled and planted a kiss on boram lips. Wake up~  a spell that make boram slowly opened her eyes and looked confuse.

“finally you wake up~” said taeyeon with a smile

Boram looked at her confusely, she looked around, “am i dreaming?”

Taeyeon frowned, “mwo?”

“why am i here?” asked boram again

Taeyeon raised her shoulder, “i don’t know.. do you hungry? “

Boram looked at taeyeon with a smile. She nodded, “let’s eat!”

Taeyeon smiled, “arasso~ let’s go~ sleeping beauty”

Boram frowned. She didn’t understand what just happened and she didn’t even remember about the apple and the.. kiss...

--

 

T-ara angels were gathering in the living room when they finished bathing. “how is the first day?” asked Qri to them

“human food was so delicious” said boram and made all of them agree

Jiyeon nodded, “ you have to try beef steak! It’s so delicious!”

All of the eyes fell on jiyeon and made jiyeon frowned, “what?”

Qri looked at her, “i don’t remember give you any money”

Jiyeon grinned and rubbed her head, “actually.. i just got a new friend.. sica treated me today... she is a good person”

Qri frowned, “ you be friend with her?”

Jiyeon nodded, “i  thought she is bad.. but.. actually she is nice”

All of them nodded and smiled to the maknae, “it’s good ji! How about you, hyomin?”

Hyomin also smiled shyly, “same like jiyeon.. i got treat for the lunch.. and you guys must not believe it.. the place was so big... more big then our house... and the food was so beautiful... also delicious... OH!  And we should buy a car! It can run so fast! and we also can watch or listening music in there.. so fun” hyomin grinned happily.

Soyeon sat beside her, “you have tried the car? ? waoo!! I’m envy of you! I also want to try to ride it!!!”

Hyomin smiled, “ i will ask yuri to bring us later..” hyomin stopped, “i think her car only have two seat... “ hyomin frowned, “ are all the cars only have 2 seats?” she asked innocently.

Eunjung raised her eyebrows, “no, hyomin.. there’s also 4, 6, 8, etc..  and do you guys know.. that hyomin had made someone fell in love with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter